Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Punishment (Freak_On_A_Leash/DaddysLittleSkank)

Freak_On_A_Leash

Planetoid
Adam's daughter's rebellion had long been a strain on the relationship between Adam, his daughter, and his wife. She wouldn't listen to anything he told her to do and regularly went out drinking with her friends. He finally had enough of her endless disrespect and had decided to put her in her place, to remind her of exactly what she was: his child. He would treat her just like he did when she was a baby. He purchased diapers in a size large enough for her, supplies for changing, a pacifier, and some babyish adult onesies. He then waited for her to come home so he could explain how things were going to change.

Leigh has been tired of her daughter’s behavior for much longer than her husband and had been the one to suggest their little plan. So when Adam agreed to it, Leigh went out to buy the things they’d need to turn their daughter back into a baby. Most of what she had bought was still in their closet in their bedroom and would slowly be brought out for their daughter as she gradually grew used to being treated like a baby. There were baby toys, baby clothes, and even large furniture that resembled nursery furniture but larger. She had thought of everything.

When their daughter would return home, Leigh was at work so she entrusted her husband with the task of introducing their daughter to her new life of being diapered. However it was a Friday so once she left work, she would have all weekend to help Adam with their new baby.

About half an hour after Lily got out of school, she walked into the house wearing her uniform but as usual she rolled up the waist of her skirt to make it shorter and had several buttons of her blouse undone allowing everyone to see her cleavage. She was wearing heavy makeup and paired with her dyed blonde hair, she looked like a slut. While her timing meant that she had come home immediately after school, the aroma of tobacco smoke meant that she had been smoking walking from the bus stop to the house with her friends. She had probably also shared a flask of whiskey too, but that was yet to be definitively confirmed (her bright blue eyes showed a slight glaze over them meaning she was probably at least buzzed).

As Lily walked into the house, she was quickly stopped by her father. "I've told you over and over again but you never listen. I'm not even going to say everything that's wrong here because I'm sure you're well aware and just think I'm going to let it go. Well today you're finally getting what you deserve. Your mother and I had a talk about this and we've decided on a punishment that we think would best suit you."

Adam pulled out a pink diaper. He removed her underwear, covered her privates with baby powder, placed the diaper on her, then attached a lock on the the diaper. "Here are the new rules of the house: #1, I am the only one who has access to the key that opens that lock so you can't remove your diaper, you have to use it. That means no bathroom and your mother or I will have to change you. #2, Any other disobedience will result in punishments, including lack of changes. #3, We've taken away all other clothes besides your uniform and your new baby clothes. You will wear your uniform at school and your baby clothes here. If you want to roll up your skirt anymore, everyone will be able to see your diaper. #4, You must go right home from school and are not allowed to go out anywhere else once you are home. Any questions?"

Lily fought her father the entire time as he changed her into her new diaper. “What the hell are you doing, you psycho?!” She yelled loudly.

At first Lily thought her father was trying to rape her or something but honestly she would have preferred that to being forced into a diaper. “What is wrong with you?” She again yelled at her father. “Are you fucking insane? Get this damned thing off of me!”

Lily knew there was nothing stopping her from ripping the diaper off or simply moving to the side to pee or shit. However that would not last for very long as Leigh had thought ahead, she had bought several diaper covers to go over the diaper if Lily tried to do either of those things. Along with a few other things that she was planning to do.

Adam put a diaper cover over her diaper. "Just in case you try anything." He then started removing the rest of her clothing to put a onesie on her. "I would let you change into this yourself but I know that you wouldn't do it, so I have to do this. Your actions have consequences, Lily. Just think of it as part of your punishment." He dressed her in a white onesie with a smiling yellow sun on it. "There. Now, start on your homework, we're having spaghetti for dinner tonight."

Leigh got home and opened the door to see her babied daughter on the floor. "Oh, Adam! You did such a good job! She looks so cute!" Leigh went over and kissed her husband. She then got a baby bottle out of the kitchen and filled it with milk. "Do you want a bottle, Little Lily?"

Lily continued to fight her father trying to stop him from taking her clothes off and putting in the onesie. “Get off of me, you psycho!” She yelled, trying in vain to push him off.

She reluctantly sat at the coffee table to do the little homework she had been assigned over the weekend when her mother got home. She looked at Leigh like she was crazy, saying, “Fuck no! Leave me alone!”

“Someone still has an attitude.” Leigh said in a chipper voice as if she was talking to a baby. “Remember, Lily, the more you misbehave, the more we take from you and the more we treat you like a baby.” Leigh placed the bottle on the coffee next to Lily.

Last edited:
Leigh turned to Adam "Isn't Friday the day your friends come over for poker?"

"Oh, you're right. I completely forgot, we were so busy getting things ready for the new baby." Adam gave a slight evil grin towards Lily. "I guess you'll just have to behave for the guys. Oh don't worry, it could be worse. At least none of your friends' dads will be there. Oh, except for Matt. Brian usually comes too. I'm sure they won't tell though."

Leigh peeked her head out of the kitchen. "Spaghetti ready, baby!" She then went over to her daughter and tied a yellow bib around her neck that read "Hungry Girl".

“I’ll give her a bath after dinner and then bring her down to play in the living room while you guys play poker.” Leigh said as grabbed a high chair big enough for Lily. “That way you watch her while I take a shower.”

She picked Lily up and put her in the high chair, buckling her in and securing the tray into place. Leigh then grabbed her bottle and put it on the tray. “Drink, Lily, while I get your dinner.” Leigh said before Lily reluctantly stuck the bottle in her mouth and began sucking it.

When Leigh came back, she had a small bowl of spaghetti with a toddler fork. She put it in front of Lily and grabbed her phone to take pictures. “Our little girl’s first meal as a baby!” She said gleefully taking a picture of Lily still sucking on the bottle. “Now Lily I know you like your milk but you’re going to have to eat some of your spaghetti.” She sat next to Lily and got a forkful of spaghetti. “Open wide.”

Lily kept the bottle in her mouth in defiance of her mother.

"Maybe she's not ready for solid foods yet?" Adam suggested. "We always have that baby formula we could mix into the milk."

"Oh, you're right!" Leigh snatched the bottle out of Lily's mouth and mixed a white powdery substance in with it. She placed the bottle down on the tray. "There! Now you can drink your yummy milk and still get all the good stuff you need to grow up into a big girl! Although, I'm sure that'll won't happen for a looooong time."

Adam had already finished his spaghetti so he went to set up the poker table. After Lily was finished, Leigh took her out of her chair and led her upstairs. She turned on the water in the bathtub. "Now, if you have to use your diaper, do it now or the water'll get all filthy. C'mon, you drank so much, don't you have to go a little bit?" The water was still rushing out of the bathtub faucet.

After Leigh had put the formula into the milk, Lily didn’t want to drink it but she was so hungry that she drank it anyway. In fact she drank every last drop of the milk.

Once in the bathroom, Lily stood there and refused to move. “Do I need to get Daddy up here to spank your butt, Lily?” Leigh asked threatening. While Lily didn’t use the diaper she was more cooperative, allowing Leigh to strip her naked and get her into the bath. “There we go. Isn’t it nice getting all clean?” Leigh began cleaning Lily as if she was a baby.

“No.” Lily responded.

“I’m starting to get tired of your attitude.” Leigh responded. “New rule; if you aren’t going to say something nice or tell Daddy or I you need to be changed, don’t say anything at all.” She picked Lily up and places her on the closed toilet. “I see your Daddy didn’t have time to properly clean you up when he put your diaper on. Don’t worry, Mommy will get rid of all those nasty pubes. After all, babies don’t have hair down there.” With the Leigh shaved Lily’s pubes off before bringing her to her bedroom and laying her down on a changing pad. “We have to make you look super cute for Daddy’s friends.” She put baby powder on Lily, followed by her diaper which was locked into place, baby booties, an adorable onesies and a bonnet. Leigh picked her up and brought her downstairs to Adam.

“She has a new rule; if she’s not going to say anything nice, she can only tell us she needs to be changed.” Leigh told her husband as she put Lily on the floor and stuck a pacifier in her mouth.

"Good idea. I was getting tired of her sass." Adam replied. There was then a knock at the door.

"Looks like your pals are here, Adam." Leigh said.

Adam opened the door and five men entered into the house, most staring in curiosity at the babied daughter.

"Is that your daughter, Adam?" One of the men asked.

"It sure is. We're trying to get her to behave so we're punishing her by turning her back into a baby."

"Is it working?"

"She's still getting used to it, but I'm sure in time it'll work like a charm."

"Huh...y'know I always thought my girl has been hanging out with the wrong crowd. Maybe I could try this."

"You could bring her over for poker night and she can play with Lily."

"Good idea. They are friends, aren't they?"

Leigh came back downstairs to give Lily a variety toys to play with while she was in the shower and Adam was busy with his friends. “Hey, guys, I see you’ve been introduced to the new baby.” She said in a slightly teasing tone towards Lily. “Adam, she didn’t pee or poop in her diaper, so she’ll probably do one of the two or both while I’m in the shower. She’ll need to be changed so I also brought down the stuff to change her diaper.” She put a pack of diapers next to the coffee table along with a wipes and baby powder. “I’m going to take a shower and go to bed early, think you can handle Lily for the rest of the night?”

Meanwhile Lily sat at the coffee table ignoring everything around her as she did her homework and when she had finished she rechecked it and rechecked it and rechecked it. Anything she could do to avoid the toys and really anything her parents were forcing on her.

"Will do." Adam responded to his wife. He saw his daughter fruitlessly toiling over the filled pages of homework. "You've done enough work for tonight. Why don't you want to play? Do you need a change? You can tell us that if you need to, you know." Adam felt Lily's crotch and rear but only felt the thick padding and nothing irregular.

"Look honey, I know it might feel weird at first but you're going to have to use your diaper at some point and you might as well get used to it now. If it helps you can sit on the toilet. Its not healthy to hold it for this long. Maybe you haven't been drinking enough." Adam got another bottle of milk out of the fridge. Unbeknownst to him, it was the bottle that Leigh had spiked with laxatives to help Lily get used to her diaper. Adam forced the bottle into Lily's mouth as she was in his lap.

Lily kept her mouth shut knowing that she’d be punished if she said something to piss her dad off. She did her best to push the bottle away. “I don’t want it.” She said allowing Adam to put the bottle in her mouth. She knew her father wouldn’t leave her alone until she at least began to drink from the bottle.

She reluctantly took the bottle from him and began drinking from it. She walked to the couch and sat on it while glaring at Adam and his friends, which made her look like a toddler having a temper tantrum. When she had finished the bottle, she threw it on the ground, crossed her arms, and she continued to glare at the men. She put the pacifier back in her mouth to prevent herself from saying something that might piss her day off.

She got an idea. Maybe if she filled her diaper as much as she could and made it as nasty as possible her parents would change their minds about this whole thing. She held it in for as long as she could before pissing herself and trying to shit as quietly as possible as to get as much of it out as she could.

Adam saw her filling her diaper and watched intently as she softly grunted and the back of her diaper expanded. Once she was done, he walked over to her. He unbutton the onesie and took off the diaper cover to see how wet and messy it was. He relished the squelch that came from feeling the wet side and squishing the messy side against her butt. "Looks like someone's getting used to their diaper. Do you want a change? Well, you did talk back to quite a bit. Maybe we should leave you in this one until you go to sleep in case you have another accident?"

He turned to look at the other poker players. "What do you think guys?"

“Change her, dude.” One the guys said not taking his eyes off of his cards. “It’s starting to smell the place up.”

The more the men talked, the more Lily filled her diaper while smugly sucking on the pacifier. If her parents wanted her to be a baby, she’d give them what they wanted. That meant Lily wouldn’t do anything for herself, she’d have accidents, throw tantrums, wake them up at the middle of the night, anything and everything she could think of to make their lives a living hell. She was going to enjoy making them regret their decision.

Adam laid down the changing mat and started to change her in front of everyone. He wiped her down, powdered her up, and placed a fresh diaper on her. He patted her on the rear, placed the diaper cover over the diaper, and buttoned the onesie. Adam hugged his daughter. "I'm so proud of my little girl for obeying daddy."

Adam released Lily and checked his watch. "Its about time I put you to bed, sweetheart." Adam led her upstairs and placed her in her new adult sized crib. "Do you need anything baby?"

Lily laid on the changing mat as she patiently let her dad change her, and when he had put her in the crib, she shock her head to let him know she didn’t need anything.

She had a plan for when her parents were asleep and she waited until she knew her father had gone to sleep to enact it. Her parents had loved telling stories of her climbing out of her crib as a toddler, ripping her diaper off, and making a mess around her room, so she would do just that.

She climbed out of her crib, she unbuttoned the onesie, and pulled the diaper cover off. She filled the diaper with more shit before she tore it off of herself. She then pissed on a lot of the stuff in the room and left her dirty diaper in he middle of the room before climbing back into her crib. She then spent the rest of the night pissing and shitting in her crib, waiting for her parents to wake up and discover her little mess.

Adam peeked into the room ready to wake up her daughter. When he saw the mess he was furious. He immediately woke her up bent her over and spanked her before double diapering her. He then locked two, big mittens on her hands, taking away her ability to unbutton or tear off anything. "I'm very disappointed in you, Lily. You were doing so well. No feeding or changes until every bit of this is cleaned up." He brought up all the cleaning supplies she would need and put a child safety lock on the door so she couldn't leave.

"I don't know if that's enough to punish her for what she did...What do you think Leigh?"

“I think that’s fine.” Leigh said. “I mean she was acting like a baby when she did it so it’s an improvement. Now she knows not to do that, but if she does it again, you can punish her more for it. I’m going to make breakfast, bring Lily down when she’s done cleaning up her mess.”

Leigh went down stairs and made breakfast for her and Adam before making a bottle for Lily.

Lily cleaned up her mess as Adam watched her.

"What should we do today, Leigh?" Adam asked as he finished his breakfast.

"I have to go to a meeting today so you two will be alone for a while." Leigh pinched Lily's cheeks. "Behave yourself now."

"I'm sure she will." Adam glared at Lily intensely.

"Alright, she you guys later." Leigh walked out of the door.

Adam turned to Lily. "Alright, so what do you want to do today?"

Leigh put Lily’s pacifier back in her mouth before kissing Adam good-bye and leaving for work.

Lily waited for Leigh to leave before spitting the pacifier out. “The hell is wrong with you two?” She asked, angrily. “Are you getting off on having me in a diaper and pissing and shitting myself?” She glared at her father but as she did so she was slowly and quietly pissing trying to give her father another full diaper to change. Admittedly she also liked the warm feeling of a freshly wet diaper against her pussy and if she could get to her pussy, she would definitely masturbate in one.

"Lily! You know the rules!" Adam turned her over his lap and began spanking her. As he felt the wetness of diaper and saw her daughter babied up and seeing the pain in her face at every spank, he got an enormous erection.

He didn't know what to do with himself besides give in to his taboo urges. He unbuttoned Lily's onesie and got out his stiff penis. He started rubbing it against the wetness of the diaper. "I'm sorry Lily...you made daddy too horny."

Lily screamed out in pain when Adam spanned her but immediately stopped when she felt her father’s dick hardening underneath her. “The hell is wrong with you?” She yelled.

However her tone changed when Adam threw her on the couch and unbuttoned her onesie. Her eyes grew when she saw the size of her father’s cock. “Do you like me wetting my diaper, Daddy?” She asked teasingly. “Because I love feeling your cock rubbing against my diaper.”

"Yes baby, I love it when you fill your diaper like a good little baby." Adam got out his wife vibrator and applied it to Lily's crotch. "New rules: You can only cum when Daddy lets you, and I'll fuck you once for every diaper change."

Adam undid the diaper but left her sitting in it. He rubbed his dick on the wet diaper before plunging it into her vagina. "I love you so much baby."

Back
Top Bottom