Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAO-like RP OOC

Question, I've always been a big fan of SAO and its sequels so I'm intrigued at the very least. Is there any room for one more or do you believe you have a big enough crew now?
I was thinking of using a Kitsune charecter who wields duel scythe that she created herself.

We actually have another person who was also interested after we started. Currently, we have a group of 6 players (I don't consider myself a player but I do have a player character, bringing the total to 7).

So it's a pretty big group already, to say the least. We could theoretically run two separate groups if that many people want to show up and either have them operating at the same time, or even splitting it up into a second separate thread (if I can, I think only one thread is allowed per idea). If more people keep inquiring lol. What do you guys think?

@Esmeraldine

Hmmm.. if it wont cause confusion I guess having 2 groups (because us 7 are about to form a group right?) Operate at the same time is fine, like they're ina different crowd.

But ofcourse the main events will be dictated by you and play with your idea/plan for this rp

Meii fine with it!

@Archet

Hmmm- I'll say that Felicia got mixed emotions during and after what Rana did. She didn't know how to react but she's embarrased, to ease the feeling and at the same time to give a warning to Rana to not to do it again, she did that headbutt

Altho dont feel restricted after that, feel free to do it to Felicia again XD

:eek:
Rip Felicia 😂😂

Btw Archet, even if it's freeform, I'm gonna wait for maybe one or two more people to reply before I post again so we're not advancing much ahead

He’s probably gonna say that when he sees someone not being serious or whatever ~.~ and don’t know if I should be waiting or if someone said waiting for me or something

Don't worry- I don't mean bullying in the 'give me your lunch money' way, more of a 'playful tease' sort of way. So, stuff like doing an almost kiss, maybe a bit more skinship, or getting nice and up close on purpose or 'on accident'. :p

Though, yeah, same, Meii. Though, I think people might get active again once we're not sitting here somewhat flirting with eachother in an wide open arena and have more to do than converse.

I'll be responding again tonight. Just can't do it right now. It's kind of the reason I was suggesting two groups as well, as we have some members who have slower posts. So it would make sense to me to separate the groups based on post rate. If that's okay with everyone.

Well now he’s back with them standing there taking the weirdness (¬_¬) don’t even know if anyone is talking to him right now or anything. And really wanna show it but don’t until Myner character fights.

I could get behind splitting the overall party if the 1 or 2 other peeple join, that gives effectively 8 or 9 Player Characters, enough for two FFXIV Light parties +1. The big worry would be the slow posters lagging behind in terms of Levels and Progression, though.

Hey guys, just wanted to do a quick update. I did a profile update but forgot to do it here. This week is murder on my brain, as I'm participating in 7 hour going events every day. Friday will be the last day, so I don't expect to be able to post until then (or Saturday anyway, since Friday is still a full event day). Hopefully I'm not keeping you all waiting too long, but feel free to post interacting with each other if you wish!

Sounds fine by me. I think what we need is more communication between the group. lol

Right, so let's all sit and talk, hash out our team while the rest of the groups leave. Gives us a moment to do so anyway, might work better in our favour when we get in the game proper later.

If Ryuzen is supposed to be a leader type, Leadership needs charisma, not just combat prowess, y’know. :p Gotta converse with people, not just shows of power.

Yes, being a leader takes an understanding of all those in your command.
Also I envisioned this as more a team consensus, with all of us showing unique strengths and the ability to lead in any/all/specific circumstances.
Good on you for being stoic so far though, one of the top attributes of a 'real man' in a virtual world. ;)

Back
Top Bottom