Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Milking

Freak_On_A_Leash

Planetoid
I like the idea of ranches where women, men, and futas are milked (and bred, of course) for their milk/semen. This milking could either be done by hand or by machine. Whether the "cows" go along with this because of hypnosis, drugs, lobotomizes, or because they are forced to is up to you.

I hope I'm not too late, I'd definitely be interested in playing a Male cum cow. I've been looking to play something like this for a while, but I can never find anyone who is into it.

@bodman54 as a rancher or a cow? You can check out the OOC thread, but we are unfortunately a bit full on ranchers for getting it started. Before the OOC thread began, it was just me and Lady Blue looking to be ranchers and a bunch of other people wanting to be cows, but after the OOC thread began, suddenly several extra ranchers jumped in but only half the interested cows from here did. Sooo that's been a little..."interesting" to work with. xP

HOWEVER! Once we've actually got the RP started and going, more positions for ranchers should be able to open up again. So, stay tuned if you're really interested!

@bodman54 as a rancher or a cow? You can check out the OOC thread, but we are unfortunately a bit full on ranchers for getting it started. Before the OOC thread began, it was just me and Lady Blue looking to be ranchers and a bunch of other people wanting to be cows, but after the OOC thread began, suddenly several extra ranchers jumped in but only half the interested cows from here did. Sooo that's been a little..."interesting" to work with. xP

HOWEVER! Once we've actually got the RP started and going, more positions for ranchers should be able to open up again. So, stay tuned if you're really interested!
I was definitely hoping to be a cow

Oh well then welcome aboard :D Please post in the OOC thread what you want to be, and I'll give you the go-ahead to make a profile!

Is there room left for a cute femboy who wants to help out on a hucow farm only to discover that he's growing breasts and then accept being milked and fucked?

Back
Top Bottom