Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inevitable Fates (Arcangel & Kinkywolfdemon)

That laughed caused his heart to race just like everything else she did but something about it was so lovely that it he couldn't help but feel like everything else didn't matter as much as long as she was around. His eyes watching how she grinned up at him with that look of amusement and a look of pleasure she got from taking him in which brought pride to him knowing he was in awe about her body as well and took as much pleasure if not more to observe her lack of clothing as well.

"Yes I do believe it was a dream because last I remember was being told I had to call you... what was it? The vision of the perfect mate. You weren't happy about me denying you that and I think you knocked me out. Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy i guess.." He said playfully as he picked up his own clothes moving to put them on noticing his abs burned a little from last night having put a lot of time and effort into properly pleasuring both of them from beneath her. He couldn't deny it felt great even if he was feeling a little tired everything they did last night was amazing and he wanted more of what she had given him now.

"But I did sleep really well, I dreamed of this really attractive woman as beautiful as a goddess riding me into my dreams.. She was one of a kind and she really made me glad I was here last night. Best dreams ever!" he muttered as if he were remembering something amazing from his dream but they both know what he really meant and the man was more than capable of playing it off as if it were a dream at least until she might 'remind him' of what it was that happened. But when she began to run her hands through her own hair he watched carefully the way those long lovely pink locks moved with the fingers that ran through them. He almost forgot he was getting dressed after that but he pulled at the clothing quickly pulling it on his boxers and pants in a hurry to get them back on instead of letting his cock get hard again over watching her get dressed.

Pulling the top back on along with the long red sash he wore around his outfit before looking for the arm guards he liked to wear, "Yes I did sleep very well though.. It was somehow very satisfying compared to normal." He muttered but eventually looked over and smiled back at her just as warmly as she smiled him. Her lips pressed down against his arm causing him to smile and move to respond using that arm to lift her head slowly kissing her on the lips softly for a long deep moment despite everything he tried to tease her with she encouraged him wanting nothing more than to show her love and affection while they were alone like this.

"I do believe they are finishing up a meal before we head out. I would suggest wearing a bit more to bed unless we have a room from now on though." He said lustily leaning forward wanting more of her lips but held himself back from getting anything more than a enjoyable small kiss for now.

Nyx shook her head at his teasing, pouting just a little, but knowing better than to believe him for a second. They were already different this morning– if not for the kisses and longing glances, then for the warmth in her as she regarded him. Perhaps, for the flicker of curiosity and anxiety that passed through her at the thought of him having so deeply thrusted to deposit his seed. Absent-mindedly, she let one of her hands smooth the fabric over her stomach, a strange mixture of feelings brushing past her at that train of thought. Regardless, shaking her head a little, Nyx would poke back at him, "Oh, I sure knocked you out alright. I presume I did it with my hips? They're quite sore."

She let out a small giggle, but it was the truth. Her hips, her slender stomach, her knees and arms... They were all quite worn from last night's intimate acrobatics, not that she minded the dull ache. In fact, they did serve to be a delicious and chest-warming reminder that she had in fact ridden him to her heart's content. Normally, there'd be some symptoms of regret, some disappointment in her choice of partners or her pain the next day, but... Looking on over to Shatos every chance she could, Nyx felt only fondness. Fondness and her desire to further prove herself, perhaps, but the latter was lesser after their tryst in the cart.

His gushing over his dream drew a cheeky smile to her lips, rather fond of the words he'd used. "A goddess, hmm? Lying with a mere mortal....? Sounds unlikely," she teased in response, but a pleased, cheeky smile lit her face as she regarded him. "Perhaps you ought to pay vigil to her in your next dreams... Prove you're worthy with proper worship." Snickering to herself, she delighted in their back and forth teasing, especially with the mood feeling so much lighter today. Nyx wasn't sure if they're get intimate again, but part of her truly did expect it. Hoped for it, even. She was aware she'd probably egg him on throughout the day once more, if only to ensure she'd make that happen.

"Is that so? Similar happened here," she teased in return, though his smile made her insides melt upon sight. Leaning up and returning the chaste kiss, one fo her hands rose to cup his cheek for just moments before they had withdrawn. Even with such teasing lingering in the air, there definitely was a different atmosphere between them, and Nyx was both curious and enthused to see where the tenderness lead.

As he leaned forward and alluded to something she hadn't yet been awake for, some surprise lit her face, before devolving into a coy smile. "Oh? Did someone get a peek?" Nyx assumed playfully, placing a hand along Shatos' chest and sliding it up along his form, running across his shoulder. "I bet they liked what they saw." Winking at him and letting out a small, playful laugh, Nyx would send him a look from over her shoulder before slipping on out the end of the cart and outside into the camp.

The day began to pass quickly again as the men packed up and left after a quick meal, the caravan rolling back into motion, leaving Nyx and Shatos back in the cart together. She spent more of the day taking him in than the day prior– some lingering admiration and adoration there, with softer expressions, smiles, and much more laughter spilling from her as she enjoyed her further time with him. Of course, her teasing never did cease. She'd allude plenty to the night before, with soft tones and heavy eyes, some lust lingering there that she wasn't shy to divulge just a bit.

However, later in the day, they reached their stop. Their cart coming to a halt finally, Nyx would peak beyond the tarp at its back, her curious gaze peering out beyond the dense trees of what was clearing a walking-only path before them. "It appears it's time to head forward on foot! Good thing I'm quite recovered by now," she spoke with a grin, grabbing her bag and securing it to herself before stepping on out of the cart.

Her response made him smirk slightly about knocking out with her hips knowing even he could feel the stiffness in his own body this morning in more locations the more he moved around. Now his hips, his arms and the skin of his neck could feel discomfort. At that thought he noticed the large hickey he left on her neck for everyone to see which made him rub his own markings sure she left a few on display as well. It was no hidden fact now that herald basically walked in on them this morning the pair had been having sex last night during the storm. Thankfully for everyone the storm drowned out any chance of others over hearing how wild and hot it had gotten in the small cart.

"I know I enjoy what I see.." He said in response to her teasing and the heat that began to rush through him as their bodies only slid up against each other some more. His own body regretted suddenly losing that contact but he could only feel this immense feeling of bliss and happiness watching her look back at him over her shoulder. He took a moment longer to find the other pieces of his gear before he grabbed his sword pulling it on his form. With a sigh he pulled at his long hair just realizing this whole time it was mess and if he could just straiten it he could hide the hickey... That thought actually kind of hurt to think about realizing he didn't want to hide the marks she gave him, even the ones on his back from last night he wished to have on display for her and anyone to actually know how much he enjoyed what gift he had gotten.

Stepping out of the cart he dropped on to his feet while his hands focused on straitening his hair while joining the rest of the camp to get himself some food and collect any dry wood they could find to resupply what they had to use this morning. It wasn't long until they packed up and got back on the road which was actually quite nice to get back in that cart, even now on the move he could smell it still filling the small area, their night of sex and bliss was filling this cart. The scent wasn't as thick as it was last night but he couldn't deny it wasn't still there. While the cart moved he tried to close his eyes and focus on resting deciding he would stay up tonight if they had to camp out along which seemed likely going by how close the target actually was to town of Malie. In all honesty he was surprised whatever they were after wasn't raided already with how many guild members lived so close to this location but if it was well hidden or defended he could understand.

His attempt to rest was consistently broken by the feeling of Nyx staring over at him. He could only feel slight pride in the fact his companion seemed to be focusing so hard on watching him after the previous night which meant any time he opened his eyes he would catch her glance which in turn he would give her suggestive knowing glance back letting his lips always curve into a kind almost lover like smile. Once in awhile they would talk, tease and give a bit of playful banter but there was always an underlying tone of lust between them now. He couldn't deny it that he wished he could rip those clothes off and 'worship' her. The comment earlier about that still in his mind realizing every time he looked at her he did indeed notice the way she seemed to glow and attract his attention over the slightest action and never would he say anything she did wasn't beautiful.

As their cart came to a stop he nodded to her comment moving to get out of the cart himself, "Recovered from what? I would hope you didn't get into a fight while I wasn't looking." he said with a slight smirk while tilting his head to look at her before Herald ran back to them. He looked over at the man who had a piece of parchment and handed it over.

"When you complete the job head east there is a small village nearby and they have transportation back for you. Thank you for doing this again my boss will be happy to get that treasure finally." He said with a boisterous grin on his face before waving them off and heading back to the front of the caravan again.

Shatos narrowed his eyes on how quickly the man seemed to want to get out of here without explaining much else about the item. He kept that to himself noting that was the first sign of a job going wrong was when the men who hired you hide stuff. He took in a breath and look back at Nyx with a positive look doing his best to hide his suspicion from the gold ranked adventurer unsure if she caught it but if she hadn't then he wouldn't divulge that info, "Well lets get going we only have a couple hours of light left and It looks like it is pretty dense in there... Maybe if we are lucky one of those massive trees are hollowed out." He said with a most hopeful expression after last night to get somewhere that only have one big entrance while they could be alone again.

"I know I enjoy what I see.."

Giggling at their jests, Nyx would feel some residual heat flow through her, but she did her best to bide her time. There would be more opportunities for them to explore each other and delve deeper than they did last night– sadly, now wasn't one of them. Walking about the camp, her long hair and better-tied robes did conceal most of the markings he'd left on her, but she wasn't shy to flaunt did show. She let her hair flow behind her naturally, the bruised skin of her neck in plain sight depending on the tilt of her head. Nyx rather fancied the idea of showing off the markings further, but that would require a change of clothes. So, perhaps later.

Nyx did eventually notice that Shatos was intent to rest, not minding the idea of it herself as she did drift in and out of a string of naps. She'd eventually end up yawning, stretching, and seeming to look over at Shatos just in time to catch his gaze, accompanied by a smile. Nyx always replied with one of her own, sometimes letting out a teasing line or so, but overall, spending a rather lazy morning in the cart with him. The underlying lust did affect her, drawing her gaze to become more intent, her words a touch heated, but she wasn't about to start pulling moves on him again just yet.

As they stepped on outside, she leaned on in to hear what Harold had to say, her gaze narrowing slightly upon him as she watched how quickly the caravan seemed to wish to move on. While Nyx wouldn't normally have found that suspicious on its own, her eyes would scan the trees ahead of them, her animal-like instincts almost seeming to whisper that this place wasn't right. Looking up to listen to Shatos, she'd nod in agreement, but her expression would remain cautious, focused. Her ears twitched in the breeze, picking up the faintest of hints of what loomed here... It wasn't going to be an easy journey. Placing a hand upon his chest as if to cause him pause for a few moments longer, her other would travel to her own chest, her eyes falling closed as she gave this spell much more focus than she had with those prior.

Drawing in a deep breath, Nyx enunciated clearly, "Dissimulo." A faint aura glowed at her hands as she repeated it a few times, quite some effort actually drawing out of her, leaving her expression just a bit weary as she opened her eyes again. Looking them over, nothing had changed, but Nyx did smile with rather pleased success. "It's a charm to help us assimilate in the forest. Enemies most likely won't be able to notice us, unless we provoke it." She explained, letting off a slight shrug, "Better to be safe, hmm?"

Smiling in a more relaxed way now, she'd lean in to claim another quick, but momentarily-fulfilling kiss from him before trailing on ahead into the trees with a smile. "Shall we hope to find us a... tree shelter, then?" She repeated, to show she'd been listening, letting out a soft hum as she found she fancied the idea. Another night alone with him and some shelter from this place, coupled into one.

"Dissimulo." Feeling her had press up against his chest he turned almost giving her playful response but he saw her concentrating on a spell so he stayed still and let it affect him. He could feel the effect of the magic against his skin which was a blessing of his always somehow being able to feel subtle magics even if he had never had the ability to cast a spell himself. Looking over at himself he couldn't see the effect but he knew it was there like a second skin made of magic. Turning his head he looked over at her as she spoke and smiled slightly knowing she was right but it didn't stop him from remembering their earlier talks.

"I suppose this could work but maybe I wanted to get a bit rough?" He said suggestively about to lead them into the trees when she leaned over pressing her lips against his causing him to groan and lean into it. When she pulled away she suggested what he had said no doubt thinking exactly what he had but possibly even more into the idea since she had her magic spells which concealed them, he wondered how well they did to sound.

Walking behind her he let her take the lead through the brush and trees finding the closer they got their objective the brush grew thicker and it made it harder to sneak by without disrupting the forest around them. At one point he froze up hearing movement and reached up to grab his sword but he paused as a forest troll seemed to be completely unaware of them out in the distance. The stupid looking creature moved lazily through the woods as if it was trying to be stealthy but the large wood cracking steps of the sticks and thick brush proved anything but stealthy. He turned his head back to Nyx looking over at her and point away from the troll where the brush got a bit thicker but it looked like where was some kind of clearing nearly a mile that way. It could be the dungeon or it might be a source of fresh water but to find somewhere the forest hadn't covered in brush was worth the trip.

He kept quiet as they began to move that way when a small light caught his eye from above. He glanced up for a moment and held back the urge to growl seeing one of his least favorite annoyances, pixies. The last pixies he had dealt with had been laced with dark magic needles and his insides burned for nearly a week in pain after dealing with those curses, it was unlikely they had the same black magic but it was possible some form of dark magic was enhancing them too if they were guarding this dungeon. Trying to get Nyx's attention he was pointing up at the creatures that flew around in the tree branches warning her.

"I suppose this could work but maybe I wanted to get a bit rough?"

Nyx chuckled, sending him a cheeky smile and taking the moment to look him up and down somewhat provocatively. "Maybe later, hmm?" Winking and laughing as she trailed through the trees alongside him. It was fun having him as a companion, and while she did thirst for more time to focus and enjoy him, it was evident that this was the part of the mission to start paying close attention to. Nyx tried to keep her focus about her, as tempting as it was to know what absolute god of a man was just steps away. Not that she could ever let him know that...

Pausing quickly in her tracks as the troll strolled on past, she'd crouch in the brush, wary of what could've been the need to fight, had it come too close. However, the did appear to evade that. Her gaze followed after Shato's to the clearing, a bit of a grin catching her lips as she nodded in understanding, trailing on carefully after him through the brush. As it began to thicken, Nyx's concentration heightened immensely, her gaze alert and ears perked up as she kept a careful watch on their surroundings. It was weird, traveling so quietly alongside him now, the change in atmosphere at once refreshing and disappointing. While Nyx preferred the laid back teasing of times passed, it was also crucial they could work together as a team, and so far she'd have to say that was surely working as well. They were both quiet, diligent– her charm seemed to be working wonders, and he was certainly at the ready with his sword, for when the need arose.

Glancing back at Shatos, Nyx did a double take, her gaze quick to narrow in at the tree branches to the small forms of pixies. Blech. Scrunching her face in disgust, she'd nod her thanks to him and then bite her lip, deciding to stay still and bide their time for a couple of minutes until the little devils moved along their merry way. The spell was great for disguises and rather strong and hiding their presence– but even she couldn't perfectly conceal the sound of them.

The sight of the two passing dangers out of their way, they were able to trek onwards, Nyx's sense still on high alert as they moved further and further, thankfully without any major run-ins that they weren't able to avoid. As the hours passed, the sky began to dim, but it was only starting to when they reached the clearing they'd strived towards. Rather, until Nyx reached an arm out in front of Shatos to half them from entering. Sensing the residue of magic, Nyx passed her hand through the air gently, fingertips eventually coming to rest on what appeared to be a wall surrounding what otherwise looked like a peaceful, untouched clearing.

"There's a barrier here..." She began, squinting as she looked over the area, feeling her hands along the invisible wall as her eyes focused in on the clearing itself. There were no signs of life– rather, it at least appeared to be empty and motionless for now. Hesitant, she'd bite her bottom lip in consideration before turning to Shatos. "It's a wonderful setup, and it seems to be empty now, if you'd want to...?" Shrugging at him a little, she'd grab one of his hands and again focus for a moment. "Penetros." The hand she'd placed on the wall opened up a walkway that was now faintly visible, leading Nyx to slide on through with him before the opening passage again closed.

The clearing was absolutely gorgeous, with no signs of life except for the greenery within, tall, soft grasses and flowers, a few trees and more. It was beautiful, earning a relaxed sigh from Nyx as she finally began to relax again, but that's when she noted the abandoned campsite. It didn't look that old. There were still some pans about, a couple of bags... Turning to Shatos, she'd hesitantly send him a small smile. "I think we have a good space to camp here, now, though..." pausing, letting her smile fade into a softer expression, she'd glance back over at the remnants of the last people here. "I have a feeling they might not be coming back for their things."

Letting the thought pass and trailing through the taller grass in the center of the clearing, Nyx would smile and do a relaxed sort of spin, tilting her head back to take in the fresh air of the day as is started to become night. Taking in a deep and calming breath to get past the earlier need to focus, the tension in her body began to leave as she tillted her head to smile over at Shatos. "Should we have a fire? Lay down a blanket?" She questioned, alluding gently to the night before as she walked back over to him, a thoughtful look on her face as her seriousness dissipated and a playful grin reappeared, "Or, would you rather I leave you alone to worship that goddess that visited you?" Looking over at him in the glistening gold light of the sunset, she'd admire how it cast a glow over his skin, how he appeared, the constant intensity of his eyes, how his gear make him appear combat ready.

It took time to move up to the barrier which had left the warrior impatient as they had to wait for the Pixies to move on. He glared daggers at the flying annoyances having phantom pains in his gut still from the last time he dealt with the small creatures. Each time they moved he would follow Nyx's foot steps carefully deciding she could easily lead him to the clearing with her own skills in stealth then he could take note of everything she was doing. The speed she moved, the way she moved... his mind was often stuck on that aspect the way she moved. if not for on a job he would have been a lot more intent on watching that aspect for reasons other than being careful to not break their shared spell of concealment.

Once they approached it she spoke up alerting him why it was the clearing was here which meant the magic had to have been in effect for some time for the forest to not take over and fill in this area, evidently those that came before them had a powerful mage to case such a barrier. That didn't fill him with confidence If they were heading to the same area and they hadn't made it out safely. "maybe we should-" He was cut off as Nyx reached out grabbing his hand pulling him through the barrier suddenly. He followed through it when she did figuring it was better to night fight her on this. Inside it was decently large and left this place feeling like a world away from the world which for all purposes it was.

Looking around at the clearing it wasn't long that they came across a camp here in the center of the barrier which seemed untouched for some time. Looking over at Nyx she gave him that small smile which he returned almost hesitantly, "No I don't think they are coming back and given with how these pans look I would say it has been weeks since they were here. I don't want alert you too much Nyx but I think we are stepping into more danger than we were hired for.." He said softly before walking off to check around the rest of the clearing.

As the sun was going down he started to walk back over towards Nyx with a few pieces of wood in hand deciding if the barrier worked they should take advantage of it and start a good fire to stay warm. He came back dropping the wood next to the pit where the previous occupants stayed and soon pulled off the small bag at his side, inside her had basic tool and he had a flint and steel he pulled out while starting to put the smaller sticks into the pit to prepare the fire, "No reason to not have a fire tonight and trust me if I could worship that goddess I might do that tonight... Sadly I doubt she is one for such obedience as she is a goddess of mischief." He said playfully just to throw around his praise indirectly. He did glance over to see her reaction while trying to hide a small smirk that was trying to curl up on his lips knowing that she would catch on to his playful words.

Grinning cheekily back at Shatos as Nyx accidentally cut him off, some apology was in her gaze as she questioned as to what he'd been saying, "Maybe we should go? We can, if you'd want to stay elsewhere." She let off a little shrug, but as she turned to look around, she instantly saw the appeal of staying here. They would have guaranteed safety, there was already a camp set up, and best of all, they wouldn't have to continue on their way through the dense trees and darkening forest.

"I don't want alert you too much Nyx but I think we are stepping into more danger than we were hired for.."

"
Hmmm," Nyx mulled that assumption over herself, biting her bottom lip curiously. If it were so, would they be enough? She had faith in her own stealth, and Shatos did seem more than competent if her instincts and the rumors were true, but should they really continue on a job they were most likely being mislead about? Running her hands through her hair, she'd perk up again as Shatos neared, her gaze drawn to him and intent to stare as her thoughtful expression warmed. Seeing as he was making a fire, it was her turn to prove useful. Pulling out her own small sack, she unloaded what could be their night of food– some provisions of dried and seasoned meat, baked rolls, and her own waterskin, setting them out in front of them as he began to work on the fire.

His reply lit her face with a a curious and returning lust, her lips pursing and her eyes taking a deviant gleam as she looked him over slowly. She wasn't shy to take in his form– Shatos was a well-sculpted man, he had quite the handsome face, and don't even get her started on how sculpted he was. Nyx was practically oozing, a sly grin listing her features as she tiled her head, "Oh, a goddess of mischief, was it?" She beamed, quite flattered, even if he did tease, "Though if she isn't one for obedience, Shatos, whatever were you doing allowing her to stay atop you so long?" Running her hands over her robes to lay them out nicely, she'd come to cross her legs, the slit moving up to again expose one of her thighs. "Would it not prove more suitable to struggle against this vixen, who hates the idea of obedience?"

Using the flint and steel he quickly set the smaller sticks on fire while moving them around to ensure the slightly larger wood would start to burn. Turning his eyes away from the fire once that had been set up they landed upon Nyx setting out her supplies for them to use which surprised him to see all the food she had brought with them but then it occurred to him that she was a mage who specialized in stealth magic so far and hiding the sight and scent of her and her items was something that she was good at. He suddenly felt a lot happier to have the kitsune along with him knowing they wouldn't have to go without a meal tonight.

That look in her eyes was already becoming a favorite of his finding every time she looked at him like this it became a contest of some sort or came with any sort of witty banter. The look on face only made him give her all of his attention, "Yes she is a mischievous vixen. One which I find myself surprised by." He said with a shrug of his shoulders while turning his body to kneel towards her now. As she began to straiten out her robe he eyed her up for a long moment before he gave her a playful smirk, "I don't fight back when I am given a blessing from goddess, they come rarely.. Unless you are me." Shatos said Glancing her over taking her in curves and her exposed thighs.

Leaning over to the fire he added one piece of the smaller wood to ensure it would keep burning stronger while he was most likely distracted. He turned back towards her after a moment and leaned over to get in front of her while getting down to his knees, "So are you saying if I should properly become her disciple I should fight back and make sure she can't be in charge of me?" He asked suggestively leaning forward as he brought a hand up along her cheek sliding his fingers up against her cheek and jaw before leaning in and passionately kissing her unable to stop himself any longer now that they were free of danger and in a safe place to once again explore these new warm feelings that burned within him. The very touch on her skin and on her lips was like a tantalizing flame that burned yet it felt so good he couldn't stop himself from touching it more.

After a long and enjoyable kiss he slowly pulled back and stared into her eyes suddenly getting that same mischievous look in his eyes the way she had looked at him, "I would properly show her right now but..." His hand slid from the ground up along her leg slowly letting his fingers move from her knee up to her thigh feeling the bare skin under his fingers. He began to run the fingers back and forth slowly along the inside of her thigh tantalizing higher just by a bit. His mouth moved forward capturing her lips again in a more passionate and rough moment before leaving her lips only to move down to her neck kissing and roughly sucking on the skin teasing her. The movements were rough and sudden as he acted in the moment deciding to eventually push her down into the grass while still having his lips and teeth up against her neck. Eventually the fingers moved most of the way up her thighs and he pulled his mouth away from her neck while leaning up smirking a bit, "I think we need to get something to eat goddess Nyx." He said looking ready to pull away suddenly.

Noting Shatos move to kneel nearby her, Nyx let a playful smile lead across her lips as he spoke of her. A goddess. Those words would never cease to inflate her ego, coming from a man like this. Though, she wasn't sure she would be able to find a man that didn't pale in comparison to Shatos, after getting a proper taste. Looking him over, she'd lean in to cup his chin, a deviant gleam in her eyes as she challenged his statement, "These blessings don't come rarely to you..? Forgive me, but has she lain with you more than once yet?" Nyx had every intention of having this 'blessing' he spoke of become ritual, if all proved well, not that she'd let that detail slip.

The weight of his gaze warmed her more than the fire as he'd started, her skin lit aflame at his touch, but her tongue was too fiery to completely calm after his taunt. "Perhaps you can fight back, not to say she'd let you take charge," she mused, leaning forward to greedily return the kiss, her hands raising to run back into his hair as the addicting sensation drew her further in. The concept of staying within a safe place, fully alone with him was tantalizing, she'd admit. It was all too enticing to begin a second trial of exploring each other when he parted from their kiss, a devious gleam in his eyes.

She wasn't sure if she was turned on or sexually frustrated with his teasing, but regardless, Nyx merely pursed her lips before letting a sly smile claim them. "But?" She egged him on softly, her breath increasing just a bit as his fingers trailed up along her thigh, her body warming at the mere thought of this encounter continuing. Her hands ran down from his hair and across his shoulders, smoothing down along his back and pulling him roughly nearer her as his lips met hers with more force than before. As his lips traveled, she let out a breathy sigh of pleasure, biting her bottom lip as her nails ran gently along his back. "Shatos," she murmured softly, a content smile on her lips as she contemplated just where he was going with this, her sense wary of it as he left the 'but' hanging in the air.

"HHMnnp!" Nyx let out a soft yelp as he pushed them backwards, her hands clinging to the fabric at his back as she fell, unwilling to let up on her handle on him– her minimal control in this situation. As his hand dared to press closer to her inner thigh, she'd narrow her gaze upon him, the gesture stirring heat within her as her hold of him tightened. Ready to challenge his position, she'd tighten her grip on Shatos, but his words gave her pause.

"I think we need to get something to eat goddess Nyx."

Letting out a hum of both disappointment and mischievous thought, Nyx's gaze narrowed upon him. "Perhaps." She replied simply, though noting that he had yet to leave, she'd run a hand down to meet his on her thigh. Hiking her kimono fabric up enough to reveal her panties and parting her legs, wiggling her hips a little, she'd bit her lip as she looked him up and down teasingly. "You may need to save some room for later, though." Nyx let out a sly laugh and a wink, her tail swaying, pleased. Licking her lips as her gaze met his again, she'd let her hand move to press against his abdomen, slipping up past the fabric covering him to get a good feel of his warm skin as she leaned into a rough, heated kiss of her own before withdrawing once more.

Still beneath him, she'd tilt her head and gaze on past him, "Are you hungry, Shatos?"

Feeling the grip on his clothing he didn't try to move too far away and instead hovered close by watching as she narrowed her eyes he could only raise an eyebrow in amusement of what that look could possibly mean. Action after action she always tried to keep him on his toes and he was not wrong to expect she would keep it interesting to the say the least. A hand slowly running down her kimono caught his eyes and he followed it watching as it slowly descended down her body. Feeling her hand touch his was like electricity shocking his system awake and keeping his eyes focused on what she was going to do with that hand.

Her kimono lifted up enough that he could clearly see the panties she wore beneath showing him exactly what it was that was on his mind all day even if he had ignored it the memories of the previous night were burned into his mind. All the feelings of her riding and pleasing him, the way even during sex she would test him and how hot she made him feel from those looks and moans. All of the memories of the previous night were flashing through his head in rapid succession as he stared down at the reveal she was giving him but he was brought back to reality as she began part her legs and wiggle her hips. His desire to descend down devour her was the first and most important thing in his mind in that moment, all his desire and thought was begging him to 'worship' her body and pleasure her.

Words she had spoken floated through his head and his eyes focused in on her own as if something clicked. "I assure you there will never be enough for me here.." He said in a low playful voice while his hands moved to slide along her spread legs letting his fingers drag their nails over her bare skin, "But I wouldn't be against a little snack first.." he spoke sensually just as her lips pressed up against his making him groan with a pleasured sound enjoying the taste and feel of her lips again and again. Pulling away had left him wanting more but he knew better than to let her take a hold of him and allow her control so easily again.

He lowered his body down until his mouth pressed against her right knee slowly kissing and tasting her skin. He moved slowly and sensually as he did with each kiss on her skin getting more intense and less playful. While he did this his hand on that leg moved around her hip resting on her ass while lifting her leg a bit high to meet his mouth. Ever so slowly he made his way down to her upper thigh and began to tease his skin with a mix of soft and firm bites mixed in. He would occasionally suck on the skin hard while letting his teeth press down against the skin going out of his way to leave a nice mark on the pale skin. As he started to leave marks his eyes started to stare up at her face watching her reactions and looks while he himself began to breath harder on to her leg feeling his own arousal growing from the actions.

While starting to leave hickeys on her leg his hand along her other thigh began to slide down her skin slowly. It began to slide up and down along the edge of her panties feeling how easy it would be to push them aside. The fingers eventually moved over her panties sliding them along the edge of her sex. From the edge of his vision while staring up at Nyx he could see her panties and began to slide the tips of his fingers teasingly along her slit up and down making sure to rub even more teasingly over her clit every time. The fingers were always just firm enough there was no ignoring them but never enough she could truly enjoy what he was doing.

Almost down next to her panties leaving another mark on her left and by his count she should have at least three by now but he couldn't drag his eyes away from hers to find out, "That depends... Would you rather eat Foxy." He said in a very lust filled sensual tone challenging her to deny him and deny herself what he knew he was causing her to become aroused over.

"I assure you there will never be enough for me here.."

Nyx felt as though her whole body lit aflame by those words alone, both an affectionate warmth in her chest drawing a gaze of adoration up at him as her thighs also burnt with the longing to rejoin with his. Lust filled her expression, a soft and deviant laugh parting her lips as he declared he had room for a snack. "By all means, I won't keep you hungry, then." She chimed lowly, hr hips wiggling again to put on a little show. The feeling of his nails made her shiver just a little, Her hands threaded through her hair in their kiss, attempting to lead him to budge, but to no avail. Nyx basked in the heat of his touch, of the feeling of their lips molding together, even as she desired to better challenge him.

As his body lowered, she was tempted to grab ahold on him to attempt to battle against his attempts atop, but curiosity gave her pause as his mouth began to press against her leg. Nyx gripped at his shoulders steadily, unwilling to completely give in to him, but content to provide balance that allowed him to take some control for the moment, given the heated sensations his mouth began to provide. Her breath hitched and sped up just a bit, her thighs eventually beginning to tense along with his teasing, until he finally came to bite and and suck at the skin of her inner thighs, earning a moan of praise from her as she arched her body. Trying not to wiggle, Nyx slid a hand up from his shoulders and into his hair, threading her fingers through it to grab but not pull.

The leisurely stroked of his finger both delighted and frustrated her to some extent, earning a narrow-eyed glance down at him as she playfully commented, "Shatos, you tease..." Though her eyes flickered with nothing short of warmth for him. It was enthralling to finally have a partner that not only matched her strides, but where they could meet head to head, teasing and riling each other up and driving themselves further and further down the abyssal hole of desire, or so it seemed to be. Staring down into those intense eyes of his, Nyx felt herself lost to the world once more, her conscience begging for the opportunity to fall to think of nothing aside him and their mutual pleasure once more.

As his finger did in fact began to stroke more directly at her panties, she bit her lower lip to keep from grinding her own hips against his hand, the thirst for more imminent though the light touches still proved more than enticing. It was a frustrating and delicious mix of feelings that was driving her, quite frankly, into a rather intense heat for him again. As his mouth rose to leave another mark on her just beside her panties, the combination of his hot breath, the allure of his mouth, and the sensation of the bruising itself lead a whiny moan to part Nyx's lips as her body shuddered. Her dampness was apparent to her even without the need to feel her panties, her skin flushed, and her breathing beginning to turn to pants, though her gaze still remained on him, challenging...

"Perhaps I'd best feed you twice," she spoke back with a coy smile, leaning up onto one of her elbows in order to look down at him from above, her other hand leaving his hair to run along one of his cheeks, trailing his jaw and finally stopping to hold his chin in her slender fingers. Her expression was cheeky, but her gaze as it held his danced with some mixture of lust and adoration that she was still under the thrall of as she lowered her tone. "I'm sure we could both enjoy quite a meal from what we've... prepared here. Though, perhaps you'd be full after one meal..." She teased, gaze moving to the campfire if only for a second before returning to him.

Shatos, you tease was exactly what he wanted to hear as his lover became more aroused and impatient. The teasing both exciting them and drawing out the slow agonizing battle of wills between them as he moved his mouth lovingly along her leg while at the same time keeping contact with their eyes the whole time. Even he was wanting nothing more than to ravish her sex and descend into that pool of lust calling him down to it. His breath was getting heavier over time proving even through all of this he wanted nothing more than to skip ahead to the moments of bliss and love he could show Nyx.

At her gesture to the campfire he gave her a playful smirk as he lifted his head slightly almost as if to completely defy her expectations he looked over at the fire as if actually considering, "I mean we probably should.. fires need attention..." He said giving a long pause still looking away but began to slowly increase the tempo on his fingers moving up and down along her panties giving a very conflicting response to what he said in that moment. His eyes slowly moved back to her giving a long stare before his grin came back as his fingers began to rub harder and faster against her panties more specifically along her clit while enjoying the feeling of the wet cloth under the tips of his fingers.

While staring at her he lowered his body with lust fueling his gaze until he was inches away from her panties and pushed them aside while spreading her pussy with two fingers. Looking down at her dripping honey pot. He could smell that intense arousal and desire growing from with in which drove him to kiss her clit with a grin letting his tongue tease at it before he began slowly running down along the edge tasting that sweet arousal. His tongue slowly wrapped around the edge from one side to the other never quite dipping inside of her pussy. As his tongue moved back up against his clit he began to lick slowly. His mouth lower down around it slow letting his tongue move back and forth over her clit while his two fingers stopped holding her open and instead delved firmly into her. His two digits descended deep into his lover pushing all the way up to the knuckle before moving them in and out slow at first but quickly beginning to pick up speed while feeling and curving the fingers for that sensitive bundle of nerves deep inside of her.

His focus on pleasuring her he had barely noticed how amazing she was tasting under his tongue but as he took the time to swirl and rub along her clit he was really noticing just how amazing she tasted, her arousal to him was refreshing and absolutely unique like nothing he could have imagined. His enhanced senses always made him taste the best and worst of anything but right now Shatos felt blissful pleasing his lover. He could enjoy this for hours as he took his times slowly going faster and moving his head back and forth to add the feeling. His lips pressed down softly sucking at her upper lips taking advantage of all of this to drive both of them crazy. He began to moan softly against her clit while his ears were on full alert for enjoy every blissful sound she was making. His lover was all he was focused on, everything she did was driving him crazy. Meanwhile his free hand began to undo his pants preparing himself for what he wanted and needed from his lover.

As Shatos began to lift himself up, Nyx went a tad wide-eyed at first, not sure if she was impressed or disappointed that he seemed to actually consider the alternative option. With her, sprawled out, arousal imminent, the promise of another encounter with plenty of room for exploration... He would still choose real food? No. That playful smirk on his lips and the way his fingers now stroked at her more adamantly meant something entirely different. He was most definitely trying to tease her, continuing their sly little game. At the concept of him going this far, Nyx’s gaze lit aflame. If not for her already wanton desire for him, she’d have been coaxing him in then and there for that sly look she’d come to adore.

“While fires need tending to, I believe something here’s aflame that only you can satisfy,” she cooed almost sweetly, though a delighted little smirk also came to claim her lips, even though her heavier breaths. Nyx wasn’t fully certain of his plan, but as he turned to her with a grin and the tempo of his strokes picked up, she couldn’t help but to release a soft and shaky moan. The attention to her clit drew her body to flush with heat, her breaths reducing to soft pants as her hips wiggled and reeled against him.

Her dampened pantries pushed aside and her entrance stretched for him to see, Nyx practically purred out a pleased little hum. Her gaze held his intently, unwilling to break free and become entirely submissive to the situation, a gleam of both lust and curiosity bright in her eyes. “Made your decision?” Nyx teased even then. She couldn’t recall the last time she’d allowed a man the control in matters of intimacy, and until lately she wasn’t sure she would come to again. However, with a man as delectable as Shatos knelt between her thighs so deliciously, so willing to please, she found the spare dignity to allow it.

Nyx’s lips parted in a soft cry as his mouth pressed on against her, shuddering in pleasure under his tongue and lips as they made short work of drawing her to peak arousal. Her body heated, her breaths were soon to become moans, and more so, her core ached with need for him. Between her thighs began to glisten with need for him, his muscles there pulsing and throbbing, her hips wiggling just a little under the pleasureful sensations he provided. The elbow propping her up was soon to give way, though she never ceased the gaze she locked with Shatos, her head tilted enough to retain it as her chest heaved beneath. Her fingers threaded through his hair, not pushing, but gripping out of sheer delight and yearning by this point. “Shatos..” His name became an intermittent and soft cry, accompanied by a variety of other soft gasps, pants, and hums of pleasure.

The intrusion of his fingers, curved expertly against the sensitive bundle within her, drew a sharp cry from between her lips. Her hands tightened their hold on his locks, at a loss as the rest of him remained tantalizingly and unfortunately outside of her reach. “Shatos... I need to touch you...” She’d admit softly as he worked onwards, sweat beginning to bead across her still-clothed form. It was a needy cry, but truthfully, her hands did long to touch him— if not just for the press of their bodies together in delicious friction, then to have some sort of control and ability to show him she was still unlike another woman.

Catching wind of his moan, her hips wiggled a little, the sound as sweet as music to her ears as her sly little smile returned. “Shatos... I’d have you... now,” her time was far from demanding, though the request did come with a clear underlying need for him after such a conquest had been made against her. Though, hesitant to accept a man on her back, Nyx found her strength and returned her hands to the grass behind her to prop herself up.

Her tail swayed behind her, her gaze again filled with an immeasurable heat as well as a stirring adoration as she looked over Shatos curiously to see his next move.

I'd have you... now

Looking up from his position between her legs he panted softly as his tongue slowly pulled away from her clit and his fingers slowly pulled out of her. His eyes stared into her eyes with lustful desire tempted to deny her request to have him, to torture and pleasure her till the end of the night having the advantage to do what he want and how much he wanted to but in that moment he would deny himself what he truly wanted and that was not something he was willing to do. Pulling himself up from his position just enough he crawled himself forward up over her body pressing himself down against her as he did. The feel of her slender curvy formed pressed down beneath his muscular one was electrifying. Everywhere their bodies touched he felt hot and in response to it all his heart rapidly thumped in his chest at this opportunity.

"No my love... I will have you now." He said with a less than cocky tone but instead one of intimacy.

Pushing himself between her legs he began to grind his still clothed body down against her teasing them both while at the same time bringing his lips up against hers. Deeply his kissed her with rough bruising force suddenly as his whole body pinned and held her down. His hands slide down along her stomach he felt them slide up along her chest and he felt her large breasts beneath them. His hands began to squeeze and rub against her breasts through her kimono in circular motions enjoying the feel of her flesh beneath his hands even with robe still on. Those large mounds under his grip ever so soft and firm at the same time enticing him to get rougher and more use more strength to prove himself that he could please and touch her in a way that only her mate could prove to satisfy her with.

As soon as the kiss broke he panted in quick harsh breaths before reaching one hand down and pulling his pants down enough to release his throbbing trapped cock ready to plunge itself inside of her. His eyes fueled with need of his own he began to position himself right up against her entrance so his engorge throbbing head was securely pressing down into her and then plunging himself inside. Thrust his entire length inside of her was amazing at first but he could not hold himself back as his hips began to quickly rock back and forth feeling her body taking him in and pleasuring him.

He groaned, "Nyx..." and leaned up looking down upon his Vixen and the reactions she began to give him as he started to quickly rock their hips against each other but even so to him this wasn't enough the pleasurable sensations were nothing compared to what he wanted to show her. This was his chance to be in control and his chance to prove himself to be worthy now and he was not going to give her a weak show. Pulling his hand off of her breast he brought both hands down under her legs to feel her ass and grip at it roughly while only picking up his speed more. His own breaths and moans growing during this driving himself to keep picking up his speed slowly making sure every few thrusts were better than that last few for both of them. It wasn't long before he lifted her legs up and pushed his legs apart pushing hers back with them while leaning his body up and over hers. With this new position his hips were thrusting down into hers with rapid rhythm of skin hitting skin as each and every time now he pushed himself all the way to his balls inside of her giving out deep loud moans of desire.

Leaning forward his lips captured hers once again cutting off their desire to breath in a rough demanding kiss to show her all the love and care he could while at the same time showing her how rough and dominate he could be should she give him the chance. Every muscle in his body was working to keep himself going rapidly in and out of her making a show of this for her to enjoy as much as he was enjoying watching her cry out beneath him.

As Shatos ceased his actions, Nyx locked her gaze upon his intently, a mixture of lust, passion, and curiosity mingling as she tried to read his reaction to her request. Would he neglect her satisfaction, and deny himself so in the process? Or rather, would be draw this encounter out in a way she wasn't yet aware? Either way, Nyx was quite keen on her situation there with him. She'd had no choice to take the upper hand this round, with him atop her and his head so heatedly buried between her thighs– not that she'd ever be able to truthfully say she'd have ever wanted to stop that. Though, in the grass beneath him, she still leaned herself up a bit as if to challenge her placement there. Just as he had done to her, it was a tease, but this time she wasn't sure if it would prove in her best interest.

After all, she'd only just proved herself to him. Did she want to undo that?

"No my love... I will have you now."

His words drew a flush to her face, though certainly not only for their sexual connotations. His word choice and even the intimacy in his tone warmed her chest, her expression softening just a bit as Shatos moved to further join her. "Then, do take me fully," she urged, some hint of challenge still in her expression, though it was mostly softened by her desires and the intimacy of the moment now. With more of his body now within her reach, Nyx's arms moved from the grass below up to his form, pulling him in closer by the fabric over his back. "MmMMh–" she let out a soft cry against his lips. The sensation of both his fully-clothed hips rubbing against hers– now well-slicked and heated with need – paired with the rough kiss drew her to weakness as he came to pin her, her body trembling with want beneath him as Nyx felt her resolve against submission start to falter.

The rough gestures both thrilled and pleased her. Nyx had been aware he'd be capable of such, but to feel him laying claim to her body so roughly, even before intercourse? It was blissful in a way she hadn't known before. Maybe, it was proving that even this should be allowed, and even worth the pleasure, to someone who normally refused to lay for a man. Still stubborn, to simply be still despite her position, her body moved to return the sensations as she could. Her legs crossed behind him and rolled gently to meet his in sweet friction, her hands on his back trailing her nails before one dared to rise into his hair to caress the back of his neck. The other roamed his form, fingers trailing eagerly across the fabric he wore– along one of his shoulders, down his back, around what she could reach of his hip, and even grasping at one of his clothed butt cheeks as they flexed above her.

Her touch has to part from him as he leaned up on again, leaving Nyx to look up at him with raspy, uneven breaths. The sleeves of her robe were again falling off her shoulders and now hardly covered her breasts, the rest of the fabric pressed open from her lean stomach and downwards, to where her open legs displayed her thighs and core, wet with need and simply throbbing from longing now. Her gaze followed his movements with heat and anticipation, though a small thought flickered in her mind as he pressed his cock along her. Would she allow it? She could struggle, she could fight him... It could save her dignity, but what was the appeal of that in this situation?

Some part of her still hesitant but willing to allow him the room to prove himself as he'd done for her, she remained still, her lips parting in a sharp cry as Shatos thrust forward to fill her once again. The sensation enough her all thoughts of hesitation fleeing, the heat of their connection and the delicious fit of him within her drove her mind devoid of all thoughts except for him, and how to continue this sensation. Her hips began to roll and arch against his, meeting his thrusts with vigor as she began to let small moans and hums of pleasure rise from her mouth.

"Nyx..."

Nyx's gaze refused to leave his, determined to gaze deeply into those intense, red pools as another strong sense of adoration for him fell over her. If not for her whole body's heated warmth, she would've noticed her chest flaring at the mere sight of him and their actions towards each other. Hearing her name leave his lips was a boost to her pride, but it also drove home a growing realization. Even in the heat of the moment, Nyx became acutely aware that she was enthralled by Shatos– his body, his actions, his cocky smirk, and now, the way their bodies have come to perfectly fit together in the matter of two evenings now. She practically mewled beneath him, biting her lip as his hands came to her ass, her hands reaching out to grasp and grip at his hips as she could, grasping for some form of contact or means to further the sensations for him, too, despite her position. Nyx rolled and rocked her hips against him shamelessly, taking great pleasure in the feel of him as she heat wound through her.

If ever there were a man she didn't regret lying on her back for, it was him. If ever there was a mouth to match her wit, his tongue delivered swiftly. If ever there was a man to claim her as a mate, she did have the thought that it would be Shatos.

"Shatos..." Her lips parted in reverence, her back arching against him as she assisted in driving their hips back together, after his adjustment in position again. Nyx's body reeled in delight at the full feel of his cock, thrusting back against him as best she could as her cries becoming louder and more desperate. Her arms greedily looped around him as his body neared hers again, hands running down his back as she held on tightly. She returned the kiss roughly herself, more than willing to meet his movements as she could and still, relishing the power and effort he was going above and beyond with here.

Her thoughts spun, the pleasure mounting between her hips coiled, and before the knew it, Nyx was parting their lips to toss her head back in a loud, ecstasy-filled cry of his name. "S-Shatos!" Her climax came like a rush, all of his actions coming together to finally shove her right over the edge, her body pulsing and pulling him in as it gushed with even more fluid to keep their hips lubricated. Nyx trembled, her nails scratching lightly into his back as she pulled him in, her hips not ceasing in their desperate attempts to match his thrusts and assist in his drive to an orgasm.

With thrust after thrust his pleasure grew stronger causing him to only increase the strength and speed he would push into each and every movement. His whole body became a machine whose whole function was to repeatably slam his hips downwards into his lovers finding himself starting to get lost in the bliss of the moments. His body quickly felt hot and he could feel his muscles burning as sweat covered his body focusing solely on his lover.

Feeling her arms wrap around and press him down closer to him caused him to groan loudly against her lips in pure bliss tasting her mouth against his again as they became one and her body moved to arch and take him in as deep as possible. All of the desire he had to hold himself back from climaxing was breaking down and once their kiss ended her cry of his name broke through any concentration he had in holding himself back. His hips began to move faster and his focus on slamming himself inside of her in rough deep jabs, he could feel the extra lubrication and the way she seemed to suck him in. Her orgasm begging him to finish as it seemed try to milk him of his seed begging he finish inside of her. He began to lean his body up away from her while pushing his hands down on the ground beside her head redoubling his efforts to slam himself in her over and over. When he finally approached his climax he dug his fingers into the grass, he held on as if his life depended on it while his own orgasm began to rock his body.

His hips pushing down into hers as hard as he could he could feel his his whole cock throb almost painfully this time as her pussy clenched down around him. He let out a loud moaning cry as his head rolled back up and he felt his hips pushing down into her over and over reacting to the intense release. His balls and cock pulsed hard pushing load after load inside of her, filling the deepest part of her womb with himself. All his desire to claim and take her for himself, the very action of dominating this powerful woman and making her submit fully beneath him was lost on him with nothing but the need to keep pushing all of his seed inside of her. It had taken several long moments but once he felt himself finishing his climax he slowly began to lower his body down on to her with several long deep breaths finding his muscles a little shaky and his body covered in sweat.

"I told you.. I would... have you." Leaning down panted a few times but her softly began to kiss her pressing his lips against hers still pressed fully inside of her. His lips pulled away moments later and allowed his eyes to wander down to her disheveled robe and how open it was, most of her body was still easy enough to see despite her clothes. The sight was erotic, amazing and arousing even now he felt with a very little encouragement he could go another round if given the chance but for now a moment to rest would be best. Then he remembered the fire that could very well be dying out behind him too focused on his partner than what he should have focused on, "Now do you understand the effect I have on women?" He said in a soft but cocky tone as she had indeed submitted to his advances, the very words he knew that she would not easily forget.

Even with her own body trembling beneath him, Nyx bit her lips and rolled her hips against him best as she could, the intense waves of pleasure continuing to roll through her. As he adjusted, Nyx let out a breathy whine as he pulled away just a bit, but it was soon replaced with a louder, breathy moan as she felt him shift to reach her depths with much stronger, deeper thrusts. Her mind whirled in pleasure, her hands reaching up to grip at his back as much as she could, nails raking down it as she couldn't hold in the ecstasy, her lips parting in reverent moans. Through her dimmed vision, both her ecstatic delirium and the coming night beginning to shield her view, but her gaze still focused in on Shatos with a mixture of dazed lust and... stirring adoration. The flex of his muscles, his dark hair falling over her form, the pleasure on his features, and that alluring intensity in his eyes all completely enchanted her, stuck in his thrall as his climax began.

The sensation of the deep thrusts as well as the warmth of his seed spilling into her caused a heat unlike she'd felt before. A needy cry left her as she wiggled down against his hips further, relishing the sensation as if on instinct. When their movements ceased and Shatos lowered himself again, Nyx pulled him closer in to her with her loose grip on his back, limbs weak as pants left her chest heaving softly against his.

"I told you.. I would... have you."

Nyx felt her face flush, her expression taking on a stubborn one as she narrowed her gaze on him just a little. "I admit, I let that happen, yes," she spoke hesitantly, though under his kisses, she did soften back up some. Tilting her head slightly to return the tender gestures, one of her hands ran up across his cheek and into his hair gently. A soft smile ran across her face as they parted from their kiss, savoring the weight of his gaze on her post-intercourse form, freshly-ravaged, lazy, her skin flushed. Her gaze took him in greedily, too– the sight of their still-joined hips, the sweat over his form, and the way his body draped over hers. The gaze Nyx cast on him radiated warmth, a tender expression crossing her face for but a moment before...

"Now do you understand the effect I have on women?"

Nyx froze right on up. Her body tensed, recoiling just a little beneath him as her gaze narrowed. They'd teased about such before their connection had become intimate, but to say such a thing now? She felt some semblance of sickness wash over her withy concern, but instead of letting the slight upset cross her features, Nyx feigned annoyance. The softness in her gaze left as her eyes became a touch cold, shifting to avoid him as she wiggled slightly beneath him. "If I'm just some woman, then get off..." she spoke lowly, a pouty murmur as embarrassment caught up to her. Had she really just taken a man on her back, only after having proved herself to him? Did she make a mistake, not to steel herself against him and the emotional warmth she'd thought to be mutual? Was the pleasure worth having potentially ruined what she'd thought to be the beginning of a connection? Nyx tensed, her hands moving to his torso, as if to press him away on her own.

"Shatos, I wasn't tempted to do so by your sexual prowess." Nyx bit her bottom lip, trouble seeping through the cracks in her composure as worry took hold of her. What had she been thinking?

With how she laid beneath him panting and flushed he couldn't help but feel himself glowing with excitement and joy. Shatos had never felt this way with any other woman before her and he truly enjoyed himself. His own desire to prove he was a worthy male had gotten the better of him and he opened his mouth before he truly thought about what that would mean to his partner and the way that could ruin the joy they were both feeling in the aftermath of sex and bliss.

The change in her features from flushed and emotional to cold and annoyed was not unexpected but he wasn't quite expecting it to be the way she responded to him as her hand pressed up against his chest. Even without too much strength of her own the way she murmured her response was like a cut where her hand was touching making him recoil slightly. He realized too late what he had done and he looked down into her eyes with slight regrets before slowly pull himself out of her doing as she asked. He wanted to reply, to say he was sorry and get on his knees but he couldn't find the words as he moved off of her and fixed his clothing while taking a seat a foot away eyeing her body up in the afterglow of sex and how she made him feel so strong but now one phrase and he realized too late he made it sound as if she was not as special as he took her for.

"I...understand..." He said softly in almost a numb tone as he responded.

Giving a large sigh he got up off of the ground with a groan realizing how tight his legs were now as he moved over to the fire and had to grab more kindling to get it restarted. As he got it started again he turned his head looking over at her a moment before pulling a knee up and rested his arms up on it while waiting for the sticks to catch fire again, "I'm sorry Nyx... I didn't mean that..." The normally cocky male said softly realizing too late the damage he had done and only now realizing what that truly meant to her. His gaze rested on her form for a long moment before he heard a crackle making him look away and focus on tending to the fire. The flames slowly starting to show and as they did he added slightly larger pieces of wood to grow it more into a real flame while giving his companion time to get up off of the grass and to fix her outfit. 'so much for that' he thought to himself with a faint growl in his throat unsure why he had been this way but since he met her he was more attached and focused than he had been around any other woman. It didn't take much to make him upset over the incident.

Looking up he saw the way the sun moved lower and lower hiding behind the forests around them causing the temperature to drop rather quickly and encouraged him to focus on building a big flame in the comfort of their sanctuary. His eyes and mind focused on anything but Nyx at that moment deciding it was best to give her time to compose herself and allow the kitsune to give him an ear full if she so desired but even then that would be a mercy considering it could easily go the other way and she could ignore him.

Nyx felt the burn of regret coursing through her, distaste and unease settling over her as she recalled their intimacy not only then but last night as well. Had it only taken one instance of submission to shatter that goddess persona he’d created for her? Or, were those words even jests, meant to further prove that she meant near nothing to him? Foolish girl, spreading your legs for a stranger and expecting any different.

As Shatos removed himself and backed away from her, she couldn’t bring her icy gaze to return to his face. No matter his reaction, she couldn’t think of what would be pleasant to see. She wasn’t sure she wanted to see him right now. But, somehow, her gaze still longed to move in that direction, to look over his form, to comment sweetly on their little encounter, to say something playful and have more reactions from him... Scowling at herself, Nyx would adjust her robes to best cover herself again as she sat up, fingers running through her hair to straighten it back out. The feel of his seed threatening to drip from her entrance was still warm, and might’ve given her further need for the man, in truth— if not for this setback.

Part of her wished to simply brush it off. She wanted to forget it’d been said, or to tease him back for it even, but she couldn’t bring herself to do so. Something about thinking she had been special in some way to him even after their short time together was giving her pause. Nyx thought over his acceptance, of how distant he suddenly sounded. The idea of backing off of him now seemed like poor timing, but without a reason to think otherwise of him, Nyx felt her stomach turn. She slowly and quietly returned to sit beside the food she’d set out by the fire.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]"I'm sorry Nyx... I didn't mean that..."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Ears flattening back atop her head, Nyx brought her arms slowly around herself as she let a pout form through her otherwise distant expression. Part of her was in awe that he’d bothered to try to apologize, but she was still too stubborn to easily believe him. Perhaps he just wanted another round with her before the mission was through? Sighing softly and running her hands across her robes to lay them flat, Nyx would purse her lips in thought before speaking. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“It shouldn’t be of any consequence. We were hired for a mission.” She began, hesitant to probe any further than continuing on their trip, but feeling the urge to speak of it more. Rubbing her neck troubledly, she’d gesture to the pair of rations she’d set out between them clearing her throat a little. “We need the food, right? Help yourself, there’s enough for both of us.” She gestured to the generous spread between them, her gaze hesitantly rising to meet him before lowering its quickly. It grounded away at her thoughts— why did what he thought of her seem to matter so much, anyways? Pride aside, it was truly rubbing her wrong. [/BGCOLOR]

She watched the sky’s last light begin to die down as time passed quietly, the crackling of the fire and it’s warm glow lighting up the two of them as they sat in the clearing’s darkness. Finally allowing herself a fuller look of him again in the firelight, her lips parted in slight marvel. While her pride and emotional confusion assured her that Shatos was no god, his physical appeal certainly wasn’t beneath one. Her eyes trailed over his handsome features, his shoulders and torso, even down along his legs from where he sat. She was irrecoverably attracted, so it was frustrating to find a small upset stalling her.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Why had it upset her? Spit it out, Nyx. “Shatos, I...” Pausing, she frowned, some measure of embarrassment and pride in her tone as she continued, “I should not expect to so soon sway your opinion of me, and as infuriating as it was to hear, I’d rather have pleasant company than none.”[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Sighing and averting his gaze, she’d take a breath, feeling her cheeks hot. Was it the shame? Shaking her head and huffing softly, she’d finally try to calm herself as her gaze returned to him with a playful gleam. “Besides,” she grinned a bit cheekily, “A goddess doesn’t let men appraise her worth.”[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
From his position next to the fire he kept focused on what it was he was doing until she spoke which caught his ear faster than he'd like to admit. He was in the wrong but somewhere deep down he wanted to resist her words just out of spite because even if he was at fault it was like a thorn on a rose, he hurt from how he held spoke and she was the cause of the pain. He took a breath listening to her words not allowing his reaction to the frustration and pain to cause him to act the way he shouldn't act.

"Food right, sure.." He said softly taking out a metal rod from the pouch he usually had on his side to cook meat on. He used it to reposition some of the burning coals and wood so he could add an actual log to the fire. Once done he allowed himself to turn his eyes away from the flame to the darkened form of Nyx from where she was being illuminated by the flames and right now he almost thanked the bright flames from keeping his eyes to adjust too quickly to see her form well enough to actually see her expression more than just a silhouette that slowly was gaining more details in the shadows of the evening. When he had finally gained sight on her h e saw the frown, averted gaze and eventually how she forced herself to return her look to a playful gleam. The fact that this woman who he already cared for was trying hard enough to forgive him in her own way to make things easier he couldn't very well let her down now, could he?

Closing his eyes for a moment he felt that dark energy reacting to his emotions but something deeper fought back and helped him push those emotions away, he felt a feeling of golden vibrant energy take over before he opened his eyes. About to respond to Nyx he saw the image of the blonde haired elven woman with crimson eyes grinning over at him with her bow in hand. It was just a moment but this time the image faded away with a name filling his thoughts, 'Sellina'. He froze up for a moment staring at Nyx now actually at Nyx finding the image not returning but what was that of? This happened twice now and only when he had been looking at Nyx like that.

"I... Yea of course.." He said trying to compose himself again. He got up rather quickly moving over to where she laid out the rations earlier before dropping to his knees next to it and grabbing one of the pieces of dried meat bringing it up to his mouth using the chance to chew on it to collect his thoughts. He let out a long breath before swallowing the bite, "So you aren't going to let me appraise your worth? Guess that means you are too good for the likes of me or is it a requirement to worship you?" He asked playfully back now trying to get his mind off of the red eyed elven woman named Sellina.

Before grabbing his next piece of food he reached back for his own waterskin which still had wine in it and took a long deep drink from it deciding it would be more useful to calm himself some more while dealing with this confused identity crap. He had no idea why but this had to be related to his amnesia from years ago, could it be possible she was his lover and if so what does that mean about Nyx? Was he really feeling love for this woman and if so then maybe that is why it hurt so much he had hurt her with his comment.

"Food right, sure.."

Nyx frowned just slightly with his response, even knowing that she'd caused the change in his tone. It nearly made her re-think being upset with him, but at what cost to her pride? She was intent to never let things like that go. At least, not until she knew that he hadn't meant it. That he didn't believe she was just some other submissive woman to mount and fuck. Scrunching her nose a little, she wondered if she'd given him that image of her, even with all of her attempting not to.

Feeling the weight of his gaze upon her, Nyx lifted her head to see him, some confusion contorting her features as he stared straight at her. Rather, it felt as though he was looking past her. "Uhm..." she murmured softly, narrowing her gaze on him until he seemed to come to. Did he hit his head or something? Rubbing her neck thoughtfully, Nyx shook her head a little as he spoke back on up. At least he accepted her offer of food. She moved to eat herself, adjusting where she sat slightly, her gaze still mostly averting Shatos as she enjoyed the meal she was thankful to have packed.

"So you aren't going to let me appraise your worth? Guess that means you are too good for the likes of me or is it a requirement to worship you?"

Nyx rolled her eyes a little, reaching over only to shove him gently, though she found her hand want to linger under his touch. He was warm... his skin drew her in, drawing her hand to linger on him before pulling itself away. Pouting slightly in thought, she bit her bottom lip as she considered her answer. They were back to teasing, surely, but that didn't mean it wasn't a serious question for her to deliberate over.

"Not if he'd so quickly place me on a pedestal besides other women..." she decided hesitantly, wondering if that was just vague enough to evade the idea of her emotions while also letting him know that she was open to the idea of further appraisal. Though, she wouldn't be accepting some shabby excuse that she wasn't living up to her own place! If he was to answer that, she'd surely lose her mind. Sliding her arms up and around herself, she'd let out a soft huff of breath. "Not that I ought to expect any less, right?"

Seeing that charm and witty tongue start to come back even a little bit made him smile because that meant there was still a strong chance of salvaging his mistake before the night was even over. His eyes roamed over her face as soon as she pressed her hand to shove him because he knew he wasn't crazy she hesitated to pull away from him even after such a simple motion. The feeling of pain and desire to pull away was gone and replaced with a glimmer of hope that he could still prove himself in a way he had intended to but screwed up before. The desire to prove himself as a compatible partner over just a comrade in arms.

"So you aren't going to let me appraise your worth? Guess that means you are too good for the likes of me or is it a requirement to worship you?"

"It wasn't intended to place you on any pedestal because that isn't good enough for you. A goddess deserves a shrine after all." He responded smoothly while bringing a baked roll up to his mouth biting into it finding the bread was sweeter than he had expected it to be and his mouth watered for another bite while still chewing that one. Maybe it was his better mood now or maybe it was the food but his hunger began to return to him and his growling stomach said it all as he forced himself to dig in to another bite as soon as possible devouring the roll in the matter of moments. Once devoured he brought his own water skin up to his lips sipping on more of the enchanted wine.

"Doesn't mean I will let her outshine me tomorrow, so far you've done too much for our little adventure it is about time I did something to help out.." He said as he brought his hand up pointing his thumb back to the giant blade he laid on the ground. He smirked at the idea of cutting down something like that forest troll from earlier, he might not have magic but he knew when the fighting started he could shine and show off his true skills instead of always relying on her magic like they had.

Ever since they started this trip he had been antsy to start a fight but he knew taking advantage of his partners strengths was for the best since he had no idea how she truly would fair in a fight if they were forced to engaging one group of monsters after another. His own thoughts focused beyond that, he would have to hold back from charging in like normal until he knew what she could and could not handle. It was one of the reasons he usually traveled alone was because then he didn't have to worry about defending and staying close to those who preferred to stay back and destroy enemies from a distance.

Holding up his water skin he leaned over to hand it to her, "Here you can have the rest if you want." He said offering up the last of the wine to his companion deciding it was better that she get a good nights sleep before they leave the safety of their sanctuary in the morning betting they wouldn't be so lucky to find another one like this.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]"It wasn't intended to place you on any pedestal because that isn't good enough for you. A goddess deserves a shrine after all."[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Nyx couldn’t help but roll her eyes a little, shaking her head at the line he dropped, but that didn’t stop a cheeky, amused little grin from lining her lips. Shatos sure was... something. She mused that how she defined something would depend on just how thickly he was laying it onto her. The scales also definitely tipped at the uncertainty she felt about beginning to trust him. They’d just met— was that really okay? After all, he was a self-proclaimed womanizer and she was far more cunning than to trust him. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Right? [/BGCOLOR]

Letting out a soft sigh and letting the amusement dance in her gaze as a thoughtful expression came over her face, Nyx would nod and cross her legs leisurely in front of her. “I suppose your right, though don’t go erecting one again tonight. Your goddess grows weary,” she spoke with a little laugh, just before letting out a soft yawn. Arms wrapping around her, she felt a slight chill of the night that was coming, a slight frown coming to her lips. Tonight, there was no wagon to warm them. No... worship, either. It could get rather cold.

“Yes, it is about time,” she teased lightly, going on to explain I more thought, “Just don’t go getting us wrapped into too many fights tomorrow. Stealth still has its advantages and I know few actual combat spells.” Nyx admitted with a slight sigh, waving a hand through the air dismissively. She’d found that a lot of ordinary, daily spells worked just fine to her advantage in fights— however, that could be different, entering a dungeon with quite a few more enemies. She did hope Shatos was actually as strong as he boasted, it’d be important once they reached their destination.

Nyx left where she sat on the log, scooting on closer in to sit nearer the fire, her hands rising to warm themselves as she let out a slight shiver. As he spoke up again, she’d eye him curiously, hesitant to accept the waterskin but doing so anyways. “Oh..? Well, thank you,” She’d let her surprise shift to a small smile, finishing off the wine slowly to savor the slight warmth the alcohol brought her. Handing it back to him with a softer, thankful expression, Nyx would then bring her robes about her to better shield her exposed legs from the night air.

“Perhaps... you’d consider joining me nearer the fire? It’s quite cold and... You know, body heat helps,” she suggested, voice silky enough through it, though her gaze averted him almost shyly. Patting the ground beside her, she’d clear her throat a little. “Just don’t get any ideas, tonight we really should relax and rest.” Her eyes shifted to find him, a knowing gleam in them as she realized she knew the temptation would be there to reach out and touch this sculpted man, even just to see passion etched back into his handsome face. Though, that wasn’t the point in resting before a mission.

Her choice of wording was always something that made him grin a bit even as he chewed on the last couple bites of his food. Despite what happened she was still looking to make jokes like that. He must not have harmed the potential between them as much as he thought he had or that she cared enough to drop the issue for now, in either case it showed there was hope beyond this just being a fun time between guild companions.

"No promises on that, I tend to erect them wherever she needs to be worshiped." He responded in kind to her jest.

Watching as she took the water skin from his hands he allowed himself to run his fingers against hers just enjoying what little warmth he could get out of it. He pulled his hand away after a moment while taking the last bite of food and putting it into his mouth hungrily swallowing what he had to eat already. With nothing else to do he could only look back over at Nyx even if he had been constantly glancing over at her already. His mind on what to say and how to approach her, luckily for him she already had that in mind as she sat next to the fire and suggested he do the same. That was all the opening he needed to get off the ground and move over next to her taking a seat on the log.

"I suppose you are right stealth may have its advantages. However there is no chance of having a mistake on slipping by an enemy if they aren't alive anymore. Don't forget we will have to leave as well and that could make it a bit harder if we cause a problem in the lower levels of this dungeon." He stated informing her of the issue he already was accounting for if they were to take the stealthy approach to most of the job. He was fine with making sure they killed in a precise and quick enough way that it might not be a problem.

Looking over at her he took in that averted gaze seeing a side of Nyx he rarely had seen thus far, an almost shy timid look before she would clear her throat and clarify herself. In response he brought his arm around her waist, "Of course body heat is all you are after tonight I get it." He said playfully as he leaned against her slightly watching the flames burn ahead of them now keeping his eyes away from her too afraid if he continued looking over at her he might feel that desire to kiss her again like he had felt a few times as they stopped moving and actually looked each other in the eyes.

"You know.. I never wanted to travel with anyone else because I was always afraid I wouldn't be able to protect them or that they would become a problem that would only make my job harder..." He explained softly not really smiling but still seeming to have a tone of voice that seemed impressed and enjoyable in a way, "Maybe I've grown a bit attached to you in the last day but I think you might be the first to prove that wrong as you've done nothing but make our little trip easier both with your spells and your company. I hope I don't make this too hard on you tomorrow because there will be fighting and I refuse to ignore it all." He said making it clear that while he trusted her she wasn't going to get to run this in her own way. He didn't worry about getting in a fight and he needed to know how well she could handle herself instead of avoiding everything. They absolutely knew a previous group was strong enough to design a sealed off sanctuary like this then that means at least one of them was platinum level in magical skills to have it last so long and keep anything else out.

Back
Top Bottom