Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Careful what you wish for... ((MasoKittyXKinkyWolfDemon))

Leah nodded as she walked with him noticing his reactions to her blatant vocal banter. Sure she felt she may be pushing it with the new freedom but she was nearly locked under key with looming threat of being forcibly raped. It wasn't something she wanted at the moment as she wanted to give it to somebody and not just anybody, or at least she thought considering she was a bit of a romantic. Due to her parents however, she had lost a great deal of that passion so who knows what she truly felt anymore. Maybe she would have liked it, maybe she would have been scarred for her the rest of her life. It was pointless to think about this considering her young 15 years of age at times she was forced to grow up a little more than she was. "Alright, that shouldn't be too hard...father." She practiced it out which was kind of hard now that she thought about it as the terrain got easier and easier to walk on. It was such a good thing too, she was tired of that mountain ridge.

"Ah, sorry, Dad I didn't mean to go on about that man. He isn't important okay? My life? It wasn't that great and honestly, it would bore you to tears! Don't worry about it..." Leah was deliberately sidestepping his questions about her previous life. She didn't want to be reminded of it, and she also didn't trust him yet. The abuse she had gotten from both of them was ridiculous she would have shot the man and her mother if she had the right mind to. Hell who knows maybe she still does, these thoughts floated in her mind giving her a bit of a far off look, like she was major spacing out. Leah blinked and jumped a bit when Shatos had commented about her old man, "...Y-Yeah...again boring story...I mean we should get some adventuring done first! I need to be less of a newb right?" She commented using her gamer speak considering she would play the MMO most of the day she was at home. She wasn't good but she loved getting into the gamer jargon. The people seemed so real, and for the most part, they were! The buildings everything! She was admiring it all as they grew closer and closer to the town.

"A newb? First I have heard that term before." He said looked over at her again finding so many things this girl said really strange which only made her seem a bit off in the head if he didn't already believe she came from some other world or something. She had some basic idea of the kind of life he was already living, had strange clothing from another world and had a sword she probably hadn't swung for real yet it was a masterpiece that if it was only heavier he would have enjoyed to swing around. Truly a strange girl he had found but one that for some reason amused him.

"If you say so I will leave it alone. I would suggest if possible you try to limit what you say to be more sensible to the area as to not appear crazy or touched in the head. Last thing I would want is for anyone to think you're crazier than I am." He said a bit amused while leading her around the last bend of the trail that eventually headed into town. His eyes focused ahead on the busy small town heading towards the entrance where a couple guards were checking people to make sure everything was fine. When the two of them approached they were stopped but Shatos pulled out his necklace showing off the platinum plated metal with the adventurers symbol on it and quickly explained she was his daughter and they let it go rather easily despite her odd clothes.

Walking inside the gates the streets were a smoothed out cobblestone, there were multiple small wagons towing items for trade and bringing food in from the farms to supply the city with its needs. The shops around here seemed to be busy and full of life both inside the buildings and out on the streets with the stands where they sold their goods. Taking a turn at the main market he led them away from the busy main street and off a side road that seemed to be just as busy for the smaller size. Once they got to the end of it they ended at another main road that led to a different gate of the city. Across the street they walked once a cart passed by and he led her inside and grabbed hold of her hand dragging her off to right when they entered leading the girl off to a desk with a thin elvish woman who was going through some paper work and quickly marking papers up. When they approached she looked up at them with amusement in her eyes, "My my.. The black blade himself without his cloak on what an honor to actually see your face for once. Who might this be with you?" She asked as her glowing green eyes moved from Shatos to Leah. Her long black hair and pale skin gave her almost a sickly sort of beauty.

Shatos looked to Leah and back to the elf, "Yes I am sure I will be surprising people now that I've decided to drop that look. I don't want anyone getting ideas now because this is Leah, my daughter." He said almost in a bored tone trying to keep himself a neutral as possible about this and not needing to force this act out, "She's been trained back in home village and with her mother's passing I decided to go back to take her under my wing personally now." He explained as the woman seemed to look at his eyes and then back at hers finding they were so identical it was hard to deny they had to be related.

She nodded and pulled out a form from under her desk filling it out before looking back over to Leah, "Where are you from now dear?" She asked deciding to get the small interrogation out of the way knowing it wasn't really needed and stuck to the smaller details just to confirm what was being told to them, "Can you confirm Shatos is your father? How old are you? How do you prefer to fight? And why do you want to join us?" She asked quickly dabbing her quill for more ink prepared to scribble down her answers to have this passed on to the guild master once it was all set to go.

Leah noticed that Shatos had repeated her term 'newb' back and she blinked, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to speak gamer speak in front of even him. It seems if he reacted to this like that it wouldn't be a big surprise that others would look at her oddly. As much as she wanted to be appreciated she didn't want a huge group calling her insane or something cause she decided to go off with the gamer speak.

"I see, I will take that into consideration,..." she bit her lip as she nearly forgot, "...dad," she commented not wanting to come off as insane would be a better thing than having people think you are mental. Is it bad that I adore this place? Or the people walking around? She thought as she couldn't help but glance around at everybody. It seemed so busy, so cool! Like a VR experience without the headset! She had this thought before but it often came back to her due to the immersion. Ha 'immersion'? This is like fucking real life! she thought to herself as Shatos got them into the town by showing off his adventure's neckless which was cool looking. She wished that her things would show up to, but obviously another thing to show that this world was a world and not the PC game she was playing. Though as they entered she couldn't help but notice that people were taking a gander at her clothing which made her blush a little bit. Gees it is just a schoolgirl outfit! God! Stop acting like I don't fit in or some alien fuck! Her face betrayed her thoughts as some of the villagers looked lightly annoyed by the glare she was giving them.

The lifeblood of the city was amazing, again yet again Leah was constantly staring in awe at the various workings of the town. Though as they were moving through the town she couldn't help but be yanked everywhere she went. Sure she knew that he wanted to go get her signed up but come on this was a city! Something new to her! She had only seen modern cities and boring people. These looked like they were putting their backs into it! It made her think of her hard work but at least these got paid probably honestly for it. Though it seemed everywhere they went it just was busy, busy, busy carts going here and there, people going here and there. More gawkers, more annoyance as they continued their trek through the city. When they entered another building she saw an ELF? Really an Elf?! No way! She had seen them in game, sure, she had seen them in other media but not THIS! Leah just continued to listen to them talk wondering what his history was with this Elf, oh my god! an ELF! That was what her thoughts were focusing on as she kept staring between them.

"..I...", Leah was about to answer but then Shatos went ahead and spoke up for her which earned me a light annoyed glance. Though it was typical for the dad to introduce their kin, of course, she had to deal with this back in the day with her old man. They continued to explain how she was trained back in their home village which was an utter lie but she knew that it was going to hold up, well she didn't technically know it was going to hold up but she did trust Shatos enough with this story as he continued. Leah noticed that the elven lady was giving them both a look down, though she assumed it was their eye color which helped not to mention they both had almost near identical hair. Sure hers was a dark brown and not black but that could have been described from Shato's 'wife'.

When the lady pulled out a paper or form she assumed she blinked but then kept her focus on her. Though when the woman mentioned where she was Leah was already panicking, the idiot didn't say where he was from! Now she doesn't know where to say! She didn't show it too much or tried not to, but she nudged Shatos when the woman was glancing between them. "Uh, our home village from where Shatos originated, I have been so focused on the trip to become an adventure it slipped my mind," Leah said apologetically as she was rewarded with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, Shatos is my father, he picked me up not too long ago. I was very happy to see him!", She faked it to make it, to be honest, she didn't care much about the guy though he was starting to grow on her. "I am 15 ma'am", Leah continued to answer her questions "I prefer swords or Katanas in general." She fired them back as much as the woman was answering them. "I want to grow strong like my Dad! I hear about him everywhere I go...I got such a good father to look up to! I wanna make him proud!" Milk it, Leah, Milk the shit out of it! Is what she was thinking as she gave the woman a warm smile.

Back
Top Bottom