Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Creation

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Name: Nanoke Kazekuro
Appearance: About 5'5, reasonably curvy, and pale-skinned. Her eyes are bright, blood red, and her eyes are always lined with black. She has long, straight black hair that she wears back in a ponytail. She wears a short, sleevless black kimono with sakura petals embroidered on it, and a crimson obi. She wears black knee high nin sandles. Her left arm is wrapped in bandages, and she wears fingerless gloves.
====
Day after day, fight after fight, and win after win. Each time, she berated herself for what could have been done better. It was a constant strive to become more powerful. She was talented, but talent was nothing without the drive to improve. And that drive was the very thing that drove her existance.

Nanoke waited eagerly for the next opponent. Always waiting for a new fight. Hopefully a challenge. Someone to keep her on her toes. She wanted to feel the rush of a battle well fought. With a sigh, she leaned against a tree, watching for anyone that might step forward.

A new source of chakra. Well. Not new. Vaguely familiar, but one she hadn't sensed in a while. It was distinct. Different. It was Rail. She smirked. Perhaps things would get interesting, after all. If it was him, as she thought, then no doubt she'd get a good fight. What else could she expect from the jinchuuriki? Unliked, perhaps, but none the less, he'd make a fine opponent.

She grinned. "All be waiting..." She said under her breath, eager for a fight.

She grinned. Sure enough, he had shown up. "Nanoke, dork... And yeah, I know someone to spar with. You're looking at her." She said. "I need a challenge, and you may be the only challenger left in this village..." She said. "It gets old kicking all the boy's asses again and again."

She rolled her eyes. "Lame. I'm not just a woman. I'm a ninja... I think you're just afraid of getting your ass handed to you by a girl." She teased. "How sad. That's gotta be a blow to the pride." She added. She wasn't going to let this go. She had a habit of hitting sore spots, to get what she wanted.

She smirked and dropped into a stance of her own. It sort of resembled the stance of juuken, but it was a little different. "Ready whenever." She said as she jumped back, then charged forward. Her movements were strange. Sometimes smooth and fluid, and othertimes, jerky and unreadable.

Everything that happened in that instance was a strike against her pride. A wound to her ego. Something she wouldn't let fly so easily. Once he jumped back, she snarled and pulled herself up. "YOU WILL PAY!" She declared as she launched a highspeed attack, hurling all sorts or projectiles. She was so pissed.

Her joy turned into frustration as his trick came to light. Shit. Now she had no clue where he was. She dropped into a defensive stance, focusing all of her faculties into locating him. She would not leave herself open.

((Perhaps not lose. Most likely get damn close to losing. Because that would intrigue Kyuubi that a human girl could give his jinchuuriki so much trouble))

When her obi was cut, Nanoke made a mad grab, holding her robe shut. "Pervert!" She yelled as she pulled out a need to pin the robe shut. It was make-shift at best, but it worked. "I liked that obi!" She growled as she charged, trying to plant an explosive tag on him.

She began to pound punches, jabs, and kicks at him, all chakra infused. "I'm sure, you pervert!" She yelled as she continued to slam ugly chakra attacks at him. If one didn't know any better, they could say she was angry.

Well, now her kimono was half falling off of her. She clutched it to her, trying to cover herself. "Damnit, quit undressing me!" She yelled as she charged. She was in pain, and pissed, but she still had one good attack in her. She lashed out at him with the one hand that wasn't trying to protect her modesty.

She looked satisfied as he went down from her attack. But then Kyuubi took over. She cursed her luck. She had no energy left to defend, or even dodge for that matter. So she stood her grounds, waiting for what she knew was coming.

She put on a labored smirk to hide the humiliation. "Y-yeah.... You're point? He was too... easy... I wanted a challenge..." She said. She was not going to let her fiery spirit be put down. "Y-your just... Just a pervert..." She said. She was in a lot of pain. But she was still conscious.

She winced as he tightened his grip, just slightly slicing the skin. "Feh, how is it benificial to me, fox?" She asked. "They'll stone me here in this village if I have his child..." She added. She was in no big hurry to have a kid, or become a village exile. "I like being able to walk down a street without people attacking me..."

She bit her lip. "N-no I'm not..." She said quietly, knowing she was lying to both him and herself. "Not an outcast..." She added. Her arms burned from his claws. Admittedly, he spoke the truth, but she wouldn't admit that.

She bit her lip, and thought for a moment. "Prove to me... that I can trust you..." She demanded. "Who's to say... You won't leave me to the villagers after I outlive my usefulness?" She asked. Her eyes flickered with a certain distrust of all beings.

She was surprised, kind of, but not really. It would figure that Kyuubi was hung like that. "Fine... But I swear, if I end up screwed, and not in the way you're after, then I will have your head on a platter..." She warned, her fiery attitude returning. She had no intentions of being too subserviant.

She took a breath. "Right then... Can't believe I'm saying this but... I'll carry your child." She said with a nod. She would trust him, but if he gave her any reason not to, hell would be pleasant when compared to her wrath.

She looked down, amused that he was so arroused. "So, we're doing this here?"

She nodded. "Yeah... It's not much, but it's my place." She said. She was without family, so her humble abode was just that. Humble. "Not so sure doing it out in the open would be such a smart idea." She pointed out.

Well, he was rather to the point. "Right. Honor. You'd better hope so." She warned. She bit her lip as he roughly pushed into her. He was none too gentle, and she hadn't exactly done this before. But she made no guesture to betray the pain. She was no stranger to pain, so she was able to deal with it well. She felt so filled by him as he pushed inside of her.

Though painful, something about the power display in this instance was exhilerating. She was actually enjoying this. The rush that came with being joined by such a powerful being. She let out little moans, as slowly she started to adjust. The pain was still there, but it wasn't bad, and really, she was slowly getting more and more turned on.

It was a heady mixture of pleasure and pain as he pounded into her. Sometimes he hit the right spot, and made her almost scream in pleasure, and other times, the wrong spot, making her whimper for pain. But overall, she had never felt so much desire and lust. She wanted this to keep going. It was so different from anything she had experienced.

She let out a loud call as he began to squeeze her breast so hard. Now that hurt little more.

She whimpered a little as his claws dug in. She knew she would feel all of this in the morning. All the cuts and bruises from the fight, and all the effects of their wild mating. Needless to say, she would probably need downtime after all of this.

In the course of that time, she had hit climax more times than she cared to count. Finally, she was getting exhausted. Everything from the day had caught up with her. She tried to fight off sleep, so he wouldn't think her weak. She wasn't weak. Just human. She was heir to all the ailments and short-comings that a human was, and limited stamina was one of them. It was obvious she was battling fatigue by this point.

Back
Top Bottom