Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

You can't say I didn't warn you...

485_1000.jpg

Last edited:
A particular favorite of mine, forced orgasms in public....

I have, over the years, had several female "friends" who, shall we say, craved the hand of a dominant male. I have found that most woman I know have strong submissive cravings. One in particular stands out because in her daily life she was a strong powerful woman but what she craved was absolute submission. It was with her that I decided to go shopping. I had her dress in a short tight skirt, thigh top stockings, a lacy black bra and a tight white blouse.

A side note here, I truly enjoy dressing a woman to my desire. I am very fond of ultra feminine lingerie and the dresses and skirts that hide such lace.

When she finished dressing I handed my pet the panties and accompanying remote vibrator that she was to wear. There was a moment where I could see conflict in her eyes but in the end she did as she was told.

Off we went to the mall where we went from store to store. In each store her task was to ask the sales person a specific question I had given her. As she did as she was told I played with the remote for the concealed vibrator in my pocked. The remote allowed for variable speed as well as multiple vibrating sensations. You can imagine her torment trying to maintain her composure as the vibrator did battle with her will. Going into this my pet had one punishable rule, she was not to orgasm without permission. She did well until we went into Sears and I took her into the tool department where she was to ask for a specific tool. I watched as her legs began to quiver, her knees threatened to buckle and her hand went out to steady herself against a metal rack, she had cum.

We left the mall and found a park that was mostly deserted. She reached into her purse removing a collar I had put in there before we left and placed it around her neck as ordered. I then pushed her down over a park bench, pulled up her skirt, pulled down the ominous panties and gave her a sound spanking.

I've been a submissive since the age of 17 and an owned sex slave and married to my owner and Mistress for over 4 years.....to be, submission is the surrendering of both body and will to someone the submissive deemed worth to recieve it. Submission is a gift willingly given and should never be underrated or un appreciated

Back
Top Bottom