Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

I love the look of innocence, it reminds me of me.

F8Pxz05Nw86yF4WgVlIaCctsPdmQ-rNnSRl9LztwLok.jpg
Love your taste in submissive looking women! That one looks like a very tempting fuck toy!

I have been gone for a while and hope everyone here is safe and healthy.

I return due to a very steamy IM from, lets call her Stacy. Lets just say Stacy has an obsession with "forced fantasies" and to be "taken" with a friend.

Shall we help her out.......

3328267_2_o.jpg

(m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=xwhZIAhXkz2OlEH1)5.jpg

images

wickedtongue-tbfrv-39875e.gif

I have been gone for a while and hope everyone here is safe and healthy.

I return due to a very steamy IM from, lets call her Stacy. Lets just say Stacy has an obsession with "forced fantasies" and to be "taken" with a friend.

Shall we help her out.......

3328267_2_o.jpg

(m=eafTGgaaaa)(mh=xwhZIAhXkz2OlEH1)5.jpg

images

wickedtongue-tbfrv-39875e.gif

Welcome back Sir, It's always nice to get notification that you have posted.

I love this idea!!!

preview.mp4.jpg

The question is, would you do as you were told no matter where we were or what I asked of you?

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_public-caressing-the-kitty-003_1123709601.gif

generated_21800739.gif

NIdcL7u.gif

Eventually, sure. But, we just met. I am not sure that I could trust you just yet. I am a little shy with new Doms/Dommes. I would be willing to do this though.

Allywick,
I would never presume that you would submit to the requests of someone you just met.
The question was designed to fuel fantasy for yourself and all those who venture here.

C

Allywick,
I would never presume that you would submit to the requests of someone you just met.
The question was designed to fuel fantasy for yourself and all those who venture here.

C
You didn’t strike me as that type, sir. It just felt like the right thing to say. I would be willing to show a bit of skin though. Now, if you were my Master, my body would be your’s to use as you saw fit. The bus ride image you shared was my favorite. Knowing that not only was I pleasing you, but showing that man in the back how good of a girl I could be, would bring me a lot of joy.

I have to admit, before I joined BM, this journal was one of my favorite things to read... It's nice to see you back, Sir!

Back
Top Bottom