Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAO-like RP OOC

I’m thinking on you cant be a leader without being a follower and knowing how other people are, or in this case an observer ~.~

Besides everyone just got in the game and he’s planning things, he has a team but nothing to do for now than look around as so he has time anyway to actually get his voice out.

I’ll just post then ~.~ but again ima try to build up to people seeing than just calling out he is or that’s what I was thinking. Hope my post is fine ~.~

I think it would be weirder for them to just follow this Toad guy (even if the Toad part is armor) when he hardly even spoke. :p

Hey guys, me again, Saturday was my day of bedrest cause doing this the whole week basically killed my immune system. I'm getting through all my replies right now, and I'll take a look at what we have so far. Sorry for the delays!

Been awhile since I've been on last, sorry about that, my life is very very busy right now. As a result, I don't think I can physically keep up with this group rp at the moment. I plan to either put it on hold, or if you guys would like to continue without me for the time being, I don't have any qualms. Feel free to continue to use this thread to discuss what you want to do!

Back
Top Bottom