Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From bondage to freedom to bondage(Anansi and I)

Luna

Supernova
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=344124">http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=344124</a><!-- m -->
At first Luna thought that light was part of a dream, but then it got brighter and brighter, thoroughly irritating her. She then felt her shackles break, allowing her to move for the first time in ages. She walked into the light and emerged in a forest, and she realized she was back in her territory. It was time to have her revenge and take her land. She was over flowing with magical discharge so as she proceeded she destroyed everything in her path.

He sat in a cave of sorts, the floor littered with the bones of those that had previously occupied it. His form was small, his body no bigger than four foot six, his deep black hair reached down to his waist. His eyes betrayed his age though, a deep hunter green at the iris that leaked out into his white sclera and his red pupil. They stared at the world as an old predator stared at prey it knew well. He slowly stood from being on his haunches and made his way outwards. To those before he had looked like a simple child but now he changed his appearance, he aged himself till he was about five feet tall looking to be a lad of about fifteen who was small for his age. He pulled one of the tattered cloaks about his form to hide his inappropriately proportioned length and the tattoos on his stomach Identifying him in rune as a sealed creature.

With each blast the forest set a blaze. Smoke began to rise into the air, and thats exactly what she wanted. Warning them to take up arms would make it all the more funner. She detected something that was alive and had impressive aura. Not as powerful as hers of course. She began heading to the source, ready to snuff out the presence. However, when she found it it was just a little kid. She laughed and raised a hand to him, more energy building up to form another blast. She smiled before releasing it.

He looked to her and leaned his head to one side as though looking her over. With a smirk he raised his own hand, it glowed with just enough energy to make it visible it was a concentration of power just about his hand not a massive waste like hers as he swatted the blast directly back at her with a vicious left hook of a slap sending it hurtling back in her direction.

She hadn't counted on a little kid being able to deflect a magic blast like that. However, despite his appearence he still had that aura. She dodged it barely, however she shot two more blasts at the brat in anger. The first had gone at the same speed as the last, but the second was launched with a little more power behind it, making it slightly faster. There was no real strategy...just anger.

He slashed both his arms outwards and in an upwards arch swatting one then the other sending them in a high arch then back down towards her. One headed for her directly the other for just behind her. Shifting his arms he brought his hands together and there was an outward ripple of power before he forced his hands upwards and a wall of psychokinetic energy came bursting forth from within him. She could jump, or dodge one maybe two but not all three, at least it didn't seem likely considering her skill level.

She clenched her fists and did something she rarely ever did. She went on the defensive, using the last of her excess power to throw up a barrier. Her own blasts made cracks in the barrier and his own power shattered it. She began to pant, glaring at the kid. It would take a while to recover from a broken barrier because it was like someone had ripped out her own aura from her life force. She began to get on her feet; when her barrier broke she collapsed. "Pretty good, brat."

"No, you're just pathetic." He said slowly before he lashed out his hands once more. This time it was a blast that rippled the air around it as it traveled. It grew as it went, it wasn't that powerful but it would be enough to knock her around. Eventually it was larger than her and still growing creeping ever closer.

She could barely move, but she would be damned if she let a kid get the best of her. She did a dodge roll out of the way of the blast, but after that she could no longer move as hard as she pushed herself. This would last for a few more minutes. "You've...got a big mouth, kid." She said with a smirk. "I probably would have had a better chance if I had stratagized. Or not have underestimated you.

"Mmm I doubt it." He said as he walked towards her. His fingers ran through his almost waist length hair as he balled it up and put it into a somewhat large but tight bun before he stretched. "Well then, lets see something." He added before he fired several smaller blasts towards her and her surrounding area. He liked playing with his prey, it made it more enjoyable later, she tried to parlay him till she could recover but there would be no such incident.

She froze when he shot at her, however he missed, and her guess was that it was on purpose. She glared at him, knowing that he was just playing with her. "I think so." She simply said. It was clear that she was not amused. She began to rise to her knees but even that was a chore. He wouldn't chat idly with her, so she was fucked. However, that did not stop her from trying. "I gave you an opening..if I hadn't I wouldn't have been in this mess."

He laughed slowly as he looked to her before he shook his head. "I took an opening." He said as the bolts hit her one by one each striking a different area of her body. It struck like a punch from a boxer, hits landing clean before exploding vaporizing clothing and slightly burning flesh as it did so before he took a few steps forward. " I mean if you want I'll give you time to recover and we can try again." He added with a slightly mocking peal of laughter following it.

With each blow she made sure not to make any noises that would hint at the pain she felt. She clenched her fists when he challenged her. "You will regret that decision when you're begging for me to spare you at my feet." She growled and then spat, "Brat." She then realized that if he did give her another chance, she had to think up strategy that would work.

"Well if you're so great, then you'd be able to heal yourself." He said as he slowly clasped his hands behind his back. "I'll give you five minutes, you can run if you wish." He said slowly to her, his voice bore an ominous tone to it as his eyes began to glint even in the full light of day. Licking his lips in anticipation he lifted a leg before swiveling and turning his back to her.

Luna finally gained mobility but she decided the best thing to do was to focus on her first priority. "I'll come back to kill you later, but right now I have to do something important." She said, and then turned her back to him and began destroying the path before again. She needed to get her weapon back as well. She was much better wielding a sword than pure magic.

"That wasn't part of the deal." He said as he fired at her once more, this time it was much more concentrated and if it hit the impact would be one that would be comparable to being hit by a mace wielded by an ogre, while it wouldn't kill her it would be a rather painful strike. He aimed it between her shoulder blades as she returned to her previous course.

She turned around and tried to deflect the blast like he did with hers, but the first shots had been weaker. She was forced back into a large tree and the minute she hit it she coughed up blood. When she sunk to the ground, she moaned in pain twitched. Why is this kid so fucking strong..?

He laughed softly as he made his way over to her. He didn't hesitate to lean down looking into her eyes and licking his lips before his smile came back. It was a rather predatory cruel smirk rather than a smile playing over those lips as he leaned in closer to her. "You can't beat me..you're ten thousand years short of beating me...and even then." He spat derisively before he shot a hand forward towards her face.

"Ten thousand years..?" She repeated. That explained everything. The fact that he could hide his real aura level, that he had the form of a child...she had picked a fight with the wrong person, and she went pale. He now looked more dangerous than his current form had led her on to believe. "I should have known.." She was cut off when she flinched as he reach towards her face.

He slapped her as she spoke to him before smacking her again and leaning in to wrap his hand about her throat. His hand seemed far to small to do as such before but now fingers gripped her throat in a vice like grip as he looked t oher with a smirk. "you're mine now.." He said slowly to her before he raised a finger of his other hand and began to carve a symbol onto her collarbone with a clawed fingertip.

When he slapped her twice she bit her tongue once more. She didn't want to seem like she couldn't take a hit. Suddenly she felt his hand grab her throat and she immidiately wrapped both of her hands around his wrist and tried to pull his hand away from her. A cry escaped her lips as she felt him carve something in her skin. "N-no! I just got free!"

He laughed softly a he watched her. "Aww that sounds lik your problem." He said as he finished and then tapped the mark causing it to burn into her flesh making it permanent. Laughing softly he then tossed her to one side. "Well then, now that that's established." He said with a snicker.

She fell to the ground and suddenly turned to face him. "You bastard...I refuse to be enslaved by the likes of you!" With that she took off running as fast as she could. He wouldn't catch her.. She couldn't let him. She wanted to be free.

He slowly opened his hand before he began to ball it into a fist. As he did so the mark on her chest glowed and began to burn, slowly the skin about it began to darken and smoke the heat most likely being felt by her as she ran.

She stopped and looked at her skin burning and then dropped to her knees. "There's no escape.." She whispered and dropped to her knees. "I'm trapped again.." She began to sob, realizing it was all her fault.

Back
Top Bottom