Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Punishment (Freak_On_A_Leash/DaddysLittleSkank)

Lily let out a soft moan. “I’ll make you a deal, Daddy,” She moaned, “I’ll behave and act like a good little baby if you pull me out of school and play with me just like this! I won’t use the toilet and I’ll only use my diaper, I’ll drink my bottles, I’ll crawl around on my hands and knees, and anything else you want.”

“I love you too, Daddy.” Lily said as she looked up at Adam innocently, “and I love your cock too!”

"Deal." Adam kept fucking his daughter's pussy until he pulled out and came all over her diaper. He then put her diaper back on with the front covered in cum and piss and put the vibrator on it again.

Lily kept moaning as she was being fucked in a piss filled diaper by her father. “Did you like cumming in my diaper?” She asked Adam as he put the diaper back on her. “I want to feel your cock in me everyday and I want you fill my diapers with your cum everyday.”

“You and mom will have to buy me baby toys, so I can play with them.” She added. “And I’d love for you to turn my room into a nursery instead of there just being crib in there.”

Back
Top Bottom