Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Careful what you wish for... ((MasoKittyXKinkyWolfDemon))

Her question caught him off guard not having her to expect for help in any way with how she had acted earlier. Now she still seemed respected and dare he say slightly thankful how he was treating her now. That was a notion he hoped the young girl could keep in her head when he started making her take on more slack in his life to take care of him in anyway he needed which included making her help him wash he desired it. The crimson eyed male reached into his pouch pulling out a small sheathed knife meant for cutting up meat and food rather than cutting up bodies like the pair of blades he had with him. He flipped it around and held it by the end pushing it out towards her.

"This world... Well assuming you aren't crazy I suppose I can tell you that much. I'm an adventuring swordsman who gets paid to take care of monsters or men who have a bounty on their head. As for the world itself areas like this are relatively safe with a large army to protect this city but many places aren't so lucky and they are plagued with monsters and death. I was going to head out to one of these areas in a couple days after I got some rest so you'll see you fair share of this soon enough." He explained as his stomach growled loudly and he looked over at her and their shared meal that she was working on. Allowing himself to eye her up some more he took in her rather unique appearance again finding himself highly attracted to the crimson eyed woman despite the age difference assuming he ever learned how old or even what he was some day. His mind was starting to think about how easily certain aspects of tonight could be enjoyable now that he was going to use her to keep him warm instead of having a nice bed for the evening.

Leah noticed how Shatos was handing her a blade it kind of made her smirk as she took the handle carefully taking it from him. Then turning to the meat she made little incisions to make sure the inside wasn't too pink or dark due to the fact she didn't want to burn it. "Hm...perfect. The meat is cooking fine...", She said to herself as she did appreciate and enjoy cooking to a small degree. she couldn't while she lived with her parents cause they demanded their food quick and easy. She hated that she couldn't actually cook some complex dishes but this chunk of meat was simple as she made sure that the things were just right to keep it mouth watering which she was trying to keep her own mouth from watering, as her stomach did growl gently.

Leah nodded as she knew some of this information due to the fact that it was modeled pretty much after her MMO that she had played, though she continued to listen to him intrigued by his description besides the lore they posted for the game online. It was an interesting tale to hear it from somebody that had experienced it first hand which made her smile as she was living it now. "I suspect I will, Master, I doubt I won't get far if I don't expect to see some kind of monster." She commented as she noticed that the meat was nearly there keeping a keener eye on the roasting succulent due to the fact that if she waited too long it could burn and ruin the taste though take it off too soon and it could be too raw for a good flavor. Though while she was doing this she didn't really glance at him though she could feel his gaze. It was intense and it was inspected as she couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable due to the fact that she almost felt the way it was supposed to feel. Though she didn't point anything out in fear he would just do it.

Finally, the meat looked finished as she checked the core through simple cuts looking over at him, "the meat is done, master." She said simply just to try to stop him from staring at her so much. Not to mention the cold air that was blowing through the trees was getting stronger. She even shivered a little from the breeze under her skirt as she didn't realize that the wind would be this strong. "Is it always like this, master?" She asked despite not asking permission she couldn't help it as she glanced over at him, noticing that his gaze had changed and shifted to the meat in her hand which she knew why. it was done and he was hungry, then again she could share that sentiment too.

Last edited:
Sitting off to the side Shatos watched as she cut into the meat and began to check it. His eyes examined the meat a bit taking away from some of the attention he had been giving her. The smell of the thick meat as it cooked was making him hungry so much so that when the winds started to pick up and wash over her he barely noticed her skirt rising up a bit, he did still notice the flash of her panties and took notice. His eyes quickly did move back to the meat as she pulled it off of the flame now properly cooked.

He pulled out a small dish from his pounce and took the meat from her sliding it off of the metal rod on to the dish. He then took his knife out of her hand while setting the dish on a rock and cut the meat in half before putting one side on the plate and the other back on the stick, “Yes you’ll see some pretty dark shit in the near future I’m sure if the news i heard is anything to go by. Now which would you like the plate or the stick?” He asked holding out both with the knife going with the plate. He didn’t mind her talking now as it was acceptable to give her master conversation when he needed entertainment, she would learn in time how this worked for him and it would become second nature.

The meat had been done just in time as the last of the sun light was just fading away over the trees and the pair would not be left in the dark with the faint light of the fire to illuminate their meal for the evening. The lights of the city below became more active as the evening and night life would become a treat for those with money to spend on carnal delights.

Leah noticed the dish that he pulled out of his pouch. She rose an eyebrow and fought back an urge to comment that he was resourceful in some kind of sarcastic tone. Though for the most part as he took over she watched him take the meat then split it. Though she didn't forget that he took the knife from her with no warning which made her glare just out of instinct she hated it when somebody was to just take something from her. Though her face softened when she realized who she was dealing with sighing she looked between them, "can I have it on the plate? Sorry if I am not a rugged girl or to you rugged man. Oh, the news? Is it really that bad? I didn't think that it was that bad considering that the city we were just in was actually bustling. They didn't seem like they were in trouble." She commented on his last bit there about dark shit being the new norm soon. Leah went for the plate taking the knife and plate as she assumed if she didn't do it right he would correct her but it didn't matter she was so hungry.

The meat had been done to perfection as the fire's light danced on her features while she ate, though she couldn't help but shiver and whine from the cold. She didn't think that this would be a thing! It might have been the cause of the fact they were so far into the woods or up to a damn hill. The height changed how things really affected her and she wasn't dressed for this kind of weather. "do you have any blankets? Master?", she asked as she ate her meat actually surprisingly polite.

At her request he handed the plate and knife to her already expecting as much but he figured the girl might have been okay with eating off the stick as well. He had noticed the look she gave him but because she didn't act on it he didn't make any mention, the girl was still adjusting but if she wanted to truly get better with her sword it was only to her benefit that she stick with him and maybe she could learn how to use that blade. Taking his slab of meat he brought it up to his mouth and tore into the still hot meat with a great moan of joy from the hot meal which admittedly had more spices on it than he usually put on it but he didn't mind as long as they enjoyed the food he could always get more.

Swallowing his bite he responded to her question, "That's because this area isn't in any danger but the outer regions are getting hit hard. We need to check in at the next city over because I believe they are already trying to find adventurers with good skills to go after these creatures and take care of them before they lose all the farms out there." He explained before really digging into the meat again taking a couple large chunks of the meat out rather quickly and finally filling that hunger that had plagued him. He noticed as he ate the girl was starting to shiver from the cold and smirked slightly but kept it to himself.

At her question he took the last chunk of meat off and swallowed it greedily, "We have a single blanket and we will have to share it." He said as he put the metal stick in the flame and left it there to burn off the juices and taste of the meat for a time before pulling it out and sticking the glowing stick into the ground to cool off. Once done with that he reached into the bag he had and pulled out a blanket just large enough for the both of them if they pressed themselves together and he unfolded it to show her, "Once you get tired just let me know and we can lay down for the night. I would like to get an early start as time is the key for our next job." He explained wrapping the blanket back up and relaxing next to the fire while he eyed her up just watching her eat off the plate showing some manners he wouldn't have expected out of her.

Leah watched Shatos dig into his giving a light smile seeing he was enjoying her meal, though she didn't trust the guy nor did she really care that much about him. She loved that he enjoyed the meal she cooked despite everything going on. Her parents took everything and never seemed any bit appreciative that their still developing 15-year-old was doing everything and never seemed that thankful. Though she snapped back to him enjoying his meal she looked down at her own as she hadn't begun to eat yet, taking the knife she slowly cut slivers off of her meat letting it flop onto the plate and then using it as an impromptu fork she ate it surprisingly delicate.

Leah just kept eating calmly listening to him answer her question as he talked about the next city posting basically bounties on the monsters so that they could take care of them before they cause some serious disorder with the farms out there. Her mind whirled at the thought, she didn't think it would be like a VR like experience then again she is really here sitting on the ground, eating this slab of cooked meat and talking to a guy with wolf ears. More shivers plagued her as she tried to not show it too much still eating her food as she nodded to him. "I see, well then I guess we will have our work cut out for us then. I supposed considering I am going with you." Leah said simply as she nearly finished all her food as she was really famished normally a quick eater and not really a messy one she laid the knife down on the plate.

Leah glanced up nervously, "One? ....and we have to share it?!" she tried to not act so surprised but her crimson eyes stared up at him in disbelief. She didn't move from his face even while he was devouring the last bit of his own food. When he shoved the stick into the ground and then pulled out the blanket she shook her head still in disbelief. The thoughts running through her head were basically how it was going to be super awkward being huddled around a man she barely knew. A man that has threatened her virginity several times to make her comply. Leah just watched the demonstration as her eyes moved to the side as she bit her lip. She was fighting with her self to sleep next to him. "It is just...to keep me warm, not to satisfy this man's needs...and honestly it is getting chilly. I have to wonder..." She thought to herself as she finally nodded to him, "Sure, lets head to bed then..." she almost said 'Shatos' instead of master, which would have been a very bad thing. Considering they were about to lay down for bed, she had been so lost in her thoughts when she noticed he had already been laying down looking at her. She had a light hint of a blush on her cheeks as she had a mental deliberation on her cheeks.

Leah got up from her spot, moving toward Shatos as she looked down at him, "how does this work? L-like who goes where?" She asked as she kept staring down at him fidgeting at the thought of being so close to him like that.

Looking up from his place on the ground he stared over at her with an amused glance and nodded to her question, "Sure I didn't plan on a companion to join me but you're small enough you should be able to fit under it with me after all." He responded allowing his eyes to roam over her petite curvy body. He idly wondered how well she would do against monsters but he knew she would be at his side so it was no big deal. The warrior sighed sure tomorrow was going to be tiring having to travel so far in a single day so he would have to make sure Leah put some effort into traveling tomorrow because hiking through the hills would be the only way to properly make it there on time.

"You want to head to bed already? Good to hear because we have a nice early wake up call and a long walk." He commented laying down on his side while grabbing the blanket only to be interrupted by her question looking over at her he saw how fidgety she got over it. With a slight grin on his face he pulled the blanket over him while keeping it lifted up on the area in front of him, "Just lay down and get comfortable how ever you wish. If you wanna keep warm i suggest you get nice and close." He said putting strong emphasis on getting nice and close to his body. The raven haired warrior tilted his head back with a slight smirk on his lips finding himself more entertained on how she seemed to be put off by the very act of pressing herself up to him so he only antagonized that more.

Staring up into her eyes he stared firmly into them with a demanding look like before making sure to always give her this look when demanding anything and not needing to change his voice to any degree that might alert anyone other than her it was a demand, "Lay down and get comfortable. I insist my dear." He said deciding to test once again to check and make sure she was indeed able to cooperate when demanded upon with nonverbal ques. If she tried to refuse or fight against it then there would be punishments one way or another.

Leah listened to him as she flinched a little, though it was reasonable that he have one blanket. He was just one guy going into towns and adventuring why get two blankets? Something told her that he wasn't a man of very man companions anyway due to how he acted then again she wasn't the nicest and still won't be. She knows the tactics all too well if she let her guard down, so many times throughout her life she had been subjected to that kind of shit. Though she didn't say anything at first she could feel his eyes as she shivered again damnit! The weather was getting colder as the night sky became more and more of a thing.

"Y-Yeah why not? I mean there isn't much to do, and I do feel pretty tired from walking up here...Master." She said almost forgetting his title as she just stood there, "Oh? I supposed it wouldn't be easy or anything..." She commented despite again acting more mature she still was a teen regardless of what world she was put into. Habits die hard and she will find out that they should die faster than later. Though then she heard him developing a small blush, "I....I.....sure" she could only respond though when she heard him one last time and his eye contact she knew what it meant and that meant to go to bed. The vocal comment was just curtasy to her in general. She slowly got her knees and when he opened up the blanket she slipped in. The feeling of being so close to him was unnerving despite whatever he may bee feeling being next to a stranger or a man you barely know was hard for something like Leah to get around.

As she moved to lay down next to him Shatos put his arm out to help pull her over against him. With her back pressing up against his he curled his legs up slightly to meet hers giving as much physical contact as he could while pulling the blanket over both of them and having the heat of the fire just close enough to help warm her specifically. Feeling her petite form pressing back against his he couldn't help but admire how it felt as she got down to lay with him. His hand around her waist felt her bare skin of her stomach showing off how flat but firm it was proving she did know how to handle her sword and his other arm while pressed down under them felt enough of her tensing back muscles showed she wasn't exactly weak for her age. All in all she would make a fire apprentice and a fine companion for the older man to enjoy having at his side for the journey ahead of them even if she might not always enjoy what he had in mind for some of the nights to come.

As the night passed by Shatos leaned his head down and pressed himself against the back of her head smelling and taking in her scent. He had a sensitive nose but her scent was clean and sharp giving off an unusual scent he couldn't place but he wasn't against it at all actually enjoying it a lot. The dark haired warrior opened his eyes a few times every hour always checking their surroundings without giving off too much notice to Leah letting the young 15 year old girl the night to rest and recover before they took off in the morning.

As the horizon started to become illuminated he slid his hand up against her upper stomach slightly under her shirt smirking slightly as he felt the underside of her breasts. Sure he could take full advantage of the situation but that wouldn't be as much fun while she slept so he instead began to shake her while 'accidentally moving too far up and pressing up against her breasts, "You gonna get up?" He asked softly into her ear testing how alert she was with only light shaking and lightly speaking into her ear. He had to know how much he would have to train her in the future including how to stay alert even while resting.

Leah felt pressed up against him, his hands rest on parts of her body like her stomach and even her back. The sensations made her shiver a little though that was due to the fact she was touched. Leah was somewhat sensitive to things considering she avoided a lot of physical contact with her parents and friends. Leah, however, was used to this as the man was constantly scanning her over and she hoped he was assessing her potential for battle and how reliable she was. Not that she looked like a good lay or that she was sexy or whatever. That would totally throw a wrench in this but a part of her felt she would have to tolerate this to some extent cause of the fact that he could overpower her.

As she watched the fire dance while her eyelids got heavy, the warmth of Shatos mixed with the blanket made her feel so more safe than she realized. The wake up from arriving her and the whole events leading up to this whole situation had come rushing to her faster than she realized and she crashed hard. Again despite everything that Shatos was doing Leah had passed out quickly so he could hear her even breathing. Later that night though Shatos could feel her struggle and tremble, "Go away....leave those alone! I took the trash out! I did that...." She mumbled and whimpered gently as she had a nightmare, her body was trembling hard as she struggled with tears in her eyes. He could feel that she was leaning into him almost like she wanted to use him a shelter from the hellish life she had before coming here.

Leah kept sleeping hard wiped out from the day before, so her body stayed in the even breathing occasionally shifting some in his grasp as she continued to sleep soundly. She whimpered gently as she felt him touch her underboob though she didn't wake up. When Shatos shook her gently she groaned as she mumbled, "10 more minutes..." She said to him like he was some kind of alarm clock. Deep down she thought that the day before was probably a dream and that 'shake' was her parents to come to wake her up. Normally she says that and they leave her to be only to come back then pull her out of bed roughly. Normally she would be more awake or alert but the energy was literally pushed out of her from yesterday which made her sleep like a log. "...Just ten more minutes... please dad...", She mumbled when he whispered in her ear as she continued to snore softly as her body lay there sleeping soundly.

When she didn't wake he shook her again harder this time while making sure to let his hand get a feel of her breasts more deciding if she wasn't going wake he would enjoy what he could before she got defensive about it. Seeing how tough she was at waking up he sighed and eventually pulled away from her allowing her to fall onto her back and pulled the blanket away from the girl as he grabbed his bag to put the blanket away in a hurry. He grabbed up the other items like the plate, knife and metal rod putting them away as well while he let her wake up. After a couple minutes he had a flask out and was filling it over by the stream. Taking a large drink of it he turned back to the girl eyeing her, "Hurry up we got some ground to cover today and if you actually get your ass moving I may let you sleep in a bed." He said deciding to throwing in extra encouragement to get moving quickly.

With the sun slowly rising above the trees now it was only a matter of time before the heat of the day would be upon them and unless they were going to stay at this nice stream he wanted to get going. Moving over to his sword he pulled the large leather straps that kept it firmly on his back. His mind went over everything they would need for the trip from the supplies they used namely the meat he bought and down to what they had left, a canteen of water, a enchanted waterskin of wine, some tools and the blanket. He traveled light or else he probably would be dead now but having a woman with him he may need to pick up a few more essentials in the next town which meant she would have even more to pay him back for in the end. Hopefully he could register her into the guild as well even if she had to start low he could apprentice her.

Leah gasped as she felt that final shake, "I am I-" She was going to say suddenly felt Shatos grope her breast making her scream lightly out of surprise. She almost lashed out against him by slapping him but she was awake enough to know who was looming over her. When he had vacated the area with the blanket and himself she landed a bit on her back but she got up groggy yawning long and hard. She watched him put the things away and then head out to the stream Leah took this time to glance up at the morning sky blinking some to wake herself up. Glancing back she saw that the smoke was still gently rising from their fire last night which made her smile. She had managed that all by herself which she felt so proud of. Hearing him she glanced over, "I am awake! Gees I am awake! especially after that ...whole thing Master." She fought herself to say that and not his name cause she really wanted to. Though the thought of being in a bed was heavily right now, she had been so used to sleeping on a bed that sleeping on the ground was torture. Wincing she rubbed her back some feeling the pressure in her muscles.

Leah made her way to his side as she glanced at him, she noticed that he was preparing himself to travel. Though she blinked, "Oh! Almost forgot!" She ran back to the campsite grabbing her sword. Making sure she fascinated it like she did before she made her way back to him. "I can't leave this bad boy behind! I need this thing to cut through creatures and people alike!" She glanced around the forest and she wondered what or where they had to go. Though she did notice the slopes going up as she groaned a quietly. Did they have to walk that entire distance up that? Or even around it? Man, it was so much easier in the games! Not this real life bullshit! Which made her realize that she missed being behind her computer and controlling her character, not being *her*

He caught her desire to say his name but considering she had held herself back he let it slide again deciding he had enjoyed enough of a grab that it was worth the moment. He walked up to the fire that she had glanced at kicking the stones and dirt into the middle of it destroying any change that it could resurrect and burn anything around here. Glancing over at her he saw her suddenly going to grab her blade mentioning about cutting down monsters and men alike. That comment made him smirk slightly wondering if he caught himself a bit a psychopath being so young yet talked about cutting men down so easily, maybe she could be a lot more like him than he expected.

"All right then lets get going.. Also if you fall behind I will personally come back and show you some proper motivation to get your ass moving." He said warning her now that he was going to handle that issue. Walking up river he found an area where the rocks hung over the roaring river below and used it as a jumping point to cross the deep river rather than going down stream where it might be more shallow. He looked back and waved her to follow past it into the forest where the terrain got at lot more rocky and it was even a miracle some of the trees found areas to spread their roots in the rocky ground. Shatos purposely kept them walking as close as he could to the mountain without going too high knowing the dangers of the cave dwellers in such locations. It was their best bet in passing around to the next town was to follow the mountains edge. Looking back often he kept watching to make sure Leah kept up and if she hadn't he would wait impatiently deciding to make sure she catch up completely before continuing when he did that to make sure she didn't try slipping away because if she had he was sure she would only find trouble in these woods.

When Shatos had gone back to snuff out the fire she thought that she might be in trouble for not doing it herself when he came back. But Leah noticed his smirk as she looked ahead frowning some, was there something she said? Maybe cutting down people? Cause he really lit up after she had said that but it was true. She had cut down so many people in her MMO and honestly, that is why her character was such a high level. Though she assumed that life really hated her considering that she didn't reflect that on the screen back in her old world. Doing some last minute checks to her equipment she knew that this would be a pain in the ass to deal with.

Leah just nodded to his words as she began to follow sighing as she noticed that they were going up a bit, but not straight up the mountain. "Lame! I didn't want to climb! UGH! More shit for me to deal with huh?" She thought to herself as she climbed the different increasing rock croppings noticing pitfalls here and there she winced some. She never did well with heights though she never really had to climb on places. She had trouble getting a footing on some of the rock faces though she did her best to keep up with him. She didn't know about him but right now Leah was building up a sweat just doing this climb and yet despite it not being over the mountain just going around it as they have been was taxing her body. "Why couldn't have some of my stats reflected my ability to do things?! Man, this kind of lost in MMO bullshit is just ...bullshit!" She complained in her head as she knew the moment she complained out loud Shatos would retaliate. Though she couldn't help if her face was twisted in dissatisfaction while they climbed.

The scene was getting more and more dangerous as the edges to certain doom cropped up more due to the height they were at. Even though they weren't going up and over the mountain, the scenery continued to look like some kind of action or Daredevil movie she had watched. "Say, S-...", She bit her tongue as she didn't think about that rule due to the fact she was trying to keep herself calm, "...Master...we don't have to go up any higher right? I mean it feels like it is balancing out and staying steady...despite the rough and rocky ground." She commented yet forgetting another rule that she should have remembered: he wanted silence unless she asked for it. Though her mind was racing from the whole ordeal to fully keep up what she could or couldn't do.

Shatos saw movement down in the forest and noticed the danger close by, a pack of ravagers, dog like beasts that usually hunted for corpses. They seemed to be searching for food so he kept his eyes on them for a long moment before turning back seeing Leah struggling in the environment. The rocks they were on gave them a decent view into the forests but if you weren't careful you'd fall a few feet and you could cause yourself some decent damage from landing wrong. He noticed her hesitance as they moved into the higher terrain and with her words he figured out what was wrong, "You have to learn to fight in every kind of environment. Including mountain paths and the such. I hope you don't plan on running down a mountain until you have a nice area to defend yourself at." He said firmly.

He noticed the almost slip up when she had spoke and the fact that she even brought this up when it was unneeded. He sighed thinking of a punishment but then he realized what he could do, "Tonight you are sleeping naked for talking out of line..." He said knowing how she already hated him for molesting her and enjoying it. The threat of raping her was all to real since they met since she did owe him and he owned her. He could go ahead and use her as soon as he wanted but he wasn't looking to actually rape her if he didn't have to, he was hoping the girl would eventually submit and offer herself to him. At least that's how it goes in his thoughts and he had no idea how stubborn Leah might be in regards to her body.

Leah noticed his eyes move to a spot in the forest but she didn't focus too hard on it. She was busy trying to keep herself from tumbling on some of these lose rock formations as she followed him. She continued to climb over certain rocks and move around others as she struggled but kept up with him her eyes never really leaving him due to the height they were at. Leah almost commented but then realized that she had been speaking out of turn and realizing that she did a bit back made her bit her lip nervously. Would this man do something seriously messed up since she did just blatantly wrong? This time she was fighting for something that she knew that anybody could take from her especially this guy and here she just talked out of tern not too long ago. Fight in any environment? But in the games, they always were so easy to climb! Even staring at them they didn't seem that hard to do! This seems so ridiculous! She thought to herself some more as she just kept his advice in mind. She also hoped he had forgotten her transgression a little bit ago.

If Shatos could hear the amount of griping she was doing! But that was the point of inner monologue and thoughts! At least she had that for privacy instead of being unable to fully express herself. "....", She froze for a moment hearing his words glancing up looking a little nervous, Leah bit her lip as she didn't really want to get naked with him around. Considering what happened this morning, her being nude might...The thoughts continued to swirl around her head. She continued to grunt and growl as she found this whole annoying but her complaints in sounds were low when it came to Shatos, she didn't want to piss him off more considering it sounded like she was sleeping naked now. Great, next he will be like "spread your legs" or "I wanna stick my dick in your mouth" Great...just great Leah, anymore time you are going to stick your foot in your mouth? She thought to herself as she continued to cimb over this crap. Her face covered in sweat as her shirt was a little wet from the sweat developing on her body.

Her eyes glanced up at that the sky for a moment to see some birds flying across the scape. It was nice to see such beuatiful animals, to be free! Thoguh she suspected that her lot in life was always to be controlled by something. The thought or 'fate' made her sick as she continued to look like she had resting bitch face. It didn't bother her, nor did she care about any of it at all. However she did finally grow tired of just climbing and not knowing when their destination would come and they would leave this accursed mountain ridge area. "Uh, Master?", She asked tentatively knowing that she already has one punishment coming tonight which is to be nude, a prosepect she wasn't at all appreciating. She wanted to ask more but she knew she had to wait for his approval to speak.

Shatos had been watching his charge with intensity in his eyes as she moved her way across the rock. His own thoughts were focused on what to really do with her. He knew she needed proper training and he was willing to give her that but she lacked discipline to properly listen and obey before now so keeping things as strict as possible on her was for the best. Plus he couldn’t deny being so young she caught his eye a little more realizing her age played a big part in why he even cared to train the red eyed woman.

Uh, master?

He stared at her for a moment before nodding and leaning up against the large bolder he that had been next to him. They had been traveling for a little while now and knew this was the hardest point along this path so she should worry if she were smart, one wrong move and she could slip and fall down the edge, “What is it Leah, speak up!” Shatos called out in a slightly more caring voice finding the way she addressed him to speak her mind more acceptable than the last times she chose to speak up. Progress was already being shown and that made him smile a bit. Luckily a harsh wind erupted over the peak of the hill and his hair blew around too much to see it very well.

Leah stopped for a moment as she sighed resting against the sister boulder as she wiped some sweat off her brow, "How much longer is this ridge? I mean I understand if we have to fight here but I mean when does it end? Our whole thing isn't to be just climbing this mountain right? You aren't going to tell me that we have to go up right? Not that I wouldn't..." she realized what she was doing and the ice she was stepping on was thin. She already had to sleep naked with this guy, the idea of him taking it further terrified her. Leah just fidgeted as she realized that she was really pushing her luck, at least in this sense it felt like it. Shatos by all standards was being very patient and very kind of for a master which she still didn't accept if he was to look into her crimson eyes but he was doing some good brownie points to her.

Staring over at her he raised an eyebrow, "You sound as if I should train you here.." He said as his hand went up to his blade gripping the handle firmly ready to pull it out. His eyes stared over at her for a long moment then he let go of the blade and then got off of his bolder walking up the rest of the ridge until he could see over it. The city came into sight just over the ridge and while it was a steep climb down it wasn't so bad from where he stood, within the hour the pair would be joining the civilization below. As he looked out in the distance he could see a small pack of shadows moving in the trees causing him to narrow his eyes. It was so far out there unless you had really good vision you would not notice it and he doubted this town would suffer but that just meant trouble was lurking near by for once.

He looked over to Leah and waved his arm forward, "I would train you here but I don't want to lose my precious student and servant so soon. Besides down there is where we are going and the sooner we get there the better. I wouldn't want all the rooms to get filled up before we can have a chance to get a nice large feather bed to sleep in together tonight." He said cracking a grin while looking over at her body on purpose so she could see where he was looking, "I do hope you look as good without panties on... Oh what am I saying you will look beautiful I am sure." He said in an amused tone.

Leah stopped for a moment noticing his move to the hilt of his blade she blinked, "n-no I didn't mean that master." She commented as she had a cold sweat down her face as she knew what could entail if they were to fight here. She wouldn't do so hot, never did well when she played the MMO either she preferred flatter ground compared to this mountain valley. Though when he finally let go of his hilt and turned walking she followed behind him. She wanted to get out of here and she knew that he knew when they would be getting out of this annoying part of the trek. Though when she peeked over the ridge noticing a town but her eyes couldn't figure out what he was staring at, noticing how he narrowed his own eyes she blinked. She went to open her mouth but then thought about it: he would definitely put another penalty on her, and she would be close to losing what she cherished.

Noticing him wave his arm she waved her own making him realize that she followed him silently not to disturb him giving him a cheeky grin. Though when he continued to talk about when they got there they would have a nice bed and everything. Though when he made a comment about her being pantiless it made her blush. She had to deal with that annoyance for talking out loud as he could see the discomfort build on her face as she sighed nodding once again about to open her mouth she just frowned and looked away for a moment before just giving him a curt nod. If she couldn't talk she would have to resort to emotes or something to get it across to him, though that was when he was actually looking at her so it was a shit shoot regardless.

Looking over at Leah he playfully glared at the way she gave him a grin and waved her own arm. He realized as of now he would have to loosen up the reigns a bit on her both because this would seem awkward if he had to explain he enslaved her but also because he was starting to grow old of this game he started with her. The idea was to give her discipline but the young girl wasn't nearly as submissive as he would have liked. Thankfully he could see the blush and discomfort about his panty comment making him smirk back at her taking the advantage to enjoy her discomfort.

"Okay before we go anywhere I am changing the rules I enforced on you, the punishment still stands though. From here on out I wont be as intolerant about you speaking up a bit because from now if anyone asks you're my daughter. Your eye color is too easy to match to mine so nobody will argue with that. You were born in the west in a small forest village called Haje and was trained by the guards there until I came back and picked you up myself last week. You are now learning to become an adventurer like me and I will get you enlisted. So you are to refer to me as your father from now on understand?" He asked crossing his arms not wanting to do this but the fact stands that he would be in a rough spot if others found out he enslaved the girl even if it was to protect her. On top of that they would never officially recognize a slave as an adventurer since she would be forced into doing it, something that isn't allowed. He knew in a way he was breaking some rules but considering she wanted to do what he did there shouldn't be much issue over that fact as long as she presented herself as he instructed her.

Leah listened to him as she stared up at Shatos, "So...I am your daughter? Though if I admit we do have the same eye color...hm, sure! I don't mind that I mean better than a slave." She commented as she gave him an actual smile, though it was short lived as she frowned looking back down at the village, "...I mean I never really had a dad that really treated me like their daughter so...I am not sure how to act like a daughter besides being a brat. My father ...well let's just say I didn't like him and he didn't like me." She commented she wasn't going to open up to this poser as her father. Sure Shatos was starting to show a side that she could actually appreciate but that didn't mean he could be using this to get closer to her. These thoughts and her own insecurities often made it impossible for her to really foster strong bonds with people. This included Shatos despite him almost seemingly welcoming nature Leah didn't really just 'take the bait' as she often saw it as she just kept staring up at him. "So...I guess I should call you Dad right? I mean I think "father" is too stuffy anyway. ", She commented as she stood on a rock that was next to him almost as tall as him due to it giving him a cocky smirk feeling more on top of the world since he dropped the whole 'slave' bit that he was going with, and that she could speak her thoughts at least felt like life was looking further up.

Cocking his head to the side he gave her a slight smirk at the way she talked to him acting a bit more open and free now that he dropped that whole bit which started to make him feel a little more comfortable despite the fact she still needed to learn some proper discipline from now on, "Sure as long as you are respectful call me what you want. I'm still your teacher and if you get out of line I'll put you right back in your place." He then leaned forward getting only an inch away from your face with a slightly more serious look in his eyes despite that little smirk, "If you properly respect me and do what it is I want you to do I'll play the role of your loving father but if you piss me off I will not hesitate to make your nights alone with me much rougher. Keep that in mind my dearest daughter." He said before pulling away giving her a knowing wink basically doing what he could to make sure she wouldn't step out of line in the guild hall or in public.

Turning around he started the descent down the mountain hoping he could keep her from slipping up and speaking as if she weren't related. He just needed to get her registered in the guild so she could help get him the jobs he wanted even if she would start out as a simple copper being apprenticed by a platinum adventurer would get them some good jobs to rank her up rather quickly. He expected within the month she could make it to gold level if they really worked on getting a few good jobs done. It wasn't unheard of to climb the ranks that fast but for a young 15 year old girl which up until now was unheard of, knowing who she was related to would make a big difference in the eyes of the guild too.

Leah nodded and listened to Shatos as he talked commenting, "I mean that shouldn't be too hard, hell I mean you are doing better than my old man. Haha, that bastard." She had a very vulgar mouth due to the fact that her home life wasn't pleasant. Though again she refused to tell him why her 'old man' was a dick but she just kept it to herself as she kept listening to him. Then he got really close to her face which made her inch back a little but she kept staring into his eyes. She had a slight look of surprise as she heard what he said she nodded gently, "S-sure...Shatos...or Dad. I-I will." She simply said blinking some more watching him for a moment more before she watched him wink at her and then sit up. Leah herself was stunned by how much Shatos was going to play this father figure for her, she never had anything like this father or mother. She was just 'Leah' so it was something that was new to her and she was willing to do or at least give it a shot to see if this man was telling the truth.

Leah noticed him and followed behind him going down the mountain. This was the easier task of climbing cause all she had to do was worry about rolling or falling down which was scary in its own right. But she knew that Shatos wouldn't allow it to happen to his 'daughter' now which had a nice ring to it. She hadn't ever had a father and maybe this man could fill the role easily and enjoyable. Maybe she could still carve out a good life in this world and maybe be something other than what she had been throughout her 15 years of life. She noticed that Shatos was being very quiet as she looked up at him, "Hey, ..." she bit her lip trying to adjust and not call him 'master' but maybe dad or something, "...uhhh, dad, what are you thinking about?" She asked as she thought maybe calling him Dad would make the illusion stick more in her mind rather than call his name or even the other term she had been. If she was to be his blood or daughter she had to act the part accordingly.

Shatos looked over at her carefully for a moment a bit curious of what she said. Sure he allowed her more leeway but he didn't think she would take advantage of it so quickly, "I will need to get you signed up in the guild as my daughter so that way we can properly take on jobs requiring more than one person." He said leading her around the bend in the rocks taking it one step at a time not wanting to rush Leah into making a mistake. It was too early to trust her to move quickly in such terrain.

"What do you mean about your old man anyways? Why do you tell me a little more about him and the place you are from so I can try to understand what your life was like before." He said curious about all the odd things she spoke about and with the long walk down the hill they had plenty of time to talk about such things. Also if it took her mind off the height then it could be for the best to let her speak for a bit about her past. His eyes moved back down to the hill and the town itself seeing the people moving about between the buildings. It was a rather busy area since it was home to one of the guild halls of the adventurers and as such many skills and tradesman made home in these towns selling to those that needed the armor, weapons and potions. As they walked and talked he did make sure to keep on his toes, "I take it he is the reason you seemed to be so defensive of me the first day we met.." He said unsure what else it could have been that made her fight him despite being saved.

Back
Top Bottom