Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAO-like RP OOC

So just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page. Did you guys want some sort of posting order? Some of us are probably more active than others, so just wanted to make sure. I planned to have it freeform, and I certainly planned to interject more often as DM. But I want to know what you guys think.

Alrighty, if one more person agrees, I say we stick to just whoever happens to respond. Though keep in mind if you're interacting with another person, you might want to give them an opportunity to respond first.

So real quick, I noticed Wiki is starting with non-starting gear. All players were meant to begin in the standard outfits, and we would do a sort of quick montage through the early levels to get everyone dressed in the gear they will be wearing, for the most part.

So I'd like to hear from you guys if you're okay with the post or if you'd like to make it more uniform. I know you spent time on your response, wiki, but I'm also trying to keep it fair. In the event we need a compromise, I'm willing to say that you got your gear through a special promotion of some sort, perhaps a code or other, maybe you have a family member who worked on the game. In any case, the gear won't make you stronger than anyone else at level one, either because it's entirely cosmetic, or something akin to Heirloom Armor from WoW, which scales to the your level.

What do you guys think? We're also missing a response right?

And one more thing, I noticed a couple of you went ahead and played some background characters, so if you want to do it, it's fine. Did you want me to also control them at times as well, or did you prefer to keep them under your own control?

Just some things I noticed and that we should discuss before we go further.

Yeah I noticed that too- though the suggestions esmeraldine seems nice to cover it up, especially that one of wiki's family member irl (in the rp) could be some sort of worker/developer, giving him a special code to obtain such cosmetic items that doesnt give any combat or any bonus stats-

Could also be like, wiki is a rich kid and used real money to buy cosmetic items ingame w/ credit card at the start 😂

Heya Archet! We're currently running with 5 players and 6 characters (including my own) but it's still only like the second post so if you're really interested, I think we can get you in. Unless anyone has any qualms?

Well, that's good enough for me then. I am the one taking responsibility after all lol. Feel free to post your character sheet in here, or in the character sheets thread.
Template:
Human Name/Character Name:
Race and Class:
Out-game/In-game Age:
Quick Personality:
One Strength:
One Weakness:
Any other notes:

Just a head’s up, @AlphaLoverBoy , but my character is a cross player, meaning male player, female character. So for all intents and purposes, they’re a bunny eared (Kemonomimi) girl to anyone exterior of their own head. :p

For the sake of clarity, when referring to your character, Archet, maybe use the label "She." I think it'll make it easier for anyone interacting with you. But if you decide to clarify any thoughts, you may prefer to use "He." Alternatively, you could just forgo the difference in labels, since I imagine the actions and thinking would differ. Up to you though.

I started to in the last one since the first two was mostly Ran being in his own head, from now on, unless he starts headcasing again, it will all be ‘she’. It was my plan from the start to do so.

Alrighty, thanks for the clarification! Sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully we'll be fully functional in a few more posts!

Alright so I'll be replying to the thread tomorrow. We might still be missing one or two responses, but hopefully that'll give some time.

Just to let you guys know, I was planning on experiencing a little bit of a level 1 adventure, and then do a bit of a montage to get them ahead. Is that cool with everyone?

Very late for me but Was thinking of cool cosmetic thing ~.~ but maybe leveling new so might post a different image, or he would craft armor anyway as either layered or different armor,

And put him as a samurai but I said devil toad because that’s what it looks like, so probably playing him as human if no one didn’t get that yet though.

Oh... so- ur not a half-toad or pure toad? Like.. the armor looks like a devil toad but it's a human inside? I shall change it in one of my lines then, thank you for clarifying!

Back
Top Bottom