Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rubber Mansion [AbbeyChase/KinkyPonyGirl]

Gianna tweaks her nipples in between and Jayden was getting jealous of the actions that was . going on. She wanted in on the action and she walks behind Abbey, “Did you know that cutting a person’s breath makes an orgasm better.” She points out. She covers the masks breathing tube and smiles as Gianna kisses and licks her clit, Jayden knew she was about to struggle, and it she smiles as she waited for it to happen. She gave it a few minutes and then let go of the mask and she looks at Abbey, “You are mine.” She states.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would start to panic as the Mistress had cut off her air supply, and just like the Mistress had predicted, Abbey would become quite combative, but the Mistress who was made of muscles prevented Abbey from going anywhere, holding there against her will. And the lack of air for those long few minutes would lead to panic, causing Gianna to pull back since Abbey's leg's began thrashing about wildly.

No sooner did the Mistress let go that Abbey would jump up and out of everyone's way, ripping off the rubber gas mask from her face as she took several deep urgent breaths, still looking quite panicked. But that sentiment would be short lived as the look on her face would turn to white hot anger as she exclaimed a very angry "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Are you out of your fucking mind?" Abbey continued to huff and puff for air... Abbey was really pissed off and didn't at all feel safe anymore. She would extend a latex gloved towards the Mistress and say "Give me my mobile, I'm leaving!" as she basically prepared to walk out. She would look at Gianna and say "And you! I trusted you! Stay the fuck away from me....". It would seem that Gianna and her Mistress had been entirely too forceful against poor Abbey...

Gianna stops and then pulls Jayden to the side, “Is pushing her the right call?” She asks. Jayden glares over at Abbey and hands Gianna the phone, a part of her upset that she could not get the girl to submit to her, but she was more than welcome to leave. Jayden looks at Gianna, “Do me a favor I think she is at that point where she will come to terms with the fact that she likes the material. I want you and the girls to push her over the end. I don’t care what you do as long as she comes back.” She states.

Gianna looks back at Abbey, “I will do as told, but I doubt she will come back are we pushing her a little hard yes, but anyway I better get her home before she decides to do something drastic.” She states as she heads off to get changed. Jayden walks off to her bedroom and she laid down and closes her eyes wondering what she was doing was the right play, she quickly found her phone and texted the girls. Gianna came back a few minutes later and got Abbey in the car.

The drive home was a quite one and when they got to the house. They went inside and the others were all in latex and they went about their business.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would wait for Gianna to get changed before the two headed back to the car, with Abbey still dressed in head to toe rubber, with her mobile in one latex gloved hand and her rubber gas mask in the other latex gloved hand. Abbey would remain eerily silent during the drive, still fuming from what had just happened.

As the pair got to the sorority house, Abbey was shocked as she saw that all of her sorority sisters were dressed in head to toe latex. Abbey just stood there for several moments as she basically gawked at all these beautiful women dressed in latex. In all of the cases, the girls wore total enclosure latex catsuits like her own, with many of them wearing additional latex on top, like latex jeans and t-shirt, latex dresses. Some even had latex maid uniforms going about cleaning the house. Going from the ground floor all the way up to her little room in the attic was this strange experience of seeing all the latex clad women, all of them acting casually, going about their business.

Abbey would eventually arrive in her room. Apparently, someone had change the bed sheets of her bed to be latex bed sheets... Abbey would plop down on her bed, her latex catsuited figure making little rubbery squeaks against the latex bed, as she just sat there, stunned by everything. Joining the Lambda Alpha Rho sorority had been a dream of her for years, so finding out that all the girls in the sorority were these latex freaks had Abbey questioning her desire to stay to the point where she was almost in tears... Should she leave? Abbey always had a clear vision of her path in life, always confident and smart and capable, but this had her at such an impasse. There was no denying that she loved it when Gianna touched her, and there was no denying that she loved how Gianna looked in all that sexy latex, but this seemed too much, too quickly... She now understood why the entire sorority had come out to cheer her when she came out of her bedroom all dressed in latex earlier that evening.

Abbey also felt hurt. She had trusted Gianna and felt that somehow that trust had been abused. It was also confusing since she actually felt something for Gianna.

Gianna knew she had hurt Abbey and she was willing to do anything to gain the trust back, but she figured that she would have to wait till things calmed down in order to talk to her. Gianna did not want to lose her friend. She needed to figure what she needed to do and well the other girls were not so inclined to go easy on Abbey. Gabriel went to her room and jumped up on her and rubs her body moaning as she hears the squeaking of the latex and the touch of their bodies. Jennifer walks by and smiles, “Can I join?” She asks. Gabriel nods and Jennifer jumps in and cups Abbey’s breasts and starts to kiss them.

Jayden was at home wondering what the girls were doing. She knew that her commands would be followed, but in her mind, it sucked that she was not the one doing the converting, but she trusted the girls. She got from her bed and she went to her desk and started answering emails from work. She took a deep breath wanting to be with the girls, but she knew better.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was having none of it as the two latex clad sorority girls tried to 'get it on' with her, immediately pushing them away as she exclaimed an angry "What is wrong with everyone? I'm not a fucking piece of meat. GET OUT!" Abbey was obviously super upset as she chased out Gabriel and Jennifer. All she could think about now was 'I've made a terrible mistake coming here' as she went to her closet, pulled out her sole piece of luggage and set it on her bed as she got ready to start packing. Oddly enough though, she was still dressed head to toe in latex the whole time...

One of the more level headed sisters walks by Abbey’s room and noticed that Abbey was packing. She heads to Gianna’s room and she knocks. Gianna was in tears and she hears the knock, “Come in.” She says as she wipes tears away. The girl walks in, “You know your friend is about to leave.” She points out. Gianna sighs, “After what I just pulled I doubt that we are friends.” She retorts as she cries some more. The girl sighs and thinks, “You should talk to her anyway.” She points out. Gianna stood up and left her room not sure if this was going to end well.

She walked towards Abbey’s room and she watches her with the suitcase, “You know you don’t have to leave... I know that you are mad and I don’t blame you, but I would like you to stay it gets some getting used to,” she points over to her, “And it seems you like the material. So why not give it a shot.” She tells her. She takes a deep breath, “I will be in my room if you want to talk.” She adds as she leaves.

As she walked over to her room, she passed a room with two lovely ladies in blue latex inside a transparent latex sac and they were rubbing amongst each other and kiss. The room after hand a lovely latex covered girl on her back getting fucked by another sorority sister and there was another for a hot threesome. All three were in black latex. The next room had a lovely girl in red handing from the ceiling with her hands around her knees all her weight supported by the heavy link chains around her thighs. The fourth room Gianna walked had a girl in white latex and she was bound in rope and also hanging from the ceiling. Her weight supported by the rope bondage around her elbows and ankles. Behind her was a lovely tall girl in purple latex and a strap on fucking the girl. Gianna heard the echoes of pleasure throughout the house and she was envious, she wanted to be one of those girls having fun. Having fun with Abbey. She walks into her room and leaves the door open as she lays on her bed, the squeaks of the latex a small comfort to her.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would hear Gianna come in as she tried to talk to Abbey. Abbey really was convinced she liked latex. She did like how Gianna looked in latex, but up to now the experience around latex had proven to be entirely too overwhelming. Gianna would attempt to coax her to stay, but her speech didn't really tug at Abbey's heart strings. She would turn around to say something just as Gianna left to return to her room... Abbey would plop down on her latex bed, a mix of angry and sadness. She liked Gianna, as in 'like like', but Gianna had violated her trust and didn't really try to apologize her explain herself.

So Abbey sat there at the edge of her bed, still dressed head to toe in latex, looking rather despondent with a half filled suitcase beside her. The rational part of her was telling her to run now while a little voice at the back of her head was telling her to give Gianna the benefit of the doubt....

It was pretty evident that Gianna for a lack of a better phrase was bad at saying what she meant. She was frustrated and she got up, “Fuck this... I am better than this.” She tells herself. She walks over to her room and then looks at the young girl sitting on the edge of her bed. She walks over to her and she t down on the floor and she takes a deep breath. “I’m sorry Abbey. I really, am... Sorry. I wanted to bring you into my word so badly I didn’t think twice about how it would make you feel.” She tells her. She tried desperately in her tone of voice to let Abbey know that she was serious about making amends. “Before we get into our serious talk, I want to show you something.” She says.

She takes her hand and then leads her to the room with the girl in latex and rope bondage, “Look at them Abbey that looks fun doesn’t it?” She asks. She hugs her room behind, “I know you have no reason to trust me and I get if you don’t want to, but that could be us... Us having fun. There is nothing wrong with giving into pleasure. Look at them so happy.” She points out. The hooded girl who had her breasts exposed was fucking the bound girl happily and the bound girl was moaning with a smile on her face.

Abbey Chase
Abbey looks up as Gianna comes back into her room and this time around, she seems pretty apologetic about it which gives Abbey a bit of hope about this whole situation. But then Gianna leads Abbey to one of the rooms in the house and shows up some pretty extreme bondage stuff. "Gianna, what are you doing?..." Abbey is obviously upset at what she is being shown and after a few moments, she leaves the room, with Gianna following behind. Abbey turns around and looks at Gianna and says after a big sigh "Listen. I really like you and I can see that you like me, but right now, everything you are trying to do is freaking me out." After a pensive pause she says "Let's reverse our roles for a second. Let's say I'm the one trying to bring you into my world, but instead of ...this..., my world is about loving beef, but I know that you are a vegetarian... My plan is to try and convince you to see things the way I see things and get you to start loving beef as well. As such, do you think that I should start by bringing you to visit a slaughterhouse where the cows get slaughtered? Or do you think that maybe I should bring you to a nice restaurant where I order a beef dish and you order a vegetarian dish, but I then try and coax you into trying a bite of my dish?... Which one of those approaches do you think has a chance of succeeding?..."

Abbey would look at Gianna, standing in front of her, before reaching for Gianna hands, her latex gloved hands gently grabbing onto Gianna's latex gloved hands and saying "I really liked it when you enjoyed seeing me in latex for the first time, and it was kind of fun to have all the sisters of the sorority watching me make my way through the house in latex on my way to the Rubber Mansion. And I really like that you care about me, about the idea of 'us'. But right now, I need some space to think about this because, I'll be honest, all of this is freaking me out... I was about to pack my bags and leave, but I'll stay overnight and give it some thought, I promise..."

Abbey would make her way back to her room and put her luggage away, before plopping back down on her latex bed, this time lying down as her mind raced to make sense of all this, of what she thought of all of this...

@kinkyponygirl

Gianna payed attention to what Abbey was saying and that was a fair assessment of what happened, but she wasn’t going to say much, but she gives her one last look. “Hey I am glad you are staying if it is for an amount that you don’t know.... We will show you that you made the right choice. If you need me, I will be in my room.” She tells her. She walks out the door and knocks on wood, “Yeah I will see you later I hope.” She tells her as she leaves the room. Gianna went about her duties and well to say the least it was hard. She went to class and to work, but her mind was else. She wondered what was going on with Abbey. She wondered if she would be home or not. She was really hoping to see her and be able to regain her trust.

Abbey Chase
Abbey promised Gianna she would stay overnight and tomorrow while she thought about it. The two biggest things keeping Abbey here was how she felt about Gianna, even though she felt betrayed by her, and the fact that she always dreamed of being part of Lambda Alpha Rho, although considering her recent discovery, this might change.

Abbey was exhausted from all this eventful evening, so she simply could not be bothered to strip out of her latex catsuit before going to bed, which felt really strange considering her bed was entirely covered in latex as well. After taking off her rubber boots, she would slide into the latex sheets in a cacophony of rubbery squeaks as she did her best to fall asleep, but try as she may, she simply could not find slumber. Eventually, she would get back up and decide to go snooping around the estate at 1AM, part of her curious to see what she'd find now that things had changed so much. She cracked a bit of a devilish smile considering she was dressed in head to toe latex, making it look like she was a latex clad cat burglar skulking around the dark corridors of the estate in the wee hours of the night.

@kinkyponygirl

Gianna quickly got home after work and class and she walks into the sorority house. She asked around if Abbey had left and she smiles when she was told that she was still at the house. She was fearful for no reason after all she had been told that she was staying till tomorrow. Gianna got up from her latex covered bed after falling asleep and then she got changed. She took her time getting into a read latex outfit with matching and she walks to her door and walks out of her room and she looks into the room with a black latex covered girl with a matching strap on getting her fa cock sucked by a girl in a matching condom hood. The sounds of rubber on rubber and the squeals of pleasure all over the house. She giggles and walks to the next room and peaks in as her friends were having a fun time with a threesome. Two girls in a vacbed with the third rubbing hitachi’s over their bodies. Gianna watches them squirm and she wondered if Abbey was around.

Jayden was at home doing what she did best and that was dominating men and women alike and she was with a client as she thought of the house. She flogged the girl and shook her head and wondered how her girls were doing and she made it a note to find out. She finished her session and then went to her computer and started to game with her friends and as she talked with her closet friends she told them what had happened and she was glad for some feedback.

Abbey Chase
Abbey didn't really discover anything of interest during her nigh time escapade. She would end up back in her room, still unable to sleep. By the time the morning came around, Abbey would peel out of her latex catsuit and put on her jogging outfit as she headed out for her early morning jog, which out be punctuated by a pit stop at the local coffee shop for a strong espresso to give her energy for the day ahead. Like the rest of the girls at the sorority, Abbey would head out to classes and study groups, coming back to the sorority house to find her would be sisters all dressed in latex.

The sight was really unsettling as she found a couple of the girls dressed in total enclosure heavy rubber, making out with each other on the sofa which was now covered in latex. Another one of the girls was dressed as a latex maid, going around cleaning the large house. She could hear some moaning coming from one of the bedroom and, as she peered through the crack in the door, she say one of the girls totally encased in some sort of vacuum packed bondage bag, squirming around erotically, her hands slipping and sliding inside the heavily lubricated vacuum bag as she pleasured herself.

The sight of all these latex clad beauties enjoying latex was really affecting Abbey. There was something erotic about it all. Abbey did think she looked great in that latex catsuit and there was something about that tightness which she really liked. As she went back to her room, so would sit there on her latex bed after grabbing her latex catsuit and just fondling it a bit, feeling the latex material through her fingers and even bringing it up to her nose to inhale it's scent...

Gianna was like another other girl. School, after school activities, then straight to the sorority and changed into a red skin tight latex suit and corset. She ran to Abbey’s room and she takes a peek inside watching her sniff the latex outfit. She was transfixed and Gianna giggles lightly. She walks into the room and leans against the wall and she smiles, “Well aren’t you a cutie smelling that latex and all.” She states. She gives her a look and a smile and then thinks, “So how was your day? Have you decided what you are going to do? Stay or leave?” She asks.

Abbey Chase
Abbey looked surprised as Gianna walked into the room, quickly pulling the latex away from her nose while blushing. Looking at Gianna, she would answer a less than enthusiastic "Day was okay, I guess..." with a shrug "And ... I don't know what I want to do. The rational part of me is telling to run as fast as possible, but there's this other part which wants to stay. So, I really don't know what to do..."

Abbey's attraction for Gianna was like the little devil on one shoulder while her rational mind was the angel on the other. Abbey was usually a pretty rational girl, but in this situation the decision wasn't obvious. And there was something about this latex....

There was no denying that Abbey had enjoyed seeing Gianna in her latex catsuit. There was something so alluring about seeing the shiny latex hugging Gianna's perfect curves, her large breasts, her long slender fingers. And Abbey also enjoyed seeing herself in latex. It was alluring, enticing. So these desires were playing in the back of her mind, holding her back from simply walking out of the sorority.

Last edited:
She runs over to the bed and takes her hands and smiles, “It is okay to feel that way Abbey,” She places her hands down, “To be fair we all did. But there is nothing wrong with wearing something that you like.” She tells her with a laugh as she stood up. She rubs her hips, “The way it clings to your body,” She touches her breasts, “The way they make these bigger. It is a wonderful material that you will grow to love.” She tells her. She smiles again, “You hungry?” She asks.

She got up and looks at her friend and smiles, “Like I said one way or another I am going to regain your trust and show that latex is not as bad as you think and I can tell you like it.” She states.

Abbey Chase
For the first time in 24 hours, Abbey smiled as Gianna playfully talked about her latex catsuit. The red latex was sexy as hell, there was no denying that, and it did look really great on Gianna. Abbey would actually compliment her by saying "You know, you really don't need a corset. You already have a killer figure, you should hide it under a corset".

Abbey hadn't eaten anything since the mansion, so she nodded and said "I'm actually famished."

Gianna stops and looks at her and points at her friend. “What is that I hear? Is that the sound of a stomach growling?” She teases. She smiles and leans against the door, “I am sure the sisters would prefer you in that rubbery attire, but I am sure that you will be fine with whatever you wear. Anyway... I will be in the kitchen if you need me.” She states. She walks back to her room grabbing her phone and as she took it her phone went off and noticed that it was her Mistress asking how they were all doing.

Gianna texted her that everything was going fine and from her house Jayden got the text message and she was happy that they were getting their friendship back and that meant till they decided to return to her she was practically in the sidelines and that was okay.

Gianna made her way to the kitchen and looked around, “So what is on the menu today ladies?” She asks. A friend looks back at her and smirks, “Smash potatoes. Steak and friend onions.” Her friend answers. Gianna looks around and starts cutting the potatoes to get them into a pot.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was hungry, there was no denying that. So sat there, on the edge of her bed, holding that latex catsuit, as Gianna left the room. There was obviously a part of Abbey that wanted to stay in the sorority, stay and be with Gianna. Should she put on the catsuit, Abbey wondered... Gianna said that the other girls would not mind either way, but Abbey wondered if Gianna was just being nice.

Abbey weighted the facts. She's not a prude, so body image isn't an issue for Abbey, particularly considering how impossibly hot she is. And she did admit to herself that she looked really hot in latex, so that's a plus. And obviously, Gianna loved latex, so wearing latex was good when it came to impressing Gianna. And obviously the girls in the sorority all loved latex considering every single one of them was in latex right now. If Abbey didn't wear latex, what kind of message would that send?

With a bit of reluctance, Abbey would decide to wear the latex catsuit. She would strip down completely and squeeze herself in, which was quite a bit of work considering she had to squeeze in through the open face hood. But, eventually, her feet would find their way into the attached feet of the suit, her fingers into the attached gloves of the suit and after some pulling and grunting, she would finally secure the attached latex hood over her head.

"Wow... that's a workout" she thought to herself... With only the total enclosure latex catsuit, Abbey would head down to the kitchen, wondering how everyone would react.

There were massive shouting instructions in the kitchen and everything stopped as the brother hood of latex lovers stop and they look at Abbey, the two girls that had tried to sleep with her walk over to her and hug her. “Sorry for trying to sleep with you... It was wrong of us.” They state before they head back to work. “You look good in the outfit.” They state getting back to work. Gianna looks at the twins and laughs. The girls were not related, but they were always wearing the same colored suit and everyone just called them the twins

Another sister walks over and taps her shoulder, “Looking good sister... Good to have you around even if it’s for a little while.” She says before heading back to work. Gianna walks over to her and smiles, “Want to help with this onion rings? I could use the help.” She mentions with a smile.

Abbey Chase
Abbey felt pretty self-conscious in that tight shiny latex catsuit which showed off her stunning figure to absolutely perfection. She would blush as she walked into the kitchen, the whole place going silent as all of the sorority sisters stared at Abbey. Abbey wasn't usually shy, but the attention she was getting was definitely making her shy right now. All these beautiful girls, dressed in latex, many of them complimenting her.

Gianna would ask for help and right now, doing something industrious would help Abbey keep her mind off the fact that she looked like a rubber fetish doll, so she would smile and nod as she told Gianna "Sure" and followed her to where the onion rings were being prepared in the kitchen. "Wow, I guess the sorority plans to workout a lot after this meal" notes Abbey. This meal was really greasy....

Gianna looks at her and laughs, “Well that is the plan, but we get to indulge once in a while and well the protein here will help,” She takes her hands and puts them on her stomach, “This does not come easily.” She tells her with a laugh. She sways side to side and then let’s go of her hands and smiles. She points to the giant bowl, “I need you to whisk in that bowl. One cup of flour and two tablespoons of flour. One cup of milk. One egg and two tablespoons of vegetable and salt. Mix until smooth please." She tells her. She smiles as she seasons the steaks, “Let me know when you have that done.” She adds.

Abbey Chase
After spending a few moments gawking at Gianna swaying her latex clad body about, Abbey would smile and nod as her tall latex encased form made it's way to an empty space at the large kitchen counter before proceeding as instructed. It wouldn't take very long for Abbey to accomplish her task since she was already pretty good in the kitchen, so in just a few minutes, she would say "Done.... Now what?" It was weird cooking while totally encased in latex, each movement reminding her of the tightness of the latex around her body. And even more distracting was all these other gorgeous girls, all in latex, working away all around her.

She looks at her friend and smiles, "You work quickly and that I is something new. I didn't know you can cook Abbey," She gives her a look, "A woman of many surprises, but anyway the onions go in the fryer for five minutes." She states. Gianna new that this was a start to their friendship renewing itself, but she was happy. "Okay after five minutes take them out and pat them dry," She looks around, "How are those steaks? You like your steaks medium rare?" She tells her. "Two minutes then they are done." A sister states. She looks at her and smiles, "You thirsty? I know I am." She tells her.

Back
Top Bottom