Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Creation

She fought for breaths that weren't coming as he finished up with her. Once he pulled out, she rolled over, curling into a tiny ball. She hurt. Alot. But she was too tired, and strangely satisfied to be bothered by that now. Her eyes fluttered shut, and almost immediately, she was asleep. She was so exhausted, and the sleep was a great reward.

(I'm out for the night. Bye!)

The next morning came. Nanoke stayed asleep. She was so whooped. The bruises from everything before had started to show up. The dark splotches contrasted sharply with her ivory skin. She had scratches and cuts too, from his claws. She was damn new tempted to hold him down and trim those nails, if they were going to do this again.

For a while, she stayed asleep, but eventually, his treatment of her wounds woke her up. Here eyes opened, and hazily, she looked up. At first she looked confused, but then she remembered why she was here. Okay. That made more sense. "Hi." She said, quietly.

She smiled. "It's okay. I'm used to pain." she said. "Kinda have to be in our line of work, no?" she pointed out. She smirked as he looked over her body and got horny again. "Happy to see me?" She teased lightly. She was actually in a pretty good mood.

Nanoke laughed a little. "Well, being knocked up usually involves some level of nudity." She said. "And the rate you went last night, if I'm didn't get pregnant, then something's not right." She said. She frowned a bit later, realizing something. "Well damn... No missions for me starting soon..." She said. That would bother her.

She shrugged. "I dunno. Humans don't show until three to four months, so it may be that, or perhaps a little sooner." She said. "But all I know is I'm gonna be a fat, waddling house with feet." She said. That thought seemed to displease her.

She laughed a little. "Elegant? That's the first time that term's been used with me." She said. She had been known as crazy, violent, psychotic, terrifying, and brutal. But never elegant. She looked him over. "I suppose we need to fix that not so little problem..." She said, her gaze settling on his huge arousal.

She smirked as he blushed. She moved in an pressed herself close to him. Of course, she would tease him for a bit. She left a lovebite on his upper shoulder, then started trailing down, leaving them all down his chest, hips, and she was getting dangerously low now. She let a warm breath go, down along his member. The was thinking of ways to tease him a little before she fixed things.

She smirked, seeing all of his reactions. Because, healed or not, she was still pretty sore, they couldn't actually do it, so she would do the next best thing. She slipped her hand under his hard shaft and licked lightly along the sides, to get started.

After licking the sides for a few more seconds, she swirled her tongue over the head, then took him into her mouth, just as far as she could manage. She began to bob her head back and for on him, occasionally flicking her tongue.

She kept going. She hadn't done this before, so she hoped she was doing well. She hated to do anything half-ass. After a few minutes, she picked up the pace, and started to suck some, putting a bit more pressure on his member. She wondered if she could make him make noises.

She grinned around his member, hearing him start to pant. She liked that sound. It made her feel a little more powerful to know she could control his reactions with her actions. When he spoke, she knew she was doing well, and that was the incentive she needed to kick up the pace even more.

Nanoke grinned seeing him breathe so deeply. "Glad you think so." She said, licking everything that was on her lips off. "You made a mess though." She said with a laugh. "Guess I gotta shower now." She said as she stretched a little.

She enters the bathroom and goes over to the shower. She would get into the bath tub after she cleaned off all the mud, blood, sweat and cum (courtesy of him). She stepped into the shower and turned it on, warming it up. She sighed. The warm water felt good on her. She waited for him to step in.

She shrugged. "When you fight, you fight to win, so I'd have been kinda pissed if you'd have been careful. It was one hell of a fight. A real challenge, for once." She said. She didn't mind where his hands were. Honestly, she'd have rather they became close, seeings as she was going to carry his kid.

She smiled. "It's okay. I'm tough." She said with a nod. "And now you can be more aware and try a bit harder next time." She said. She turned. "Here... Lemme help, kay?" She offered, as she began to wash him. She actually was capable of being nice to other people.

She gentle scrubbed his chest and arms, and all over. She seemed calm enough. "Ya know... I think we should do our best to get close to one another... There'll be a child between us, and we need to raise it right." She said, thoughtfully as she scrubbed along his neck.

She liked how gentle he was with her. It was so different compared to how he was when Kyuubi took over. "Yeah..." She said softly, looking up at him. "And that's what we'll give him or her." She said. "A good family." She was smiling again. Not the usual smirk, but a sweet, kind of peaceful smile.

She liked his touches. They felt good. Her back instinctually arked in some, as he rubbed her breasts. She let out a soft purr of pleasure. She kind of liked this better than his rough treatment from last night. "Ya know, this is a bit nicer than last night." She said softly.

She looks off to the side while he does, suddenly feeling a little shy. When it was Kyuubi, she wasn't shy, because that was different. But Rail was actually noticing her, and not just screwing her brains out, so it made it a little different.

Back
Top Bottom