Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

Hang on things might get a little rough....

607_1000.gif

672_1000.gif

14508867.gif

Jack Slater was a man who enjoyed his privacy, he spent fourteen hours a day running his software empire and the balance on his all consuming collection of rare and antique automobiles. His wife had long left him, his abusive nature and his obsession for young girls, taking along with her a good chunk of his fortune. Jack’s reputation around town was one of mixed feelings, though respected for what he had built, people knew of his short temper along with a mean disposition and generally kept their distance.
Jack sits sipping a cup of coffee next to a sparkling pool that adorns his five acre gated estate enjoying one of the rare days away from his all consuming work. Removing his robe he moves toward the shallow end anticipating the cool refreshing water when suddenly his attention is misdirected by what sounds like breaking glass. Jack looks around for Ramus, his usually overly attentive Great Dane, but he is no where to be seen. Grabbing his robe he heads back towards the house entering through his study door making a beeline for the rosewood gun case on the far wall. Grabbing the Glock from the impressive collection Jack moves stealthily back towards the invasive sound and what now appears to be an intruder in the kitchen. Jack wastes no time as he spins through the bar doors leading into the gourmet kitchen arms bar tight gun posed to do its job.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Move and it will be your last” Jack screams in an adrenalin-drenched growl.[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Jack Slater was a man who enjoyed his privacy, he spent fourteen hours a day running his software empire and the balance on his all consuming collection of rare and antique automobiles. His wife had long left him, his abusive nature and his obsession for young girls, taking along with her a good chunk of his fortune. Jack’s reputation around town was one of mixed feelings, though respected for what he had built, people knew of his short temper along with a mean disposition and generally kept their distance.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Jack sits sipping a cup of coffee next to a sparkling pool that adorns his five acre gated estate enjoying one of the rare days away from his all consuming work. Removing his robe he moves toward the shallow end anticipating the cool refreshing water when suddenly his attention is misdirected by what sounds like breaking glass. Jack looks around for Ramus, his usually overly attentive Great Dane, but he is no where to be seen. Grabbing his robe he heads back towards the house entering through his study door making a beeline for the rosewood gun case on the far wall. Grabbing the Glock from the impressive collection Jack moves stealthily back towards the invasive sound and what now appears to be an intruder in the kitchen. Jack wastes no time as he spins through the bar doors leading into the gourmet kitchen arms bar tight gun posed to do its job.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]“Move and it will be your last” Jack screams in an adrenalin-drenched growl.[/BGCOLOR]
(is this in the wrong place?)

Nope, just thought I would thow in a story idea. I have some strong fantasies around catching someone in my home.

Pictures to follow.

Last edited:
Fantastic ropework!....if it was me, the tits would have a tight figure 8 around the base and the crotch rope would be digging in deeper. When Miss Tina wants to torture me, she simply cinches a tight leather belt around my waist, attach a knotted crotchrope to the front, digging it deep in my cunt then run the rope between my legs, digging into my ass and tying it around the back to the belt

Back
Top Bottom