Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

I understand the request or demand for no underwear, I have made it many times myself. For me though, nothing screams femininity more then sexy lingerie. For me and mine, it is a must.

pin-by-kathy-merlino-on-wedding-lingerie-pinterest.jpg

I'm just in this kind of mood.
A simple act of removing panties can be an amazing turn-on....

49d8bcaca0b8c9ee372a91e8d5b78bb0.gif

sNz2Q7H.gif

18233382.gif

21353439.gif
.....I can't agree with you more....even though she doesn't usually allow me to wear underwear, sometimes on rare occasions like trips she'll let me wear panties....I moan like crazy when she peels them off with her teeth

For me, lets see. The ball is a classic in my book. Hardly a great noise suppressor, but it looks great, you definitely feel it, and it pretty much reduces someone into a mess regardless of what's otherwise going on over time. Ring's also visually very good to me (the example for it is one of my favorite styles), well suited to something a little more... active. Bit has it's charm and its uses. Not one I'd generally have a taste for, but if we're talking, say, pony play, it fits right in. I'm not really fond of the medical types. Effective for the same reasons of the ring, I just feel there's more weaknesses and a medical aesthetic instead that I can't really appreciate.Panels in general can be excellent, and the dildo in that situation if it's going to turn around and be used. If not, well, it's probably better suited to going the other end in >.> Tape doesn't do anything for me. Stuffing by itself I go meh, but some extra cloth to keep it in is another classic I'm hard to lose with. As far as stuffing goes though, that looks like a very... specific sort. o.o

Which would certainly lead me to enjoy where that one's going...

Though I have never actually used one.... My preference would be the second one and that’s only because I like the idea of being forced to suck cock...... BJ loving girl here ☺️

hmm Sad to say my BF and I have only one gag a ball gag but my BF does gag me with my panties on occasion especially if I’m wearing them when he gets home. But I love his hand as a gag. I feel loved when he wraps his hand around my mouth and whispers “Play time”

Miss Tina keeps me silent for many hours each day, her fave being a classic large rubber ball gag. It has a tight elastic strap so no need for buckles. It's kept by a short little table next to the front door....since she comes home after me, I have to strip, put the gag in and sit on my knees facing the door, hands at my side

Back
Top Bottom