Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon: Beyond the Net (Character Profiles)

Digimon:

Beyond the Net

Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Screenshot-1.png

Human characters
Name:
Description (or image):
Desired Digimon: (list Digimon that you want others to play as for your future partner).
History: The characters history. Please not how character will be involved in Digimon. Most likely will meet in Kowloon or maybe Eden.

Digimon characters

Name (starting from): The name of the Digimon as it appears when rp starts.
Personality:
Evolution Line: The evolution path the Digimon will have. Can start as far as Champian (or Adult) level and will evolve to further forms later in the rp.
History: The Digimon's history. Most Digimon were created in Kowloon or some other cyberspace, but some have come from fleeing the damage to the Digital World.

Last edited:
Name: Seth
Personality: An ambitious individual he is desperate to create a better life for himself. Although he doesn't like to show it he does care for others.
Sexuality: Straight
Description (or image): Black hair, green eyes. Often wears black shirt and dark grey pants.
Desired Digimon: Lillymon, Ranamon, Bastemon\Persiamon\Beastmon)
History: An amateur hacker looking to make some money while getting through school. After his hacking team brakes up he realizes he would need his own Digimon so he goes to Kowloon.

Name: Samual "Sam"
Personality: A kind-of shy kid who still wants approval of his peers, he wants the approval of others but doesn't have the best people skills.
Description (or image): Blond hair, brown eyes, shorter then his peers. Often wears a T-shirt and khaki shorts.
Desired Digimon: Fairymon\Kazemon
History: As a student he never stood out. He has been dared to go into Kowloon to try and prove himself by his 'friends'.

Name: Anna
Personality: A kind if gullible girl, despite the overall ubiquity of technology, she's woefully underprepared for her first time entering the cyberspace in such a way. However, she is intelligent enough to get the hang of things soon enough.
Description: Pretty enough, if a bit nerdy looking!
Desired Digimon:
History: A lover of history and a grade-A student, in her last year of high school. Despite being great at just about any subject, she hasn't spent too much time on the net diving in, and at the suggestion of one of her teachers, she decided to take a look, despite not knowing where to go or having anyone to really go with.

UDKTGlg.gif

Human characters
Name: Shion "Shio" Maou
Personality: A sassy idol / journalist who use to be a sister to a digidestined. She refused to accept her brother's death and began to deviate from her job. She tends to hang with a hacking group known online to help her get scoops and often frequents the darker net.

1wCiUlW.png
Npv2mJB.png

Desired Digimon: Angewoman

History: A journalist for EDN, Eden Digital News. She has had various video articles along with many written ones...the issue is she tends to go overboard and is known to get in over her head. She is even blacklisted from specific zones but that does not stop her from dawning a disguise and sneaking in anyways for the scoop. She use to be a pop idol but recently she has been known as a hacker on many occasions and even has caused problems for local authorities for holding information on informants who helped her.

@Esmeraldine, I could play your partner if you like, any idea of what kind of digimon would you like?

Oh yeah sorry, wasn't paying attention. Sure uh... I mean I guess I'm fine with any humanoid digimon really. Maybe something pretty, like Angemon or like the human spirit forms from Frontier. It's been awhile since I last paid attention to digimon so I'm very rusty with names and stuff.

Also planning on playing Fairymon/Kazemon for the digimon portion. My fave hands down!

Name (starting form): Varius (Lekismon)
Personality: Calm and fairly direct, along with clear physical tics (his ears, mostly) that make it painfully obvious how attentive he is to his surroundings. Around humans, though, he's a bit awkward; uncertain what to expect out of them, or how to make a good impression (never mind finding them rather interesting)
Evolution line: Crescemon, for now
History: A bit of a rare case, perhaps, in that he'd often wandered through different communities of digimon back in the Digital World. When the destruction began, however, he was one of the first out... immediately losing track of everyone where he wound up. Now he continues as something of a wanderer and information-gatherer, picking up a few new habits, and likes and dislikes, along the way.

Oh yeah sorry, wasn't paying attention. Sure uh... I mean I guess I'm fine with any humanoid digimon really. Maybe something pretty, like Angemon or like the human spirit forms from Frontier. It's been awhile since I last paid attention to digimon so I'm very rusty with names and stuff.

Also planning on playing Fairymon/Kazemon for the digimon portion. My fave hands down!
Ok we have many options if we wanna go humanoid, and pretty. Angemon would be a good choice do you have any other preferences? Doesn’t have to be a specific Mon by if you wanna go for a look or a theme I could look for something similar and fun for both of us.

Well as much as I'd love Leomon, I'm kinda weird. So if I'm playing a furry character, I'm pretty much fine opposed to whatever humanoids you want, but if I have to play a human, I'd rather it be with another humanlike character. Basically I like f furry x m whatever, but not f human x m furry, if that answers your question?

Name: Plotmon
Personality: Somewhat timid and lonely, scared of other digimon and most humans; needs a friend; secretly obsessive
Evolution line: Fairymon
History: Created by a hacker who wanted to have a charming puppy-like digimon in order to scam others. While he succeeded in making her utterly cute, he failed in creating her personality, as he didn't think it was important. As a result, Plotmon is extremely distrustful and scared of just about everyone and everything, though she just wants someone to love. She fled from her creator and is currently in search of a loving partner.

Name (starting from): Angemon
Personality: Angemon is a good boy who wants to keep everyone safe and happy. Though brave and stalwart in the face of evil and despite his own talents for it he dislikes direct combat. He's also somewhat naive and dim-witted but well-intentioned. As a Digimon of purity made manifest sex and other indecent acts even when only spoken of makes him uncomfortable and flustered.
Evolution Line: Poyomon>Tokomon>Patamon>Angemon>Holy-Angemon>Seraphimon
History: Angemon was created in an accident in Eden, formerly an antivirus and security program that was exposed to Holy Data, causing it to mutate into the dashing Angemon. From there based on his programming the Digimon began to wander Kowloon and Eden in search for wrongs to right, virus to destroy if necessary and people to protect.
@Esmeraldine, @BrightChaos do you two approve?

Last edited:
Overall it's fine. Personally not into same sex stuff though, so I'd ask that you keep that part away from my character, if you please.

Back
Top Bottom