Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Milking

Freak_On_A_Leash

Planetoid
I like the idea of ranches where women, men, and futas are milked (and bred, of course) for their milk/semen. This milking could either be done by hand or by machine. Whether the "cows" go along with this because of hypnosis, drugs, lobotomizes, or because they are forced to is up to you.

MC, a 38 yo single female graduate student at a rural university studying botany and environmental studies takes long walks alone into the woods and forest gathering samples and marking endangered and rae species of plants. Of late, she has found an old game trail that takes her deeper into a flat area with the remains of an old game cabin and shed. After a 1/2 hour of curious searching, her presence is preyed upon by an old gray bearded man who immediately challenges her trespassing. With shotgun in hand, he orders her into the cabin where he tied her hands behind her back and sits her in a straight back wooden chair. Trying to explain her presence and her intent, her pleas go ignored and he further restrains her in the chair. Her fears build as do her pleadings until he stuffs a rag in her mouth and a wrap to hold it in fastened behind her head. He'd red checkered flannel shirt, blue Jean's, and calf high leather boots pull tightly against her well formed body as she struggles against her restraints. Her full 38C bre as s

Trespassing

Oooh. I...am not 100% certain of my availability for this, but I'd looove to be a male rancher to milk those female cows, using both machines and his hands...

I also have no clue when we would do this and I made the damn thing. I also have no clue how this has managed to be at the top of this forum for so long

Hmmm...my posting speed would only be once a day at -best-, but, even if @Lady Sapphire Blue isn't still engaged in this, I think I am willing to try committing to taking on the responsibility as the "rancher" for all the female "cows" here simultaneously...I could play multiple males, if need be... ;)

Well look at that! I am on a temporary hiatus atm (real life bedevilments...) but I'm still game. I see my character as being more of a 'manager' of the farm, a strict prison warden to the women and assistant to the rancher. I think that her motivation to be there is perhaps she is in love with him but it isn't reciprocal, instead she tries to please him by allowing his fantasy to go on. I think she would be a harsh, cruel kind of woman who although she doesn't share the obvious fetish of the farm's rancher, takes a certain kind of twisted pleasure from the suffering of these other women, all the more so when she thinks the rancher may love them more than her.

Let me know if you want my involvement! ^^

@Lady Sapphire Blue Ooh, that's a very intriguing setup! If everybody else is down for that, yeah, I can totally play a depraved fetishistic rancher who just simply finds pleasure in treating captive women as cows, and has your character as a manager to handle the logistics of the farm (and possibly some "cow-wrangling") while he indulges his fantasy. And yeah, he could take the female manager for granted, or even not realize that she's in love with him, he just enjoys watching her be cruel to the cows too even if he acts like he loves the cows more than her. I like this idea! I actually just wonder what role the original poster is looking to play?

(and also, on the chance that we get anyone signing up as a futa or a male cow, your character might also handle milking those ones if you like that idea, as while the idea of being a male being tormented by having his cock milked is something I kinda like, the idea of being the one to -do- that to another male isn't quite my thing. ^^; Though if LSB is not interested in taking that role, and anyone else reading this and thinking of joining as a futa/male cow, I can write scenes to cater for you anyway so you aren't left out, as per the original post for this RP pitch...unless of course, if @Freak_On_A_Leash handles that role themself)

Sorry, went to a music festival on vacation and I couldn't get wifi to save my life, so I'm just seeing this now.

I could totally play a futa, and, if you really need one, a male.

Now things are starting to come together :)

I've never really done a ERP beyond 1x1, so I'm sorry if I don't give enough attention to someone or post before or after is appropriate

Hmm. What role do you actually want to play though, @Freak_On_A_Leash ? You're the original-poster for this RP interest check even though you didn't specify, and Lady-Blue and I seem to have already begun to take this and run with it... x3 I just don't wanna run you over when you're the one getting this started, and I'm just not sure which role you were angling for in the beginning, milk-er or milk-ee?

It sounds like you wanted me to play the one getting milked, so I'm down for that. I just enjoy the concept, whatever side I'm on

Oh, actually, sort of the opposite, I was more guessing that you'd want to play a milk-er, but that was only a shot in the dark since you hadn't spoken up on any preference since then. x3 If you want to play a milk-ee, would you also enjoy playing a female? (I...am starting to feel a little bad, it almost feels like I'm starting to "monopolize" this whole thing ^^; but personally, I would prefer to milk females than futas or males. I was merely stating earlier that I would make an exception if anyone came in here wanting to play a futa or male milk-ee and there is no other milk-er who wants to handle them, to keep this RP open to everyone who potentially wants to jump in. I wouldn't want anyone to be closed out of an open RP just because of -my- preferences.)

I could totally play a female

Don't feel bad, I'm indecisive anyway. I had no idea what I was doing when I started this thread, you brought some direction to it

Ah, okay!

And...whuf, eh heh...so, with most everyone interest here wanting to be a cow (something that I quite enjoy actually, heh) and only @Lady Sapphire Blue and myself wanting to be ranchers....well, hmm, I suppose the next step would be starting an Open OOC thread to confirm everyone who's playing? One question I can see that we'd want to get answered from each potential cow is whether they each want to start the RP already captured, or if they want to -be- captured in the beginning (If Lady Blue isn't wanting to play scenes like that, I could--just trying not to make any assumptions of anyone else's desires before hearing them speak for themselves), and what method of control they want to be used on them.

Do you want to start the OOC thread, Freak? Or, do you want me or Lady Blue to start it?

An OOC thread is a good idea on a next step. It looks like we've got a more cohesive plan than most pow-wows start up with!

Just for sake of ease, i'm happy with my character being involved in the capturing of the women as well, sort of an agent that can operate in the real world, maybe she has something to do with the 'front', as I assume the farm that farms...humans, would need a more legitimate cover for it to operate? So presumably a dairy farm on the surface and then hidden underground/ in back rooms is the real, nefarious purpose of the farm. My character could be the estate agent or lawyer for the farm? Then by night she's overseeing the work and making sure the girls meet their quotas and trying to please the rancher's desires. I'm quite happy playing an intermediary character, one integral to the set-up but so often overlooked when the actual 'fun' starts, I think it would suit my character's mental state of constantly feeling 'overlooked' by the rancher.

Oh and, whether you wanted the role or not, Cuttlefish, it looks like you're the ringmaster now. A position I'd handily have taken up if I weren't in such a hectic RL place atm. I'm happy with you organising this though, if the OP is.

Mmmm, all that sounds lovely to me for your character, Lady Blue ^.^

And haha, yes, so it seems...well, I certainly wasn't expecting it, but if the OP is cool with it, yeah, I'll be happy to be the ringmaster and take the lead in getting this thing organized and ready to go ^.^ It'll be a big responsibility, but...mmmm, all those cows with all those milky titties, all for meeee~... :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom