Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rubber Mansion [AbbeyChase/KinkyPonyGirl]

AbbeyChase

Star
Abbey Chase
Abbey felt pretty apprehensive as she ran her fingers through the limp latex catsuit she was holding in her hands. 'How the hell did I get myself into this' she wondered as she looked around her small attic room for a bit. She would take a deep breath, put down the latex catsuit on the corner of her bed, and begin undressing.

Being invited to join the Lambda Alpha Rho sorority was a dream come true. After all, the sorority was renowned and it's acceptance criteria were hard to meet. The sororities motto was 'Beauty & Brains', often illustrated on t-shirts and the such as LAR = B2 . In order to be even considered, prospective young woman had to be very beautiful, tall, fit and naturally well endowed. But more than anything, you had to be smart! And the vetting process has always been rumored to be brutal, so being accepted in the sorority was like a badge of honor, an accomplishment which spoke volumes about a young capable lady.

So here she was, sitting by the side of her bed as the built up the courage to get ready to do her 'pledge dare'. Abbey always knew that pledges had to do crazy things to prove their resolve, but this particular dare felt a bit too far. In her case, she was told to sneak into the infamous 'Rubber Mansion' and take a selfie of herself in each and every room of the mansion while dressed head to toe in a latex catsuit and gas mask. Apart from the fact that all of this was basically illegal and if she got caught, she might get expelled from University, Abbey was also pretty nervous about wearing just that black skintight latex catsuit. What if she got caught and ended up in the police station dressed like this? She'd never hear the end of it....

"Okay girl... come on... you can do this" she whispered to herself in encouragement before getting up, placing the limp latex catsuit on the side of the bed and, undressing. Everything...

The catsuit itself was a total enclosure latex catsuit, with attached feet, attached gloves and attached open face hood. And there were no zippers anywhere which meant that Abbey had to squeeze her tall sexy form through the opening in the attached latex hood. Thankfully, Abbey was told that the latex catsuit was duratex latex, which meant that it was nearly impossible to cut, tear or rip, so there was very little risk that Abbey would damage the suit, with her nails for example, while trying to squeeze herself in there. Also, the inside of the suit was silky smooth mat black latex finish, unlike the outside which was shiny and squeaky, so sliding into the suit would not require any donning aid such as lube or talcum powder.

Once naked, Abbey sat back at the edge of her bed and took the latex catsuit into her hands, finding the hood opening, she would carefully align everything until she could start carefully putting on the catsuit. The latex itself felt cool to the touch as it slide across her skin and something about how it felt made Abbey blush a little. It took a good ten minutes or more for her to squeeze herself into the suit, but eventually, her entire body except for her face would be sheathed in this shiny tight black latex suit. As she looked at herself in the mirror, this massively erotic latex clad woman stared back at her, making her blush. But Abbey wasn't done. She also had to put on a pair of long black latex gloves, which seemed silly since her catsuit already had integrated gloves. Those were a bit more challenging to put on since latex really doesn't slide smoothly on latex, so she had to 'roll' them on, like stockings are rolled on to ones legs. But eventually both opera length latex gloves would be in place. The only two things left was putting on the rubber Hunter boots, which was really easy and then, putting on the rubber gas mask (British S10 gas mask), which was a bit scary.

Once done, Abbey would grab her cell phone and head out of her room where she was met by a dozen of her sorority sisters, waiting for her in the corridor. "Shit..." she cursed in her rubber gas mask as her sorority sisters waiting in the corridor clapped, whistled, took pictures and had some select 'cat calls' to share as they all pretty much enjoyed the show. It was totally humiliating, but Abbey figured it was par for the course so she kept her chin up as she made her way through the gauntlet of sorority girls that had all gathered to watch her set off on her mission. At the end of the gauntlet was Gianna, the sorority sister that was assigned as her driver, who stood there and clapped as she said "Abbey, darling, you look absolutely smashing. Seriously, you are way to hot! Now, take off your gas mask for a second", to which Abbey obliged. Gianna would walk up and hold a small canister and say "This is called space gel. It looks like lube, but it's really not. I'm going to pour a bit of this into your suit. At first, it will feel cool and gooey, but once your body heat activates it, the sensation will totally vanish. And if you are wondering, the space gel is designed to literally 'eat' moisture, like sweat. So this will keep you dry in your catsuit for a long time, this way things don't get all sweaty and gross after several hours in there..." Gianna would approach Abbey and with one hand, pull at the lip of the latex hood resting on Abbey's chin, pulling the latex away, as she used her other hand to pour some of the space gel into the latex catsuit.

"Aww, gross...." noted Abbey was she felt the cool slippery stuff trickle down her throat and then, onto her chest between her large F cup breasts... "Stop being a baby" said Gianna before adding "I promise the sensation vanishes in less the 3 minutes. Now, put your gas mask back on and lets go. I'll drop you off in the alley that runs alongside the mansion". As instructed, Abbey would put her gas mask back on and follow Gianna to the car as the two of them set off to the Rubber Mansion which was just 7 blocks away.

"Are you nervous?" asked Gianna.
"What do you think..." replied Abbey in a sarcastic tone.
"You'll be fine darling. Besides, you really do look totally smashing..." quipped Gianna, making Abbey feel really self conscious about what she was wearing. The catsuit definitely didn't leave much to the imagination. Apart from the tight latex which stretched across her F cup breasts to obfuscate the depth of her cleavage and the latex that stretched between her perfect heart shaped ass to soften up the crack between her buttocks, the rest of the suit felt almost painted on. Abbey was way too afraid to look down seeing that she sensed that the outline of her nipples, or the dip where her belly button is would all be too apparent...
"Text me when you are done and I'll pick you up exactly where you were dropped off. Speaking of which.... We're here..." said Gianna as she brought the car to a stop in that dark alley.
"There's no way we can talk this over, right?" asked Abbey sheepishly, which sounded funny seeing that she was wearing her rubber gas mask.
"Sorry love, but you must complete this mission if you want to be accepted into the sorority. But think positive, this is the last test. If you complete this, you are in. Now come on, I know you, you can totally do this!!!"

Abbey would nod and take a deep breath, but she wasn't convinced of success quite yet....

The next few minutes were a blur, mostly because it was a dark moonless night and Abbey had to navigate through a small forested area before getting to the Rubber Mansion. The Rubber Mansion itself was a sight to behold and wasn't at all what Abbey was expecting. It was a thoroughly modern mansion, built with a spotless mix of modern masonry, metal, concrete, large glass windows, some of which reached from the ground to the roof. The mansion itself was quite large, shaped like a U with a large pool and spa in the middle of the U shape.

But Abbey didn't have time to sight see as her tall latex clad form made her way to a set of large sliding glass doors as silently as she could. Well, silently was a bit of a stretch considering that almost every time she took a step, her tight shiny black latex catsuit made little rubbery squeaks... With a latex gloved hand, she would test the door... "Crap... locked" she whispered in her gas mask as she moved on to the next set of sliding glass doors. Abbey would actually make her way around a large portion of the building, testing every door, before finding a set of sliding glass doors which actually worked, glass door which led into what looked like some sort of living room area.

After a timid pause, Abbey would slide past the doors and slide them closed behind them as she looked around. The sorority had told her that the Rubber Mansion was going to be empty and, up to now, Abbey had not spotted a single person moving about. The living room certainly was empty... Standing there in her latex catsuit, Abbey took a moment to look at the living room which consisted of a large modern rubber sofa, a modern rubber lounge chaise, a glass coffee table and, on the walls, several very large pictures of women in latex and rubber.

But Abbey did waste too much time sightseeing as she set forth to take her first selfie in the living room....

For Jayden Jareau, her days of partying like a rock star were now over and it was time to face the real world. It was her days in college that brought out the perverted side of her and well she explored all her kinks during her days in school. Her friends were her guinea pigs and her tastes brushed off on them as time went by. When it came time to graduate, they all decided to work together. Jayden was the grad with the, business management and the computer science degree. Her friends, economics', business administration, and law degrees. With their pooled knowledge they were able to open Crimson nightclub, a place where people could enjoy their fetishes without worry. The club was the hard proposition for lawyers due to the nature of the club. All the sex toys and gear made people think that they were trying to legalize prostitution, but they were able to find an open-minded firm that realized the club's potential and they hired her friend. Then came the latex business that she started with her friend Alan, he happened to be the designer of her gear. HW Design was her love child for latex clothing and gear.

It was about fifteen years later and she was happy with her life. Men and women alike came to her and hired her as a Dominatrix. She was good at her job. Between her clothing store, club, her clientele, she was well off and well her House was aptly known as “The Rubber Mansion” due to the fact that the required was latex or nothing. Besides her store and club one thing she was proud of was owning the Lambda Alpha Rho sorority house. And as the owner she got to make the rules and that was that each one had to meet her, and that was just a ploy for their latex conversion and rulemaking. It was with Gianna that the rule of taking the dare was made as she was her first rubber pet.

Gianna had parked a few blocks and grabs her phone and started to type. “Mistress your newest pet is attempting the dare.” She texted.

Jayden was in head to toe in red latex, if an open face red hood and when she heard her phone go off, she skipped to her desk and picked up the phone and stares at it. She unlocks it and giggles, “Aren’t you a good girl Gianna... How do you think I should reward you?” She texted back. She sat down at her desk and logs into her laptop and she touches a few buttons and looks at the CCTV footage. She puts her phone down, “Hmm Smart starting in the biggest room. Where are you going?” She tells herself.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's latex suit made little rubbery squeaks as she moved in catlike fashion on her way to the next room. Moving around while not wearing a bra proved to be a bit distracting, even though the tight latex catsuit seemed to hold on tightly to Abbey's perky F cup breasts, but the latex stretched so much that it only gave limited support.

The next room seemed like some sort of entertainment area, with a bar and a bit of a disco feel to it, except of course for all the bondage equipment that decorated the area. Abbey took a few moments to look at the 'equipment' while also enjoying some of the many large pictures of latex clad models hanging on the walls all over the area. "I can see why they call it the rubber mansion" mumbled Abbey as she positioned herself to take another selfie. She would actually take a couple of them, one with the pictures on the wall as a background and the other with some of the bondage gear in the background.

e3b036b63a615111ca0b57cc8af3b5e4.png
8e61e7c588ee30958597f4bd6b36b07d.png

All this rubber bondage gear and latex imagery was kinda turning Abbey on a bit, even though she was well aware of her precarious situation. Abbey actually felt a bit jealous of all the sexy latex models displayed everywhere, never really realizing that she looked better than most of them in her tight shiny black latex catsuit and gas mask.

As soon as she was done taking the requisite selfies in the entertainment area, Abbey would move towards a couple of doors on the wall to her right. The first door was... a closet full of rubber bondage gear. Dildos, gas masks, straitjackets, heavy rubber hazmat suits, arm-binders. Abbey would crap a bit of a devilish smile as she took a few moments to take a picture of the closet as well as examine some of the gear for a few moments. Once done, she would close the closet door and move to the next door which led into a cavernous bathroom. 'Impressive' she thought to herself as she closed the door behind her and spent a few moments looking at the fully furnished bathroom, made entirely of white and grey marble, with a huge walk in shower with dozens of water nozzles, a massive Jacuzzi tub, a two sink vanity, a rubber covered lounge chaise, a couple of towering potted plants and, like in all other rooms, with lots of pictures of latex covered models.

And once always, Abbey would spend only a few moments looking around before attending to her task of taking a few selfies her herself... Once she was done, she would make her way to the bathroom door in order to return from where she came from.

Jayden moved around swiftly among the rooms and she noticed that she had stopped in the gear room. Jayden slowly ran a hand up her stomach to her breast. She grabs her right breast and licks her lips. “Well Gianna you sure know how to choose them,” She gives her breast a squeeze, “You will be a nice addition to my pets... What am I going to do with you perhaps a vacbed, or my favorite chair.” She tells herself. She stops and stares at the cameras for a minute and then got an idea, “Oh I know I can help with the pictures!” She shots to herself.

She jumps off her chair and runs off looking for the young lady, she knew exactly where she was and she was ecstatic to have a new toy. She ran by the gear room and she came to a halt. She ran in the gear room and got a vibrator and she ran off once again into the hallway to the bathroom. As she ran, she thought of ways to introduce herself, but she was coming up with rather dull, but she was almost there at the room.

She kicks the door down and looks at the girl in her bathroom with a smirk, “I must confess my dear whatever it is your doing here must really be important to you to risk capture.” She tells her with arms crossed and vibrator visible. She kept her gaze on the young lady, “Well now that you have intruded in my house. I am Jayden and you are my dear... I promise I don’t bite.” She states.

Abbey Chase
Abbey's face must have looked utterly dum struck behind that black rubber gas mask as she came face to face with this tall woman, dressed entirely in a red latex catsuit. Slack jawed and stunned, all Abbey could do is have that 'dear in the headlights' look for a pretty long moment as her mind debated whether to fight or, try to run. Unfortunately, the woman was standing in the only doorway leading in and out of the bathroom, so Abbey didn't have a lot of options right now.

It was obvious Abbey was terrified. Her worst fears were suddenly coming true. What if she got arrested? What if she ended up going to the police station dressed like a rubber doll? What if she ended up getting expelled from the University? And also, somewhere at the back of her mind was the fact that, at this point, she didn't see a way to complete the dare and thus, she might not make it into the sorority.

Still reeling by the moment unfolding before her, Abbey answered "I'm Abbey..." and pausing before adding a nervous "This is all a big misunderstanding, I'm obviously not at the right house. I'll just... you know.... leave..." Right as she said it, she knew it was a really stupid thing to say. But she was pretty panicked and her heart was about to explode out of her chest.

Jayden laughs and looks at her, “No I am sure that you are where you are supposed to be my dear Abbey and well you are not leaving. The way I see it... You have to choices in the matter... I hold you here and you go to jail or you and I have fun.” She tells her with a wicked grin. She points to her with her left hand which had the vibrator, “Any I noticed that you were talking selfies in each room. So, tell you what... Since I am sure that you want to avoid jail. Tell me what rooms are left and we will go from there.” She informs her.

She walks over to the girl and inspects her, “Well look at you, young lady nice and ripe for me to do with what I will.” She tells her. She stops behind her and licks her latex and masked face and she wraps her hands around her waist. She forces her to hold onto the vibrator, “Be a doll and keep still.” She says in a soft, but commanding voice. Her hands move up to her breasts and she giggles as she hears the squeak from the squeezing and the latex. “Oh, my what giant tits you have.” She says in a sultry voice. In the back of her head she was in pure bliss.

Jayden moves her hands down and she explores her chest and stomach, not as fit as her, but fit nevertheless. She got between her legs and gave her pussy a good slap, she giggles delightfully and places her hands on her inner thighs, “Legs split... Arm's length. NOW!” She states.

Abbey Chase
At first, Abbey was paralyzed with well.... indecision? It wasn't quite fear, but it was probably something like this. But, as the woman slaps on between the legs, whatever fog was clouding her mind lifted rather quickly and, in a jerk reaction, Abbey's elbow would move swiftly to hit the Mistress right into the kidney, a move that Abbey had learned during her self-defense classes. At the same time, she would scream "LET GO OF ME!", again just a reflex from what she was taught to do in her self-defense classes. She could not believe someone would just walk up to her and just try and molest her like this.... Abbey's goal at this point was simple.... Do whatever she must to get the woman to move away from her, run for the bathroom exit and leave the building from whence she came. After all, she wasn't too nervous about being identified seeing that the was totally enclosed in latex, which meant she'd leave no DNA behind, and her face was totally obfuscated by the rubber gas mask she was wearing. And considering she stole nothing, she figured the police wouldn't make much of a fuss about the whole thing other than write a report.

She gasps as she was hit in the kidney and she staggers back clutching her side in pain and she watches her run away and she curses under her breath, but a few seconds later she laughs, “Well that was deserved and well I guess I had that coming, but the feistiness on that girl is so adorable.” She tells her. She walks back to her room and she grabs her phone, “Okay I am going to need you to get Abbey back here... I will admit that I groped her without consent.” She wrote and sent. She types again, “Yeah I fucked up bad. I know I shouldn’t have done that, but it is too late. For that. So yeah... I know that I have to do things right and it will take some time.” She sent at again.

She tosses the phone on the desk and she groans, “Oh that hurt... Might bruise, but need to go to the hospital if it gets worse.” She tells herself. She sat down and groans in pain again, “Well now time to waste time in whatever way I can think off.” She says talking to herself.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would run out of the mansion and back into the forest for several minutes until she felt she had put enough distance between her and the mansion. She would send a nervous text to Gianna, telling her things went quite badly, that she ran into the Mistress of the Mansion who basically assaulted her. Her final text would read "Come and get me now, I'm where you dropped me off" Abbey would have to wait in the darkness of the night, hidden away in the forest while dressed head to toe in her latex catsuit, until Gianna arrived to pick her up. Abbey felt so bad for letting down the sorority she was pledging to. As she got into the car, her latex outfit making little rubbery squeaks as she sat in the car before taking off her rubber gas mask and cursing "Dammit!" still angry at herself. "I am so sorry Gianna, I've totally let you down... But, the mistress of the mansion, or someone thereof, caught me and well, she assaulted me. I ended up hitting her so that I could make my escape. But, don't worry, she doesn't know who I am or why I was there".

Abbey was hoping that Gianna would breathe a sign of relief that none of this would find it's way back to the sorority, but instead, Gianna replied a somewhat unhappy "Abigail! What did you do?" before taking a deep exasperated breath and giving it some thought. "Listen. I am not going to fault you for defending yourself given the situation you ended up in, but this whole rubber mansion thing, it's sort of something that different sororities use to have their pledges do dares and missions or whatnot. I mean, usually the mistress of the mansion has been a really good sport with all this sorority silliness, so I'm really surprised about what happened. I'm sure it's just some sort of misunderstanding..."

"What do you mean this is something sororities often do?" asked Abbey, looking a bit irritated.
"Oh, come on.... We were not going to send you into danger or anything. I mean, you didn't know this, but there was really not much risk to your dare. The only thing we did differently this year is to actually suit you up in tight rubber. We thought it'd be fun!"
Abbey looked a bit shocked at the revelation....
"But now we have to fix this. First of all, we don't want the mistress of the mansion to stop being a good sport about the sorority girls trespassing on her property to do whatever dare they've been tasked to do. If we ruin this for everyone, the other sororities will simply hate us if the word gets out. But also, you can't go back to the sorority empty handed. This should have been a cakewalk dare." Gianna would go silent as she once again seemed to think about things. After a long moment of silence, just parked there, the car idling, Gianna would add "Okay... I have a plan... I'm going to go and visit the mansion, through the front door. I talk to the Mistress of the mansion and try and figure out what we can do to make this right." With that, Gianna would drive the car literally to the front driveway of the mansion, turn off the car and say "Stay here, I'll be back" as exited the car and walked up the curved walkway before vanishing around the curve.

Abbey would wait in the car for what seemed like forever, to the point where, after 25 minutes, she became really worried about Gianna. "Shit..." she muttered as she put her rubber gas mask back on, took her mobile phone and exited the car. Her plan was simple, go ring the door and see if Gianna is okay....

When Gianna left the car, she went inside and got geared up with her favorite purple latex outfit and the two started to talk and before she knew it they were talking for twenty five long minutes. She points to Gianna, “What the fuck am I going to do... I can end up in jail and you well you need to get back to Abbey lets go.” She mentions. Gianna looks at her phone and gasps, “Shit you are right we better get going.” She tells her. The two of them walk to the door and Jayden opens it and she looks Abbey dead in the eyes.

She gasps as she looks at her, “Um before anything happens, I want to say sorry what I did to you was completely wrong... It is not something I normally do.” She tells her. She looks at Gianna fully masked, “Right.” She states. Gianna looks at Abbey, “Yeah not like you, so wrong.” She states. Jayden looks at Abbey, “Can I help you?” She asks.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was surprised as the door opened seconds before she was about to ring the doorbell. She just stood there, looking at the Mistress apologizing to her. Abbey's attention was draw to another woman, dressed in a pearl-sheen purple total enclosure latex catsuit, with black latex gloves and black latex stockings and a black rubber gas mask. And then Abbey was literally gobsmacked as she heard the other woman talk, instantly recognizing Gianna's voice.

If someone could have take a picture of Abbey's face, were she not wearing a rubber gas mask, the picture would have been worth one thousand words. "Gianna?..." she said, absolutely shocked and confused. "Are you okay?..." she then asked, looking at the Mistress and then at Gianna.... Sensing something was really not what it was, Abbey asked "What's going on?"

Jayden looks at the two of them and looks at them, “Okay the cat is out of the bag.” She states. She moves away from the door so Abbey could come in and Gianna looks at her friend. “Oh everything is fine Abbey... You see Jayden here is the owner of the sorority house and such she gets to make the rules of the house and well the dare was one of them,” She glares over at Jayden, “I don’t know why she did what she did, but she knows better.” She points out. Jayden gulps and looks around, “Okay. Okay stop ganging up on I was horny and I couldn’t help myself It is not an excuse and I can only say sorry. And I know that can never be enough.” She points out. She smiles, “But do come in.” She states.

Abbey Chase
Abbey is as confused, if not more, than she was just seconds ago as she walked in, sort of in a hesitant daze, like someone wondering if this is legit or a trap.... She says a puzzled "Gianna?..." as she looks at her friend who, one must admit, looked incredibly hot in her tight shiny pearl-sheen purple total enclosure latex catsuit, with black latex gloves and black latex stockings...

"You knew?.... SHE knew?.... Is everyone at the sorority... you know...." as she pinches an inch of the tight latex that encases her body, as if to say 'is everyone a rubberist?'

Abbey's brain was still sorting out all of this new, and very surprising information. But Abbey is a really smart lass and after a few moments, she says "So this whole dare was just a way to introduce me to... the mistress? Why?..."

Abbey didn't understand that Gianna and the other girls at the sorority, wanted to pull Abbey into their rubber world. For them, rubber and bondage was this wonderful world and they wanted Abbey to be part of it, particularly Gianna who had taken a real liking to Abbey.

When asked if Gianna knew, she stood there silent then when asked if the Sorority were all rubberiest, she stood there silent as well. Jayden looks at the two and she knew that she had to do something to ease the tension. “I know you have no reason to trust me, but to answer your questions. Yes, the whole sorority are rubberiest. And when Gianna told me that you where new it was my idea to induct you. She was just doing as she was told. So, if you want to throw the blame at anyone please do so at me and not her.” She says calmly. “Gianna please take us to the living room.” She commands nicely.

“Follow me.” Gianna says as she begins to walk. Jayden follows close behind her and looks back, “Well I admit that things could have gone differently. To us it is a rite of passage at the sorority.” She admits.

Abbey Chase
Abbey still felt really ill at ease with everything that had transpired. She wasn't big on subterfuge, so she felt a bit cheated by Gianna. After all, trust is everything. But, Abbey would follow Giana into the living room, the very room she first entered when she 'invaded' the Mansion.

But even through all of this, it was hard for Abbey not to stare at Gianna, given how impossibly hot she looked in latex. "So, I take it I don't gave to complete the dare then now that the cat is out of the bag?"

Given that she no longer needed to hide her identity, Abbey would removed her rubber gas mask.

Jayden looks over at Abbey and then at Gianna, “So, what do you think? Should she do the dare?” She asks. Gianna looks at her Mistress, “Well considering what you have done I would say that she is right she shouldn’t have to do the dare, but we are not the problem the others are. So, I would suggest that we just take pictures in every room.” She insists. Jayden points to her and smirks, “To make it look legit you would have the pictures with me so we make it look like you were captured. We don’t want them to doubt the photo.” She states.

Gianna got to the living room and Jayden sat down and looks Abbey, “Please have a seat.” She says.

Abbey Chase
Abbey would sit down, pondering what the Mistress had just said. For the first time since the dare began, Abbey was starting to pay attention to how the rubber felt on her body and how it looked. But she also was looking at all the pictures, at the Mistress but very much so at Gianna. "Well, how many rooms are there in here?" she asked. "I mean, I guess I could take the pictures now that there isn't really much of a risk. Although I've already taken pictures in three different rooms.".

It was strange sitting down on the latex couch. There was this strange stickiness between latex and latex, causing it to make a cacophony of little rubbery squeaks whenever latex rubs on latex....

Gianna looks at Jayden, “Well there are many rooms, but the main ones we want... Living room, bathroom. Bedroom and maybe garden?” She questions. Jayden looks at Gianna and nods, “Yeah that should do it... So, I think she went to the bathroom and living room.” She points out. She looks over at Abbey and she licks her lips suggestively, “This is going to be fun.” She states. Gianna knew the look well, “Mistress do try to behave yourself.” She states. Jayden gasps and looks at her plaything, “Gianna just look at her,” She quickly got up and behind Abbey, “Tell me I am wrong?” She asks. She wraps her hands around her neck, “Tell me it is wrong to want to touch her,” She runs her hands right above her chest, “To want to tease such beauty.” She asks as her hands make their latex squeak together.

Gianna covers her face, “Oh, of that I have no doubt.” She says. Jayden looks at Abbey and smiles, “So what shall we do with you my dear? Shall we tie you up as we snap those photos? Shall I be in them, Oh what wonderous things we can do to you.” She states.

Abbey Chase
The conversation between Gianna and 'The Mistress' wasn't making Abbey feel any more at ease than before, as was apparent by her body language. She had obviously become anxious as this whole thing was developing in a direction that she didn't anticipate. Abbey raised a worried eyebrow as she said "Tied up?...", obviously not liking the sound of that. "Why don't we start with some simple pictures first..."

Abbey mind was trying to understand what was going on. What if none of this was an accident, what if all of this was orchestrated, including Abbey hitting 'The Mistress'. After all, the women of Lambda Alpha Rho were known to all be very smart, so to have this seemingly simple dare devolve into this debacle seemed unlikely. And to come by the door and find Gianna totally rubbered up like this, again seemed really odd to Abbey. And then, it dawned on her. What if the dare isn't to take pictures in the Rubber Mansion, but to put up with the antics of the Mistress WHILE taking pictures around the Rubber Mansion. What if this whole thing with the Rubber Mistress was just a mechanism used to test Abbey's resolve. After all, this would be a fantastic way of doing so.

This explanation seemed to most logical of all the different scenarios that had played out in Abbey's head. After all, smart women would never screw something up so bad. Abbey would managed to hide a grin as, in her head, she decided to play along. This would show the sorority how far she is willing to go to get the job done.

"Shall we get started?...." said Abbey.

Last edited:
Jayden laughs softly when asked if they should start. “Oh, my dear Abbey we have already started all the sisters of Lambda Alpha Rho love latex. You will be the next one to fall for the feeling of the tight material around your body. Funny you will feel naked due to the tightness but you will be covered.” She whispers in her ear. She takes her phone out of her hand and tosses it to Gianna. Gianna catches the phone, “Do try not to scare my friend please?” She states. Gianna pulls up the camera app and aims it at the couple. “Don’t worry I won’t do the something as before if you tell me to stop I will.” She says.

Her hands move to her side and grab the British s10 mask and she places it on the crown of her head, “You will fall into the pleasures of latex and you will become my pet.” She whispers in her ear. Gianna snaps a picture and smirks, “Do go on.” She suggests. Jayden pulls the mask over her face and then licks her face, “You will fall Abbey it is a matter of time.” She adds in a sultry voice. Gianna snaps another picture and shows the phone to Abbey, “So, do you like the pictures?” She asks.

Abbey Chase
Abbey played along, but this whole 'fall into the pleasures of latex' was really over the top. But, Abbey was a good sport and convince as she was that all of this was just part of the dare, that it was just a test to see how far she would go for the sorority.

She would look at Gianna with a bit of a worried look on her face though as the Mistress would slide her rubber gas mask back on her face, the scent of heavy rubber once again filling the air around her face. Gianna seemed to smile and take a picture of Abbey before showing it to her. Abbey would give a little nod as she looked at the picture through the lenses of her rubber gas mask. There was no denying that she looked really hot in tight shiny latex and rubber.... But most of her attention seemed focus on looking at Gianna who was so beautiful in that pearlsheen purple total enclosure latex catsuit with arms length black latex gloves and black latex stockings.

Last edited:
Jayden did notice that the girl was not paying attention to her, while it made her slightly upset, she might have just found the girls weakness. Jayden looks over at Gianna and smirks, “You over here now please your friend.” She commands. Gianna looks at her and stays still and Jayden smiles and grabs Abbey by the neck, she was not squeezing, but keeping her face straight, “Is that what you want Abbey?” She asks. Gianna walks over to Abbey and smiles, “Oh I am going to enjoy this.” She says handing Jayden the phone.

Gianna puts her hands on Abbey’s legs and spreads them, “You know I am not going to lie to you... I find you extremely hot.” She mentions. She leans in and kisses her inner thighs as Jayden snaps a few pictures, “Don’t forget that we have some pictures to take.” She points out. Gianna smirks and kisses her left thigh and then her right. She looks up at Abbey and then kisses her core with a smile on her face

Abbey Chase
Abbey does her best to keep a straight face as the Mistress toys with her a bit, feeling an obvious spike of nervousness as the mistress grabs her by the neck. She has to use all of her willpower not to push the Mistress away.

The situation was actually really steamy and hearing Gianna tell her that she found her extremely hot certainly caught Abbey's attention. Was this part of the act or did Gianna actually mean this? Abbey's body tenses up a bit as she feels Gianna's lips begin to kiss her inner thighs. Once again, Abbey has to do her best to stay still and put up with this, but suddenly she feels Gianna's lips land on her latex encased labia and that gets a reaction out of Gianna as she immediately jumps back, exclaiming "GIANNA!!! This is going a bit too far, don't you think?" as her face turns brights red. Not that you could tell though since she wore the rubber gas mask.

But part of Abbey was actually really turned on. This was certainly expected, but not unwanted. The only part of that which disagreed with Abbey was doing it with someone else in the room. And while Abbey may not have noticed, her nipples had hardened, now showing as delightful little bumps in the otherwise smooth tight black latex that encased her perfect F cup breasts...

Gianna looks up at Abbey with serious look on her face and she smiles, “Oh this is not too far Abbey you have no idea how long I have wanted this.” She retorts. Jayden knew this was not an act, this was real, but she was not about to reveal that to Abbey, Gianna had been an obedient pet and she was going to let her have her fun. Gianna’s hands move from her legs up to her toned stomached and they move right to her breasts and she starks to tweek her nipples. Gianna gives her core a slow lick, “If this is to far Abbey why are you not stopping me?” She asks.

Jayden was not flustered by this she had seen these many times with other clients and she got a devious idea, “You know something maybe I should call the girls over to join here. See their newest member fall to the love of latex.” She mentions as she starts to film the two. Gianna goes back to her clit and gives it a kiss and then nibbles on it, “You should give in Abbey... There is no us fighting.” She states.

Abbey Chase
Abbey was totally shocked as Gianna pressed on, letting out a sharp gasp as she exclaimed "Gianna!!", but her friend seemed quite serious as her latex hooded head returned between Abbey's latex clad legs, her tongue licking away at Abbey's latex encased labia. And the feeling of Gianna's latex gloved hands on her breasts sent unexpected little bolts of pleasure shooting through Abbey's spine. Abbey's own latex gloved hands would reach up, her long slender fingers wrapping around Gianna's wrists as she was about to pull Gianna's hands off of her breasts, but then Gianna's tongue would hit a sensitive spot, distracting Abbey away from wanting to stop her.

Abbey's breath would grow ragged as her arousal suddenly began to grow. There was no denying that she wanted to be with Gianna, but this whole latex thing was actually having an effect on Abbey as well, an unexpected effect. There was something about being totally encased in latex, totally anonymized, totally safe while at the same time being totally vulnerable. The feeling of Gianna's latex gloved fingers on her breasts was really arousing, the way that latex squeaked on latex with this sticky resistance.

Abbey would give a totally half hearted try at pushing Gianna's hands from her breasts, but Gianna would easily resist as she continued her ministrations, causing a soft feminine moan to escapes Abbey's lips, the moan mostly muffled by the rubber gas mask that Abbey wore....

Back
Top Bottom