Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FF7)7th Heaven Fight Club(godfang+Anjeru)

Tifa gave a loud noise, a half laugh and half squeal, as Kai tossed her onto his shoulder and began to stalk off, like a general who had just secured his prize of the day. "What are you doing?" she said, while laughing, though she quickly ended up blushing as her question was answered though it was aimed to ask Reno's very similiar question.

She just ended up half hanging there, trying her best not to laugh at Kai's very manly, kind of egotistical, behaviour. Brown orbs then blinked as he set her back onto feet, mentioning something about Marlene being here. She turned and saw the young girl running towards them, Denzel quickly following behind her. Tifa pulled away from the Turk and moved to kneel down as Marlene finally reached her.

"Mama! I found you," Marlene said, slightly huffing as she had been running for a few minutes after hearing all the commotion. "Me and Denzel saw the explosion, I knew it had to be you." The little girl laughed and Denzel nodded, before stepping forward. "Cloud seemed kinda grumpy when we got home and we saw the note, so we came to find you. The explosion kinda gave ya away," the boy said.

"Yes, I suppose it did," she said with a soft laugh in response. "Hey, I'm going to go talk with the Turks for a little while. I may not be back until morning, but I have my cell if you need me, ok?" both the children nodded. "Also, when I get back, I want to talk to you about something." They nodded again. "Ok mama," Marlene said, giving the fighter a hug. Denzel stepped in and did the same.

After a moment, the three seperated. "Can you get back on your own ok?" Tifa asked. Denzel seemed to puff out his chest as he nodded. "I'll protect her, don't worry!"

Kai waited for the two to dissapear, looking left and right like a burglar about to steal something. When he was sure they were out of earshot, the man picked Tifa up again, and ran off like some sort of thief. He took her to the elevator they used before. Once they were inside, all hell broke lose. Kai punched the control panel, breaking it and ensuring the door wont be opening anytime soon.

"Now you're all mine!" He roared, pushing the girl chest first against the cold walls. His hand went for the target, her underwear, pulling roughly, making it dig into her cunt before ripping it apart. His jaw clamped on her shoulder roughly, he wasnt subtle, nor seductive. He doest tease or gently pull a girl towards lust, no, he is a beast who drags them into it. One whose lust is furious and unstopable. His fingers entered her and rampaged inside her, making wet slapping noises that filled the whole elevator.

"Mine...You're all mine.." He muttered. After awhile, he moved back, and zipping noises reached Tifas ears. Out came a powerfull rod, nearly a foot long, and thick as all hell. Not waiting for Tifa to react, the man turned her around, forcing her to get a good look at the member thats going to be inside her.

Tifa had to surpress the urge to laugh again as Kai vaulted off with her like a pirate with his treasure. It wasn't long before they were in the elevator they had ridden to the park. She jerked a tad in surprise as Kai's fist shoved into the control panel, effectively causing the elevator to stall.

"What are you--" her question was cut off mid sentence as he shoved her roughly, front first, against the wall of the elevator. Her palms pressed flat against the cool surface, though she didn't move to push off. Her back arched as his fingers roughly tore the black panties from her already moist core(she had to admit she had chosen sexy underwear in the chance they'd meet again), before she cried out as his fingers sunk deeply into her and his jaw clamped down on her shoulder.

Never had she known someone so animalistic, and dear god, it was intense. She moaned as those strong fingers molested her, her cunt only growing more and more wet around the digits. When she was flipped roughly, she caught sight of his large cock as it sprung free(though she seriously thought large was an understatement). Her eyes widened as she tried to catch her breath from his earlier attack. "Dear God..." she whispered; she wasn't entirely sure she could handle such a rod. She suddenly felt like a nervous virgin all over again, and a tad overwhelmed by its girth and the sheer size of it.

He knew that look, every girl gave him the same look when they discover his mighty shaft. Its a nice ego boost for the young man, in a very shallow way, but also a way that no man can resist. He pounced once more, breathing heavily. His powerfull grip held her just the way it did when they fought, and brought the busty young woman to her knees, literally. He didnt even say anything, merely pushed the hard tip of his manhood to her lips. If its too big, a woman might get scared of the pain, but letting them suck on a cock, feeling it in their mouth is one way to familiarize themself with the member, hence aleviating the fear. Of course thats not why Kai placed her in this position, he just wanted a blowjob.

"Its all yours.."

He may seem like a selfish man by his action, but whatever he does, it goes both ways. He kept saying that she is his, but he is just as much hers. He would do anything for her, and somewhat expects her to do the same. His towering figure casted a shadow on Tifa, the rock hard member still pointed straight at her face.

The busty, raven-haired fighter was not a selfish lover. When she gave herself to a man, she gave her all - just the last man she had attempted to be this way with, well, it had been strictly a way one way street. So when her fellow fighter pushed her to her knees with his fighter's strength, she did not resist. Nor did she shrink from the more-than-impressive cock that now pressed against her lips.

She had been fantasizing about this moment since their fight in the club. Her lips parted and she took the head of his shaft in between them. Tongue darting out like whip to wrap around the mighty cock as she slid it further into her mouth. Now, Tifa was not some eager schoolgirl who had no idea of what she had gotten herself into - she knew she could not fit his entire length in her mouth. What she could not fit into the warm recesses of her mouth, she curled her hand around, stroking in time with her tongue and mouth motion.

Her free hand slid under his rod to cup at his balls, caressing them as she sucked in her cheeks to create better friction as she continued to give the fighter pleasure this way(maybe someone would finally enjoy her talents, instead of being an indifferent asshole about them).

"Oh Yeah!" He roared out loud, the man didnt hold back his moans and growls. He showed his apreciation and arousal with every deep rumbling noise he made, with every thrust of his hips (he wasnt content just standing still as she sucked him off). "My god..you're so good.." He told the girl. His rugged hands carressed her silky smooth hair gently, looking down onto her face with a warm grin that told her how much he is thankfull for her generous treatment.

"Nnngh!" Suddenly he shifted gear, holding her face in place and pumping his powerfull hips, trained and strengthened from countless hours of wrestling. Long hard tower of meat going in and out of her throat, all the while the young man growled out his encouragement. "Nnngh! Take it! Suck harder babe!"

She truly was excelent, he didnt expect her to be so talented, or perhaps she's done this alot before? It doesnt matter, he isnt the jealous type. What does it matter if she slept with the spiky headed jerk from before? He'll fuck her alot harder than that wimp ever could. After what seemed like an eternity, He pats her head, telling her that he's about to shoot his load, letting her react the way she wants to take the burst.

If there was one thing that Tifa loved, it was the vocal appreciation he was surrendering. Hearing the animalistic sounds he made(which went well with his animalistic nature) was such a turn on. A vocal guy was definitely her thing. And this was so much more intense than her experiences with Cloud - the spikey haired fighter paled in comparison more than she could comprehend, and the turk hadn't even fucked her yet!

There was a little resistance as Kai pushed his thick cock further into her mouth. She was not used to such an impressive piece of equipment, but she managed, with his encouragement, to keep from gagging on it. It wasn't that she had a lot of experience, per say. Tifa had always been a natural at whatever she put her hand to(no pun intended), this was no different.

She took it, over and over, sucking harder and deeper as he encouraged. Her own enjoyment made in little noises as she pleasure him this way. When he patted her silky hair and told her he was at his peak, she inwardly smirked and began to really go at it, to really throw him off the edge of the cliff into the waves of release waiting at the bottom. A slim hand drew down his length, before she put her finger to the corner of her outstretched mouth, her mischevious brown orbs looking up at him - all indication that if he wished to shoot his load into her mouth, he could - before she closed her eyes and went back to it hard and deep, trying to work throat muscles around it when it pushed deep.

He shot out his hands to both sides of the elevator, pressing so hard on the walls it made a small indentation on the metal plates. He was reeling, her sudden offensive was overwhelming him by alot. It felt like theyre still fighting, he held back defiantly, gritting his teeth even as his body trembled from the girls lashing tongue. "Haah....nngh..oh god...is that..all you have?" He taunted, smirking even when a trickle of sweat crawls down his cheek.

When he did Cumm, he was a force of nature. A flood that consumed all in its path, drowning all yet leaving the land revitalized. He took long deep breaths, catching his own rythm. His hips didnt stop moving, gently pumping to let her clean him off. "Your inner slut is..so sexy.." He said as he bent over to kiss her head.

His cock wasnt only huge, it has inhuman endurance, just like he does in fights. As she sucked it, the cock didnt soften one bit, always ready for another round. If anything, more blood flowed into it, making it slightly bigger, by a 10th of an inch.

"Round two my little fuckbuddy.." He chuckled, grabbing her hair and shoving the girl back to the cold steel wall, this time pushing her breast onto it (he released her buttons roughly as he got her up) and pulling her ass back onto him, letting his cock fall upon her lower body, giving her a picture of just how deep it will go in. The turk then did something peculiar, placing his own watch on her left wrist.

"Tell me..how long does your puny boyfriend last inside your cunt?"

She almost wanted to chuckle when he taunted her but she held it back, focusing purely on pleasing her animalistic fighter. He was like a fountian when he released and her throat worked to gobble it up; he tasted devine, she noted. Hot and thick, musky. The experienced fighter managed to swallow most but after he pulled free from her lips, she had to slide her tongue along them to lick up the leaking portion.

His endearment was dirty, but it only served to stroke her fire higher and she enjoyed it. She wasn't ashamed of the sexual nature, she embraced it like a fighter embraces their unique style. She, too, chuckled when he called for round two and groaned as her pulled her up by her hair and shoved her back against the cold elevator wall(somehow, her breasts had been freed, but she couldn't recall when). The cold caused her nipple to harden and her breasts to tingle.

Tifa had to surpress the urge to wiggle her bottom back against him, biting her lip as his magnificent cock laid on her. Dear god, it was going to go deep. She knew that. Though, it served to only excite her.

Brown orbs blinked and she turned her head to look as he placed his watch on her slim wrist. His question caused her to blush. "Ah...well...um..." she was embarrassed to admit that Cloud had never really seem stimulated by her, so the few times they'd had sex, it hadn't been anything worth remniscing over. "An hour," she muttered.

Kai held back a laughter when she said 'an hour'. Such a short ammount of time for such a hungry woman. He pinned her arms on the wall, making sure she can get a good view of the watch. "Well, i'll outlast him by three times over." He promised her, licking the back of her neck. Suddenly, without any form of warning, he slammed inside her. The impact was nothing like sex, it was more familiar to a punch, or an attack, banging Tifa's form onto the wall, making a loud metalic thud echo throughout the elevator shaft.

"Oh god! Your cunt is so tight!" He howled, giving her lovely ass a playfull slap before fucking her roughly. He didnt wait, didnt try to build up tensions, it was all out brutality from the get go, banging her repeatedly onto the wall, making a rythmical symphony of loud noises, a mix between his groans, the metal wall getting hit over and over, and the wet slapping noise of their sex.

"Nngh! Say my name! Say it!" He told-no, he commanded her.

Tifa shuddered with unhindered excitement at his words and almost screamed(the noise she made was damn near close enough) as he pounded his thick and unrivaled cock into her tight pussy. She was pushed forward hard from the impact, hitting the wall, but where most women would have cried in pain and begged for mercy, she reveled in this. Another loud moan given in appreciation of his treatment of her(she had a very surpressed sexual nature).

He, too, vocalized his enjoyment of her cunt and slapped her tight ass. She cried out at the slap with another, but much longer moan as the sting of it added to the pain and pleasure she was getting from his cock. And he did not hold back. He brutally pounded into her and Tifa only screamed out her pleasure, her hands balling into fists. Her head cranked back as she moaned again and again, clearly enjoying herself.

When he commanded her to say his name, she was happy to oblige, the way he was pounding into her. But. She didn't say it, she more screamed it.

"Kai! God, Kai! You're cock is so huge!" she moaned out. "I can't believe how good it feels inside me!" Words jumbled at parts from the pounding. "Oh god Kai!"

People may pass by outside and hear their loud noises, but that turned Kai on even further. He WANTS people to hear them, hell, if he can get away with it, he'll take her in front of everyone in the park. Her begging further aroused his bestial self, and impossible as it may seem, his thrusting became even harder, taking tifa to her limit and breaking said limit into a thousand little pieces. The first hour passes by like a storm,the room is filled with their scent of sex and sweat.

"Ride me my slutty little lover!"

He commanded, pulling her to the ground, on top of him as she faced away. His hands went away from her hips, giving her full reign as he admired her lovely ass and gave it a playfull squeeze, hard throbing cock still embeded deep inside her, hitting a different angle now that she is on top.

"God you're the best fuck i ever had"

It didn't really occur to her that people could hear them, at least not in this exact moment in which involved his hard cock pounding inside of her. Really, she could think of anything but that. This was by far the best feeling, their fight the only thing coming even close in comparison.

By the one hour mark, she swore she had cummed at least four times that she could count. She may have been off by one or two since it was becoming increasingly more difficult to think coherently. Her body gleamed with sensual perspiration and the elevator smelled of their encounter, but she didn't care. He moved and suddenly, she found herself seated upon his mighty shaft.

Even wrapped up in their sexual encounter, and consumed by their passionate lust, she couldn't help but smirk at his comment. Least she knew she was better than that cocky blonde turk, Elena.

"Likewise," she managed to gasp out as she set her hands upon his thighs and began to slam down on his cock from this new angle. Her moaning became loud once again, her nails biting into his skin as she rode him, almost expertly, muscles of her pussy clenching around him like a vice each time he slid into her, her hot juices only serving to make it all the most pleasurable to him.

He arched his back slightly and shuddered. His cock can easily last as long as he promised he would, but his midsection was begining to feel slightly tired from the hour of hard workout, and he would prefer to rest up slightly so that he can give her a fitting grand finale. This however, doesnt mean he is lazy. When Zangan taught him about fighting, one of the basic rule was 'always keep your hands up, dont be lazy', and Kai believed that to be true, even in sex. His hands went to her ass and massaged them roughly.

"Admit it..You've been wanting aah..My cock..Since the day we met."

His dominant side stirred, and it wasnt long untill the turk started thrusting upwards, bouncing the girl up and down on his lap. She is a wild beast hidden in a rabbits skin, he almost cant believe that this girl riding him like her life depended on it, is the same one that was so motherly and calm when Marlene was around.

"You're mine!" He roared, pulling her by the hair to make her fall back onto his body, as he diligently grinds her out.

"That was...aaahh...only yesterday.." She moaned out, grinding down against him even as she slid up and down on his cock. "But...nnnn, its true. I aaaaahh...have."

The 7th heaven sensation, as she had been called, was not one quick to wear out. If he could go for three hours, she could too, even as her body protested. Muscles began to grow tense, but it was nothing compared to the sensational feeling his cock was stirring inside of her. Her nails dug into his thighs and she cried out as he began to thrust into her again.

When his hand shot up into the strands up her hair, she cried out again and obediantly fell back against his body. This angle caused his cock to rub more diligently against the walls of her pussy, though his sheer size and girth made that an easy feat for him.

"Hhnnn, yes, Kai!" she clenched tightly around him, cumming again on his cock.

Just another hour before he made good on his claim. At her sixth orgasm, the fighter chuckled, he would laugh out loud if his breathing permitted, but it didnt. "Six orgasms..and i havent cummed once?". He pushed her forward, onto her stomach, raising her ass high in the air. He can feel himself wearing down, so might as well make the last hour all about deep penetration.

"Nnngh...Im going in deep babe.."

He acts like this is nothing, but she is indeed impressive. Never had he expected her to last so long. Most girls gets wiped in under an hour of his savagery, even Elena, who is a strong woman by all rights can only keep up with him for half an hour before passing out from exhaustion, both physicall and mental. Tifa has lasted over and hour, and had the strength to ride him for another hour. But now he will end it, finish her off without mercy.

"AAAAAAAAH!"

He shoved it in suddenly, pulling all the way back quickly, and slamming back in strong. His long hard strokes not only had intensity and momentum, it had velocity as well, thrusting in and out of her like a frenzied piston.

Tifa couldn't help but stifle a chuckle; even now in their midst of fantastic fucking, he was trying to taunt her. Not that she should expect any less of a rival fighter, really. She gasped as he pushed her down onto her stomach and elbows. She shuddered at his words, his sensual promise to penetrate her deep.

She screamed as he suddenly slammed into her this way, the action indeed causing his thick rod to hit her deep. He filled her up so nicely and she vocally shared her appreciation as he began to thrust in a frenzy. Hard and deep, fast, over and over again.

Finally, the last hour passed, and from this angle she had orgasmed for her lover at least three more times. She was panting. Sweating. But she refused to give up, her limbs trembling, mind pushing off the black dots that danced across her vision. She was not going to pass out.

"Nnnnn, oh god, Kai! It's so great!" giving him vocalized compliments as he did her. Never would she have thought to have cum so much and for so long. Not to mention so hard! He was amazing!

At the end of the last hour came, she was just on edge of her tenth orgasm, almost wanting to bite into her arm to keep from screaming her pleasure.

A beeping sound rang through the small room, the timer on his watch signaled that he had ravaged her for three hours straight. A great feat of endurance, even for him. But his hips kept on pounding her, for a full fifteen minutes after that. As he felt his cock pulsing, the man pulled out and shoved the girl down, again pulling her hair to put her where he wanted her to be, sitting against the elevator wall where he took her first.

"Open wide slut.." He muttered, jerking off his impressive rod in her view.

Blasts after blasts of thick white cum, landed against her face and breast. He simply kept blasting her, as the obscene ammount of cum, litteraly a flood compared to Clouds little streams. The fluid crawled down her face, pooling in her cleavage. With a smug look of victory, the young man stared down at her.

"Best sex YOU ever had, clearly.."

Vaguely, she heard the beeping of the watch and felt a tad victorious that she hadn't given into the urge to pass out while he was pounding her. He didn't stop though, kept on going for another fifteen minutes. Just as she was about to reach that tenth orgasm, he pulled from her and pushed her back to sit against the wall of the elevator.

As his cum flooded across her face and breasts, she couldn't help but shudder, the feeling of his poweful orgasm pushing her over the edge and again, her juices came with the final orgasm.

Once everything seemed to calm down, she licked her lip of the cum that lingered there and even used her fingers to wipe up what was on her face, before using her tongue to clean them off diligently. Her legs were trembling and she doubted that she could move as she tried to desperately regain her breath.

"Rub it in why don't'cha," she said with a small laugh. "Yes, though, the very best."

He did rub it in. In her face that is, as his still hard cock was pressed against her cheeks and lips, urging the girl to clean him up. He was breathing hard as well, legs still planted firmly on the elevator walls. Laughing at her comment, the young man gave a warm smile, kneeling down to kiss her forehead.

"You're ALSO the very best i've ever had.."

He went silent for a bit, just sitting next to her, and putting his jacket around her now naked body. In his bestial impulse, he ripped her clothing apart, and now theres no way she can get home. The only thing to do is to take her back to his place Via the elevator, and give her some clothes.

People think Midgar is comprised of two levels, the slums under the plates, and the upper level above the plate. What they dont know, is that theres a third level, which is inside the plate itself. In here is a wide network of tunnels, elevators and other things that allows Shin Ra to be in control and have access to quick transportations. The elevator not only goes up and down, but it also stops in the middle, and from there, another elevator can take them to Shin-Ra's main building.

"Come on, you're coming to my place." He offered, picking her up on his back like a child.

The young fighter couldn't help but chuckle, even as she went ahead and helped clean up that still rather rigid part of him. Even now the taste of him was exotic and she couldn't help but find that she liked it. When he leaned down to plant a kiss on her forhead, she gave a smile at his words.

Good. It was good to know the amazing encounter was memorable for both of them.

She pulled the Turk jacket around her as he laid it on her shoulders. The man, in his rough display of affection and lust, had pretty much effectively torn apart her wardrobe. Not that she minded, though now...how was she going to go back to the bar like this?

He seemed to read her thoughts and she squeaked as he picked her up, almost like a child. She gave a small chuckle, holding the jacket with one hand and the other arms settled over his shoulder and loosely held on around his neck.

"Probably a good thing. I don't think I can walk right now," she laughed softly.

It took only five minutes for him to get back to his room. Of course, being a Turk, he has access to many things no one else does. Like Private elevators. The Turk floor is pretty quiet, since everyone is always either out on duty, or resting (or in Kai's case, sending a girl to heaven). It looked pretty much like a very expensive hotel, though one without much decoration. Not many people are allowed in here, and in fact, All Turks are expected to do their own cleaning and house chores, this way they dont need to allow Shin-Ra cleaning staff inside.

"Heres my room" He whispered, opening a door. His room is quite neat looking, but thats because there isnt too many things inside. The main living room consists of a huge bed, a TV and a cabinet full of paperwork. Nearby is a pantry, and what was supposed to be the bedroom. Since Kai prefers a more simple setup, he uses the living room as a bedroom, and the empty room is now used as a small gym.

"Here we go..This is the kind of place that you can get if you become a Turk. Its not much but its the safest place you can be in. The school for Shin-Ra kids are in the 58th level."

Shin-Ra tower is indeed a small city of its own, it has all the things a city needs, though the food is brought from outside. Its a whole new world inside, one not many people can get into.

The simple set up of the Turk floor, or Kai's room for that matter, didn't really surprise the young woman. Turks were very proffessional(most of the time), so she expected a clean, neat sort of hotel like appearance. That and she had been around a good number of Turks in her lifetime. You get a good feel of people when you're around then enough, she mused.

When he spoke to her, she nodded at his words. Tifa still wasn't sure what she wanted to do about Reno's offer to make her a Turk - it really wasn't a deal she could pass up if Marlene and Denzel were to have a good life. Their happiness had always come before her own, she wasn't about to let that change now.

She asked him to let her down and when he did, she pulled his coat around her naked body tighter and moved sit on the edge of the bed. Kicking off her shoes, she smiled a little up to him.

"Mind if I rest a bit?" she inquired.

He locked the doors after placing her on the bed. The door not only requires a retinal scan, it also needs passwords. He punched in a few numbers and an audible click can be heard, as the room is now secured. He moved around the room in a near ritualistic rythm, doing things without even thinking. Clearly he's doing a routine he's done everyday.

First he took of his tie and placed it on the table. Then his shoes, pushing them under a desk. Afterwards he went to a table with pictures of many people, presumably dead comrades judging from the small candles he is lighting. When thats done, he takes off his shirt and pants, standing naked once again before the tired girl.

"Rest?" He climbed on the bed, pulling his jacket away from her.

"No rest..Next round!" He roared, pinning her down and placing those long legs on his shoulder. The night went on, as the young fighter is intent on making her pass out. The sex is equally as rough as the first round, but since theyre on a bed, it felt fresh, new positions made possible by the huge space and soft bed.

Tifa watched as he went about the room, obviously doing a daily routine. Something he's done many times by the looks of it. The pictures took her a bit by surprise, but she knew what it was like to lose comrades and friends. Aeris had been murdered many years ago and, even now, Tifa could not forget the woman. She wasn't able to dwell on it long as Kai came to stand before her stark naked. As tired as she was, she couldn't help but lick her lips at the sight he presented.

Before she could say anything, he was pulling the coat from her and pushing her back. She cried out as he pushed himself back inside of her pussy, her legs on his shoulders. The night went on like this, orgasm after orgasm rushing through her as the hours passed. Kai didn't relent. He kept going as if he suddenly had the stamina of a god, as if they just hadn't spent 3 hours in an elevator, fucking like animals. She lost track of the number of her orgasms after eight and many, many hours in, at least 4, she was so wrung out, so tired, so wonderfully exhausted and sated, she actually blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tifa groaned and rolled over, finding herself pressed against a muscled and male body. Her lashes fluttered, her body still aching and tingling from the intense and utterly amazing sex Kai had given her. Never in her life had she experienced anything quite like what Kai had given her. At this point, screw Cloud. He could go fuck a horse for all she cared; Kai was definitely the better of the two.

"Mmmm.." She stretched, her muscles protesting.

Back
Top Bottom