Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discuss your favorite classic rock songs:

slayygirl

lustful qween
hmm...queen has always been an awesome band to me, and all their songs are definitely gret. people will usually make fun of me when i say that they are one of my favorite classic rock bands since queen is sort of a 'normal answer' i guess, something that most people will say. i've also always liked u2 and green day songs, and not just their hard rock songs but also their softer, rock/rnb vibe songs.

Lala

Purveyor of Mandatory Snuggles
hmm...queen has always been an awesome band to me, and all their songs are definitely gret. people will usually make fun of me when i say that they are one of my favorite classic rock bands since queen is sort of a 'normal answer' i guess, something that most people will say.
Then those people are fools. Queen is a league of their own. There was a cool study done about why Freddie Mercury's voice was so distinct.

I adore Bowie...still a bit torn up he's gone. Heroes (want to cry - watch this man doing what he loves), Young Americans (dat SAX), Space Oddity...one of a kind. RIP.

And let's not forget the best of both those worlds: Under Pressure.

Also a big fan of Zeppelin, Skynyrd, Rolling Stones (I will never turn off Sympathy for the Devil)...all the greats. Ahh...now I have to go tune in to classic rock.

Top Bottom