Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From bondage to freedom to bondage(Anansi and I)

He laughed slowly before he squeezed his hand harder and the mark burst into flame beginning to eat at her flesh with its heat as he stood watching her from a distance with a soft laugh.

She screamed as the flames appeared, now on the ground and trying to roll the flames out. The smell of her burning flesh sickened her and her eyes began to water. "Stop it...please!" She begged as she writhed.

He opened his hands and the flames vanished leaving her skin unharmed. Walking over to her he laughed. "I can make you, or break you at my will..understand? Now strip, slaves have no clothing." He said coldly to her.

She opened her eyes and realized her skin was in perfect place. She wanted to kill him, to defy him, but she knew she was in no position to do so. So she stripped off her dress, leaving her nude in front of the boy..who probably was not a boy, but a demon in disguise. It was humiliating, and she kept her eyes averted so that she wouldn't give him the evil eye.

He looked her over and grinned before he reached forward and gripped one of her breasts tightly. "Mm I've been locked away for centuries unable to move..you'll be lovely for helping me release some..tension." He said as he pushed her forcibly backwards.

When he grabbed her breasts she yelped in surprise. A blush became apparent on her face, indicating that she had rarely been touched sexually. When he forced her on her back she gasped. "...Please...have mercy on me."

He laughed softly as he leaned in and smacked her viciously. His length jumped upwards his cock throbbing slowly before her as he stroked its tip over her lips and down to her collarbone.

She cried out when he smacked her and felt something against her lips that was hot and throbbing. It was his massive cock, and she didn't expect it to be half the size of her body. She shuddered as he moved it along her neck. "That can't fit inside me.."

"Then I guess you'll die." He said slowly before he stroked his fingers along her cheek and gripped the underside holding her chin roughly and pulling her mouth open. Leaning in he began to press the tip to her lips slowly. Pushing forward slowly he began to shift back and forth covering the tip in her drool.

She closed her eyes and tried to turn her face away. She could feel the spongy tip of his head trying to invade her mouth. "What kind of shape shifter can't even keep his body in proportion?" She said bitterly.

He laughed as he pushed his hips forward running the tip back and forth forcefully over her lips. "The kind that doesn't want to...you can take it..or I can smash your teeth" He said to her slowly before viciously backhanding her.

She made a small noise has struck her, getting used to his spontaneous blows. She wouldn't put it passed him to break her teeth, so she opened her mouth reluctantly and waited for him to ravage her mouth. She didn't know why he was bothering to fuck her mouth when it was obvious he wouldn't be able to fit it all the way.

He began to push his length forward his tip running over her lips slowly before he began to push forward. Slipping back he gripped her jaw and began to push forward the girth forcing her lips apart.

She would have jumped back just because of his girth alone, but she stayed there and took it. She knew that she couldn't run away and resisting would just cause her pain. So she had no choice but to submit and hope that if she was a good girl, he would simply let her go when he got sick of her or found another girl to terrorize.

He laughed softly before he pushed forward slowly gripping her head and pulling her into hers. Slowly pulling back he looked to her and shook his head. "Mmmm I wonder." He said as he began to thrust into her mouth savoring the feeling of her tongue along his shift.

She didn't like the way he said that statement, but it wasn't like she could ask him what he was talking about. Whatever it was, it had to be bad for her. She was glad he was thrusting rather slowly, though.

He pulled back soon after before he laughed and pushed her down by her hair walking around her slowly shifting in order to line it up with her backside slowly sawing it back and forth between the globes of her ass .

She blushed and turned around abruptly. "Hey! Stop that...It can't fit in my ass so don't even try..." She didn't really think he'd listen, but she couldn't just sit there and say nothing while he prepared himself to ravage her ass.

He ignored her and began to push, his length covered in her spittle gleamed like a weapon readied for battle while he pushed forward. The tip of it pressed to her backside as he looked down, his hands gripping her hips he began to pull back forcibly.

Luna closed her eyes, feeling her asshole struggling to open up for the bulbous head of his cock. "You're hurting me!" She tried once more. She was upset at herself for being so weak. She couldn't try to fight. She knew it wouldn't end well.

He pushed harder gripping her hips as he pulled her harder back towards himself. The tip pushed harder at her anus and he laughed softly. "Mmm you say it like I care." He replied before he redoubled his efforts.

She screamed when her anus gave out, stretching wide open for him. It was just enough for him to bury the tip of his cock into her backside. "No! No, it hurts!" She screamed, trying to crawl away from him. She dug her nails into the dirt and tried to pull away from his grip.

He continued to push forward as he gripped her hips pulling her slowly back against himself. Licking his lips as he savored the feel of her anus clasping him and her body struggling as it tried to push him out of her backside.

Back
Top Bottom