Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rubber Mansion [AbbeyChase/KinkyPonyGirl]

Abbey Chase
Abbey did her best to focus on the task at hand, but it was difficult not to steal a few looks at her latex clad sorority friends. This faint little cacophony of rubbery squeaks mixed itself with the sounds of a busy kitchen as all the girls worked at getting lunch ready. Abbey would answer "Um... I'm not really a big meat lover, so no meat for me. I'll just have some sides if that's okay. I could use a glass of ice tea"

It was so strange working in all enclosing tight latex. Although Abbey's catsuit covered every inch of her body but her face, it also hid nothing from view, the thin shiny rubber molding itself around her body quite perfectly. The only part that wasn't basically glued to her skin was the latex that stretched tightly between her large firm F cup breasts and the latex that stretched tightly between her firm butt cheeks. And every movement caused Abbey's breasts to sway and bounce rather provocatively. The tight rubber pressed her tit flesh against her chest a little bit, providing some monikum of 'support', but it definitely wasn't like wearing a bra.

Abbey did quick work of her tasks and would say "All done!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom