Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inevitable Fates (Arcangel & Kinkywolfdemon)

Nyx tensed for just a moment as his hand met her tail, hesitance in her gaze at first before she relaxed into the soft gesture. What has she expected, for him to pull it? It was becoming evident that this man might not have been what she sized him up to be, but Nyx wasn’t ready to say she was wrong about him. Even if some of his actions did entice her to try trusting him.

Shatos’ response only made her more aware of that fact, proving the back of her mind. Her gaze widened upon him, clearly not having expected that kind of reply in the most of their back and forth. Nyx looked his features over curiously for a few moments before grinning to herself. “And a maybe is to convince me? Hmmm.” Her voice was teasing again, though much softer as the woman became a bit thoughtful.

He did prove great company so far, as hesitant ass he was to admit it. They matched each other’s strides and he did seem at least nearly as strong as he’d boasted earlier, not that she’d seen him in combat yet. Besides, she couldn’t deny the fact that her gaze had become accustomed to lingering on his form. Trailing his face now, her eyes would relish the contact. “Impossible to tell until we tried.” She teased with the same words he’d used, unwilling to submit to a change of mind if he wasn’t about to.

After, her expression softened into a relaxed smile, taking in a deep breath as she raised her chin to take in the starry sky. Nyx found herself leaning into him just a little— her body untensing and finally seeming to accept the contact. His question perked her interest, a slightly wide-eyed curiosity coming to her that was far different from her teasing glances. “Not sure I experience that often, but I think I can imagine it. Sometimes it’s essy to get carried away,” she suggested, “Feeling crazy is another thing. That, I can relate to.” She chuckled, looking to him. Nyx left him to room to speak further on it if he wanted, but— she didn’t pry. He was still more or less a stranger, until proved otherwise.

He stared ahead into the fire for some time before he spoke up again this time very away of the fact that what he said next might be a sign of him losing his sanity and as such she might be more wary of him. Taking a deep breath he steeled himself for a moment before looking back at her expecting to see those red eyes again but he only saw Nyx and he stared for a long moment before pulling his gaze away from her and looking across the flames at he sleeping caravan, "Never mind it's stupid and it will make you worry over nothing." He stated trying to ignore his desire to share what he was seeing when he looked over at her but at that moment his mind wasn't doing it anymore. Whoever he was seeing and what ever he heard was gone.

He turned back starting stare at Nyx allowing himself again to try and see it but it was gone not and it didn't seem to be coming back. How odd was that he thought to himself starting to wonder if he was crazy or if those were real memories trying to surfact and if so why were they getting triggered now of all times. Blinking his eyes he realized he had been staring for a long moment and released a breath he had unconsciously been holding in, "My mind is just playing tricks on me I think." He said quickly excusing his previous comment trying to get her to ignore it.

Noticing it started to grow darker Shatos looked up seeing clouds moving in rather quickly covering the moon up suddenly descending the entire forest in darkness. After a moment there was distant crack of thunder and the raven haired warrior gave a slight sigh as he stared up at the clouds that seemed to light up slightly, "Seems our watch may have to end early tonight if that storm is coming in that fast." He looked over at the cart they traveled her inside of seeing it was still empty, "Just don't get any ideas, I don't care how loud the storm is tonight." He said insinuating she would try to sleep with him alone in the cart. Grabbing up all his gear he brought it over to the cart putting his sword in the back and throwing the cloak off on the bench along with his bag making sure that it was all safe, "I'm going to check around the caravan quickly. That storm is moving fast!" he said firmly but not too loud knowing the rest of the caravan was trying to sleep, some of them would be woken just from the downpour soon to come. He began to walk around their camp checking around all the carts knowing this would be the last time he got to patrol the area before the storm hit. Finding nothing he returned back to the cart just in time to get in as the heavy rain started coming down.

Nyx rose one of her hands to run through her hair thoughtfully as he decided against telling her, a soft sigh leaving her lips as they parted. She let her gaze linger on him thoughtfully for a little longer before a slow smile slid over her lips. "Bold to assume I'd get too worried. Though, I'd hope you weren't losing your mind," she replied simply, leaving it at that. It didn't want to say, she wasn't about to push him. That being said, she was sure the curious subject would linger on her mind. Turning to look back up at the sky, she'd see the approaching clouds, but her mind also lingered on how intent his stare had been on her. Even with her eyes moving elsewhere, she remembered the weight of his gaze. She shivered just a tad, blaming it on the approaching storm as she hopped smoothly on up to her feet.

"Ha! I should be saying that to you, Shatos. Don't get carried away with me in there." She narrowed her gaze upon him, but was soon to nod at his later words. "I'll give it a look, too!" She decided, grabbing her kimono only to tuck it under her arm as she made her way about the camp. She'd gently wake a few of the men to suggest they take shelter, gather some equipment to move indoors, and end by grabbing her sack as the rain began to pour on down. Thunder cracked overhead and she shivered at how the sound reverberated in her ears, leading them to flatten just a bit as she scampered through the rain and mud back over to the cart they'd arrived in.

Hopping on in past Shatos, Nyx would out a soft sigh of relief, already drenched from the brief rain she had been outside for. Scrunching her nose as she looked down at herself, hair sopping wet, white shirt now nearly transparent against her. "Well... Looks like I need to dry off. Be a good boy and don't peak," she spoke with a wink, not minding having gotten caught in the rain herself but knowing full well it wasn't best to stay in soaked clothing.

Walking on in to the back of the cart, she'd turn her back to Shatos, and despite her words of warning she'd remove her soaked clothing rather shamelessly. The fabric peeled off her damp skin with ease, leaving her pale flesh completely exposed to him. Keeping her back to him, she'd let out a curious little hum as she considered glancing back to see if he'd looked– then, deciding against it. Grabbing ahold of her robes, she'd wrap them around her form again, smiling softly, pleased once she was in the dry clothes again. The robes were a light fabric, wrapped loosely around her form now as she let it hang more or less loosely about her form as she sat down where she had earlier.

"Well, at least we have somewhere dry to sleep," she commented casually, stretching her arms just a little. Her hair hung damp across her shoulders, leading her to draw it into her hands, squeezing the excess water out casually as she got comfortable again. "Didn't expect to be wet myself, either, but here we are." She turned the teasing on herself, chuckling just a little as she removed her sandals and looked on over to him with a curious glance.

As he returned to the cart he pulled himself up on to the back of it when the rain started to pour down on to them. He was just stepping inside when a flash of pink hair moved by him causing him to pause for a moment watching as she seemed to dive in like a cat trying to avoid getting wet except she was already soaked. Standing there at the entrance he was about to undo the cloth doorway to block the sound and water when he noticed the see through top and found himself standing there staring with a rush of adrenaline and bloodflow through out his body but more specifically his lower regions. He found himself very aroused seeing her exotic body so on display in that moment until she turned around going to undress in the cart with him. He kept watching her naked back only more so taking in her bare skin and how it looked all moist with the excess water still clinging to her. Add in her long wet hair, ears and tail, she looked like a drenched goddess standing there half naked waiting for some kind of prayer of acolytes to praise her body. He blushed more realizing the thought he had always having down talked religious orders and perverted their ideals. Of course this idea was much more satisfying and he relished in the idea of worshiping a goddess of sex and desire.

When she grabbed her robe to put it on he went to work on undoing the tarp and pulling down the cloth door blocking the storm from getting their cart wetter than it already was. He tied the doorway down to the base and turned back only to find her sitting on the bench with the robe loosely tied around her body. He sighed walking forward to his bag and pulled off the top of his outfit setting it down on the bench to dry. Sitting down he began to undo his boots and take them off next while setting them under the bench. He then undid the sash around his pants following suit with them allow himself to stand and remove the remainder of his clothes not at all ashamed to be standing just in a pair of silky black boxers that mostly hid what was under them except for a noticeable bulge from the display shove gave earlier. What was was on display was his fully muscled form with red carvings all over his back and shoulders which matched the exact markings the he wore on his sword. It was as if he and the sword were one destined to be a pair with how he wore those carvings in red.

"Yes at least we have a place to sleep.. Hopefully it manages to stay dry." He said while pulling out a new pair of black shinobi styled pants he pulled them slowly not actually caring if his partner was eyeing him up in any but just wanting to get a pair of dry pants on to get comfortable. Once they were on he sat down on the floor near the back with his back against the blade that rested up against the front of the cart. His eyes looked over at Nyx curious how much she had been examining him and if she had her eyes on him this whole time as much as he had been eyeing her up like a piece of meat when they first entered the cart.

He caught on to what she said earlier and now that he was completely focused on her he couldn't up but bring one knee up and rest on it while getting a perverse look in his eyes, "So do you often have problems of getting wet like this or am I just the lucky guy who gets to see you at your...wettest?" He said in a cheesy way but he wasn't avoiding the fact that he was enjoying the sight of her cleavage that he spotted at the opening over her robe and let his crimson eyes descent even further taking in everything.

Last edited:
As Nyx sat, the shoulders of her loosely tied robes slid down her shoulders just a little, close to falling but stopping short of doing so on its own. She leaned back against the cart's wall casually, clearly relaxed where she sat, the her eyes even resting as he began to move on in and started getting comfortable, himself. She hadn't been entirely unaware of his gaze, but what else had she expected? Perhaps she hadn't minded the idea of him looking– that brought on curiosity that she wasn't sure she wanted to explore. Though, its exploration could certainly keep her warm for the night.

Her eyes quietly trailed his own movements, eagerly taking in his skin as soon as it was revealed and lingering on the beautiful, red carvings that appeared across his body. She tilted her head just a little as she studied then, musing about how closely related they seemed to the sword, and whether there was a connection there– but the heat she felt rise within her at the sight of him nearly bare before her surely outweighed that thought. The man was beautifully-sculpted, her mouth could've easily watered at its mere sight. However, the idea of taunting and enticing her further now seemed all the more appealing. Not to mention that bulge. Nyx flushed just a bit at the sight, both flattered and amused.

Noting how he sat on the floor across from her, her own form perched on the seat facing him, Nyx would wiggle just a little in anticipation for further conversation with Shatos. He'd proven an exceptional companion all day, she'd admit, but their teasing and boasting proved to make this more intimate atmosphere all the more appetizing. She laughed softly, leaning forward to regard him with her chin in her palm as she playfully replied, "Whether it's my wettest, it may still be too soon to tell. Though I'd like to think an acceptable partner should be able to accomplish that well." From where she sat, Nyx was aware her cleavage was more prominent, her robes spread near its middle and lifting further across her thighs than earlier with the more casual way of tying it. She was careful to keep her legs closed, lest she give him a grand view. However, she did run her hands up along the slits that exposed her thighs to draw his attention, regarding him with an increasingly intent gaze.

"So, did you enjoy that peak, or are you sensually drawn to rainstorms?" She cooed almost sweetly, smiling coyly once again as she looked over him. Rather, she not only felt like teasing him. Nyx was beginning to consider the appeal of warming up to him, her smile teetering towards warmth.

From his position on the floor staring over at her, Shatos had started to become addicted to watching the pink hair kitsune finding her attitude and energy enjoyable but the view.. that really excited him. Any hot bloodied make could not refuse the sensations that were growing within him at that moment as the scantly clad woman sat feet away from him in a way that taunted his mind and begged his more primal nature as a man to be released.

“An acceptable partner? Sounds like I have nothing to worry about if that is the case.” He responded with humor in his voice but with an underlining tone of lust. His eyes were too easy too read at night always giving off a slightly more vivid look that was excellent for intimidating his enemies but it did little to hide what he saw from his companions.

“You know I do very much enjoy rainstorms but I think if you wanted to remove that robe you naught get your question answered... we both know you’d never go to that extreme to find out.” He said teasing her and egging her own as if daring her to give him a proper show. If she did or didn’t do it he won either way and had only more enjoyment at her expense for it.

The storm began to come down even hard as the rain poured down like a waterfall and the winds shook the wooden cart making it cream and moan under the intensity of the storm. Hearing this the shirtless male got on his knees eyeing Nyx for a moment giving a long desirable look before reaching into his pack pulling out a rolled up blanket and laying it out covering the floor between the benches before moving to lay on it while enjoying the much lower view point he has staring up at her from his side of the cart

“If you have a blanket I would be happy to share for the night to keep warm. After all I’m shirtless so I’ll keep you pretty warm *Foxy*” He said in a low husky tone teasing her to join him.

Nyx raised an eyebrow as Shatos readily claimed to be an acceptable partner, her arms crossing thoughtfully as she considered what he’d meant. Did he have a hange if heart, deeming her a viable intimate partner? Or was he merely boasting of his own sensual prowess? Tilting her head slightly, she’d stare at him intently, the lust clear in his expression. Oh, and that gaze burned right through her, her own sense feeling on fire at the concept of giving in now. It was only her pride and her stubbornness holding her off now, reminding her of how he’d boasted about women becoming so submissive to him. She’d refuse to be just another woman, to any man.

“Is that so?” She’d decide to tease back instead, her legs uncrossing themselves, one of her legs extending past him in a manner to give him a fuller view of her inner thighs. Just not far enough to fully grant him the view of what lay between still. His challenge caused her to purse her lips a little, both the dare and the concept of giving in options that she had to weigh. “You’d certainly enjoy that, now wouldn’t you, Shatos?”

As the cart shifted and gave noise, she tensed just a little, but was far more intrigued in the way Shatos knelt before her and made a clear offer she couldn’t outright decline. Her gaze fixed on him with longing, but she held herself back, her fingers stubbornly holding the hem of her robes as she narrowed her gaze upon him hesitantly.

Chuckling a little, she’d slowly nod, a small smile resting on her lips. “I suppose that’d be a good source of warmth, considering our situation. Though, I do believe there’s be a better one yet,” she commented, insinuation what she believed they both had on their minds by now. Slowly but surely, Nyx would come to part her legs, sliding them nearer him along the floor and allowing him a full view of what lay between her legs.

Still, she refused to budge just yet. “But tell me Shatos, do you reckon you’re deserving of lying with me? How do I know you aren’t offering the blanket, still convinced I’d be another boring and submissive woman?”

As she responded her couldn’t help but notice the way her legs began slowly tease his eyes giving him a show of her inner thighs as they spoke. He very much took notice any time she moved she showed a little more and kept his avid attention. One day with this vixen and she already had him on the ground eyeing her up as if he were worshipping her body itself.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“I suppose that’d be a good source of warmth, considering our situation. Though, I do believe there’s be a better one yet.”[/BGCOLOR]

As those words left her mouth his eyes were unable to look at anything else, the world around him fell apart as only one thing began to matter to him, the vixen in all her glory spreading her legs apart showing him the treasure that hid between them. His crimson eyes stared forward taking in her body eventually moving up away from her pussy and back towards her face with a sexy smirk.

Despite his surprise and now intense heart beat he did not let her actions make him faulter in his response, “No woman alive has ever given me reason to think women aren’t submissive. If you think you can prove that wrong, prove me wrong.. well I’d give up half of my reward.” He said now in an extremely cocky voice all too determined to enjoy this moment. He never had intended to take this woman and in fact when they first met he wrote her off as just another companion he wouldn’t want around and yet here she was enticing him and pushing him to prove himself, the alpha drive within him being pushed to its height unable to let this woman speak back to him like he was just another man.

Sitting up he rand his fingers over the fur blanket he had been laying in with an amused glance in her direction, “I can mostly keep my hands to myself if you weren’t up for that though.. I wouldn’t think that much lower of you if you can’t back up your words.” He responded stabbing at her pride ready to take everything in that moment.

Savoring the moment, Nyx relished the look in his eyes, the way he seemed entranced with what she'd given him a peak at, and even the heat that had begun to rise within herself. Taking in all of his words, she'd seem to weigh her options, tilting her head to and fro slowly before coming to a decision. It was difficult to weigh her pride against her evident need– Shatos was a worthy adversary in this teasing they'd continued all day, but she was also aware that hero ego was on the line. If she were to give in too easily to something, what could be done for her?

Sliding her legs slowly back together, Nyx would lean in closer to him, eyes heavy with lust. "I have no need to prove myself to you, Shatos." She spoke in a low, thick voice, slowly adding, "Forget your reward. Simply admit I'm a perfect vision of a mate." What compelled her wording, Nyx wasn't sure. Her pride, her will to provoke him, maybe even her strong will to prove she was worth more than he spoke of her. While they'd spent most of the afternoon trying to tear at each other's pride and teasing about sensual matters, Nyx supposed what she really wanted to hear before agreeing to it now was that he'd take back his words. Maybe, then, she could too.

Sliding her feet slowly out to part once again, Nyx would stare him down curiously as she let her robe fall from her shoulders, the loose tie around her middle now barely clinging to the fabric that fell around her stomach. Still savoring the sight of him there on his knees, she'd slide herself forward towards him, teetering slightly on the edge of her seat as she smiled, wide and sly. "Then, perhaps I can arrange to grant you a ride to keep us both warm." Reaching out to him, one of her hands would reach his shoulder and press it gently back, gesturing for him to lay.

Last edited:
He wording was like music to his ears yet at the same time it was poison... the sweetest poison he could drink now. To give up everything he claimed and admit she was perfection that he would submit to and have his companion or fight back against her in that moment and give up this opportunity. His male desires verses his need to prove himself to be superior to her just like every other woman. The more he thought about it the more curious he became and after a long agonizing moment of silence between them he arrived at his answer, he had always sought a woman who wouldn't simply submit and maybe she was the one.

Closing his eyes he took in a slow and steady breath calming himself enough to speak in a slow and enticing voice rather than make him seem like the one who was only being enticed in that moment, "You really have something to prove even if you don't think so. All this talk about not submitting and me asking for proof that you might be a woman who wouldn't just submit to me. I admit it you've risen to the challenge through banter and being quick on your feet to whatever I could throw at you." He took a moment to let his eyes open giving her a stare of longing and desire that even he couldn't hide no matter how much he might have tried after everything she put him through, "Your beauty is astonishing... you are the perfect vision of a mate..." He said cutting himself off from finishing his thought and holding back what he really was thinking, 'Now to see if your actions are as pleasurable to what I would consider the perfect mate'

Watching her get on her feet he stared up as the voluptuous form of the kitsune in front of him and watched in appreciation as she let the robe fall from her shoulders revealing her topless form and had his eyes moving down her lovely chest taking in her half naked form revealing to him yet another part of her he desired to see and touch for himself. His hand reached up to meet hers as she pressed down against his shoulder slowly pulling on it inviting her to come down to lay with him as well while his other hand began to undo his pants he had on. As she was pulled down on to him he leaned his upper body body up capturing her lips with his own giving a passionate and heated kiss all too much desiring to taste her lovely full lips that had so easily mastered teases and taunts in such a way he found himself lost in the lust of the moment and he gave himself up to admit she was beautiful beyond what he would previously let her believe and accepted defeat for a much greater prize.

In the few moments of intense silence between them, Nyx's eyes remained locked lustfully upon his, her body warm with the prospect of what could be to come. Or, what may not if pride did win out. It was a fun contest to pose– what was more enticing, her and how she'd prodded at him to tease all day, or his strong held belief that all women would be submissive. It was a delicious battle for Nyx to get to witness, sizing him up even now as she awaited his response. Her expression turned into that of a cheeky smile as he began to speak, her eyes lighting up and her fluffy tail flicking playfully behind her. Like a fox eyeing down its prey.

Though she'd insisted on being held at equal footing this whole time, had she not? Nyx wouldn't have considered him prey, no. Eyeing him up as he knelt there, gaze inevitably drawn to his intense eyes, the way his hair fell upon his skin, the muscles and carvings sprawling over him... Nyx rather fancied him an impeccable companion that she couldn't wait to let unleash her desires upon. She awaited his second set of words, dripping like nectar from his mouth. And simply couldn't wait to lap that up for herself.
"Allow me to elaborate." She'd chime in simple reply, clearly pleased, but more willing to praise him with actions now than words. Her ego stroked, her beauty noted clearly, something of a soft expression fell over her even with the lust in her gaze. If any man were to ever coax her into being sweet, maybe it'd be him.

As Nyx moved to join him on the floor, she'd part her legs to kneel over him, lifting herself off the floor by her knees and the hand resting against him. She leaned into the kiss, all too satisfied to finally meet his lips– warm and fervent and pleased with the warmth spreading through her even at that simple gesture. The lips that had made those boasts and demeaned her with their teasing were drawing her in and further encouraging her to accomplish what she'd set to do. Here Shatos was, already proving he was much more than a brute. Admittedly, the man made her head spin just a bit.

As their lips mingled, her free hand made its way into his hair, slender fingers sliding through the dark locks and coming to rest on his neck there before sliding downwards. Her slender fingers trailed his form, eager to explore and soak in the heat of every inch. They roamed over his chest, down along his abs and hips, pausing as she noted he was already undoing his own pants. Nyx parted their kiss, lifting herself up just a little, her gaze still resting intently upon him until flicking down to take a hold of his pants to remove herself. Silky black boxers revealed, Nyx's tail would flicker and a pleased gleam lit her eyes as she glanced back up at him. Her hand trailed past his hips, at first only grazing over his bulge before committing to gently grasp and stroke at him through the thin fabric. Her lips only returned to his for a few seconds before moving, Nyx grinning wide as she tucked her face instead into the crook of his neck to nip at the flesh there. "You're remarkably handsome, yourself." She'd admit in a voice just above a breath, allowing him the stroke to his ego to match what he'd given hers before continuing on.

Nyx leaned in further, her bare breasts pressing against his chest shamelessly, the heat of their body contact making Nyx crazed to go further on this sensual exploration she was making of him. Kissing down along his neck to his collar bone and even chest, her free hand would trail after, more pressure on her knees as she began to sit up. Hips rest just beneath his bulge, she'd halt the had that stroked him to send him a cheeky smily as her hands rested on his hips, at the hem of those pesky boxers.

As he leaned up on his elbows he could only describe his current situation as be blessed by the nearly naked form pressing down against him and the lips that tasted as sweet as honey against his own. Her scent was intoxicating in that moment as he noticed a wild but alluring smell of sex and sweetness hitting his sensitive nose which only seemed to become even more sensitive in that moment like something awakening from deep in his core. The very actions she performed started to awake a sleeping beast from deep down which he would gladly lean up more against her accepting her warmth and softness as he did.

Feeling her slender hand sliding through his hand made him only respond in kind reaching up and using his free hand to softly pull through her hair wanting to grip and hold on to her but he forced himself to submit in that moment just to see what she had planned to see if all these boasts were full of everything she promised. She might be the one he always sought even if it was a purely sexual desire it was something he had yet to find in a woman, someone who could be as bold and forward as he could be. Those slender hands continued their traveling down his neck and chest slowly making his heartbeat double and the warmth of their kiss only that much more noticeable as he gave off soft groans of approval against her mouth wanting her to understand all the pleasure this simple action brought him.

Feeling her fingers slide along his abs and down to his boxers truly excited him wondering if she would get strait to the point or if even in sex she was a giant tease, the answer he would soon learn and it was one he could only imagine before now. Then her lips left his and it felt like he was losing some grand blessing despite his sudden desire to fill his lungs, if there was a way he could die it would be in this woman's arms forgetting to breath over needing to become one with her. He morbidly realized she could easily destroy him in a way no woman before her could and she had yet to even get to the best part.

"I know... It's the only reason I could find myself under such a remarkable vixen tonight." he said in a cocky but sexy tone of voice not wanting to give up their little game even if it was over sex. He refused to fully submit and just let her take over even in such a moment having too much enjoyment in the way she spoke to him in return. As she returned to pressing herself against him he leaned his head back slightly allowing her to press her lips against his neck. As her lips traveled all along his body he couldn't help but breath slightly harder feeling his manhood fully erect under his boxers and wanting nothing more than to rip them off and please her with it. His whole body was tensing in anticipation as he watched her move to sit right beneath his bulge showing off it's full 10" of glory through the cloth that restrained it and kept it from being buried inside of her already. The fact that her hands were already at the hem of his boxers sitting there for a moment was a moment too long and if not for the fact he wanted her to keep that control he would have normally pinned his partner down and unleashed his desires by now. Nyx was not a normal girl for him to hold himself back, everything about her and all she did enticed him to obey and see how she would make love to him.

Nyx felt herself intoxicated by the heat of his skin, the audible groans from his throat, and the overall opportunity she had at hand. This entire scenario gave the cheeky fox all the power she could've asked for, with such a powerful man willing to provide his body for her eager exploration, the clear lust in her gaze and expression intermingling with sheer delight as she looked over his form. Nyx was aware he could turn from his acceptance of her dominance at any moment– she admittedly couldn't withstand his physical prowess, but that made her current place all the more delicious. How often was it that she got to prove herself to a man that could be worthy of it?

Besides, teasing him and prodding at that resolve of his that allowed her to take charge was also quite a delectable option. Parting from his lips was a lost bliss, but her need to please and take advantage of this scenario was far too strong to waste. Tilting her head teasingly, she'd grin with his reply, "The only reason? MMHhhh." Nyx laughed just a little, her hands trailing along his hips gently as her gaze met his with a shine to them, "I'm quite keen to your looks, but let's say there were other reasons to weigh." The return of that cocky look in his eyes drove her on, making her wish to continue challenging him, but also further heating her growing desire for him. What was it about how self-assured he was that drove her so wild? Maybe the chance to tease and prod him into such vulnerable positions, regardless of his power.

Nyx smiled against his neck, fancying that this may be one of her greatest sensual conquests yet. A man of his delicious stature, his wit thus far, his apparent strength, which she had yet to even witness in combat... They were all aspects more than worthy of her heated desires. Parting her lips from his neck and leaning up to rest her core just beneath his bulge, she'd allow her gaze to dip to meet it, regarding it with just a little surprise and quite a delicious gleam of lust in her eyes.

"Your quick tongue and cocky attitude probably drove this on more than looks," she spoke lowly, and honestly, but the teasing lilt remained as she began to lift her hips. "Perhaps your view of me called for challenge," Nyx continued, hands flat on his hips as she used him to lift herself ever higher, and eventually forward to rest her core ever so lightly against his clothed bulge. Her own expression contorted just a bit, breath hitching a little as her body heated ever further, gaze still lustfully and intently rested upon his as she rocked her hips against him gently at first, a soft moan parting her lips before her words this time, "Though this prize may prove to have been worthwhile all in its own."

From there, Nyx began to move with more purpose, propped up by her steady palms and rubbing her core against him. It was both sexually satisfying and devilishly teasing, even to her– the proximity and heat of his shaft so close yet still shielded from her ability to take him in. She'd resist the urge to toss her head back as she arched her back and let her lips part in soft moans and mewls of pleasure, instead her gaze remaining intense upon him. She felt it important that Shatos witness this fully and that she take in every reaction of his in turn. Her body heated further in reaction to him, her hips moistening against him and her body taking on a flush of pink with the heat. Her hair cascaded down against her bare skin now, her chest heaving gently with her motions, her breasts perky but rocking gently as she rolled her hips. Her remaining robes slipped to rest under her breasts and above her hips, hardly held together by the time she raised one of her hands to pull them off fully, leaving her wholly bare to him.

While he laid upon the ground staring up at the kitsune the raven haired swordsman took note of her eyes and the way she looked at him. The way they moved over his body and the lust he could see growing him them despite how he felt and what he could feel from her the eyes spoke everything to him. She wanted this as much maybe even more than himself and he was doing his best to respond to every touch and tease in kind having enjoyed everything she had done thus far. In that moment he was sure of himself and his own actions that everything between them wasn't just another night or a moment of sex but that this was special for both of them. The intimacy between them couldn't be ignored and they both knew that much yet even in his moment of lust and desire he could see just how much it affected her as well.

The way she spoke and the way she stared down at him all but confirmed what he saw and how he felt about this. The cocky tone driving him insane that she was able to keep playing with him even in moments of desire this strong she was still willing to keep this battle of words up and going strong sending pure bliss through him with just her words. Everything about this situation screamed he take her throw her down and plunge himself inside of her yet he stayed firm below her wanting nothing more than to play this game and to entice her to do give herself to him the way he desired to give himself to her, intimacy and intelligent banter leading to a drawn out enjoyably passionate night.

The feel of their bodies slowly pressing against each other, the cold wild air around them was nothing for the heated feel of their skin with hot blood pumping hard beneath it. Shatos could only lean into her touch until her gaze met back with his making him stare deeply into her eyes with lustful desire of his own staring back. He panted quietly unable to hide it completely feeling himself rising to challenge her gaze with one more striking and desirable of his own. As she spoke her hips moved up onto his feeling her heated core pressing down through the cloth where his engorged manhood stood as tall as it could through the cloth restraints. Now only a thin piece of cloth restricted them from becoming one and it was the most pleasurable tease he had ever felt finding she knew exactly how to move her hips to entice his male desires.

"Is that all you've thought about is how quick my tongue is? You may yet find out what it is my tongue is truly capable of." He said in jest as she lowered herself against him and he began to let out soft desirable groans but his eyes burned with passion and refused to simple quit because she had began to give him what he had been waiting for and considering her own words she approved of what she was getting to do more than she would have expected to get from him tonight, "Just a bit more and you'll submit to me at this rate wont you Foxy... I can see it now just like the perfect mate you'll give in and beg me to get on top soon." He said quietly leaning up watching the way she removed her robe. In response to now having the naked form of his lover against him he began to move his hips teasingly.

He was making sure to slowly thrust up and down at slightly different angels changing just how he would grind up against her knowing all too well how to truly tease a woman. He would never give her too much at once deciding to slowly and intimately grind back with each movement of their bodies knowing even the heavier breaths added in to how pleasuring this was and both of them stared firmly into each others eyes as a battle of wills and desire again. His own eyes lustily staring back into hers giving of soft desired groans while his breath was starting to deepen while he slowly rose his upper body up higher and higher to meet hers daring her to stop him, "Admit it is still on your mind as much as I wanted to submit to you that you want to give in to me..." he said knowing she had too much pride and bite to give in to the teasing but the thoughts were there in his head and he needed to make her fight for this. Everything about this moment was still a struggle that they both were enjoying too much to just simply just have sex, there was more between them that couldn't be explained. Something deep down in Shatos was growing bolder and awakening more even if he didn't understand it that feeling refused to give in and lay down so easily for this vixen.

Naked atop her lover. Nyx looked over him with the thought lingering on her mind about what in fact had stirred this on. His looks, his charm, his strength– another man had never caught her eye so intensely so early on. Perhaps it was their exchanges, the teasing and back and forth power struggles, the unspoken understandings they seemed to have had so early on. It was difficult to fully grasp with her thoughts so clouded in their lust, but Nyx was acutely aware that this was becoming more than a one-night endeavor. It may even prove more than sensual, as dangerous a thought as that was to her.

Regardless of her breathy sighs and moans, Nyx still managed a cheeky smile at his suggestion, one of her hands leaving his hip for a few moments to run down along her own, bare form. "Is that so? Perhaps I'll think to give you a taste sometime." She mused, meeting his cocky ton with a sly smirk of her own as her hand trailed down to her own clitoris as if to prove the point, caressing it for a mere second as she rubbed against him. Feeling his gaze challenging hers intently, she make a point to narrow hers upon his, a joyful gleam in her eyes. If he was to continue their game of one-upping the other, there was no way she'd back down now.

Letting out a small, but breathy laugh for lack of air, Nyx still insisted, "You'd have the perfect mate beg for you to be on top nightly? Wouldn't you much rather have a much more enriching life?" Her hand moved from her core to his chin, grabbing it gently as she continued, "What kind of mate would I be if I simply gave in to you, Shatos?" A deviant glint lit her eyes even as he began to move his own hips, the friction of their hips increasing in intensity as her lips parted in a louder moan. She was wary of his intent to rise to a near sitting position now, threatening her place upon him and nearly rising to meet her height now as he spoke again. While the motion of his hips, those groans and longing stares were in fact enticing, Nyx knew better than to take his continued proposition into consideration. Instead, she'd smile at him almost cruelly.

"I can't say I'd altogether mind a night trying that..." She began to admit, her head tilting curiously as she struggled to maintain her words through her pleasured pants now, "but that is for another time. Tonight, you're mine." Moving her hands from his hips to his shoulders, Nyx would allow him to sit up there, but insisted upon her place on her knees atop him. Her upper body pressed flush up against his, she'd savor the warmth of his torso against her perky breasts, the way her nipples rubbed his chiseled form, the feel of his shoulders firm beneath her palms, how their hips ground and threatened to meld together, but more so, the intensity of their gazes caught together. It was all too delicious a moment, but Nyx felt herself nearing a brink that she didn't wish to push past without extending the evening.

Pushing herself up further from him, she'd pause there for a moment to drew in a deep breath now with their hips parted. Her deft fingers slid down to the hem of his boxers again, this time ridding him of the clothing, sliding them down past his legs from where she hovered above him in order to take in the full view of his length. Her eyes shone in its glory, taking in its height with a thirsty glance before leaning back on in to Shatos. Her hips lingered above his shaft, her body trembling just a little with the need of him, but intent on holding off just a little longer as she locked her gaze with his. Her hands moved back to his shoulders, sliding on back into his hair again as Nyx looked over him with lust and some form of growing admiration that she wouldn't yet voice. Instead, she'd linger there, looking over him with a smile before leaning in to capture his lips heatedly.

Through their kiss, Nyx shifted her hips to slide his shaft ever nearer her entrance, which was healthily slick and warm with the want of him. Rubbing her opening gently over his tip, she'd let out a soft cry into the kiss, body reeling with lust but hesitating at the urge to continue her teasing of him. However, withdrawing from their kiss briefly, she'd admit to herself that there was no better time to fulfill what they'd begun here. So, hovering over his length, Nyx spoke with her forehead pressed gingerly against his, "Allow me to show you that a mate can match you. Let us fulfill each other, Shatos."

At that, the tip of his shaft at Nyx's opening, she'd slowly lower herself down to take him fully in. Her shoulders rolled back as a brilliant wave of pleasure ran through her, their hips finally coming to connect deliciously as she let a cry part her lips. Nyx refused to let her gaze part from his through his, fingers moving from his hair to grip at his shoulders in bliss.

Her laugh was like a soft melody that was so pleasant to his ears that he couldn't help but become entranced by just the tone of it. Luckily for him she brought him out of that trance with her equally lovely voice that kept taunting him to reply in kind to each and every word. Something about this girl brought out his desire to prove himself and reply with just as many fast witty quips as she could throw out to him but before he could respond he saw those lips smile at him with a darkness that made his heart rate race as if discovering something even greater from the kitsune.

Tonight you're mine

Those words echoed through his head as she put her hands up onto his shoulders. Her body pressed up against him made him feel like his heart would explode out of his chest feeling the excitement only continuing as her breasts would press into him in such a way that he could feel just how firm and large they were. His male ego was heavily being stoked with such a woman sitting over him pressing her naked body up against him teasing and exciting him practically begging him to submit and accept whatever pleasure she wanted to give him with a look in her eyes that promised him the most pleasurable night of his life.

As her hands moved down the hem of his boxers he watched as she hovered over him to remove his clothing pulling it down off of his hips and legs. Once far enough he kicked the pants and boxers away in a hurry completely get himself undressed to meet and match her level of nudity which he was currently panting like a dog over how sexy she was with nothing on. Looking back up from her chest and on to her lips he saw her moving forward to capture his lips which he tilted his head to accommodate her lips matching how she kissed him and tilting his head up to kiss her back in such a way that he could fight her for dominance even in this kiss refusing to allow her to simply take control of him completely.

Busy with the kiss he hadn't noticed her moving her body until he moved his hands up along her sides noticing they had moved slightly from where he had last seen them at causing his eyes to open slightly realizing his little minx had been distracting him with this lustful and enjoyable kiss for what was truly about to come. As soon as her lips pulled away from his he took a deep breath in now feeling the heated entrance to her core pressing right against his raging erection. His large cock stood firmly up waiting this moment already stiff as could be ready for his lover to plunge herself down upon it.

"Yes Nyx show me my Mate.." He said putting emphasis on that last word noticing many times she had used it now. If she hadn't noticed it the crimson eyed male took noticed the way she spoke meaning she had much more than a simple lay in mind with him and deep down he couldn't disagree that she possibly could be that to him. Those thoughts however disappeared in an instant as he felt her hot wet entrance engulf him completely as if she were made to take him like no other partner had been able to fully take him in so easily. His head was about to lean back in the bliss of the moment but he noticed the way she looked at him and couldn't tear his eyes away finding his chest and abs compressing and expanding in heavy breaths in that moment as he felt himself groan loudly even over the storm as soon as she fully and completely took his entire length inside of her like that.

Reaching a hand up sliding up her back he firmly pressed his fingers along her skin running his nails slightly against the pale skin he soon found those long lovely pink locks of hair. His fingers reached up taking in those lovely locks and softly gripped himself in her hair pulling just enough to make her feel it but not enough to pull her head away or to make her feel like he was trying to take away her power. Instead he leaned forward suddenly having the urge to move up to her neck kissing and nipping at her flawless skin. He groaned softly suckling at her neck before feeling the urge to bite down. Something deep down inside of him begged to bite harder but he ignored it just giving a firm hungry bite just enough to tease her skin leaving a slight mark before pulling away and starting to move his hips back and forth. His mouth let out a blissful groan starting to feel their hips moving and he leaned himself up to kiss her lips once more with rough desire driving him giving her a much more passionate and rough kiss this time while at the same time groaning with need and desire against her mouth.

Nyx nearly smiled into the kiss as she noted his struggle to dominate her lips, welcoming the challenge with delight as she kept their lips connected with delightful heat. This man, he made her head spin, but she was so ready and thirsting to devour all she could of him tonight. In the heat of the moment, she'd even start making reference to this meaning a lot more than either of them had spoken of beforehand– something that he, of course, hadn't missed.

"Yes Nyx show me my Mate.."

Nyx's eyes couldn't help but widen at his words, that devilishly smooth tone drawing a shiver out of her as she realized just how tantalizing that concept seemed as of now. Even now, was she considering this man worthy of that sort of thing? Head dizzied with lust, mind whirring at the thought, Nyx was sure she didn't mind the consequences of her having called herself such a thing. Even if that did mean a future where she was indeed his. But, for tonight...

That groan she elicited from him to match her pitched cry all but made her forget about the talk of mates, instead intent on riding him until their desires were met, whether for several long minutes or until the morning light touched the caravan. Nyx was adamant in giving him a night full of sheer pleasure, her own clearly assured by even just the sheer size of him, filling her. She can't say she'd ever had a man so large, stretching at her, but feeling as though a perfect fit once she finally, fully sheathed him. Her body trembled just a little at that feeling alone, but she also relished the feeling of his hands finding their way to her hair and taking a grasp of it. Grinning cheekily even now as she panted softly, breasts melding against him, she'd gasp softly at the feeling of his teeth on her, her hands clamping further on his shoulders as she tensed just a bit at the sensation. He didn't pull through with a stronger one as she'd imagined, but she was still keen on him, gaze curious and needy as she lifted herself before lowering once more. Another softy cry left her, with more to follow as he began to move his hips.

Nyx felt her thirst for more of the sensation overcome her, soft cries muffled by the heated kiss they shared as she met his thrusts with ones of her own. Their hips moved rhythmically, her arms supporting her once more by his shoulders as she arched and lifted her herself up and down against him, the sounds of their skin coming together eventually beginning to sound through the cart. Sweat began to bead on her naked form, her nipples nearly painfully hard against his bare chest, her hair swaying just a bit with their motions, her eyes closed as their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss. It was rough, possibly bruising, but Nyx thirsted for ever more fo the man between her legs.

Her toes curled and her knees buckled under her just a bit, but she remained going strong, the pleasure shaking her body as she let her cries out against his mouth. After a few minutes of their matched motions, she'd shift her hands to his back, nails running down along his flesh in ecstasy as she began to use her hips themselves more for motion instead of her legs. Nyx's speed increased, feeling an edge of pleasure dangling ever nearer her, a coil of tension building up and threatening to release as she parted her lips from his in a needy cry, "Shatos!" Her body began to tremble, her eyes finally closing and parting from his gaze as her head fell to his shoulder, desperate in her motions to continue even as she met her own climax, body trembling in delicious passion against him.

Feeling her body pressing and moving against his, the way her hips moved up and down suddenly riding his entire length had his mind going through a flurry of emotions and desire in that moment never having felt quite this vulnerable or needy as if she had surpassed every lover he had ever had with just the sound of her voice and the movement of her body. His cock having been completely engulf inside of her tight hot core was the very definition of pleasure but when she raised and lowered her hips again it was as if there was an explosion of pure bliss rocketing through him that he had never been able to achieve with other partners that rocked his world. Her hands pressing down hard on his shoulders he could feel the way they flexed and gripped at his skin causing him to groan louder as she used the grip to help guide her body to move along the length of his shaft.

Her firm breasts pressing forward into his chest he could feel the hardened nipples against his own pecs finding the feeling to be wonderful as they pressed hard against his own skin just showing him how aroused his vixen was. As her body began to move faster she began to gain a strong rhythm moving up and down his shaft that was swiftly driving him crazy but he endured the bliss for her, he had no intention of letting her guide him to his first climax so easily. Shatos wanted her to work for his first climax having no reason to make her think she was so good that she could get him off so easily but he if let himself enjoy it fully he was sure she could being the first woman to be able to take his entire length and ride it without being in pain it was an amazing sensation he didn't want to give up.

The very sound of her slamming her hips down against his and the connecting of their bodies in such an intimate fashion was almost as wonderful to hear as he moaning both of which he only wanted more of as time went on as if he was becoming hypnotized by the sound and the now slick skin of his partner putting in so much effort to ride and please both of them. Moving his hip to meet hers more and more as time went on he put on hand down on the ground to help increase his own tempo moaning aloud. His moaning was cut off as her lips pressed tightly to his in a kiss filled with rough passion and desire that pressed so hard against his own lips he could only feel them swelling up as he pushed back into the rough kiss. His eyes half open stare forward at the closed eyes of the pink haired goddess riding him, blessing him with such an amazing feeling all he wanted to do was let go and try to impregnate her, keep her and never let her get away from him.

As their lips came apart he leaned back panting loudly with a please grin spreading itself on his face while his chest moved far enough away to watch as he own chest began to bounce and move up and down with her wild effort to keep going. He could see her legs began to clench up as her speed increased focusing on moving with her hips more than her body giving the man one clue as to what was about to happen and as if to satisfy her he responded. His own hips began to buck up and down quickly to greet her own thrusts now completely focusing his mind in his tasked despite having been so close moments ago. Determination and pride drove him as his pace began to speed up quickly just as hers had been going. When she called out his name he watched in awe as the goddess he currently was impaling with his long shaft began to shake and she leaned forward closing the gap to press her body against his as she came while still trying to keep her momentum going. Holding back still he kept thrusting up into her in a heavy rapid motion allowing himself to focus on the pleasure over the action now as she got her first climax and he could enjoy knowing she did get off now.

With that in mind the hair in her hair slid up into it slowly grabbing a bit more and more firmly while taking advantage of her lack of control to enjoy himself now. He leaned forward into her neck with a heavy breath on her skin and began to moan louder the firmer he took hold of her hair and started to pull on it more, "I hope you aren't.... getting too tired..." He said with cocky panting breaths while starting to double down on the effort of his hips thrusting up into hers. Time to see just how much control she wanted or if she would lay down and submit to his actions.

Nyx was all too sated by this delectable man, her gaze enchanted by the sight of him beneath her, and her insides quivering with delight at the sensation of being filled with his hot shaft. Their bodies pressed together, his alluring gaze driving her further, the friction between their hips felt as if it could go on forever for all she cared. He was sheer ecstasy. Never had she had such an endowed partner, but furthermore, never had she felt this driven to fully claim and ride a man. His attitude, his appearance, his teasing and challenging treatment of her– it was all so alluring even now that Nyx was sure she could see herself in danger of truly becoming his. Not to submit to, but to continue in mating with, to lust after time and time again. He could possibly prove to be her actual match.

Nyx inwardly reeled as his hips began to meet hers, the increased intensity of each thrust earning a sharper cry from her at first, before becoming more rhythmical, soft moans once more. His strong thighs flexing between her hips, Nyx became keen to the sounds and smell of their slicked skin coming together in harmony. The rough kiss gave her the motivation to ride onward, the heat still coiling within her translating through her gaze, thick with lust as she looked over her partner intently. Viewing his pleased grin, her gaze slid down across what she could see of him, his long hair and bare skin, her fingers trailing his shoulders for a few moments before needing to find their grip on his muscles shoulders again. Returning his grin with a coy one of her own, it was quick to mix in with her intense pleasure as his hips began to buck more fervently, a loud moan of gratitude parting her lips as she came that first time, again crying, "Shatos!"

His continued thrusting and her determination lead her to a steady recovery, steadying her knees again to continue to movements even as her insides pulsed heatedly around him. Never had she wanted to see pleasure in a man more, her gaze intent upon him now as Nyx greedily continued to take him in, her hips arching with friction and pleasure against his in quick motions. She felt a hand in her hair and hot breath pressing to her flesh, her gaze narrowing upon him once again in challenge as she bit back a soft cry. Even now, his cockiness drew out more heat from her, her insides simply reeling with arousal though she wasn't about to admit to that. Though, Nyx knew too well what he was getting at– a stubborn, coy look crossing her own face as she made breathy reply between thrusts. "Not... even... close," she insisted, though she knew full well her muscles would pay the price for this tryst in the morning. Tilting her head curiously, she'd tease, "Perhaps I'll need to... keep that mouth busy next time."

Besides, she had to repay him for that cocky, continued jab at her. Nyx's grip on his shoulders tightened, her nails scratching at them as she bit her lip and powered through increasing the tempo and intensity of her own thrusts down onto him. To hell with falling behind, she had every intent of carrying through with the deliciously sinful strength Shatos was displaying. If ever there was a man she wished to live up to in intimacy, it may as well be him. Hips arching, breasts bouncing more rapidly, Nyx would gather her strength and release one of her arms from his shoulder. Reaching down behind her, her slender fingers would find his balls to gently fondle, her arm bending to ensure they weren't yanked with any thrust– her touch soft against his flesh there, even with their speed. Her head tilted down towards his neck, leaving hot kisses down his jaw, throat, and finally collar bone, nipping and sucking at it to leave a variety of small marks to claim that she'd been there.

With his hips focused on thrusting up and down pushing his entire length into her and pleasuring himself he couldn't help but enjoy teasing Nyx again while tempting himself at throwing her down on the ground. She was in such an easy position that he could have had her on her back and continued this while filling her completely letting her rest and allow him to continue her job but she would not be having that he soon learned. His body perked up with amusement and pure delight as she spoke back with that breathy tired but powerful voice. Even now he could hear how tired she was and she still had attitude, she could really be worth all the time and effort to make his if this was how she could be for years before he could break her in. That was more than worth it in his mind.

Feeling her fingers flex and tighten the nails once again clung into his shoulders as she kept moving her hips back to his over and over working on pleasing him still, the vixens body was still focused on his intense pleasure which he was starting to really enjoy seeing how long he continued to go at him even after watching her orgasm already once she was not even going to try to take a break for him. This woman if anything became more focused on how she moved to stop wasting so much energy and still kept pushing herself into pleasuring him, the very thought and the actions were getting him to moan a bit louder as his voice started to fight the crashing rain and thunder around them. If not the intense storm the whole camp would be very aware of their intense and most intimate moment they shared together because even he could not muffle his desire to let the world know how much she was pleasuring him and it shows as his whole body covered in sweat was focused on moving to match her hips, all the worth he usually put into fight now putting into making love was on full display for his kitsune's eyes and he was trying to make a good show of it.

Just as much as he was trying to make a show for her Nyx was making a show for him watching her breasts bouncing up and down rapidly as she rode his cock and eventually removed an arm from his shoulder making him lean up more expecting she would only remove it long enough to readjust her grip while she rode her stallion. His smirk however faltered as he was wrong and her small soft hand moved behind her and surprised and excited him when it began to caress his thrusting balls. The way her slender hand rubbed against them gently despite the intense fucking and rapidly slamming cock surprised and threw him off as he began to feel his body tense and his balls flex slightly to her very enjoyable fingers.

While moaning from this new sensation he felt her lips suddenly suddenly pressing against his jaw. Her mouth kissing and sucking hard on his skin all the way down his neck to his collar bone making him lean his head back finally unable to stare over at her as his body was too engulfed in the pleasure and desire he was feeling. The way her mouth teased and played with his skin and how her hand began to rub along his balls he could feel his pleasure sky rocketing and his loud needy moans began to give away everything that was coming her way. His legs began to flex and force himself up and down more rapidly in less smooth and more of an intense thrusting motions he began to plow his large cock deep inside her over and over rather than thrusting gently inside of her. Leaning his eyes back to look at her more his eyes were desperate and needing find himself pushing himself to keep going despite how close he was getting the dark hair covered his eyes slight while sweat started to drip down his forehead and along his face pushing himself towards what would soon be the end of a very intense pleasurable fucking he regretted nothing about this night other than the fact he couldn't keep going longer to see what her limit would be.

With the hand in her hair let go of the lovely pink locks and suddenly found themselves dug into her back trying not to dig his nails in while pulling himself against her, pushing everything he could into meeting her body with his own. His moans slowly getting louder, deeper but more intense until it was too much that he needed this. He moaned loudly still rapidly thrusting but he could feel his cock slowly leaking heavy amounts of precum, his cock was already starting to throb but he held back he refused to cum so suddenly. Shatos wanted nothing more than to finish inside of her and fill her with his seed, he had a moments decision and he could pull out...

Slamming his hips as deep as they could go he held himself inside of her feeling his better than he ever thought he could feel. He rolled his head back as his cock violently throbbed and pushed inside of her growing larger for the moment as if to make sure she was unable to get off of him in time. The long cock flexed hard before releasing a large load of his seed right inside of her in a thick creamy explosion of heat that would warm her very core even more than she already had. He moaned louder while panting hard looking into her eyes as his body flexed and tensed under and the balls in her hand kept pushing all of that pent up cum inside of her in several intense gushes satisfying his need to mate and fill her with every single drop of his semen. In that moment he made his choice and he wanted Nyx to be his and this very act would prove that she belong to him, her body was to hold his seed for their future together.

Nyx was quite honestly in awe of his current athleticism– seeing that strong, muscled body that seemed perfect for combat doing its utmost right here with her? It was deliciously addicting and Nyx was already aware of the fact that even as she watched now, she'd love a return performance. As Shatos' head tilted back, giving in to the sensations she'd just added, Nyx felt a cheeky little grin rest along her lips. That sort of reaction from him was priceless, pride swelling within her as she felt her own arousal quickly building back up alongside his own.

When his gaze returned to her, Nyx returned their intensity with a needy, lust-laden stare of her own, pants and moans drawing out of her with every thrust of their two hips together. Her cries grew louder as his thrusts became harder, sweat beading across her form and her thighs twitching with both the heat and exhaustion. Nyx was aware that she was caught in an erotic daze here with him, her chance of regret long gone with the sensations washing over her. With Shatos here between her legs, on her lips, in her hands.... Nyx wound't want to be anywhere else.

Feeling his hands pulling at her, hearing the change in his moans, Nyx's ears perked up just a bit in realization. Now was the right time to use the very last of her strength for the night. Doing her utmost to match his thrusts, more fervently slamming their hips together, her own cries of pleasuring raising as he pushed deeper and deeper within her, Nyx awaited his climax with nearly-bated breath. As he slammed in his deepest, she cried out loudly, her grip on his shoulder clenching in desperation as her hips and head rolled back to ride out the wave of pleasure. She hardly had the ind to think of the implications of him spilling his seed into her like so, instead releasing her grasp of his balls and returning her free hand to his other shoulder. Looking deep into his eyes as she panted and attempted to catch her breath, Nyx would eventually let her face flush as she felt his cum gathering, hot and sticky within her.

One of her hands moving to pass over his stomach, she felt embarrassment take her for just a moment as she spoke on up, her gaze on their connected hips as she questioned, "Did you.. mean to... plant it within me?" Her voice was softer, breathy between her pants, and as she got the gall to shift her gaze back to his, there was something more than teasing there. Nyx was almost flattered, though the prospect of what could happen had yet to fully hit her. Starting to catch her breath, still connected by the hips, she'd lean in to him and claim a long, but softer kiss from his lips. Her hands threaded up from his shoulders and through his hair, her touch gentle and warm as she took the affection she wanted before slowly pulling her face back to look over his.

"I'll take it that I've proved myself?" She questioned, a coy smile returning to her face as she spoke with a little bit of a tease, though her gaze was a lot warmer upon him than earlier. Just maybe, she considered– just maybe Shatos could yet earn more fo these warm feelings from her.

As the pair came down from their intense climax he stared up at her watching how she seemed to go back to enjoying it right up until the end. Evidently she had enjoyed round two on her end which satisfied his ego even more watching the way she had been blissfully going at it with him. The look in her eyes was more about pleasure than pride which served to fuel every moment after that up until the moment he came inside of her as a show of dominance and desire of his own. Those crimson eyes of his stared up at her body the whole time afterwards in awe and enjoyed the beauty of her resting upon his cock even after sex.

Moving her hand over his stomach he watched the movement with curiosity of what it is she would do now that he had finished inside of her unsure how the vixen would take his claim. Her eyes descended to where their hips connected and their juices were slowly making their way out of her around his cock slowly leaking out. His eyes moved back from their hips to her face with watching with panting breaths as she took time to speak. When he heard what she said he was surprised to not hear regret but enjoyment? He wasn't sure but he suspected that she was happy he had.

"I didn't have any desire to pull out of you in the slightest.." He said with a bit more care than his previous taunts proving he meant more by it than he wanted to show. Then she softly pressed her lips against his in a much more tender and pleasurable motion than he had expect but he did not at all fight against and instead wrapped his arms around her back allowing his hands to slide down her slick small back. He moaned softly against her tender lips and leaned his head to the side to match her kiss with as much tender enjoyment as she got out of it.

Her next question caused him to let out a large grin and started to laugh warmly back. As he went to respond a large crack of thunder deafened the pair for a moment before he shook his head and smiled leaning forward capturing her lips again not caring if this wagon fell apart right now leaving them on the muddy ground, he had what he wanted and she was going to be his, "Yes Nyx..." Shatos said with a loving glance into her eyes. While he may not be sure if that was what this feeling actual was yet he felt warm and cared for in that moment in a way he had never felt so he decided to just embrace it and as his arms were already wrapped around her pulling her close, he would continue to embrace her.

The wagon shuttered and shook against the high winds with the storm only seeming to get worse as the pair laid hidden from the world. Reaching over Shatos grabbed the discarded kimono pulling it up and over her body slowly covering her up he leaned in kissing at her neck once again finding his body telling him to act on an action he never had the urge to do before. Her scent began to get even more noticeable too. The sweat and sex already very much an easy thing to smell but now her more intimate detailed scents began to become noticed. Leaning his nose in he smelt at her skin like a dog or canine would do searching for something before he leaned over and bit into her neck before he even realized he did it. His mouth going until her skin was bruised just enough to leave a mark while he sucked softly on the bare skin. His eyes were half lidded unable to process why he did it but he felt right suddenly marking her skin in a very noticeable location for all other men to see her mark. After nearly a minute he pulled away from her neck laying back coming to terms with what he just with a flushed slightly unable to process what that was about.

"I didn't have any desire to pull out of you in the slightest.."

Nyx didn't remember the last time a man had truly made her heart flutter, but this was certainly the first in a long time, and it took its toll on her. Her eyes widened at him, unsure if she was more surprised by his words or his change in tone, but not ready to try putting meaning to either of them. Instead, she savored the tender sensation of their kiss, her fingers curling into his hair as her body began to relax into his. Realizing she could feel a different kind of enjoyment just pressed up against him like this, her thoughts spun just a bit. She wasn't becoming weak, was she? Once they'd withdrawn from the kiss, looking up at him with a curious gaze, her expression was far from coy as she smoothly commented in reply, "I have no desire to be parted from you, yet." Whether she meant their connection at their hips or in general terms, Nyx wasn't even sure herself. Allowing her statement to go vaguely into the air between them, Nyx would look over him with some sense of fondness, though she was hesitant to think too hard on it currently.

His laugh warmed her, earning a similar, small giggle from her as she tilted her head to observe him with a small smile. He didn't need to answer, she had decided as she leaned on into the kiss, her hands this time delicately cupping his face as the thunder shook the cart they sat within. However, his reply came, again leaving her feeling weightless, flattered– incapable of fulling grasping it, for fear of getting ahead of herself. Instead, blushing, she'd move her arms to meet his embrace, her hands trailing up his back softly as she soaked in his warmth. Nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck, Nyx murmured a soft response, "Good. Though, you'd best take responsibility, if it comes to it..." Alluding to what he'd chosen to do with his seed, she still didn't think hard on it, instead enjoying the tender moment and letting that soft tease pass her by.

When he moved, she lifted her head up to let her gaze trail his motions, a small smile lighting her face as she realized he had reached for her kimono. Gently taking the front of the robes to tie around herself, Nyx paused in her actions as she noticed him begin to do something peculiar– at least, for a human. Seeing him sniff her, she tilted her head curiously, gently questioning, "Shatos?" Though, she soon realized what he was doing, her lips parting in a gasp as she grabbed ahold of him again. Feeling his teeth bite down, she shuddered just a little, but made no complaint as she withdrew, instead letting one of her hands trail over her skin there before grinning to herself.

Seeing as he laid back, she'd use what was left her her strength to pull herself up and finally off of him again, letting out a soft pant as his shaft was freed of her and her muscles began to retake their normal shape. Slipping one leg over him, she'd let her body finally rest as she turned to lay at his side, her body curled to face his as she let her breath finally catch back up with her. "Your'e a bold one, Shatos. I think I'm quite keen to that." She let out a slight laugh, then taking a deep breath to relax as she looked over what of him she could see. "Time to turn in for the morning, mmh?" Nyx suggested, leaning up once more to draw the blanket over their forms, her pink hair falling across part of his chest as she pulled the blanket up and across the both of them. Pausing there to look down at him, she'd cup one of his cheeks in her hand, smiling at him thoughtfully before lying back down one more time to give in to her exhaustion.

"Good. Though, you'd best take responsibility, if it comes to it..."

Those words rang through his head in blissful surprise after she had said them. Pulling herself free of him he could only let out a soft groan of approval as she freed herself of their union allowing them to have the freedom to move again. Laying back on the blanket he saw her reach over to pull it back over their warm bodies. If this was how it was going to be when they were alone and safe he would gladly trade anything for this to continue. She accepted what he had done as a form of dominance and in return asked him to take care of her as a lover even if her words didn't exactly say that they both knew what she meant.

Her body moved up next to his putting a leg over him and in response he wrapped an arm under and around her pulling her against him. His arm tightly around her he leaned his head to the side to stare over at her with a rush of emotions as he stared into her eyes. Her voice as sweet as honey and her body warmly pressing up against him now. The blanket wouldn't even matter to him in that moment just having her to rest with was enough he could easily sleep now knowing she would be by his side as he slept tonight, "You're just as bold Nyx. Never has any woman tried to tame me. Maybe you might..." He said in a deep whisper that sounded happy and content. He could feel the hand against his cheek and in return one of his hands slid up and began to slowly run through her hair. His fingers slowly running through the pink locks having come to love her brightly colored hair since that evening by the fire.

"Sleep well..." He whispered those last words before closing his eyes and laying down his head to rest right up next to hers just barely touching while the storm kept strong until the early morning. He laid there unable to be bother by even the loudest thunder as long as he could rest with her alone in that little wagon they started their adventure in and now made love in for the first time.

As the morning sun rose over the land the clouds had mostly vanished with the storms end. The caravan began to wake and assess the damages done to the carts while trying to get a couple fires started. The workers began to pull out the spare wood they kept in case of these situations and began to get one fire going to make a decent meal for the day. Eventually Herald noticed the lack of two individuals who had been up later than the rest weren't around as breakfast was being made. Noticing the cloth pulled down on the cart they arrived in he walked over pulling the cover back he peaked in side, "Hey are you two-" He shut up as a pair of crimson eyes snapped open and the blanket that was over them was no longer there leaving the pair almost naked on display.

Shatos stared up at the man while his arms suddenly pulled around Nyx tightly in response of the privacy invasion. He would have gone for a weapon but after last night he had no idea at first where it even was. Once logic clicked he let go of his hold on her slightly and groaned just leaning in to cover her body, "Give us twenty minutes or so..." he muttered heavily annoyed the man could hear he was not at all happy about this wake up call he received. Harold didn't say another word but actually had a grin on his face having seen a little more of Nyx than he expected to before closing the sheet and walking away with a whistle.

Completely aware of what the man saw he leaned up over her for a moment as he himself examined the robe that came undone in the night revealing her naked body to him. He bit his lip slightly feeling his arousal very much alive and active as his cock began to get hard just at the sight of her bare body but he knew this was not the time for a quickie even if she was up for it because their traveling companions would certainly hear everything going on in the creaky little cart. Leaning down he captured her lips softly kissing her with a soft moan he was so tempted to lay back down and ignore his need to get up and get ready for the day.

Feeling one of his arms loop around and pull her on in closer, Nyx smiled rather blissfully. She couldn't say she'd ever slept pressed up to a lover so tenderly, or had such a lover to begin with, but she was quite aware she was content to continue on this way if he also showed interest in it. Returning his gaze intently, this time with a more peaceful expression for the time being, Nyx felt her chest fill with absolute warmth for the man.

"You're just as bold Nyx. Never has any woman tried to tame me. Maybe you might..."

She felt her cheeks warm with the sentiment, letting a soft giggle leave her as she let her head tilt to lean on one of his shoulders. Settling down finally, content, warm, and utterly satisfied, Nyx was starting to fall asleep there before she'd even known it. "Goodnight, Shatos." She'd speak just above a whisper as she let out a small, final yawn before exhaustion truly fell over her and sleep came swiftly. The storm didn't wake her, nor could it have if even that severe storm had been five times worse. At least, that's how deep the sleep felt upon waking.

Nyx stirred from sleep slowly, hardly aware of Harold's presence, and foggy still as she felt Shatos' arm tighten around her. The sensation warmed her, her feet and tail stretching out before returning to her sleeping position. Last night felt like a dream– that perfectly romantic setup, that long and drawn out teasing, the all-too-satisfying culmination of all of their buildup. Even as she began to wake, she could still remember how much ecstasy she'd experienced atop him, never to be matched by another, she was sure of it. What truly and finally stirred her from sleep was the soft kiss she received, her lips returning the gesture with their own soft, groggy kiss before they withdrew.

Opening her eyes finally, Nyx would let out a yawn and stretch herself, her muscles sore and her thighs certainly tight from the activities of the night before. Clear that she'd in fact that been dreaming, her gaze was quick to set upon Shatos, both curiosity and content there as she let out a little giggle. "I suppose I hadn't been dreaming up that whole, blissful encounter," She began with a teasing lilt, letting her head tilt to once side as she looked him over, quite pleased to find him still naked and a bit disheveled this morning. "Good morning," she'd chime in addition not long after, grinning and slowly coming to stand, her balance still just a bit weary as she let out a sigh and a slight pout. It was highly inconvenient to have to continue on with the mission, with her much preferring a day of rest in bed with him, but... A job was a job, regardless of how her body ached and how much she'd prefer to enjoy a peaceful morning in a real bed.

Noting her near-nudity, she'd chuckle a little to herself, this time properly tying her robes back around herself and even moving to find the sash she'd discarded on the bench so early on in the night. "I'd presume you slept well?" She smiled cheekily at him, adjusting her clothing until it was right and snug again, then coming to fix her hair, fingers running through it leisurely as she glanced over her shoulder at him with a warm smile. "I hadn't had such good reason for a deep sleep in some time, you've got me there," She grinned, nearly complimentary with her words, but still close to teasing as she finished getting ready and then near, her hand gently upon his forearm as she felt her chest again warm, being near to him. Looking up into his eyes, Nyx wondered if that warmth would only grow from there– though she supposed it was too soon to say. They're just have to find out.

Placing a gentle kiss on his bare arm, she'd grin up at him, suggesting, "Was it time to head out, then?"

Back
Top Bottom