Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

The thought of what happens next makes me both afraid and very excited Sir!

447757-nohemi-bdsm-amateur-hot-hardcore-humiliation-female-scared.jpg

Oh Lucy, shall we talk about what happens next?

Thats interesting Garf, you didn't seem the type to be intimidated by this scene.
I'm scared of being dominated by more than just my current master. Pacifically a woman who my master gifts me to...,I don’t mind submitting to my master but submitting to another woman he deems higher up than me...that scares me

Last edited:
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]We arrive at the restaurant, you are dressed as ordered, short tight dress, subtle collar and underneath, feminine lace for which I have a strong passion.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The hostess seats us at an elegantly dressed table centrally located in the busy main room. You slide into the soft leather booth and I slide in next to you. Menus are left on the table, drinks are ordered and we are left alone. I turn, run my fingers across your cheek, trace the outline of your lips then give you a knowing smile. "Give me your panties slave,” I whisper into your ear. You cast your eyes to the table and I know your contemplating defiance but in the end your hands drop beneath the table cloth, you struggle but in the end you shyly place the small bundle of silk and lace into my hand. "Good girl" I say as I, much to your embarrassment, place the panties on the table. "Open your legs" I say, now with a firmer tone. I look you in eyes, pausing for a moment, drinking in your fear and apprehension. I lean in, kiss you gently on the cheek then once again whisper in your ear, "now my pet I want you to masturbate for me and no matter what happens you are not to stop until you orgasm".[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]From across the room I can see our waiter cradling a bottle of wine and basket of bread heading in our direction. I turn back to you, "NOW" I demand.[/BGCOLOR]

19761599.gif

The question is, which would be more intense, to be forced to masturbate yourself or be at the mercy of someone else who just might enjoy a rougher touch?
Someone with a rougher touch would be more intense, you’ll be in control of how fast or slow your fingers are in me. How swiftly your thumb rubs my sensitive clit, there’s nothing better than begging for an orgasm over a glass of wine and bread

Someone with a rougher touch would be more intense, you’ll be in control of how fast or slow your fingers are in me. How swiftly your thumb rubs my sensitive clit, there’s nothing better than begging for an orgasm over a glass of wine and bread

Thank you for your input Natalia.
Just for reference, I enjoy both scenarios. There is always something to be said for being in control but I also enjoy watching a woman forced to pleasure herself, especially in public.

And what if I were to force you to ask the waiter for permission to cum?

Thank you for your input Natalia.
Just for reference, I enjoy both scenarios. There is always something to be said for being in control but I also enjoy watching a woman forced to pleasure herself, especially in public.

And what if I were to force you to ask the waiter for permission to cum?
I agree with Sammy and Demon

Doing it yourself - Arousing
Having her do it - Very Arousing
Having her do it herself and ask the waitress/waiter for persmission - Exceptionally arousing
Having her do it herself, ask the waitress/waiter for permission and then arranging a threesome for the three of you in the restaurant bathrooms - mind blown

What do you say we start the new year off with some talk about cages.

Have you ever found yourself in one? Ever fantasized about being being put in or forced into one?

Let's imagine the possibilities shall we?

bdsm-6721.jpg

1_36.jpg

869A48F.jpg

9.jpg

tumblr_nxpzou3TZT1tybt9fo1_500.gif

05.gif

What do you say we start the new year off with some talk about cages.

Have you ever found yourself in one? Ever fantasized about being being put in or forced into one?

Let's imagine the possibilities shall we?

bdsm-6721.jpg

1_36.jpg

869A48F.jpg

9.jpg

tumblr_nxpzou3TZT1tybt9fo1_500.gif

05.gif
I can’t deny I’d love to be locked up in the cage like a proper slave
22436745.gif

Back
Top Bottom