Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discuss your favorite classic rock songs:

hmm...queen has always been an awesome band to me, and all their songs are definitely gret. people will usually make fun of me when i say that they are one of my favorite classic rock bands since queen is sort of a 'normal answer' i guess, something that most people will say. i've also always liked u2 and green day songs, and not just their hard rock songs but also their softer, rock/rnb vibe songs.

hmm...queen has always been an awesome band to me, and all their songs are definitely gret. people will usually make fun of me when i say that they are one of my favorite classic rock bands since queen is sort of a 'normal answer' i guess, something that most people will say.

Then those people are fools. Queen is a league of their own. There was a cool study done about why Freddie Mercury's voice was so distinct.

I adore Bowie...still a bit torn up he's gone. Heroes (want to cry - watch this man doing what he loves), Young Americans (dat SAX), Space Oddity...one of a kind. RIP.

And let's not forget the best of both those worlds: Under Pressure.

Also a big fan of Zeppelin, Skynyrd, Rolling Stones (I will never turn off Sympathy for the Devil)...all the greats. Ahh...now I have to go tune in to classic rock.

Back
Top Bottom