Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

....I could never dream of being bad....I'm a pain slut and crave every touch of her whip...she doesn't do it to me because I misbehave, she does it because she knows I devote my pain to her
I only misbehave when I'm feeling like I need to be punished....or when he gets on my nerves.

I don't like nipple clamps but my master loves them...is there a way to make them more bearable?

tumblr_n76o7iYHsi1rfc12eo1_500.gif

There are many types of nipple clamps. A clamp that covers a smaller area might be a better option for you.

The pressure can be adjusted on these clamps.

14242-1520282003.jpg

Or a non metal draw type clamp or compression clamp.

55315-1520285025.jpg

There are many types of nipple clamps. A clamp that covers a smaller area might be a better option for you.

The pressure can be adjusted on these clamps.

14242-1520282003.jpg

Or a non metal draw type clamp or compression clamp.

55315-1520285025.jpg
Cheers I’ll let him know

I agree with the Captain....they also have clamps with adjustable screws. Miss Tina loves using Japanese clover clamps on me (the first ones) cause they're damn near impossible to slip off, plus they really hurt....since I'm a pain slut it's the ones she uses

I agree with the Captain....they also have clamps with adjustable screws. Miss Tina loves using Japanese clover clamps on me (the first ones) cause they're damn near impossible to slip off, plus they really hurt....since I'm a pain slut it's the ones she uses
To be frank I just don't like having those things on my nipples....they feel a bit...unpleasant and I'm not sure a change of material would help

I actually have a few, I've got a guilty pleasure for those little devils.

This thread can't go wrong for me while it plays with bondage themes >.> Not that it does, otherwise...
I like bondage but clamps....ooooo no I can't stand them!

I'm not a pain slut, but I confess to a point it appeals to me more than it should >.> So, fair enough.
I like pain in places but my nipples are a bit sensitive and it's more down to what kinds of pain you can take for example this....I fucking love!
heather_sexy_otk_gi-2087.gif

I just love being spanked

Back
Top Bottom