Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through The Starry Night || Shadow and Cho only

Her cries and screams merely spurred him on further, he left the whip to disintegrate, no longer needing it for the moment, as he growled in lust and forced the chain connecting her nipples and clit to begin conducting sparks of electricity again sending sparks into all her sensitive spots. Other than that minor detail he focused himself on moving faster, his hips moving in a steadily faster rhythm as he pulled out only to slam back in full force his hips slamming against her rear with bruising force as each thrust forced her stomach to bulge outward just a bit before it was pulled back and forced back in again. With the hand now freed by the whip, he seizes a handful of her hair and yanks it back forcibly arching her back.

As time passes his pace only grows rougher as his shaft throbs within her, veins standing out as it swells with slowing building cum. Despite this he doesn't slow or make any motions to pull out, if anything his thrusts get harder, as precum leaks from his tip and into her abused passage. This whole thing is a novel experience for him, usually his victims are screaming in agony and sobbing for it to end by now.. This girl seems to only enjoy it more the worse he inflicts on her.

She let out another moan with the tingling surges sent through the chains, her fingers tightening around the chains and she took in many deep breaths, trying to calm herself a little bit more. She knew her breaths were pointless, they would just be stolen by his pumping into her or by a moan, but she still wanted to try and have a little bit of dignity. Something to come back to to prove she was not as bad as she thought. Oh no, it was not as bad as she thought â?? it was worse. She could no long stop the moans and she felt so many sensations coursing through her veins. Her grip was loosening with the weakening feeling that she was getting the more the man moved into her and the harder, rougher he went, the more her mind turned into a pure white haze.

The abused little elf gasped as he pounded into her faster and rougher, her eyes rolling to the back of her head with all she felt. She could not hold out any longer. Her breath barely let the soft, â??moreâ? pass her lips before she could feel the overwhelming fits of pleasure take hold of her body. Shuddering and her hips rocked every once in a while before she let out a loud moan and her whole body lost any muscles that were holding in for the battle. Her head drooped, resting against the side of her arm and she panted, heart racing, and she continued to feel the man within her, moans passing without her truly wanting them to. She was exhausted. She wanted him to be finished and allow her to rest off all that was done to her. Hopefully she would get to. She doubted she would be fun if she was past the point of exhaustion. Then she truly would be like a corpse.

He just barely caught the word 'more' as it passed her lips between heavy breaths and moans, and it only spurred him on further, he rammed into her brutally faster and faster, as the sensations built and he felt her resistance, what little of it was left fading, his movements began getting a bit erratic, as he went, his rhythm losing its even movements as his thrusts became wilder, less controlled, still he throbbed inside of her more and more of his release building up as he went towards the edge of his ability to hold back. Toying with this girl was fun... and he greatly looked forward to later sessions. For now at least though she was going limp, and was looking more and more as if she would simply pass out.

So after a final hard thrust into her bulging her stomach out again as he buried his shaft all the way to the base inside of her he finally orgasmed, releasing a hot load of cum directly into her womb, for several long moments before he let out a long growling breath and pulled back slowly from her. He was actually a bit winded to his surprise, but she was far worse off. if the limp way she hung in the chains was any indication.

The woman panted unevenly while the man continued to ravage her flesh and pump into her at his own sporadic movements within her. She soon gasped, eyes going wide when she felt him release into her, a soft and absent little moan passing her lips as she did so. Her eyes slipped closed once more when she felt him pull out of her. She was fairly sure that her insides were what was dripping down her thighs, but she did not care right now. Lonodiel was so past being exhausted. She continued to pant as she hung from the chains and her head rested against her arm. She was trying to properly breath now. She needed to breath before she could do anything else. Her flesh tingled, her body ached, and she had too many thoughts that ran wildly through her mind. She was a very bad Princess.

Her form truly was only able to be up by the chains that her fingers loosely rested upon still, having been clinging to them for dear life, bruises and scratches upon her palm in either the shape of her nails or the bruises in shape of the chains. Lavender eyes remained closed and soon, her breathing became less hard to find. A mumbled, â??I still hate youâ? passed her lips before a pathetic laugh. Yep. That was all she could come up with as a retort for the moment. Her eyes closed and she did not care how uncomfortable she was right now, her mind slipped away and into her own dreams.

At her words he merely snorted in amusement, and responded, "But i think I'm rather fond of you little demon princess." His tone was still mocking, but really he doubted she heard him before she passed out. He smirked and snapped his fingers causing the chains to release her, catching her before she struck the floor, he casually put her over his shoulder, her slim body and small weight meant little to him. That done he concentrated for a moment and the chamber vanished into velvety darkness, there was some sensation of movement before they returned to reality. In another chamber in the same hidden redoubt that held the dungeon, again it had no visible entrance or exit, or even a window. It was only sparsely furnished The walls were stone but it was lighter colored, and had a few tapestries decorating it. The main piece of furniture was a double size bed, with fairly comfortable sheets and blanket, and even a few pillows, it was a prison... but a nice one. The floor was carpeted as well, rather than stone or hardwood.

Not bothering to be gentle he tossed her down on the bed and sat down on the edge, even with his demonic vitality he was vaguely tired.. not that he ever needed true sleep just periods of lessened activity to recharge on occasion. he thought back over the fun he had just had and another grin found its way onto his face, this one was fun, forget the throne and that meaningless little kingdom... he had a new toy.

The woman slept for quite some time. Her whole being was exhausted. Her mind, her body, her spirit even was. She needed to probably sleep for a week to make up for what she went through. She was not broken, mentally or physically, just tired. Sure, she enjoyed what was done to her body, but that did not mean she would wind up begging for him to take her again. Oh god she was horrible. She wound up going over all that she had done when her mind was slowly slipping between dreams and reality. She thought about how she had enjoyed herself so much, and almost pleaded for more. She had disgraced her whole self. That was it. She was a disgrace to the throne and she did not even miss her home. She had been growing bored of her royal life, truly she had been, which maybe that was why she did not care she had been obviously kidnapped. She wanted to leave and travel on her own anyway, she just knew she would never be allowed to. Great, now she was thinking that the demon who took her was a good thing. She really was bad.

Slowly, her mind formed into consciousness and a groan passed the brunetteâ??s lips. Her head nuzzled into the pillow â?? wait, pillow? Her eyes blinked open, staring at the pillow and realizing that while it was not her own, it was nice. She nuzzled the cushiony object before she pulled glanced down to the sheets that rested at her lower back. She stared at them for a while and slowly held her hands in front of her. There were the marks she had known would be there. So, she had not been dreaming, but she was not where she had been. Sighing heavily, Lonodiel slid down a little into the mattress, her head rested back to the pillow, her eyes closing once more. â??Do I get breakfast?â? She asked simply, figuring one way or another, the demon would answer her. She did not know if he was in the room with her still, but either way, she would get an answer. Whether to her verbal question, or to wondering if he was in the room, there would be something.

He raised an eyebrow at her question and remained silent for a moment before choosing to humor her, it wouldn't do any good to starve his new toy, the whole ribs sticking out, skin and bones look was rather unattractive. Still he hadn't bothered to conjure food in quite some time, it wasn't as if he needed to eat. So he concentrated for a moment gathering a bit of magical energy and creating a simple loaf of bread and a plate. he leaned over sitting it in front of her curled form, with a bit of indifference in his tone, "Take it or leave it Little princess." Pulling back he closes his eyes again still recharging some energy, he had used a fair amount breaking that fool of a wizards summoning circle. He was unsure why he bothered staying in the same room as her, for this, he could always come back to inflict more torture and fun on her later, but for now at least he didn't feel like leaving.

He opened his eyes a slit, glancing over at her curled up form, idly wondering if she would actually eat the food or if she would try to starve herself, if she did that he would have to take harsher measures... but he doubted it would come to that, few had the actual mental fortitude to starve themselves to death, it was a long, painful way to die. Not that she seemed to mind pain, he noted which was a major reason he hadn't simply shattered her mind with magic after their little game, it would have taken the fun out of things.

Lonodiel perked up when she saw the loaf of bread in front of her. She opened a single eye, staring at the food for quite some time. She was debating if she wanted to eat it, really. She was starving, sure, but would he have poisoned it? No. That would not make sense for him to do such a thing. To poison her food would be pointless. He could have just killed her when she was passed out. Now, the debate was to move a bit to get it. She hurt. Everything hurt. Her back, her feet, her pelvis ... oh god she was fairly sure her bones were shattered in that area. She sighed heavily at the thought, pushing her form up, resting on her arms as she ripped off a piece of the bread, just as her stomach growled. Biting into the loaf, she chewed for a while before deciding the food definitely was not bad at all. Her eyes closed and she continued to silently eat, thinking all the while.

With a good half of the loaf finished off, she was satisfied for the moment. Her stomach was settled, her body was not as weak, and she was content. Not happy, but content. She crossed her arms beneath her chest, holding her form up just a bit with that. Her head turned to look to where the man was at the moment; Staring at him, her eyes traveling along his form and finally getting a good look at him. Well, at least he was not hideous. She had seen some very hideous demons in her time and she was glad to see that he was fairly attractive. Lucky for her, he was. That made the whole being probably pretty much enslaved for his pleasure not so bad. â??Do I get to know your name, or does â??assholeâ?? suffice?â? She questioned, lifting her right hand to let her chin rest in her palm â?? gently of course. The pain last night had not been bad, but at the moment, she did not want to be reminded of ... anything about last night.

He smirks and opens his eyes looking back at her, idly glancing over her still bare body as he responds, "You may call me Vulcarik, its the only name I give out to mortals." He pauses for a moment, turning to face her properly before speaking again, "You really are something princess, I've rarely met a mortal who enjoyed having such things done to them... most amusing." he chuckles, noting the piercings are still in place, it gives a rather interesting effect watching the tiny chain sway and move with her. He knew she was likely still in considerable pain, and he actually found a bit of respect for her resilience, "Shall i just continue calling you princess, or little demon... or do you actually have a name?"

Once again she surprises him, having a conversation with a demon who can and has done terrible things to her... and still being a snarky bitch about it. Most would at least be stuttering a bit in terror, he honestly wasn't sure whether to be insulted or impressed, he leaned his chin into his cupped hand waiting for her to respond, ah well he would see where her questions strayed.

She mouthed his name. Vulcarik? That so rolled off the tongue â?? not. No wonder he did not tell anyone his name. Well, apparently that was what he told mortals, in his words. His demonic name was probably something that sounded like the person was about to vomit. Shrugging, she picked a piece of bread off, absently eating it and listening to what he was saying now. Of course he had to bring up last night. She was trying to ignore that and the fact she felt her flesh on her back was burning off, and he just brought it right back up. She chewed on the crust in her fingers, slowly pulling the whole piece into her mouth and waiting for her food to be properly chewed before swallowing. â??I prefer princess from someone like you, but since you shared ... Iâ??m Lonodiel.â? She stated, thinking for a moment and shrugged. â??Make a nickname out of it if you think the whole thingâ??s too long to say.â? She added, her eyes closed for a while. She had numerous little nicknames from her friends and family back home since her name was a bit of a mouthful, but she did not totally hate the names he made for her already. Not that she would ever tell anyone that.

Lonodiel opened her eyes, turning her head to look over at the male, her long, wavy brown locks falling over her shoulder in gentle cascades as she stared at the other, looking him over once more. â??So, are you going to be keeping me until I break then throw me in a ditch ... Or what?â? She really was curious, and she realized she was in no position to even ask him his name, yet alone what was happening to her, but yet, she does. She did not care. He could not answer if he did not want to. That did not matter much on her end. She was curious about what would be made of her when he got bored and all that other stuff. And yes, she realized most people would care that they were naked with a thin sheet covering them between her and the man who had just violated her, but again, that princess attitude reigned over anything else. Actually, that was not even a princess attitude. She knew plenty that would be broken down, crying, bawling, wanting to know just why he had taken them. She knew. Some mage conjured him, couldnâ??t control him, was killed, and now he was going to use her to get to the crown. Simple as that.

He seems to think before answering , wondering whether to answer her questions or not, It would be easier just to shut her up but... where was the fun in that? "If your actually do break.. yes I suppose I'll just toss you to the wolves so to speak.. or maybe some lesser demons... You'd lose all that special charm if you broke." he smirks mockingly as he stands up from the bed and stretches working the tightness from his muscles, "Your an intriguing one little demon, even if that tongue of yours is too sharp for its own good." Turning back to face her as he moves to lean against a wall, he adds, "You seem a different sort when your hazed over with pleasure... just as much putty as any other silly girl."

He's a bit curious as to how she'll respond to the little insults, and honestly the verbal sparring was rather enjoyable, her insults didn't really phase him, he was a demon after all and her opinion didn't matter much, still it was rather fun to mess with her thus. She had such a little temper, it was almost cute, he briefly thought of her expression if he actually said that and bit back a chuckle. Yes That would certainly go over well, ... not.

Lonodiel thought for a moment. So, he basically would throw her away. Eh. That was definitely expected of him. She did not think that he would keep a broken toy. Though, she did not plan to break. She definitely would not without a fight. He would have to work hard in order to make her completely broken. She had given in with the fact that she gave into the pleasure. She liked what he had done last night, when she thought about it, she did. She really did. She would not mind that happening to her again. She was horrible in that thought, she knew. She also knew she would not break mentally so easy as her body had for the pleasure. She would always have the spit-fire tongue of hers. â??Itâ??s a good thin I wonâ??t break, huh?â? She retorted, sighing heavily. Slowly, she pushed her form up a little shakily as she felt the many pains coming to life again. Oh yeah, that would definitely not heal properly.

With a soft little yawn, she wrapped the blankets around her torso, feeling the tug on the chains and she glanced down. Those were still there? She stared at the silver items for a moment before she just pulled the sheet around her torso, sitting on her rear and stifling a little yelp in surprise. She could feel the bruises and lashings and definitely was regretting her move to her rear. She just could not stand lying on her stomach any longer. She sighed softly, being sure the blanket was around her form, she looked over at the man against the wall. â??Shut up about that ... You know that I am better than anyone youâ??ve had.â? She stated, rolling her eyes. She doubted that was actually the case, but she did not care. â??And itâ??s not like I knew about that quirk of mine ... Oh god, why am I explaining myself to you?â? She sighed heavily, pushing her slender fingers through her hair, trailing easily past the silky strands and then moved to the back of her neck, looking at the demon with interest. â??I hate you.â?

The demon merely crossed his arms over his chest as she spoke, yawning pointedly during her final statement before responding, "I don't care if you hate me, you little she-devil." He took a moment to admire her barely covered body again although he wasn't obvious about it, and toyed with the idea of taking her again, right now, but no, perhaps later. "As for your other comments, your nowhere near the best, your far to inexperienced." He smirks again, stepping away from the wall and closer to her, "You know... I'm surprised you can even stand up.... I had better make sure to be harder on you next time. Maybe I'll use your ass.. after all I imagine you'll get loose fairly quick..." he descends a bit into the vulgar statements doubting she'll really rise to the bait but finding it amusing all the same.

He was wondering a bit why she bothered explaining anything to him as well, but shrugged it off as another odd quirk, "You know... you really are rather calm for someone who knows they'll be imprisoned and used as a sex toy for the rest of their life... Unless you like the idea... then I could understand." He muses half talking to himself as he slowly walks around her, almost like some predatory animal circling a particularly juicy piece of meat.

She-devil? Oh, was she going up on the insult-ladder? She chuckled in her own little amused way, shaking her head at the thought before picking off another piece of bread to eat silently. Chewing the food a little, she slowly turned to look at him, listening to the comment about her inexperience. She shrugged her shoulders â?? regretting instantly with the tugging of the healing wounds. â??Imagine if I was experienced.â? She said, still not too sure why she was trying to win this argument. She doubted anyone really preferred an inexperienced virgin to an experienced woman who knew all the right tricks. Then again, she never had the chance to see if she personally would be any good at doing anything. Being chained up tended to stop one from responding to what was happening. Now she was curious, actually. She would not ask to be free and try and react properly to the things he did to her. The idea interested her, though. She wanted to know and try out being a willing participant. She definitely could not ask him that. He would tease her too much, and she was too exhausted to think of snappy comebacks to his lame insults.

â??Like hell you will.â? She hissed to the comment about using her ass. That was not going to happen. She would protest with her whole being. She did not want him to do anything like that. She liked her butt the way it was, thank you very much. Lonodiel looked over at him with the question of why she was so calm. Calm? She sighed heavily, pulling her long hair over her shoulder and her hand fell to her lap. â??Eh. Iâ??ve come to terms with my fate. Better than being locked away to wait for some Prince with the personality of a dish towel.â? She shuddered at the thought, groaning at the thought before she sighed heavily. She definitely did not hate the idea of being here for the rest of her life. Okay, she did not like it, but she did not completely hate the prospect of staying here. She laughed at the thought, sighing heavily. â??Besides, last night was fun.â? She admitted, stopping her movement with a faint pink tinted to her cheeks and she blinked a few times, turning to look at him and sighed. â??Whatever.â? She let her eyes slip closed and she groaned in a bit of annoyance. "I talk too much."

He actually stops at her last comment, It was fun? That certainly wasn't a response he had heard from any partner not of his own kind. That was something to work with along with others, he still had a vague desire to just cut out her tongue and be done with it... but no. She was far to much fun being able to talk back. "Hmmm imagine you experienced ? No need to imagine, you can always work on that over time, we have plenty of that." he smirks a bit as he goes back to walking stopping behind her to land a quick spank on her abused ass. "Still coming to terms with it? Your a demon's fuck toy... and you've come to terms with it? " he cannot help a snort of laughter, "If only more mortals were intelligent enough to do that... they'd live longer." he muses for a moment over the rest of her words.

"You really are a glutton for punishment... admitting to enjoying it." He pauses again, and snaps his fingers a small vial of faint blue-ish liquid appearing in his hand. As he holds it out to her he chuckles, "Still a reward for being honest, one healing potion from that idiot wizards stores... I imagine your rather sore." He's not quite sure why he's offering this, besides not wanting to end up killing her by piling injury atop injury, and to be honest, like with the bread he's curious to see if she'll accept it or if in her pride she'll refuse.

Work on that over time? She sighed heavily. That comment was better than something else he could have given her. She figured that that was the most logical response. That made sense anyway. After time, of course she would get better if they continued to do this. So, basically, it was inevitable for her to get better at what they did last night. She did not mind the idea though. She let out a yelp of pain when the man slapped her rump. She gasped, whimpering gently and she leant forward, her eyes closing and she let out a heavy sigh. Her arms wrapped around her torso and she took in many deep breaths to ignore the pain that was stinging in her rear. She whimpered, her eyes closed and she rolled her eyes, turning her head to the side to look at the man with the comment of accepting her fate. She sighed softly, shrugging, despite the fact that it hurt again. â??Again. Why fight?â? she mumbled, annoyed with him at the moment. Annoyed with him, herself, and quite a few other things.

Lifting her head, she turned to look at the other, staring at the liquid for a while with a brow raised in question. What was that? She stared at him for a while with the vile and wondered just what that was for. He was giving her something to heal the wounds? She looked at the vile for a moment before deciding it would be better to take the medicine easily. Perking up, she froze. The chains tugged on everything and she whimpered pathetically. Reaching forward, she took the vile, glancing to him before she glanced down her form. Chewing her bottom lip for a brief moment, she turned so that her back was to the other. She was definitely getting rid of these chains. They hurt too much when she moved at the wrong angle. She lifted the sheet away from her form and slowly removed the metal from her sensitive flesh, letting out a pained squeak and she then covered her lap once more, pulling out the ones from her breasts and then tossing the chains onto the floor with a sigh. Taking the vile, she sniffed the liquid before swallowing the liquid a little cautiously. She slowly placed it down and turned to look back at him. She pulled the blanket around her torso and sighed. â??Thank you ...â? She whispered, glancing to the chains on the ground and shuddering just slightly.

He watches with a raised eyebrow as she finally takes the vial, he had been about to withdraw the offer when she had finally taken it. He watches silently as she removes the chains, her little gasps are a bit arousing but he waits until she has drunk it down before saying anything else. "You don't have to wear those at all times... on the condition that you put them in yourself when I tell you too." He smirks a moment giving her time for a retort, "Or I could put them back in and melt the locks together." He watches her, knowing the potion should be taking some effect, its meant to speed up normal healing processes by a good clip.. though her back will likely still display a few scars. "Of course its its all up to you Princess." he says only a bit of mocking in his tone this time. he himself sits on the edge of the bed again before speaking more.

"So 'Diel, do I have to truss you up again next time... or will you be a good girl and cooperate. Unless you like being bound... I wouldn't put it past a depraved little she-devil like you." he laughs at the last though it does cross his mind that it might actually be true. He does find the idea of her participating without binding... interesting, a novel experience if you will. Her responses are becoming less... acerbic, but he;s still enjoying just talking too her, idly he checks himself over for any sort of charm, or compulsion, he really shouldn't be acting this way... but for some reason this girl is bringing out a slightly less evil side of him.

Lonodiel arched a brow. She did not have to wear them, but only when he told her to? She glanced over to the chains once more, staring at them and hearing the comment about melting the ends so she could never take them off. She blinked a few times, feeling better already. Taking in a deep breath, she was glad to have the potion he gave her. The woman was happier by now. She stretched her arms above her head, letting the blanket fall from her chest for the moment. Not like it truly mattered to hide anything he has seen already. She shrugged. â??How about just getting me rings instead of the chains thatâ??ll get caugâ??Oh god!â? She gasped, her hand moving to her lips as her eyes went wide. â??Why am I bargaining ... and agreeing?!â? She stared at the ground before groaning. Stupid demon. This was all his fault and she was exhausted mentally more than physically now. Sighing heavily, she fell backward, pulling the sheet up to cover her chest and she looked up at the man from the bed. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn!

She whimpered softly. She hated herself. She rubbed at her chest and let her eyes slip closed, her hand moved to rest over her eyes and she sighed once more. â??Whatever. Iâ??ll accept fully giving into a damn demon... Not happily. Iâ??ll comply with you . . . Be the slave you want. Whatever.â? She rolled her eyes, pushing her form up from the bed and she kept her arm over her chest, holding the blanket and she slowly slid off the mattress. She stood up for all of a second before her legs gave out and she fell onto the ground with a whimper. Her eyes closed and she grumbled just slightly. â??I. . . Hate. . . You.â? She hissed past her teeth, shooting a glare at him before taking the vile still in her hands and throwing it at his head with a growl. â??Iâ??ll obey purely because ... I donâ??t hate it. Asshole. This is all your fault! If you had not came and messed up everything, I would have married some loser and not be so messed up.â? She leaned forward, her forehead resting on her knees. She may be a little achy, but she was still as flexible as ever. â??I think I hate myself more than you...â? She mumbled â?? she really did talk too much.

He batted the vial away with his hand before it could strike him and watched her curl up and begin to mumble to herself, as well as glare and state her hatred for him. "I don't really care if you hate me little she devil, and you'll obey because you don't have a choice in the matter." he seems amused, as he walks over to where she is curled up and seizes a handful of her brown hair, forcibly dragging her to her feet. "Now... you said something about rings... I think I can arrange that." the chains on his arms rattle for a moment before they generate first one, then two, and finally three plain steel rings, with a spike and hook to hold them in place. "Hold still or i might make this worse." he adds still in his amused tone. First one nipple, then the other have their rings placed, and finally the third right through her clit again. While he's crouched down in front of her, he idly flicks his tongue out, which is oddly long and snake like and runs it along her slit, before standing back up and shoving her back to the bed,

"You never did answer my question though 'Diel, do you want to be bound or not next time? or perhaps forced onto all fours, hobbled and made to live like a dog... that could be fun..." He muses over that idea for a moment, forcing her to crawl around on hands and knees could be a game for later. he leans back against the wall, before adding in, "And if you dont hate 'it' as you say.. i imagine you'll have a hard time hating the only one who gives 'it' to you for long."

Lonodiel watched the other with the rings and a very faint pink tinted to her cheeks as she looked at the other, a brighter red to her cheeks as she watched him place the third one in. She did not even fully realize that he had grabbed her hair as he had. Sure, she noticed, but she just did not care all the much. Though, she did want to brush her hair. She trailed her fingers through the brown locks before squeaking when she was pushed onto the bed. Her right leg flung into the air before crossing over her left and instantly moving back. Yep. That would take some getting used to. Her arms folded over her lower torso, pulling the blanket up and hiding her chest once more. She rested on the wall behind her while she pondered over the question. About the next time? She thought she answered that. Maybe that was just in her mind, actually. She tended to do that sometimes. Be so engulfed in her thoughts that she believes she answered the person she was talking to.

â??I am not your bitch.â? She hissed, growling beneath her breath and rolling her eyes. â??Iâ??ll do it without chains. . . Though they were fun.â? She rolled her eyes, sighing heavily and she let her eyes slip closed and she gave up. She would just keep with her constant telling the man too much. It was not like it mattered any longer. She sighed softly and then looked back to the demon in front of her. She watched him for a while and then her eyes slipped closed once more. â??I give up.â? She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. â??Iâ??ll be willing. Itâ??s my fate and ... yea, sure, I probably donâ??t hate you as much as you think.â? She stated, opening an eye to look at him and examining him a little more for a while. â??Doesnâ??t mean Iâ??ll like you.â? She added, being more immature about this than anything else

Her retorts no longer had the same fire to them, and honestly he was growing just a bit bored... time to tease her a bit. Hr smirked as he listened to her words and stepped closer seizing one of her ankles and dragging her down until she lay flat, and then tugging the sheet away as well. leaving her bare on the bed. He wasn't going to screw her again... not yet. Have some fun and tease her? Most certainly. he idly traced a claw along her entrance stopping to hook it in the little ring on her clit and give the metal a tug. Even as he conjured up a piece of ice in his other hand. The frozen shard was about the size of one his fingers, and for now, his magic would keep it from melting.

Moving it down he traced the frozen shard down her stomach leaving a faint trail of water. as he proceeded to move his hand out of the way, and slip a bit of the ice between her lower lips. "Hmmm I haven't had a cooperative partner in awhile... could be fun." he muses looking down at her bared body. "You an interesting one little 'Diel, I think I actually find myself liking you a bit." he smirks as he slips the ice deeper into her passage, and another piece appears in his other hand allowing him to trace it along her body.

The girl yelped when her ankle was pulled and her form slid from the wall and splayed out on the bed. She blinked a few times, staring up at him as the blanket was removed. What was that for? Oh ... wait . . . She agreed to be a willing participant. Damn. She groaned in annoyance as she stared up at the man from her spot on the bed. She did not want to go again. She was tired. She wanted to curl up again and sleep the time away, but she doubted that the jerk would let her. Why would he? He had his new toy, and what kid did not want to play with their new toy until it got boring? Frankly, she was sure she would be boring by now. She was just a snotty little woman who was stubborn as a mule and did not bend with the pressure of an annoying demon having his way with her. She squeaked lightly with his traveling claw, her eyes closing and she grumbled softly. Of course he was not exhausted. Stupid thing was a damn demon who probably had far more energy than she did. Oh gods ... She was going to wind up breaking. Literally, not mentally. She has already been over this. Her mind was strong, her body ... not so much.

With his comment, her eyes rolled. â??And you donâ??t see anything wrong with th--â? A soft gasp came to her lips with the feel of the sudden cold upon her form, and her breath stopped with the feeling of the ice within her. Her fingers wrapped around the blankets beneath her and she let out a pathetic little whimper. That definitely felt nice. Soothing to the odd piercings she now had, and to the fact that she still felt that her lower region was pretty much shattered. She took in a few breaths before she snorted to his comment. â??Thereâ??s a reason I had so many suitors.â?? She retorted, chuckling in her own little amusement. It was true. She had plenty of males that wanted to be her King, if not for the power, for her, and she knew why. She was gorgeous, had the strong personality that she did, and apparently did not get scared just because some demon took her captive. â??And thereâ??s a reason you have to resort to binding your partners.â? She added, just having far too much fun insulting the demon. She knew that he could easily harm her worse than he was, but she did not care. Her tongue would not let her be nice. Though, maybe she should not mess with him? She liked the ice thing ... and really did not want that to be changed right now.

"I see nothing wrong with that, 'Diel... I don't give many a choice in the matter... at least among your kind." He slips the ice deeper into her passage, twisting it so that it grazes over every spot inside of her, even as he brings the other piece up pressing it to one of her nipples, "I am rather popular amongst certain circles of Succubi." He chuckles at that. and leans down idly flicking his tongue over her other nipple for a moment before sitting back up, and channeling a bit more magic into the ice piece inside of her making it larger, as he pushes it a bit further in. "Mortals are usually just so.... boring.. and here you are one who isn't and so.. I am amused by your.. uniqueness."

Switching to her other nipple with the Ice shard he twists the one inside of her, brushing it over her inner walls, as he continues toying with her. He doesn't bother saying anything else as he teases her, admiring her body, in the dim lighting of the room. He finds himself not even wanting to break her anymore... after all if she broke his fun would be gone completely, and he really would toss her aside... she was entertaining in a way he hadn't experienced in a mortal before.

A deep gasp came to her lips, her eyes fluttering open for a brief moment while her hips slightly rocked with the manâ??s hand, loving the feeling of the ice within her. She definitely was adding this to her list of things she liked. Sure, it was a little under the pain, but she liked the feeling and sensations of the cold ice a lot, and it seemed to be a good thing to do after the pain. She really was a skewed woman now. Lonodiel looked at the man that was atop her, examining him while he spoke of the succubi that seemed to love him. She rolled her eyes before a gentle gasp pulled into her lungs, the feel of his tongue along her nipple and the ice within her growing easily brought the reaction out of her. Her eyes fluttered closed and she let out a gentle little moan that showed her enjoyment. She snorted and rolled her eyes, opening them after to look at the other. â??Glad I can amuse you.â? She mumbled, her eyes closing and she did not feel like insulting him at the moment. And why? He may stop what he was doing. She did not want that right now. The ice felt far too relieving for her to want him to stop any time soon.

Her back arched up and against the demonâ??s doing and another soft moan passed her lips. The elf took in many deep breaths, chewing upon her bottom lip while he continued with what he was doing. She did not really see the satisfaction he was getting in this, unless he really did enjoy seeing her turn to such putty. She liked the pain from last night. She really did, but this was something else that was doing a great job of making her submissive.

He kept up the teasing with the ice for a a bit more than an our before watching her moan and writhe beneath its touch began to lose its appeal, or rather he was simply getting bored with the activity. He pushed the Ice back into her one last time and released the magic on it allowing it to melt normally in the warmth of her inner passage as he stood from the bed and looked down at her with some amusement. She really was a paradox, so snappish and temperamental one moment, and so submissive the next. He glanced around the mostly bare room with some distaste though. If he wasn't going to bother with her kingdom, and why bother with it honestly? He had merely wanted it as a way to entertain himself, and he had far better entertainment than that now. There was little purpose to staying on this Plane. He chuckled a bit to himself, looks like he was actually taking one of his toys home with him, it had been awhile since he'd done that.

"When you can move again Princess, get out of bed... we're done with this place for now." He says in a bored sounding tone as he gestures for her to stand, "Your coming home with me... much more comfortable than this boring tower." He has little to gather as he waits for her, and leans back against the tower wall, arms crossed over his chest, to wait.

Back
Top Bottom