Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Atlantis Academy! (Lia && Chokuro)

Getting dirty with stuff that didn't really appeal to you was part of cooking. While raw chop meat and egg were not his favorite things to dig into, Calder took pleasure in the fact that he was cooking and didn't focus really on what it was he was cooking. He mixed a little longer than Rune, just to be sure, but soon followed suit and formed the glob of meat into medium sized meatballs. It didn't take them long to finish up, and before doing anything else the blond was quick to wash the grease and slime from his hands...four times. "Just stick the bowl in the sink-I'll wash up later." With that instruction, Calder took the tray of meatballs and began to fry them, turning the water up to boil for the pasta.

Nikkos was confused by his own reactions. He wanted to be revolted at being touched; to pull away both emotionally and physically. But there were sparks. Nothing huge or awe inspiring, but they were there nonetheless and he couldn't help but like them. So he followed. Or, rather, he allowed himself to be dragged through the hallways like a ragdoll while thanking someone that it was a Saturday and most students were in Park City for the day. "M-make me a costume?" Nikkos hadn't dressed up for Halloween for a very long time, and he wasn't sure he wanted to.

The gentle pecks to his neck sent chills up the blond's spine. He always liked having his neck played with, and it was always where Relic seemed to focus on. Tanner laughed a little as he was pulled closer and now wrapped both arms around the twin's waist, hugging him close. "So that's the game you want to play?" he teased, moving his own lips to Relic's neck and biting the warm flesh there until it pinked, laving it over with his tongue.

Rune nodded, taking the bowel and placing it into the sink before he too washed his hands thoroughly. Once he was done, he hopped up and onto the counter, his long legs hanging over the edge and he turned to watch the man with the meatballs. He watched them be fried up and tilted his head to the side. "Mum normally bakes the meatballs..." He murmured absently, staying silent afterward. He was not allowed to cook, but it didn't mean he did not watch his mother or brother cook. They were really the only ones in the household who could make the meals they do. Delicious all the time too. IT would be interesting to taste what Calder could make.

Relic giggled lightly and nodded. He slid to the front of the other's form, his arms around his neck and he grinned with the bite. "Mm ... Only game I'm always up for." he teased, leading the other to the wall where he pressed up against him. Luckily, there really was not anyone around them. He was glad for that. He never really cared if others were around, but it made him feel better to know that there would not be oo's or ah's and people trying to interupt them or something of that sort. He kissed the man's lips softly before he set back a little. "Do you want a little snack before the meal, or would you prefer a dessert?" He whispered and then kissed his neck once more, loving that that was definitely a weak spot for him.

Tomias happily walked through the halls, eventually calming to a normal walking pace for hte other to just walk beside him. Though, he kept his hand linked with the other's and soon enough he stopped, staring down the hall where he saw Relic and Tanner getting cuddly. Tilting his head from side to side, he sighed heavily. He promised to not interupt... but he wanted a costume! He pouted for a few moments and figured he could get ap issed off Tanner. "RELIIIIIC!" He yelled, seeing the yougner of hte twins turn to look at him and he grinned. Running to him, he tackled him to hte ground, taking Relic's hands and clapping htem together. "Will you make Nikkos and me a costume?!"​

He nodded. "A lot of people do. But frying them makes the outsides crunchy, and if you add the drippings to the sauce, it gives that a better flavor, too." He'd never liked baked meatballs. They were just missing something to him. It was probably that elitist thing coming out in him again. "Homemade macaroni and meatballs is a traditional Christmas dinner for my family-Italian, ya know? We always go to my great-aunt's house for dinner. You know how it is-you get to someone's house to eat and you sit and bullshit for a while or whatever. Well I was...four? I'm told that I walked into the house, threw my jacket on the floor in a fit and threw a fit, yelling 'where's my meatballs!' until a plate was made for me. I think it was the next year that my grandfather and mother put coal in the kids stockings." The blond smiled at the memory. His family was nuts-certifiable, even-but he always had fond memories of them.

Tanner growled lightly at the offers, pulling Relic more tightly to him as he was pushed against the wall. The twin was kissed deeply, the blond's tongue pressing between his lips and tasting. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, though. "I want to suck you." Tanner suckled on Relic's bottom lip, pulling away abruptly at the interruption and growling deeply. Not able to control himself, the blond waited until Tomias wasn't completely on top of Relic and heated the metal in his outfit, letting it singe the flesh. "See if I ever do you a favor again!" Tanner stormed off, frustrated and angry and mumbling to himself about selfish, head-up-their-ass, childish dickheads.

The administrator wasn't sure of how to react. Students in the halls as these two were was normal. A teacher inturrupting in such a way was not. He was completely confused, and he hung back, trying to get a grip on things. "No-really. It's not necessary. I don't think I'll be dressing up..." Not that he was being given a choice, but he had to try to regain some control!

Rune turned his eyes to the other, listening silently and he shrugged. To each their own he supposed. As for the memmory that was shared with him? "I could see that happening." he stated and then settled his back against the cupboards behind him. His eyes slipped closed and he chuckled softly. "If you think your family is certifiable, wait until you meet my mother. Tomias is just the tip of the iceburgh..." He shook his head before turning his eyes to the other, opening up his icey blues and he smiled lightly. "Holidays are the worst. Luckily, it's only Mum's kids and their kids that come ... I don't htink we could handle Dad's other kids ... Though their husbands definitely are nice." He chuckled at the memory, shivering just slightly as he did so. Ah, that man definitely was someone he would not mind running into again.

Relic blinked a few times, watching as Tanner ran off, ignoring the squeaks from Tomias about being burned. He whimpered and stared at the other before kicking Tomias in the gut to get him completley off him. He jumped to his feet and glared at the other. "Fuck off, would you!? I'll do the costumes. Go away." He yelled before turning on his heel and chasing after Tanner with a whimper. Once close enough, he literally pounced the man, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and his legs around his waist and he gripped him tightly. "I'm sorry." He whispered into the other's ear before he nipped his neck teasingly, tilting his head back slightly to look up at the other with a little smile to his lips. "Would you prefer if I sucked you instead ... to make up for the buffoon?" He questioned with a little chuckle.

He didn't think he'd ever get used to Rune being able to read his thoughts. It wasn't a big deal, just...weird. "Everyone makes their families out to be worse than they are." He wasn't disagreeing that the twins' family was crazy, but that they probably weren't quite as bad as they thought. Then again, he'd only ever met Tomias, so it could be that they were crazier. Who knew? The meatballs were fried and put into the sauce to keep warm, along with the drippings from them and the pasta was put in to cook. In the meantime, plates and silverware were set out, glasses and napkins too. He got a strainer out and set it in the sink after washing the bowl they'd used earlier and the frying pan. Crushed red pepper and grated Parmesan cheese were set out as well. All that was left was for the pasta to cook.

Tanner held onto Relic when he'd jumped into his arms, burying his face into the twin's neck and breathing deeply. The soft scent of the other man helped to soothe his frayed nerves. "He was lucky there were no knives around," he muttered, letting off the last bit of steam. The blond considered the offer, but shook his head. "I'm gonna suck you off and then pound you into the mattress." While he was tempted to carry Relic all the way up to one of their rooms, it wasn't feasible as he couldn't see through the other man. Disappointed, he set Relic down and took his hand, leading him towards the dorms.

Nikkos watched, eyes wide, not sure what the hell had just happened. He felt like a kid, unaware of what was going on but scared by it nonetheless.

rune chuckled softly and shook his head. he was sure they were not as bad as he thought his family was, but they definitely were bad. Especially when everyone was together ... it was frightening. Luckily, that only happened once a year and that was during Christmas. "Mm. . . It's cute to see my nieces and nephews ... especially since they're older than me." He laughed at the thought with a shake of his head. "It was great when we were sixteen and the twenty some odd had to call us Uncle." Ah, the amusement he got. And yes, yes he did make his nieves and nephews call him Uncle. Part of his sadism of enjoying someone older than him calling him uncle.

Relic arched a brow at the other, definitely not hating his idea. There was just something about being bluntly told what was going to happen to him that was driving him wild, and he did not know why. Possibly since all Rune ever did was let him be surprised so maybe it was just nice to know what the other's intentions were. When he was set down, he wrapped both arms around the other's torso once more. His face buried into his neck with many nips and kisses to the flesh. "Mm ... Please do take your frustrations out on me." he purred into his neck, truly not minding that idea at all. Rune did it all the time, so what did he mind if he was used once again to get one's anger out? He knew Tanner cared for him, which was why he never minded things of that sort. Well, that and the whole getting pleasure from pain thing.

Tomias laid on the floor, curled into a ball for a while. That boy defintely had strength. He coughed a few times and slowly pushed his form up from the ground. Brushing off his clothes, he wrapped his arms aroudn his torso before turning to Nikkos with a lopsided grin. "Remind me to never bother their moments, kay?" He laughed lightly before the pain surged through him once more. Yep. No laughing for him anytime soon. He cleared his throat a little bit, looking over at the other and he sighed softly. "You'll like relic's costume choices. Aside for Rune, he makes sure anyone who wears what he makes loves it."​

"You would do that." Calder shook his head. He supposed he'd never really get the twins' family dynamics down, but it didn't matter too much. It was different from his own, and he couldn't relate to some of the stuff that they'd been through, but knowing wouldn't change his opinion about Rune, or Relic. The blond leaned over and stole a quick kiss before shooing Rune off of the counter. "I have to move over it with the pasta-don't wanna burn you." He waited for the other to move before draining the water and fixing the pasta in a bowl with a little sauce on it. The rest was put into a gravy boat, and the meatballs into their own bowl as well. The three things were carried over to the island counter and set down before Calder sat on one of the high stools next to Rune. "Dig in."

"Plan on it" was whispered into Relic's ear as they finally made their way into the first dorm they came to-Tanner's and Calder's. Relic was pressed to the door the second it closed and kissed heatedly. Tanner's tongue explored the cavern of the twin's mouth while his hands went to work to strip him down. It didn't take him long, though the blond took his time to kiss down Relic's body properly, stopping to tease and taste all the right places.

Nikkos shook his head at the other. "You're an idiot for doing it in the first place." Common sense would tell anyone else to simply leave the couple as they were for the time being and to seek them out later on. Of course, they were talking about Tomias and for as little as Nikkos knew about him, he did know that common sense and Tomias didn't truly get along. The administrator held his hand out to help the other man up off of the floor.

Rune chuckled softly. "It was better when we were younger. Teenagers calling a five year old Uncle." He smirked before hopping off the counter without a fit. He walked to the island and plopped his rump onto one of the high chairs that were there. His arms crossed and rested upon the counter while he watched the other get the food ready. Calder really was an interesting thing, huh? "My family would like you probably." He added absently, seeing the food placed in front of him. He placed the food onto his plate before swirling the spaghetti around his fork absently as he did so. His eyes moved to the dish in front of him and he took a bite of the food, chewing slowly before he swallowed with a shrug of his shoulders. "Not bad. I definitely don't hate it ... but Relic's and Mum's is a bit better." Sadly, that was a compliment. He doubted the man cooking for a few years could beat the woman whose duty it was TO cook.

Relic gasped once pressed roughly to the inside of the door. His lips hungrily went for the man's, kissing him back and in such a dire need for the contact of the other. He did not know what it was, but he was just riled. He needed release and he was so glad that Tanner was all too happy to give him what he yearned for. He helped with the removal of the clothes, tossing aside his tee shirt and then helping to push his jeans from his hips. His eyes fluttered closed and he rested most of his weight against the door, his fingers sliding through the blonde locks of Tanner's head while he moved lower down his torso. A few approving moans passed his lips as the man got lower.

Tomias chuckled softly. "There's a reason Rune hates me." He stated with a wink, taking a hold of the other's hand and he pulled himself up from the ground. He kept his hand with the other's, nonchalantly, and so very smoothly, lacing their fingers together and resting their hands at his side as he looked down at the man. "I don't learn. Well, I do when I want to, but eh. The twins are fun to tease. Besides, Mum likes them more than me. She's admitted to it." He winked before beginning to walk down the hall, heading toward the courtyard of the school.​

He laughed. "Everyone thinks that their mom's is better." Calder took no offense at the comment. He had to think about the statement about Rune's family liking him. He wasn't sure whether he should be scared or not, but in his usual form he attempted to reserve judgment since he'd never met them. He couldn't stop the question that came next, though. "What about you?"

Relic's body was amazing. The thought of it was enough to turn Tanner on, and to see and touch it did something so much more that it couldn't be put into words. The blond kissed down it, stopping to bite or suck at the more sensitive areas that he'd found through other explorations: nipples, ribs, stomach... Tanner worked his way down to the base of the twin's cock, pausing to smirk up at the brunette before licking down the entire length, and slipping his lips over the head. He moaned, loving the musky taste of the other man as his lips began to take him in entirely.

Nikkos shuddered at the touch. He'd been expecting it, but it was still an odd sensation. And when Tomias didn't let go, it was...odd. It had been so long since any type of touching had been shared that the administrator wasn't sure how to react to any of it. His brain was preoccupied and so his body followed where it was being led. He did hear the comment of their mother liking the twins best and he couldn't help but think that, sometimes, he couldn't blame her!

Rune took another bite of his spaghetti when the man posed his question. Did he like Calder? Wasn't that obvious? Wait, no, not to normal people it was not. Relic could easily tell what his twin was thinking, even without their connection. They knew each other well enough to realize that. The man sighed heavily, turning to look at the man and he gave him a little smile. "If I did not like you, you would not even know my name." He stated, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly before he returned to the seat. "And I'd be far more cruel to you ... There would be many signs if I hated you, but I do not. I like you as a person." Yep. That was his compliment of the year, sadly. He did not hate him. He did not love him. He liked him. but probably would not end up fully saying 'i like you' flat out.

Relic took in a deep and shuddering breath with the actions of the other. His eyes rolled to the back of his head while his fingers wrapped aroudn the other's hair tightly. It had been quite a while since he actually had gotten such treatment. Rune was not really into that whole thing, so he never really got it from him unless he whined or asked, and well, it truly was a lovely treat when someone used their mouth instead of their hand. He quite enjoyed the feeling. It was nothing like during sex, of course, but oral definitely had its perks. The raven haired male let out a few moans, sinking more against the door behind him and he tried to not hurt the blonde by gripping his hair tightly, but he just could not let go... yet anway.

Tomias walked into the courtyard, glancing around before finally letting go of the man and sitting on a bench beneath the tree. He stretched his arms above his head with a soft little groan. Turning to look at Nikkos, his head tilted to side in question. "You know ... I don't really know much about you, other than your preference in books." he admitted, finally realizing that now. Should he bother asking questions? he really wanted to. He wanted to get to know the other better but he did not want to upset him. Tomias definitely was like Calder in these kind of ways. He wanted to know so much more about the person he was with, but walked on eggshells due to his personality.​

Nodding, Calder continued to eat through the answer, but still managed to give Rune all of his attention. And at the end, the blond finished his mouthful and spoke. "I think I knew that. It's nice to hear sometimes, though." He knew that it was as good as he was going to get, and accepted that. He may have wanted to hear "Yes I like you" but hadn't expected to at all. Really, he was shocked that he'd gotten as much as he had.

Tanner groaned as the scent and taste of Relic overtook his senses. He finally wrapped his lips around the base of the twin's prick, and worked his throat muscles around the head of it while his tongue played over the rest of the length. The blond's hands moved up to steady the other man's hips a little, gripping there tightly to help hold him up. He couldn't explain why he loved to pleasure his partners this way, but he did and Tanner was all too happy to give Relic exactly what he wanted. His lips began to draw down the length a bit more slowly than "normal", Tanner teasing just a little bit.

He wasn't sure what to do or say. He wanted to be comfortable around Tomias, but was thinking about it too much. Nikkos knew he was, but couldn't help it. He liked to over-analyze things. In the end, though, he forced himself to sit on the bench, with a bit of distance between the two of them. The administrator didn't mind answering questions about himself, but never had he been forthcoming with information that wasn't specifically asked for. "You've never asked."

"Suppose I'm used to those that know what I'm thinking." he murmued and then continued to eat the food on his plate. It really was delicious. He was enjoying the meal and the company was good as well. He had no complaints about Calder. At least, not right now. As long as he stayed a male and did not bother him or be too clingy, he was fine with the other staying beside him. He finished off his food, pushing it away and then placing his fork upon the plate. His arms stretched above his head, a soft little groan passing his lips as he did so. Yep. That was a good meal.

Relic groaned out in pleasure, not caring to be quiet at all. He just wanted more and more, and did not care who may hear him scream it out. He just wanted the other and he was beginning to grow impatient with the foreplay. Maybe that was why Rune always skipped this part - Relic would always wind up tackling him or whining about taking too long. he definitely loved the feeling, he could not and wuold not deny that, ever, but he just wanted to feel the other's body pressed with his. With a little growl, he forced the other's head away and literally tackled and pinned him to the ground. "You're taking too long." he mumbled while his hips grinded against his, moaning with the feel already. His lips went back to the man's neck, nipping and sucking upon the flesh while his hands moved to work his pants off. He would not take the top. He would not mind it once in a while, but he knew there was something that happened to Tanner to make him never want the bottom, and he was fine with that. He just wanted the contact of the other so badly.

Tomias sat up a little, his leg closest to Nikkos lifted and pressed his knee to his chest, turning a litlte to look over at the man. His emerald eyes stayed with him and interest moved to his features. "What's your family like? Have any siblings? Parents still around? Do you like them?" He asked, truly curious about the other. He did want to know so much more, but the basics were good for him right now. Anything else, he could learn along the way. Frankly, he wanted to ask what his turn ons were, but well, he would let that be for now.​

"Yeah I guess that could become sort of convenient." If you were used to it anyway. Calder wasn't but was sure that the more he hung around Rune, he would get used to it. The blond finished his meal as well and sat back for a few minutes before getting up and gathering two more plates. He piled both high with food and wrapped them to be brought up to Relic and Tanner. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said in passing. It was obvious that Rune had liked the meal, and he wasn't going to wait for the other to outright say so-he might be waiting for a while.

Tanner was slightly disappointed that he didn't get to finish the blowjob, but couldn't complain when Relic's mouth was on him. The blond groaned and pressed his own erection into the twin's thigh. He helped get his own clothes off as best he could before lying back down on his back and coaxing the other man to straddle him. It wasn't a favorite position of his, but he wanted to watch Relic this go 'round. Tanner reached down and positioned his head at Relic's entrance.

He hadn't been expecting so many questions at once, and it took Nikkos a minute to get them all in order in his head before answering. "My family is small-my parents, my father's parents, and my two siblings. Both of my parents were only children." He wanted to elaborate more, but chose not to. He knew that Tomias's family background wasn't conventional, but his own was not his favorite to talk about. "My parents live in Montana. I love them, but do not like them." They made bad choices, and Nikkos had never been able to come to terms with those choices, even if they had been made before he was born.

Rune chuckled softly. So he was beginning to get it a bit more. The fact that Rune had not told him to never cook again definitely was a sign that he enjoyed the meal. He was quite happy that Calder was beginning to get him a little better. He didn ot know why, though. Maybe just because that way there would be less confusion between teh two of them. Who cares? It did not matter all that much anyway. He stood from the chair, his arms above his head in another stretch before he took the plates from the man. "You cooked. I'll carry." he said, turning and beginning to head out of the kitchen, intending to go back and watch television or well, sleep sounded nice to him too.

Relic rolled his hips against the member pressed to his entrance. A light moan passed his lips before he slowly slid his form onto the other, gasping with the sensation. He definitely was one who was ready to have a go anywhere. The dry feeling did not bother him. It was a little uncomfortable years ago and still started off that way, but he was more than used to the feeling now, and adored the sensation. His eyes closed as he bit into the other's neck with a little growl under his breath. He slid farther and slowly took in the whole of the man's member, moaning in his pleasure. His slender hands slid to the bare chest of the man, pressing firmly against the flesh to hold him up and keep his form steady.

Tomias listened obediently, seeming like a little child as he did so. Small family. Two siblings. Parents were had no other siblings and he did not like his family, but loved them. Well, that was reasonable. He smield and nodded with a little chuckle. "All right. I'm happy with that for now." He admitted, lifting his hand and kissing his fingers before he blew the kiss at the other. He knew there was a 'no touching' thing with him, so why push him? He already managed to plant a true kiss to him without the other refusing to be near him ever again.​

It was a cute gesture and Calder smiled at Rune for making it. He really could be sweet when he wanted to be, and in his own way. The blond was only just realizing that, and coming to appreciate the little things, too. Like walking back to the room. It was silent, but comfortable and nice and something he hadn't experienced for quite some time. Of course, he couldn't help but laugh a little when they made it to his dorm and heard the noises coming from inside. "Sounds like they're busy."

Tanner hissed as Relic impaled himself on his prick. It was very rare for him to not use lubrication of some kind, but he had to admit that it had its own unique sensation that he was coming to appreciate. The blond's arms wrapped around Relic's waist and his feet were planted flat onto the bed as he thrust his hips up into the twin. His teeth sunk down into Relic's shoulder, Tanner trying to control himself for a little longer at least.

Nodding, Nikkos kept silent after that. He didn't know what else to add that would answer the questions but not offer up too much more information. He wasn't sure yet. He wanted to trust Tomias but couldn't. Not yet. Though he had to admit that the other man blowing him a kiss from two feet away was rather cute. His right leg draped over his left and his arms wrapped around his lower torso, feeling a little uncomfortable now. "I'd ask about you but we'd be sitting here for two years or more."

Rune stared at the door for a while, literally debating to interrupt or not. He knew he probably should not. That would make the most sense to just go back and find somewhere else to go, but what would they do with teh food? He stared at the door before sighing heavily. He would not interrupt. "Come on ... We'll go to my dorm." he stated, turning on his heel and walking the few doors down to his dorm. Opening the dor and he held it open with a foot until the other came inside. Walking to the mini refrigerator, he put the plates inside and then flopped forward onto his bed with a grown. He began to push his shoes off, currently just wanting to get comfortable. "We should just interrupt them." he mumbled and let his eyes slip closed with a little sigh.

Relic groaned as he continued to move upon the other. Moaning and they only grew louder when the man bit him. He gasped, his eyes rolling to the back and his head and he growled with the pleasure coursing through him. He leant down and rested his forehead against the side of his neck. He began to move his hips faster, rolling his waist against his and he truly was having so much fun right now.

Tomias chuckled and nodded to his words. "Yep. Being old does that." He laughed once more and then stretched his arms above his head with a little groan. He looked over at the man before a look of interest came to his features. "How old are you?" he asked, not having thought of it beforehand. He could easily find out if he prodded just a little bit, but what was the fun in that? he figured he was young though. He had to be.​

Calder was glad that Rune decided to just go to his own dorm, and he followed without hesitation. It took him a minute to decide what to do once the door shut, but the twin falling forward onto his bed and getting comfortable drew a grin to the blond's lips. He toed his own shoes off and climbed on the bed as well, straddling Rune's hips and sitting on his ass. His shirt was pushed up as Calder began to massage his back and shoulders deeply. "That's not all that fun."

The drama of earlier was completely forgotten now. Tanner was only focused on Relic and his body and how good it made him feel. The blond stopped his own hips for the time being, letting Relic take control of it with his own waist and hips while the blond tended to his neck and shoulders with his mouth and teeth. He knew that his boyfriend liked a bit (well, more than a bit) of pain, but couldn't bring himself to truly hurt the man. Biting was the furthest he'd go, though he didn't think Relic minded all that much. Tanner bit down again, this time into the other's neck.

The question surprised Nikkos a little. He had assumed that his age and other personal information like that was common knowledge around the school. But since Tomias was new...perhaps he just hadn't had the chance to snoop through personnel files yet like every other staff member had. "Twenty four." He was young-much younger than Rylee or Archer-but he was good at his job and it was how he'd gotten it. "I'm ambitious, I guess you could say."

Rune arched a brow wit hthe sudden weight upon his rump. He turned to look at the man on him and he smiled lightly. Letting his eyes slip closed, he settled against his arms and smooshed into the pillow a little more. "Mm. But it's always so cute to see Relic flustered ... Even better when walking in on him and that hermaphrodite." He grinned, remembering the woman and finding her quite entertaining. She still made him wish to puke when he saw her naked, and he was constnatly jealous of her being near his brother, but she was fairly decent. Horrible person. Hot father... Oh God her father! He looked at the other once more before grinning. "You know, you have quite the uses." He commented on the massage. He quite liked it, actually.

Relic gasped with the many bites from the other. He adored the bit of pain he gave him. He knew that Tanner was not much of a sadist, but he definitely liked the effort put forth. He leant down and nipped the tip of his ear ever so softly before he began to ride him at a faster rate. Rocking his hips against the other's and he then wrapped his fingers around his member, beginning to rock his hand back and forth. Panting as he continued to move, he could not hold back any longer. He rocked his hand a few more times before a sharp breath pulled into his lungs and he let out a deep and loud moan as he released onto the other's chest, moaning all the more.

Tomias laughed softly, his hand coming to cover his lips. "Seriously?" He laughed again and gave a simple shake of his head. Wow. The twins were older than he was. No worries. He calmed with a soft little chuckle and then looked up at the other. "You're so yooung! When I was twenty-four ... They were burning witches." He stated with a little laugh again. Wow. he was old. Though, the witch burning times were entertaining in some aspects. Horrible for hte poor women who were burned at stakes, especially since there were quite a few witches, and other races, in the crowd who deserved to be burned.​

Calder chuckled and put his entire weight into the push up from Rune's waist to his shoulders, and then let up on the pressure a little. "I like to take care of those I care for." He was the one who would massage feet, have dinner ready at night and breakfast ready in the morning, who would clean and tidy even after a full day of work. It just made him feel happy to know that he was making someone else happy by doing little things. The blond dug his fingers into the muscles beneath Rune's shoulder blades, working those knots out, too.

Watching with rapt attention, Tanner groaned as Relic spilled himself over his chest. The sight and the pulsing around his rock hard prick were more than enough to draw his own orgasm out of him, and the blond exploded, throwing his head back and crying out his pleasure. Tanner saw stars, and white light for a full minute after he'd spilled all he had, and when he finally came back to earth, he couldn't help the dopey grin on his lips. "So good."

He hadn't put two and two together before. He'd known Tomias's age (about) but hadn't added up to where he'd been when he was a young man. It intrigued Nikkos, being the history buff that he was. "You'll have to share stories sometime. History is a passion." The administrator looked at his watch, and then stood. "I must get back. I have a meeting in twenty minutes that I'm not prepared for at all." With only a moment of hesitation, the brunette bent and pecked a feather light and lightening quick kiss to Tomias's cheek before nearly running off in the direction of the school.

Rune chuckled lightly. So that truly was his deal. He quite enjoyed that little aspect of the other. Sure, it was not his best quality when dealing with Rune ... well, no. That's not right. It's a great quality, especially when dealing with Rune. The raven haired male was just the complete opposite. He tended to not show much to those he cared for, only those he hated. He definitely was a backward little fellow. The sadist in him adored to have those that he hates to be subjected to his actions. While he would not spend TOO much energy on those type of things, he tended to show who he hated more than who he liked his feelings. Which is a bad yet good thing. Good for those who know that. Therefore, as long as he does not torture you [outside of the bedroom] then it means he pretty much likes you to some degree.

Relic panted as he stared down at the man beneath him, his chest heavily rising and falling, showing just how much effort he put forth. It took a bit to get the man to pant so rapidly, and pleasing his boyfriend definitely turned out to be something of that sort. He loved the little goofy look upon his lover's face, a little grin to his features as he leant down to place a gentle kiss to the man's neck, nipping the flesh softly. His nose trailed along the base of his neck, smiling to himself absently. "Don't feel obligated to return my feelings ... but I seriously think I've fallen for you." He whispered and let out another little giggle of sorts. He was not sure if it was his exhaustion or what, but normally, he would have kept such a thing to himself for a while more. They have only been dating for a month and a half or so, but he felt such strong feeligns toward him that he just had to tell him.

Tomias watched the other leave, smiling all the more. He forgot about that little history nerd within him. Oh, the stories he could tell to him. He nodded a little, still not totally realizing that he had been kissed. HE KISSED HIM. On the cheek, sure, but it was still a kiss. Butterflies were stronger, but it was still a bit o affection. Oh, he was getting through to him! Even if just a little bit. Hey, he had forever to get him to fall for him, he was not in much of a rush. He hopped up from the bench and squeaked happily, rushing into the building and up the many flights of stairs before coming to the twins' room. He pressed an ear to the door, being sure no one was gettin' jiggy with it before opening and rushing through, with a small kick to close to the door. He squeaked happily as he saw Rune there with Calder, falling to the floor beside the bed they were on, bouncing up and down. "RUNE! Nikkos .. He kissed me! He kiiiiissed mee!" He giggled and bounced a bit before he clapped his hands together excitedly. "Did you know he's younger than you and Relic? I find that quite entertaining." He chuckled and slowly settled his rump on the ground, knowing that the other would not be happy, but he just needed to tell someone and well, Relic's new boyfriend frightened him​

Calder was happy to work the other man's back in silence. There was nothing pressing that needed to be said and sometimes, it was nice to just do for someone else. He eventually coaxed the shirt off of Rune's torso and continued with the massage, now working the twin's neck and arms into the mix. When the door opened, the blond didn't look to it and assumed it was Tanner and/or Relic. "Dinner's in the--" He stopped when he realized it was Tomias. "Maybe not." He listened, half amused by how...young the man sounded, though it was the last statement that caught him. "What?" He looked down at Rune, clearly confused. "How is Nikkos younger than you?"

Still on sensation overload, Tanner was barely able to respond to the kiss to his neck. He had enough strength to wrap his arms around Relic's waist and brush their lips together. He was definitely the poster-boy for post orgasmic highs. The comment worked its way through the haze of euphoria, though, and the blond smiled just a little more. "I'm definitely getting there." His voice was barely above a whisper, but he was truly sincere in his words. There was just something about being with Relic that made his stomach flutter, his heart swell and his lips curl into a smile. He'd never felt anything like it, and he knew that it had to be something special.

Rune opened a single eye to look, well, glare at Tomias. Why was he here? And since when did he ever give two shits about his life? Seriously. He let his eye slip closed once more, going back to enjoying the nice massage he was getting. At least until it stopped. And why did it stop? The jackass next to him said something to get Calder curious. What was he talking about anyway? After 'me' Rune tuned him out, figuring it would just be another babble about something in his life. Like he cared about it, seriously? He slowly pushed himself up to sit upon his crossed arms, hearing Calder's question and he shrugged a bit. "I suppose it means Nikkos is under twenty-six, why?" He asked, turning his head to look at the man with a simple if not dull look to his features. He never lied about his age or anything. Sure, he was older than calder, by eight years or so, but it was not like he was ancient ... Yet.

Relic smiled, happy to hear the other agree and not push him away or anything. He slowly pulled his rump up and off the other, feeling the juices flow down his thighs. He sighed softly, laying on top of him for a while before he glanced to the mess he made on Tanner's chest. Whoops. He pouted for a moment before he leant down and kissed his lips softly. "Let's go clean up." He whispered before pushing up from the man and the ground. He then took a firm grip upon his lover's wrists and pulled him up from the floor easily. He was sure to have a good grip around his waist as he took up two towel and headedo ut of the door. Peeking his head out to see no one was there and when no one was, he said a simple "GO!" and was off toward the showers, taking Tanner with him.

Tomias arched a brow. Why did blondie look so shocked at the age comment. He shrugged nonchalantly. "Mhm. He's only twenty-four ... Which is SO adorable!" He giggled happily and sat indian-style on the ground, hands upon his knees and his back straightened as he looked to the two on the bed.​

He tilted his head to the side for a moment, obviously thinking. No, neither twin had mentioned age before and while he felt a little...mislead, it wasn't something he'd get overly upset about. But that didn't mean it made any sense. "The age cut off for Atlantis is twenty five..." He was sure he was missing something, and hated not knowing what it was. He was sure Rune would give him some sort of smart-assed answer, which would wholly satisfy the blond's curiosity, but for the moment, Calder had a very bewildered look on his face.

Nodding, Tanner allowed himself to be pulled up. The mess on his chest most definitely wouldn't be very comfortable in a few minutes and a shower with Relic, as always, had its perks. Especially when he was being 'dragged' along behind a naked Relic. The blond cocked his head a little to admire the view he was being given of his boyfriend's cute ass, swaying a little as he walked.

Nikkos's intentions had been to return to his office and work. He managed the first okay, but the ability to do the second eluded him. He kissed Tomias. Whether it'd been on the cheek or the lips or the hand, it was a huge step for the administrator and he couldn't quite manage to process that he'd done it, and what had brought him to do such a thing.

Rune sighed heavily. Whacking Tomias at the side of the head, he pointed to one of his bags near Relic's beds. "Get me that." He demanded, waiting for the other to do as told. Tomias, too confused to do much else, had brought him the bag, which the male then took and rummaged for a while before he pulled out a wallet. Taking out quite a few IDs, he held them up to the other on his back. "According to this, I'm eighteen. We lied to the school. Didn't I tell you Relic and I wanted to start over?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders before he rummaged a bit more and held out his true license of sorts, looking it over himself. "Considering that we're bound to live for quite a while, fake IDs really are not a surprise. Our father's is fake. Mother's is fake. All that's real are our names, for the most part. I use my real one to get booze. Used Dad's when I was under twenty-one though." He really was just bouting off random bits of information in hopes of the other either getting distracted or understanding a little more.

Tomias stared at the two before he shook his head. "Oookay then." He said and pushed his form up from the ground, brushing off his rump and he then began to make his way out of the door.

Relic happily pulled Tanner into a shower, tossing their towels aside to a dry surface and then starting up the water. Once it was nice and warm, he tugged the man beneath, his arms wrapped around his neck and a soft kiss moved to his lover's lips. His eyes slipped closed and he kissed him for a short while until deciding to release the man so that they could both get cleaned off properly without being interrupted by another being upon them. He took the soap and began to wash up, softly humming to himself as he did so.​

Calder listened. It all made a lot of sense, really. He just supposed he wasn't quite used to the idea that Rune and Relic would live to see Tomias's age and then some. The blond shrugged it off with a quick warning to be sure that Archer didn't find out and returned to his massage, now working the base of Rune's skull and down the muscles of his neck. He would have liked to have been told the twins' true age, but there was nothing to be done about it now so why dwell? He didn't notice Tomias backing up or leaving the room because, really, Calder didn't care whether he was there or not.

Making out with Relic was quickly becoming his favorite past time. Tanner's arms automatically moved around the twin's waist as they kissed, letting the water was away the worst of their 'grime'. He was disappointed when the other man pulled away, but knew that if he hadn't, they'd have stayed in their embrace, under the water, all day.

The blond was washed quickly, and waited for Relic to finish before turning the water off and grabbing their towels. His boyfriend was wrapped up first, towel around his shoulders to keep the chill of the bathroom away, and then his own towel was used to quickly dry off most of the water before being wrapped around his waist. "Dinner?"

Back
Top Bottom