Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through The Starry Night || Shadow and Cho only

He growled tiredly after the long night of sex, even he had been tired out after that enough so that he had actually gone to sleep! That may not seem a big deal but to a demon it was far harder to tire them out to that extent. He blinked slightly bleary eyes, staring at his own ceiling. His ... toy was a good lover and she would only get better, still he had to sort out those odd emotions from the previous night eventually. He rolled over facing her now, and narrowed her eyes, studying her. What made her different than others he had in the past? She was far more physically beautiful than most, but he doubted that was it, her personality was acidic at best, so why did he feel so attached?

He just watched her for several moments before turning back over, away from her now and closed his eyes again, he had no desire to get out of bed at this point.

Lonodiel felt the man move beside her, but her eyes remained closed. She could feel his eyes on her and so she refused even more to let him know that she was awake. She slowly parted an eye, feeling him move once more. She stared at him and her eye closed once more. Was he as confused as she was? Possibly. She did not really know. Not like she could read minds. She hated this one angel she knew who could do that. She was fun for the most part, but the whole reading her thoughts thing got old fast. Luckily, she did not do that anymore.

Slowly, she decided she could not just stay in bed much longer. She would not mind sleeping off the day, but she could not. With a yawn, she sat up, leaning back and resting her bare rump upon her ankles, rubbing at the side of her head and she groaned softly. Maybe she should fall back to sleep. She groaned at the thought, falling forward and her forehead connected with the bed once more, whimpering softly as her rear moved into the air. â??Do I get breakfast in bed?â? She mumbled absently, hungry. She was hungry, tired, and confused. She did not know much of what else to do, other than whine for nourishment. Luckily, she had yet to truly whine for the food she wanted. If he denied her, then she would whine and probably freak out and beat him with the nearest blunt object, but she doubted he would deprive her of food. She yawned again, nuzzling into the pillows, her naked rump still in the air a bit at the odd angle she was sleeping in.

He groaned slightly in response rolling back over in time to see her collapse face down rear high in the air. He bit back a chuckle at the amusing sight as she asked for food. That was an easy enough request, and well if he wanted more sessions like the one last night he would need to keep her fed so she didn't pass out from exhaustion halfway through. He mumbled something vaguely arcane sounding and waved his hand at her side of the bed as he slowly sat up. This caused a stand to appear next to her, with a tray holding an assortment of breakfast foods. He smirked a bit and gave her raised behind a light spank. "Breakfast for the Princess."

After that he leaned back against the headboard, and closed his eyes again, this was the problem with the demon world... so very little to do. Honestly he didn't even feel like getting out of bed, he had a feeling the little elf princess next to him wasn't going to allow him any relaxation time. he paused on that thought, why did he care what she thought, he could just banish her to a dungeon if she irritated him. yet, he didn't want to do that for some reason... stupid emotions.

A soft yelp came to her lips at the smack on her rump, her eyes snapping open, glaring at him from her odd position on the bed, slowly moving her eyes to see the stand and everything that was on there. Pushing her form up, she glanced over the food, inspecting them visually before she grinned. â??I like that trick.â? She admitted, wrapping the sheets around her form, sitting cross-legged, and pulling some bread to her, prying that apart. Varying between some fruit, eggs, and bread all the while she felt so much better. The wounds that had been created last night were not in her mind now. She did not care really. She was starving, had food, and ... asked for the wounds. Oh, if her mother could see her now, she would have a heart attack. Nonchalantly sitting naked in bed beside a demon who had taken her so violently the night before? Yeah, her mother would kill her.

With a giggle sounding through the air, there was suddenly quite the beautiful woman sitting upon the demonâ??s lap. An arm wrapped around his shoulders while her other hand began to draw absent little circles upon his flesh. Off white horns poked out from the dark blue hair that cascaded down her back, to the bed beneath the demon. One knee hiked up while her other long leg stretched out, her flesh hued a lovely soft shade of red, red eyes sparkling deviously. â??Vulcarik ...â? She began, a pout to her black lips, eyes still staying up to him, not even paying attention to the elf eating behind her. There was another little giggle and the spitting image of the female upon the demonâ??s lap was standing beside him. Her arms both wrapped around his neck, her well endowed chest brushing against the manâ??s horns and she pouted, mimicking her apparent twin. â??Why havenâ??t you called us?â? She questioned, her forefinger beginning to draw circles upon his shoulder.

He chuckled at Lonodiel as she began tearing into the meal, she looked to be ravenous and it was no surprise after all she had been through the previous night, screaming for more even when her body was exhausted. He amused himself a bit by replaying the images in his minds eye, this of course had side effects on certain parts of his anatomy. He briefly wondered what he was going to do with the day, normally he would go out perhaps visit some 'friends or simply hunt some of the more animalistic demons for food. the question of what he would be doing was answered though a few moments later in the form of two giggling extremely beautiful females.

His reaction was almost instant, "Ladies... I've been away on... business, you know how it is, Its good to see you both again." he grinned one of his arms moving around the waist of the one in his lap, for the moment forgetting about the troublesome elf and the more troublesome emotions dealing with her in the face of a very attractive duo of female demons.

She sighed softly, slowing down her massive in take of food. Okay, she was okay now. He would not starve her. She just was nibbling into a piece of odd fruit when she heard the giggle. A brow rose in question, turning to look at the twin demons and she stared at them, a look of annoyance soon moving to her features. What exactly were they doing with her â?? er ... Vulcarik. She was so hoping to have the demon throw them off, but he did not. Her brow seemed to rise even more when he did not even remember the elf beside him. Oh, that was not going to work for her. Definitely not.

The girl upon his lap pouted even more, nuzzling against his neck. â??Business? Yet no word to us?â? She questioned, purring softly and the other woman pouted as she hugged him tighter. â??We have missed you ... No one has met our needs.â? Her forefinger trailed a black nail along the front of his chest, sliding down to wrap around his form once more, teasing the demon happily.

Before much else could happen, Lonodiel had moved. Stepping from the bed, finding the nearest, heaviest, item she cold find - some statue or something â?? and she had bashed it over the top of the demonâ??s head, knowing that it would not do much other than pissed him off. â??You ... scumbag!â? She yelled, hitting him once more with the end of the statue that had not broken and then throwing the rest of the thing at the two women. She growled, turning on her heel, she headed out of the room, not caring about her nudity. What did it matter? She would go find the room with the wardrobe, get dressed, and then ... walk around the grounds or something. Fuming, cursing that wretched demon and herself for ever thinking he was something more than a worthless demon.

The one at his side pouted. "What's her problem?" To her twin answering, "She's an elf." before giggling and kissing Vulcarik once more.

"Well ladies, I was a little busy, even for..." he pauses as he is struck by a statuette, once then twice. It doesn't hurt him, but it is irritating, even as he turns to glare at the obvious culprit she stalks out of the room in a huff. He growls deep in his throat, that girl is starting to irritate him, amazing lover or not, what could have gotten her so pissed this time? Being a demon the idea that she might be angry about his 'unfaithfulness' doesn't cross his mind. He turns back to the twins looking them over and letting out a sigh of annoyance, as much as he wants to stay and have some fun, he has a feeling that wouldn't be the best idea at the moment.

"I'll be a moment, I need to see what that womans problem is now." he rolls his eyes slightly as he slips on twin off of his lap, and gets up off the bed, idly bringing his pants back into existance as he stands and moves into the hall with barely a backward glance. He knows where she is, as long as she remains in his castle he can sense her , and so with a muttered phrase he teleports to her location, finding her back in the wardrobe room.

"Just what was that about you little she devil?" he asks, his voice an irritated growl as he steps in closer, feelings aside that little action was enough to actually get him a bit angry.

Lonodiel disappeared into the room fairly quickly. She already was pulling on some pants when the man came into the room. A soft snort passed her nose as she listened to his question. Why was he even there? Did he expect her to stay there while he apparently had sex with some other person? Or was he annoyed that she hit him? She did not care right now. She just wanted to go and take a walk. That was all. She would be happy with some fresh air and escaping the man. Let the damn demon do what, or whoever, he wanted. She pulled on a simple dark shirt that was there and turned to look at him when he came into the room.

Listening to him, she rolled her eyes, sighing heavily. She turned to look at him before she walked toward him, intending on walking past him. â??Trust me ... It doesnâ??t matter. Besides, what does your toyâ??s opinion matter? Go back. Fuck them senseless and just ... die.â? She mumbled the latter part, so very annoyed right now. She could not properly form thoughts and she hated that she felt the way she did right now. She should not care. He was just some demon that stole her from her family, brought her here, showed her quite the time last night, and well ... She just did not know what her problem was. Jealousy? . . . Probably.

A low growl builds in his throat continued, he wasn't sure why was so angry at her, or rather annoyed, normally if a toy was this resistant he would just release them into the wilderness outside of the grounds, problem solved, albeit messily. He restrained the urge to slam her against the wall, it would do little good the elf had already proven that threats and pain had little effect on her attitude. "Your opinion... what does that have to do with the question? You broke a damned statue over my head! I've had too much damned patience with you already." He grumbles clearly annoyed at the woman, "And why, are you so attention starved that you can't stand any competion?"

His voice gradually calms as he speaks, mastering his temper for the moment, he continues on, following her if she makes to leave, "Tell me what your problem is "Diel, I'll forgive much considering how.. good a lover you are, but I will kick you out into the wastes if you have more random tantrums like that." One must keep in mind that odd feelings or no, demons have little or no idea of monogamous relationships, it simply isn't a common practice for them, and thus to him her fit of temper seems completely out of place.

Lonodiel stormed out and down the hallway, absently listening to the other behind her before she stopped and took in many breaths, trying to contain the anger and hostility that was definitely bubbling within her. What was her problem?! Her problem!? She was not the one with the problem! Wait ... No. She was. She had many problems. The top of them being some damn demon that kidnapped her. This was all his fault. His. His. HIS! She was just a bystander that was dragged through the mud because of some selfish, egotistical, bastard of a demon who deserves to be pushed into a pit of spears. Was he really upset over a statue?

She growled, pushing her delicate hand through her hair as she spun on her heel to face him, her eyes narrowed. â??Tantrum!? You call this a tantrum?! No! THIS is the action of a jealous woman, oh great Demon ass.â? She was pretty much yelling at him by now, beginning to step toward him with her eyes keeping firmly with his. â??You just got through having sex with me a few hours ago yet some random twins show up and youâ??re moooore than happy to fuck them next to the woman who you just took the night before? Not just that ... but do you NOT see the insult? Am I not good enough for you? Not pretty enough? Is it because Iâ??m an elf? And donâ??t you DARE answer that! Theyâ??re rhetorical. And I know I should not care. I shouldnâ??t. Youâ??re some worthless demon with no heart nor mind for anotherâ??s feelings so how could I even fathom that you would have a hint of feelings toward me that were not lust? I had. Iâ??ll admit it. I had thought there may be a chance. Last night apparently was just a fluke in personality. No love between us whatsoever. Oh no. I hate you. You lust me. Itâ??s all fine and dandy.â? Her tone obvious hinted toward sarcasm at the end, her eyes rolling through the tears as she turned away from him, cursing and mumbling beneath her breath as she tried to hold back another hissy fit.

Snorting to her own thoughts with a shake of her head. â??Iâ??m so stupid.â? She whispered and soon just plopped against the nearest wall, sliding down the wall, her knees to her chest and she hugged her form tightly, looking up pathetically at the demon. â??Your twins are waiting.â? She mumbled, ignoring her jealousy for the moment. She would eventually grow out of it. Get used to his promiscuity and lack of care for her.

He feels his temper rising again as she yells and rants at him, she was actually jealous? What in the hells, most mortal toys he brought back were happy enough to have his attention off of them for awhile. Then he had those odd emotions boiling up again when she slid down the wall, and he saw the moisture gathering in her eyes. Why in the hells was she affecting him so? He took a long breath calming himself before he dared respond, "You were jealous for my attention? You actually felt something for a demon...?" he closed his eyes and sighed in annoyance, why did he have to feel something similar dammit, he may not have experienced it before, but infiltrating mortal worlds, told him the signs if he cared to think about it. He turned away from her for the moment, knowing she wanted to be alone for now.

"I'll send them away, but your going to be working overtime, if your the only one I have she-devil." he grumbles as he walks off to shoo away his now unwanted guests, his voice just loud enough for her to hear. Why did he do this? Damned if he knew, but he actually felt the need to at least make some attempt to keep her... happy. He was getting soft and he wasn't entirely sure if he cared about that anymore or not.

Did she not just state that she was jealous? She sighed heavily, her eyes slipping closed and she pulled her legs tightly against her torso while she listened to him, unmoving from where she was. She hated that she felt like this. She did not want to. She would much prefer being apathetic, or relieved that she had a day off, but she could not. She, sadly, wanted him only for herself. She did not like that though. Yet, she did not hate it either. She was torn. She just did not know what to do any longer. She should just throw in the towel by now. Give up. Let her body be his, and hope her mind goes somewhere else. But that was not fun ... and the feelings were actually nice to finally be able to feel. Sure, they were toward some pompus, annoying, selfish demon ... but things could be worse. He did not seem to ... deny feeling anything toward her. And she was sure, if he did not feel anything in return then she would probably be disposed of by now.

Woo hoo.

She tilted her head back a little, opening a single eye to watch him walk off, sighing heavily a moment later. The twins were definitely not going to be happy. Shking her head from the thoughts, she curled up tighter. Her eyes fell closed once more and she actually wound up falling a sleep. After a few silent tears had passed her eyes, excess from her anger, a bit out of happiness, but either way, they were gone now and her form was curled up on the ground. Knees to her chest, a serene look took to her features, and her arms moved to become her pillow. She was still so very exhausted from last night. She had not expected to use so much energy this morning.

he walked slowly back to his chamber, a scowl on his face as he did. Why did he give into her? he shook his head clearing his mind as he opened his door and received a flying 'glomp' from one of the overly affectionate twins, it didn't effect him much but he closed his eyes and braced himself for what was to come. The twin not currently rubbing herself all over him spoke up gleefully. "Vulcarik! So glad you've come back, you've left us waiting for so long..." He growls lowly, and reaches down prying the twin on his chest off and dropping her to the floor bringing a confused expression to both of their features. "Vulcarik?"

"I want you both to leave, don't come back either, I won't be requiring your... services again." He opened his eyes braced himself for their next actions. At first their expressions fell but on first one, then the other a glimmer of understanding came to their eyes. "You... your abandoning us for some little elf whore? What do you think your doing, what does that little bitch have that we dont?" Mooments after one twisn heated outburst he received a slap acros the cheek as the other hissed. "You won't get away with this... I know you can kick us out of this castle whenever you want... but you or that bitch will lave eventually, remember that, no one slights us and gets away with it. Thw two vanished then, as he activated the wards on his castle forcing them outside the grounds and then locking the wards against them.

Damn... why was he doing this for Lonodiel again... The ungrateful bitch probably wouldn't even appreciate it. He grumbled to himself, and shook his head. Whatever, he would deal with her later for now he just felt like resting. With that in mind he climbed into his bed and lay down falling asleep himself for a few hours. When he next awoke late in the afternoon, he idly concentrated on Lonodiel, wondering if she was still asleep in the hall.

While the two love birds were sleeping, there was a swirl within the hall where the little elf princess was sleeping and a leather clad woman stood once the winds dispersed. Dark pink eyes traveled around the hall before spotting the sleeping elf. A brow rose in question, walking to her and she chuckled softly. So this was that princess, huh? Cute. She snapped her fingers, a blanket within her hands and she laid it over the girl, not wanting to get her sick or anything. The dark turquoise haired female straightened with a little shake of her head. Interesting. Definitely interesting. She chuckled, turning on the heel of her stilettos and she began to walk down the hall. Her long, straight hair bounced against the middle of her back, two black horns poked from the top of her head, facing behind her. Ashen flesh matching that of the demon who owned the mansion, long, pointed black nails tapped along the walls while she walked, a smile along her blood red lips as she looked around.

Soon enough, she spotted the room she was looking for. Opening the door, she spotted Vulcarik... sleeping! He was actually sleeping? She chuckled and walked over to where he was, hovering over him, long locks falling past her shoulder as she whispered a soft, â??Riiiiiiikkyâ? and a chuckle a moment later. She smirked happily to herself. She so loved to torture her big brother. She waited a moment before growling in impatience. â??VULCARIK! Wake up you lazy ass!â? She yelled, her foot lifting to ram into the side of the man, impatiently waiting for him to wake up.

He was already on the verge of waking up as she yelled and it took less than a second for his eyes to snap open and to glare at his younger sister, "What in all the hells are you doing here you little brat." The older demon grumbled as he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, watching her warily for any sign of mischief. He was most certainly not happy to see her, his bratty sister had been a thorn in his side for ages. It didn't help that given the current situation he didn't need any MORE problems. He glared at her as he stood, chains rattling as they snaked back up his arms and over his chest from where they had ended up next to the bed.

"So Lilith, what or who do I owe for the unpleasantness of your presence." he crossed his arms over his chest, idly waiting for her response, he had a feeling this day was simply going to go from bad, to exponentially worse.

Lilith smiled while watched her brother move about. A little chuckle to her lips as her arms folded over her lower torso, keeping her eyes to the other. Ah. He looked positively happy to see her. Perfect. She would not have come if he would not have minded. Well, there were many reasons as to why she was here, but that was well beside the point. She gave a cheerful little giggle and put on the most innocent look she could muster. â??Canâ??t a sister drop by to see her big brother every once in a while?â? She asked, lashes fluttering against her ashen cheeks as she kept up the innocence for a bit until she wound up shrugging her shoulders. â??Meh. Broke out of wherever and decided to come see you for sanctuary.â? She admitted, sitting onto the edge of the bed. Her right leg lifted to drape over her left while her dark pink eyes traveled around the room, taking everything in for a while until they lifted back up to the other, a smirk to her lips. â??So, whatâ??s with the elf?â? She was truly curious. The little elf was sleeping in the hall and she wanted to know just why she was here in general.​

He growled at her more in annoyance than anything else as she spoke, "Maybe normal sisters can... but not you." He moved to face her across the room leaning against the wall. "So what did you do this time, steal some priceless heirloom, kill someone important in one of the demon princes courts?" he snorted at her request for sanctuary, but he would grant it he despised her but you do generally have to look out for your own blood, it was one of the very few morals he could be said to have. When she mentioned Lonodiel his fists clenched causing his black talons to dig slightly into his palms before he responded shortly. "A new toy, leave her be though, she's mine."

There was no way in the hells he would want Lilith finding out about what had occurred between them she would never let him live it down. It was going to be difficult though as annoying and troublesome as his sister was, she also tended to be quite perceptive. He growled in the back of his throat wondering what to do about her.

Lilith batted her hand in the air dismissively, rolling her eyes a moment later. "Who I killed is not important." She stated, far more curious about the little elf that was out there. She straightened her back, crossing her arms atop her knee that was over her left, leaning onto her arms and toward her brother, a smirk to her blood red lips as she looked up at him. "Oh? Yours, is she?" She snickered softly, standing up from the bed and she brushed off her rump a bit, walking over to the man, standing a good foot away from her big brother. "Didn't mother tell you to not leave your toys out? Especially when they're weak elves in a cold hall." She stuck her tongue out, turning on her heel and beginning to walk out of the room. "I'm going to shower." She stated and gave a simple little wave of her fingers to the male behind her.

"Hmph what I do with my 'toys' is none of your business. Its not my fault the girl was too stupid to go to a bedchamber before passing out." He turned away from Lilith at the same time she turned and made to leave. He essentially ignored her statement that she was getting a shower, it mattered not to him in the slightest. SO he found himself traveling down the halls of the castle, toward where he had last seen Lonodiel, it wouldn't do for her to stay in the halls, no telling what his dear sister would do. Of course she was a thief so he doubted even a warded locked room would keep her out. Soon enough he found her slumped and asleep against the wall, idly he nudged her with his foot , "Wake up little she-devil, you've spent too long asleep in the hall."

Lonodiel was... Asleep. She did not even have a dream. It was pure black within her mind, just catching her up on the energy she had lost over the past few days. With the nudge to her side, her brown brows furrowed together and a groan passed her lips. Sitting herself up, she groggily pushed her fingers through her hair, a slight red hue to her amethyst eyes from the tears earlier, but other than that, she looked as gorgeous as ever. She stared up at him, her hair messy from lastn ight's sleep and curling up in the hall. She yawned and batted his foot away. "Shove it up your ass." She mumbled, not a morning person at all.

She growled lightly, reaching forward and taking a hold of his hand to pull her form up. She brushed off her rump before yawning once more. Great. Her back hurt. She whimpered softly and stretched her arms above her head, bending back a little until her back cracked. At that, she did realize that she was standing in front of Vulcarik. Her eyes blinked quite a few times, gettin the sleep from them and she turned to look up at the demon, laughing a little nervously. "Er ... Hi?" She said, rubbing the back of her neck with a little as she lifted her eyes to his. "Sorry about ... earlier." She whispered, chewing her bottom lip. Yay awkward moments.

Once she has stood he crosses his arms over his stomach and responds to her greeting with a quite growled, "Hello." he's not much in the mood for her 'antics' by this point, but he can't quite bring himself to lash out at her. "Its... fine, " he pauses a moment later and glances around for signs of his brat sister before continuing, "Your still going to get worked hard if your the only woman around." He grumbles the last and gestures for her to follow him, after all the castle is rather large, and its unlikely that she knows the way to the wardrobe room yet. "Fair warning by the way "Diel, my sister is.... visiting, avoid her if you can." he speaks not looking back at her beyond a glance to see if she's following.

When they do finally reach the wardrobe room he merely leans back against the wall, and speaks again while she does what she needs to do, You'll find a bath chamber two doors down if you need it i imagine you could use one soon, its been awhile since you've had a chance for one."

The girl sighed softly. She knew that. She had accepted that fact before she protested the twins and before hte whole situation had unfolded. She had not minded. She did not mind now. It just meant she would need to sleep more than she normally would. Her arm folded over her lower torso, elbow onto her wrist as she began to chew upon the corner of her nail and she nodded every so often, recognizing the halls to where the wardrobe room was. She silently walked into the room and then to the wardrobe, beginning to file through things and she perked up with his words. She could shower? Shower!? Yes! That definitely would make things better.

Squeaking happily ,she took the first things she saw, holding them to her chest as she began to bounce away, leaning up and kissing his cheek happily. "Thank you!" She chimed happily and then skipped out of the room. Humming happily while she walked down the hall, looking cautiously through the door, sighing heavily. Phew. It was the bathroom. She moved inside, closing the door with a bump of her hip. She would deal with Vulcarik later. She did not know whether or not he felt the urge to be a pervert and watch her or anything, but that was far beyond her caring. She started up the shower, waiting for the warm water to flow and then easily sliding out of the clothes she was in. She moved beneath the water, sighing heavily in contentment. Her eyes slipped closed, arms folding over her lower torso and she smiled to herself. Ah. A shower was so lovely.​

he blinked surprised by the sudden show of affection when she kissed him, merely for telling her where the showering room was. He shook his head as she bounced off, literally in some ways to the showers. perhaps she was... what did the mortals call... Bipolar yes that was the word. the way her moods swung it wouldn't surprise him in the least. Shaking off his musings he glanced about the room and then froze. Nine... Bloody... Hells, Lilith had said she was going to the showers, and he had just sent Lonodiel off to them, Damn, so much for having them avoid each other... wretched bratty little sister. he stalked off to the shower rooms wondering just what would likely happen.

As he reached the door though he had a bad feeling about going inside, really did he need to set off another tantrum from 'Diel for 'peeping' at her or some nonsense? No he didn't and if Lilith was in there too well... it was already to damn late. So he contented himself by simply grumbling and leaning against the wall outside to wait for her.

Lilith had not been in that particular bathroom. Not ... until she knew the other was there. That was when she arrived into the bathroom and a soft little chuckle passed her lips. She silently walked over to the shower, already taking a quick shower just to get the grime off. She saw the silhouette of the female, already quite enticed. She slowly slid the curtain away, looking over the girl and she grinned. "He picked a nice one.' She stated, her arms folded over her lower torso as she let her dark pink eyes travel along her form blatantly. Not like she cared what the little elf thought.

Sadly, Lonodiel had not been shocked in the slightest when the curtain was pulled away. Sure, a bit of a chill caused her to shiver, but not until the voice and realization that htere was a woman there, did she squeak and attempt to hide herself a bit. Her eyes wide as she stared at the woman, suds washing over her body and she was wide-eyed as she stared at her. "W... WHo are you!?" She asked, wanting to just get away at the moment. Why was there some woman checking her out? Really, she could have dealt with Vulcarik. That was expected of him to be a pervert. Some random chick? not so much.

The girl chuckled softly, looking her over once more before she shrugged. "Mm ... Rikky's sister." Her lips pulled into a smirk, trailing a pointed black nail along the girl's collarbone and down the center of her chest, purring softly. "He has such good tastes." She said, blowing her a kiss before making her way out of the room, towel around her form and she left, waving at her brother and grinning all the more. "Lovely choice." She stated and then made her way to her old room, planning to get somethign to wear.

The elf stared at hte closed door, shakign her head quickly and then she closed the curtain, beginning to wash up properly. She hurried up her shower, wanting to geto ut before any other visitors. Leaving the shower, she pulled on a leather mini skirt with a purple corset , black rose designs over it, and she braided her hair, pulling it over her right shoulder as she headed out of the room, turning to see Vulcarik and she stared at him, not too sure what to say right now. She was violated by his sister, well, someone claiming to be at least, and she just ... was lost.

He stewed over the possibilities, though the fact that he didn't hear any screams was a good sign in his opinion. When his sister exited the bathroom he merely glowered at her not stooping to answering her obvious teasing remark. He watcvhed her with narrowed eyes as she sashayed off down the hall wrapped only in a towel. It was another few moments before Lonodiel came out of the room looking bewildered and confused. he signed in annoyance as he took a moment to eyes her new outfit.. he had to admit he enjoyed how she looked in leather, but that was beside the point for moment.

"I see you met my sister," he said dryly, "and going by the fact that your still standing... she kept things relatively civil. he sounded slightly amused at the last part but became serious again soon enough, "I did warn you about her, although if she really wants to find you, she'll be difficult to avoid... irritating brat that she is." he grumbles, as he stands fully and waves for her to follow, "I imagine your hungry as well?"

Back
Top Bottom