Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

「σανγυινε 」|| 1x1 with DarkMudkip ||

Uesugi made a soft noise, bringing his hand to his chin. “The evidence brought against you is quite incriminating, however, we are here a a neutral council, and will hear both sides testimonies before coming to a conclusion, regardless of personal opinions.”

"As I said, he sent that she-male into my home, took photos of my personal files and was attempting to find a means to blackmail me."
"Does that honestly warrant you sectioning Ren like he's some form of poultry?" Shingen asked angrily. Matsunaga stood silently for a moment.
"I will admit, I went a bit overboard."

“A bit overboard is a bit of an understatement.” Hideyoshi rumbled, looking at the pictures on the table before him.
“And of these?” Uesugi asked, holding up the pictures of the crosses within Ren. “And returning the boy in a coffin?”

Last edited:
Uesugi let out a soft breath and set the photo’s down. “For now the council will review the evidence and consider both parties testimonies; Chosokabe-dono, Hisehide-dono, please adjourn to separate rooms for the time being.”

Motochika exhaled and left to go check on Ren. Nobu was sitting with him, petting his knuckles with his thumb as he held Ren's hand.
"How ya holdin' up?" Motochika asked.

Back
Top Bottom