Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FF7)7th Heaven Fight Club(godfang+Anjeru)

"Ahaha, Elena always gets her picks," Tifa teased as she flipped over the glass, tossed in the ice, and then poured in the scotch. She slid it across the bar top to the waiting Reno.

When 'Fangs' approached the bar, she eyed him warily for a moment before nodding. "Nice to meet you...Kai," she said. Then she blinked, almost bursting into soft laughter as he went on to amuse Marlene.

Marlene blinked from her spot next to Reno, then started laughing. "You look more like a walrus with those than a vampire," she said amongst the laughs. "Don't you think so, Uncle Rude?"

Tifa couldn't help but laugh softly, before leaning back against the counter behind her. "Can I get you anything to drink, Kai?"

"Y-yes..A walrus." Rude stammered, trying to avert his gaze from Tifa. The big man pretended he was typing something into his Cellphone, despite it actually being off. Its funny how he can punch people in the face without even showing any expression, but one girl can make him so nervous. He doesnt even have the crush on her anymore, but he's just that shy.

"But Walruses are dangerous animal during mating season sweety" Kai's grin grew wider, as he pats Marlene's small head. She was such an adorable little girl, that he wondered, is it wise to let her grow up in a bar?

"Im actually not big on alcohol, so something non-alcoholic, or at least something light." He replied to her question. Reno snorted at his words. "He's some kind of hermit." He joked.

"How old are you sweety?" Kai asked Marlene, offering her a breadstick.

"I'm 7," Marlene said as the man patted her soft hair gently, taking the offered breadstick. "I live here with Denzel, Mama Tifa, and Papa Cloud." She smiled as she finished that sentence, obviously happy with the family and home life she had. Then she climbed up on top of the stool beside Reno, idly kicking her feet, happier that she could be closer to eye level with everyone this way.

Tifa smiled at Marlene's acceptance of the new guy; she had always been an open and loving little girl, which made the young fighter happy considering how much her family had been through since she was but a wee child. The lithe form of the fighter moved to the small fridge, her gloved hands wrapping around two sodas. She pulled them out, shutting the fridge with her foot, before setting one in front of Marlene and the other in front of Kai.

"She lives here with me while Barret tries to make good money harveting oil," she explained as she came out from behind the bar. "He wants a better life for her than living in the ruins of Migard. Anyway--" she walked over to the table where Rude was seated and set her hands on her hips -- "tell me you saw the title match! If you missed it, you missed one hell of a fight." She was saying this to the whole group in reality, but playing it off as adressing Rude considering it would be odd for her to know Kai's fighting style since this was their first meeting.

"Mama? Papa?" Kai thought to himself. Was she married? She didnt seem like the married type, and she didnt wear a ring. A sudden pang of dissapointment and jealousy shot through his mind. It wasnt like he fell in love with her or anything, but she was the most intrigueing woman he met in a long time, if not ever. Leaning closer to Reno, Kai whispered,

"Hey, this Cloud guy, is she and him a couple?"

"Nah, nobody knows WHAT they are" Reno replied, before breaking into a smirk.

"You bastard, you want her also dont you? Elena aint enough? Hey Ti-Umph!"

Before Reno can say anything, Kai wrapped his neck in a tight, if somewhat harmless sleeperhold, grinning at Marlene as he does so. Reno has a big mouth, and he'd rather shut him up rather than have him say something awkward. "Hey Marlene, you like wrestling? You wanna learn?" He jokingly said as Reno flailed about. Kai moved him in an angle that would make it impossible for him to hit a glass.

Rude on the other hand, has his own troubles. "G-good fight.." He said, looking onto the wooden table as if he found a treasure map carved onto it. "T-too bad it ended in a draw.."

"Yeah..Too bad.." Kai called out, still shutting Reno's mouth. "They would have went on..All night long. If it wasnt for the time."

"Oh no, mama, uncle Reno's gotten himself into trouble again!" Marlene said among a fit of giggles, watching as the red headed Turk tried his best to free himself from Kai's hold. Tifa looked away from Rude to peer at the commotion, having to fight back the urge to crack up into a fit of laughter as she watched Reno flail about.

"Reno's always getting into trouble," Tifa said as she walked back over to gently tap her fist onto the Turk's head. "Yo, when you going to learn?" she taunted, laughing softly as she took a seat next to Marlene on the empty stool.

Her long pale legs crossed and she leaned back, propping her arms onto the bartop. Her brown orbs strayed to Kai at his words, knowing very well what the fighter was referring to and it definitely wasn't the title match she had been talking about.

"Rude, your partner seems to have gotten himself into trouble again," she said with a small laugh, letting go of Kai's comment...for now.

A sudden phonecall saved Rude from further awkward moments. He took the phone out swiftly, pressing it to his ear. "Rude." He said proffesionally, no hint of the awkward bumbling man who sat there a few seconds earlier. He listened to the caller for a minute before closing the phone.

"Reno. Work." He calmly called out, fixing his shades so that they sat snuggly on his nose. At the word, Kai loosened his hold on Reno and stood up. "What happened?" He asked. "Office held hostage." Rude told him. Kai wasnt surprised. Even now, anti Shin-ra groups are all over the place. The success of avalanche seems to spawn many copycats.

As Kai went to walk to the door, Reno pulled him and shoved him back onto the bar, nearly spilling the glass of soda onto Marlene, save for Kai's quick reflex, catching it just before it fell. "Not a place for rookies, you sit tight, do your paperwork later, and go home." Reno's voice was serious. That seriousness when it comes to work, was what made many turks respect Reno. They knew, when the time comes, Reno will deliver. Kai merely nodded, he knew his place. He may be as good as Reno or Rude in combat, but being a turk is more than just fighting. Its doing things efficiently, and leaving no loose ends.

"Good luck." He told his two seniors as they walked out. Now away from their eyes, he sat next to Tifa and sighed. "Wild night yesterday huh?"

In an instant, all the fun housing came to a complete halt as Rude took the call. When he explained what was happening, it didn't surprise Tifa in the least. She and the other ex-members of Avalanche had come to a peaceful existence with ShinRa; however, their legacy lived on to spawn other groups who wished for the downfall of ShinRa. "Same shit, another day," Tifa said to Reno, "take it easy guys. Come back safe." And then they were gone.

She leaned back against the bartop a bit more. When Kai sat next to her and said what he did, Tifa turned to Marlene and ruffled the small girl's hair. "Hey Marlene, won't you go find Denzel?" she said with a smile. "He'll be estastic to see you." Marlene nodded her head and hopped down from the stool, grabbing the cell from behind the counter she was required to take with her whenever she left.

"Alright mama, be back soon!" was all she said as she left the bar.

Tifa then turned back to face Kai, her brown eyes taking on a more serious look for a moment. "Wild night indeed...Fangs. Never thought I'd see you in my bar, much less as a Turk."

He didnt even let her finish her words. Once it was obvious that they were on bussiness mode, Kai stood up and caged Tifa against the bar, his hands pressed against the wooden bar on both sides of her busty frame. "Ok, lets get to the point. Who taught you how to fight like that?" He half whispered.

They were once more, oh-so-close. His lips a mere few inch away from hers, his powerfull torso, nearly grazing her womanly body. It would seem that the two has a bad habbit of getting into compromising positions, even when they arent trying to do anything.

"One man, and one man only mastered that style, and my eyes dont lie. Why are you using master Zangans ancient Ten Ryuu Shinken technique huh?'

This was far more than just a matter of him finding a person with similar style. Zangan was a father figure to him, a man who taught him everything he knows, and showed him just how wide the world is. One day Zangan dissapeared from his life, and to this day Kai searches for clue still.

The sudden changing of positions found her caged in between his powerful arms, back pressed against the counter. Her eyes narrowed as her blood rushed, her heart beating furiously against her ribs. The fight from the night before came rushing back and suddenly, quite the contrast to her normal character, she wanted to close the few inches between their lips.

"I should be asking you the same thing," Tifa replied, not moving herself from the position he had put them in; she knew she could get free, allbeit with a great deal of effort. Fangs was quite definitely her equal and she didn't feel like making this situation more awkward.

"He was my teacher," she finally said with a gentle sigh. "Cloud and I grew up in Nibilhiem. Before the fire, before Sephiroth went insane, Zangen taught me. He said he saw great potential in me as a fighter, so he would teach me all he could. I was quick, picked up everything with ease, and eventually, he taught me the greatest of his techniques." Those brown eyes glittered hotly as she smirked. "One of which you saw, and obviously recognized, last night. Now...your turn, Fangs."

He listened to her, took in every single word to get the things he wanted to find out. In the end, he didnt find out much about Zangan, other than the fact that he wasnt the only one who the old man taught. In a way, he didnt expect to learn much. Zangan was always a mythical figure in his mind. One who can do anything, beat anyone, knows everything. If Zangan back then told him that he can break the moon, Kai would look up and begged him not to do it. Now that he's an adult, he see's Zangan for what he really is. A wanderer who just happens to be a great fighter, and yet one who doesnt have what it takes to lead a normal life. It doesnt, however, changed the fact that he see's him as a father figure.

"I...Was another one of his student. Judging by the timeline, he met me first before he met you. He taught me how to fight when he saw me trying to fight off a soldier who had too much beer. Not much to say..He left quite abruptly."

He sighed, and looked down, his eyes inaverdently staring right into her cleavage. "I dont suppose you know where the old man is?" He asked once more, looking back up at her face, this time giving some space between them.

Tifa relaxed a tad now that it seemed he wasn't so on the offense. When he asked her if she knew where their master was, she sighed softly. "After he brought me to Midgard...I never saw the old man again." She said as she leaned into the counter behind her, those brown orbs looking up into his regretfully.

"In my travels with Cloud and the others to stop Sephiroth," she explained now, "I stopped at my home in Nibilhiem. When I played my favorite tune on the piano, a letter became known to me. Zangan had hid it. In it, he explained that he knew what ShinRa had done to the town and he that he was having trouble jumping nowadays." She sighed softly. "That told me that maybe the old man wasn't doing so well...but I had no way of finding him, so there really wasn't anything that I could do except live on with everything he had taught me."

She nibbled her lip thoughtfully, "the last thing he left me was the instructions to what he called my final and ultimate technique."

"Final technique?"

To him it sounded unlike Zangan. His training was never so flashy as to have something called an 'ultimate technique'. Zangan taught him the basics, and told him that he should forever learn those basics. Fundamentals are the most important, he would say.

"I think he taught us different things. Some of the things you used, i never saw before." He called to her as he walked towards the front door, shutting it, and placing some tables in front of it. As he walked back towards her, he kicked off his shoe and took his shirt off, putting them on a nearby table before kneeling on the floor.

"Now i believe we have some..Unfinished bussiness?" He growled, motioning for her to get into the last position they were in, eager to continue their dance.

He was quite eager to finish their fight, she noticed and she weighed the options. Cloud wasn't one to keep to the strict socialities of keeping in touch, so she never knew when he would choose to come home. It wouldn't do her any good if he decided to return home if they were fighting; her spikey-haired, oblivious friend, still had no idea that she had opened a fighter's circuit.

Watching Kai kneel, she got the impression he wanted to start exactly where they had left off the night before. Her body still bore evidence of their fight, but she had a good amount of her strength back now that she had gotten some rest. Though...she wasn't sure this was such a good idea considering the effect their fight had upon her.

Though she, too, wanted to see how this fight would end. So, she moved towards him, narrowing her brown orbs thoughtfully. "Unfinished business? Yes...I suppose you could call it that," she mused, crouching down to re-wrap her legs in a scissor lock around his hips, her hands grabbing his wrists - last she remembered, they had been in a grappling match.

Its different atmosphere right now. They were both more calm, adrenaline not yet rushing. In this state, Kai noticed things he didnt notice last night. The softness of her thighs around his chisseled abs for one. Her long luscious legs, seemingly inviting him to just grab them by the ankles and spread them wide.

He was trying to find the exact position of their arms, when he started noticing her breasts right in front of his face. He wasnt shy about taking a few seconds to admire them. A bulge started appearing, rubbing against the girls lower region. Kai is an incredibly well endowed man, and the bulge would make it obvious, even restrained, its an impressive size.

He suddenly pinned her hands above her head, lowering his face towards her, his hot breath scented like mint, but the fire in his eyes was nowhere near as sweet. It was a feral animalistic flame, threatening to consume them both. Like a slab of rock, his hard body brushed the tip of her nipples, rubbing the fabric of her clothing into it.

"All night long..huh?" He growled

Tifa caught him staring at her breasts for a moment, but she wasn't able to dwell on it long as she felt the bulge building against her. She would've said something but words didn't seem to be a possibility at this point, her mind spiraling towards something she wasn't sure she wanted to think about, but with him pressing against her like that, it was hard not to.

She gasped with surprise and suddenly found her arms pinned above her head. Her eyes widened in response and she had to restrain herself from wriggling under him as his hot breathe fell across her parted lips.

"Not exactly what I meant," she groaned out, admiring his chiseled frame as it hovered over her. Body built by the gods, she was sure. Cloud wasn't even in her mind at this point. Never had she felt such an intense attaraction. It threatened to comsume her in its fires, and leave her a shadow of her former self.

Brown orbs stared up at him, mingling with a mix of hot lust and a slight hesitation of what she had gotten herself into.

Slowly his lips descended on hers, but it was a feint, like a jab before a big overhand punch. His real target was her long elegant neck, lips and tongue assaulting the area with a killer instinct that would match a wolf going for its prey's jugular veins. He was indeed a predator, and his lust was unmatched, neither was his skills.

Their body rubbed together, as he soon moved on to her slender shoulder, biting it semi-roughly. Their body heat joined as one, and the two balls of fire were soon a blazing sun, filling the room with their heated lust.

Once he had enough of her neck and shoulder, his talented lips began undressing her, button by button, growling ferally up at her as he slowly stripped her.

Tifa's reaction came forward as a mixture of a growl and a moan, head turning almost on instinct to give him more of her pale, slender neck. Kai's talent shown through in all things, it seemed. Tifa wasn't the sort to be doing this, but that fire that had been burning inside her the night before had returned, ten fold. She didn't understand it, but nor could she deny it. It was like asking the waves not to crash upon the shores, it was undeniable. This fire threatening to consume her would not denied.

The bite made her cry out, the sting of it stroking her fires ever brighter. Her legs fell to his hips, no longer scissor locked, but instead hooked to pull his chiseled body closer to her own. His teeth were working at her clothes now and she was amazed once again; was this how it was supposed to be? Her times with Cloud were already paling in comparison, white against black. Never had she felt like their was lava running through her viens, not with Cloud. Never had she been afraid to be entirely consumed by the fire that now raged between the two bodies on the floor.

Fangs' attentions made her want to squirm, to moan ceaselessly; the attraction had been there the night before, but it had not been so intense that it threatened to swallow her whole. Her arms shifted beneath his hold as her body gave a small squirm his growl causing her to shudder as her top shirt falling open to reveal milky cleavage begging to be released from the vest-like contraption holding them in place.

The vest was pulled off her so roughly it almost ripped. He didnt care, this is like a fight that went on and on, now the foe is weakened and he is simply going in for the kill. Her bra was also pulled off without subtlety, flung to a far corner of the bar. His muscles ripled with power, like a beast ready to rip the girl apart, and before she can say anything, he pounced on her oh-so-luscious breast. His lips claimed the nipple, sucking roughly, like there wasnt enough time in all the world for him to do what he wanted to it.

Her other breast didnt go uncared for, as his hand massaged them powerfully.His tongue was moving in a different rythm altogether. As his hands ravaged her body, his tongue danced around her nipples, a butterfly teasing and torturing her relentlessly. He was on fire, he can feel it. He hasnt felt this alive ever before.

"All night..wont be enough for what i want to do to you" He told her as he looked up from her breast, licking his lips before shoving his tongue into her mouth, trying to prod her lips open to snake inside it.

Tifa gave a surprised cry as his hands roughly rid her of any material to cover the upper half of her body. She would have said something, but then his lips were on her breast, her nipple being tortured by his tongue, his hand paying equal attention to its twin. A gasp slipped by her lips and she found she could not help but arch into his burning ministrations. It was like he was a wolf and she were his prey, the way he was devouring her.

Her lithe and pale form writhed under his tan, muscled one - the pair were such a contrast in looks and technique, and yet were a perfect meld of the two, melting together hotly to create something even better. Soft moans escaped from their material prison as his burning intensity threatened to consume her whole.

His comment, about all night not being enough with what he wanted to do to her, made the fighter bite her lip as she was both aroused and nervous, as if he was set to feast upon her flesh, which in a way, he was. Her eyes fluttered shut as his tongue roughly demanded enterance to her mouth and in accordance, her lips parted beneath its onslaught. She was burning, turning to ash - never had she felt so alive, never had she been so afraid.

He hungered for her, didnt rush anything, wanting to savor her every taste. Minutes passed that felt like hours. He was sweating, faster than it took him to sweat during their intense fight. Soon enough,his member felt like it was about to burst, trapped in his pants, begging to be freed from its cage, to set upon its latest prey.

"My cock..take it out..You know you want it.." He taunted her with a playfull smile, backing off abit to give her some space for reaching down to his pants.

=============================================

Home. Or at least thats what he thinks it is. Cloud pulled the key of the ignition of Fenris, his powerfull Shinra-model bike. He had been traveling for abit, wandering aimlessly out in the southern plains, and now he's back. Pulling off his sunglasses, the young man went to open the door, but something is jamming it slightly.

"..Weird.." He muttered, the bar cant possibly close at this hour. He knocked on the door briefly, but when no one replied, he decided to just force the door open, pushing it so that the thing behind the door is shoved away. The sight that greeted him was enough to make even his eyes widen.

"..Tifa?"

Her brown orbs stared at him as he leaned up, her mind slowly digesting his words. Her small teeth worried her lower lip as she contemplated her choices at this point, but as much as she wanted to deny his taunt, she could not. Fingers deftly began to pull apart his belt and were just about to undo the button to his pants as a noise caught her attention. It was a slight shuffle and she realized it had to be from the barracade Kai had placed against the door.

The burning brown orbs instantly cooled as they came into contact with mako-enhanced blue ones. Shock caused her to freeze and she simply stared at her spikey haired love interest for a few moments that ticked by like hours. Suddenly, her eyes widened as she realized what she had been caught doing.

Her hands pulled away from Kai's pants as if they had been burned and she scrambled up from the comprimising position they had been found in, her arms covering her trembling, bare breasts. She didn't rise up from the floor, finding that her knees were shaking, so she remained seated, her face turning red. "C-cloud..."

If Cloud was jealous, or disgusted, it did not show. Perhaps his ability to show his emotions died long ago. He didnt even stop, merely re-closing the door and walking inside. Heavy boots echoed through the bar, as the two young man stood a mere ten feet away. In Kai's mind, this was the most awkward thing he has ever experienced. If things were different, he would be breaking the mans arm for disturbing his fun, but the name that came out of Tifa's mouth sounded familiar.

"Cloud...Papa Cloud.." He muttered to himself. How could he be so careless? Of course she's taken. He didnt see any wedding ring on her, so he must be her boyfriend. He contemplated, should he just punch him and free himself from this mess? He should, its the easiest and fastest way. This guy looks scrawny, definitely not a fighter of his standard, and he's a turk, he can get away with it. Kai clenched his fist, and contrary to what he thought he would do, waited for the punch to come to him. He felt bad, if that was someone else messing around with his girlfriend, he would be pissed off as well.

"Keep the noise down" Came Clouds cold reply as he pass the two. Dissapearing into the second floor like a cactuar in the desert. Kai was left confused, looking at Tifa's direction before reaching for his shirt.

"Well, i guess thats that." He said with annoyance in his voice.

She knew he would be cold, that his response would be cold as it always had been but she couldn't help but admit that she wanted him to be jealous. Tifa just seemed to sit there as Cloud left them to make his way upstairs, anger sifting in to push away her shock. Always so goddamned indifferent...probably wouldn't care if we'd been fucking. Never had she expected him to be this cut off, as if the time they had spent didn't mean shit to him. As she if she were nothing worth getting upset over.

Angrily, she picked up the discarded pieces of her clothing, slipping back into them, nimble fingers adjusting her mussy hair. "I'm sorry, but it seems as if the ice has been brought down," her words coming to him as a mix of annoyance and irritation; there wasn't much emotional difference between the two, but she was definitely feeling a tad of both.

Clenching her hands at her side, she took a deep, long breath, to help soothe her ired temper. She had to talk to Cloud, to explain...but really, what could she say? What he had walked in on had been something mutually ensued, it wasn't like Kai had forced her to do anything against her will. She almost wish he had forced her, so she had something to defend her actions, but she nothing besides the truth. She knew this wasn't going to go very well, just as it always went. Cloud always came and went when he pleased, she didn't see that becoming any less frustrating, even now.

"So..Boyfriend has comunication issues huh?" Said the turk, trying to break the ice, even though he was still in a weird position. As he buttoned his shirt, his eyes met hers, dissapointment showing in them. But perhaps its for the best, he's a turk afterall, and turks dont get involved with civilians, outside perhaps a few one nighters, something that he wouldnt mind with Tifa, if she didnt have a boyfriend.

"You should have told me you know, saves us this embarassing moment."

Soon, his shoes and black jacket was back on, proper and neat. Now a turk stood where a beast once was. He was a different person when he donned that jacket, one who lives for his work. Turks may get a reputation as shin-ra's lackey, but there wasnt a single turk who didnt believe in their cause, and right now, that cause is the one thing keeping Kai's focus, and not leting him curse out loud at his frustration.

"Im gonna go. Heres my phone number if anything comes up." He said softly as he placed a card on the table.

Tifa's brown orbs tracked the man as he went about righting his attire. At his words, she shook her head, watching as he placed his card out for future occurances, like he knew somehow that they weren't going to be spending that much time apart. "I agree that the moment was awkward," she said, shaking her head, "and that Cloud does have some serious communication issues, but." She paused a moment not sure why she wanted him to know this. "He's not my boyfriend."

It was true enough. The few times her and Cloud had had sex, it was more like he had fallen into bed with her. He was always cut off and indifferent to everything and anything except battle, including her.

This was why she sought the heat of primal battle during the cover of some nights. It was highly frustrating to be around Cloud who seemed oblivious and indifferent to the fact that she had been in love with him since way back when. Either just oblivious or he just didn't care. "He blew me off last night," she explained briefly, "I didn't expect him to show his face so soon after that."

Back
Top Bottom