Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

His Creation

She let out a small moan at his minstrations. "Yeah. I'm fine." She said softly with a smile. "Just uh... Just not used to the gentleness." She said with a sheepish smile. "You aren't doing anything wrong at all."

She blushed. "Well after the working you gave it last night, I'm not surprised..." She said softly, between two more small moans. She was getting turned on by what he was doing. It felt good. Sure, it was a little strange that two people, just accquaintances, were getting to know each other in such intimate ways, but hey, this wasn't exactly a normal situation.

As he picked up pace, her moans became a little louder. Her hands clutched (albeit futiley) at the wall tiles of the shower. "I've never liked... showers so much..." She said through a moan. She was feeling good, even if she felt a bit shy.

Her cheeks were flushed and she had a content, pleased grin on. "That's what I was going to say... Wow." She said, softly. She felt good, and was happy, and in a good mood. Perhaps this whole pregnancy thing wouldn't be to bad at all.

He looked into her eyes, and in doing so, he completely captured her gaze. She kind of liked that. Just by looking at her, he could command her attention. His thoughts were similar to her own, so she decided to voice them for the both of them. "So... Do you think it will just be one?" She asked.

She nodded, listening to him. "Right... Things will be fine, no matter what." She said, mirroring his sentiments. Then his stomach growled. She laughed. "Uhmmm, hungry?" She asked. "Once we get out, I can make you some food, if you want." She offered.

And so they got out of the shower, and dressed. A bit later they found themselves in the tiny kitchen. Nanoke attacked the cupboard, only to come out with cup ramen. "Hehe. This is kinda what I have." She said. She hated cooking, so she only kept ramen around. Not exactly a healthy diet.

She sighed. "I know... I know..." She said, rubbing the back of her head. She had a feeling this whole being with child thing was going to be a little difficult. "But that's all I have the time or money for at the moment." She explained. She began to make the ramen for the both of them, feeling bad she couldn't offer something better.

"I already do." She said. When she wasn't training, she was on missions. "And in a few months, I won't be able to fight..." She said. She would not risk the child, by fighting, even though she would probably end up bored to death.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just got attacked by every male in the village on my way to and from your place, but I'm fine." She said with a nod. "And I kinda liked my kimono, but oh well. Now i have to where this." She said, looking down at her attire. It was a black leather tube top over fishnets, a pair of black shorts, and her boot sandals.

She blushed. "I, uh... You don't have to." She said, with a smile. Honestly, she wasn't use to such chivalry. "Hehe, you're really kind though." She said. He really was different from when Kyuubi took over. She liked this side a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom