Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Cyber Sleuth-based Human\Digimon rp

Digimon:

Beyond the Net

Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Screenshot-1.png

Okay so I had an idea for an RP designed for Human\Digimon relationships. It would be loosely based on the setting in Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory.

For those who are not familiar with that setting, people in the real world log into a virtual network called "Eden" by transferring their mind into a virtual avatar that looks just like them and are linked to their online accounts. Here most normal internet activity takes place.

Their is an abandoned part of Eden called Kowloon that is used mostly by hackers.

Some Digimon did come from an alternate universe called the Digital World, but many Digimon were also created in Eden and Kowloon. Digimon are generally used as tools by hackers or as defense against hackers. The general public is not aware that Digimon area more then programs.

The idea I had for this rp was for human and Digimon characters to get into a relationships. At first the human characters may think that the Digimon are mere programs. Another idea is that they may meet and befriend the Digimon and then later it evolves into a more humanoid form that they are attracted too.

It would likely work best if players had both human and Digimon characters. So just let me know if you are interested so I will know if there are enough people for this.

Last edited:
Oh wow, I haven't seen anything about digimon since Frontier! Is there a new season or is it just a video game? But the premise sounds pretty cool, honestly!

I personally tend to stick to playing anthro girls, so if there are digimon akin to Renamon that'd be cool. That said, I used to love Kazemon as well! I guess what I'm saying is that Digimon Frontier is my favorite season, though it was due mostly to the power ranger aspect of it.

It's a Playstation 4 game. If you have that consul I would recommend getting it. But this rp really wouldn't need knowledge of that specific game. Renamon and Kazemon are pretty popular Digimon if you'd like to RP them.

Ah playstation is the only console I don't own lol, I haven't had a playstation since PS1. I went the Nintendo route, and my brother went the Microsoft route. So I have pc, xbox one, and switch.

yeah I was thinking I didnt have a digimon but angewoman would be what I would go with if I had to choose...I kind of want to go spirit evolution since that is my fav thing XD

@BrightChaos hey was curious on when we should post I figure you need to approve the characters first right?
I approved the profiles. Sorry for not being on yesterday.

Also curious on my part if solo digimon characters would be fine
The idea had been for human\Digimon relationships, but if you really want to yeah a solo Digimon is fine. You could have it be solo for a while then meet a partner too. Right now we have more human characters then Digimon ones though. You can rp more then one Digimon if you want.

y'all seem to have a lot of humans, but no digimon, would it be okay if i were to play a digimon character? I've looked over the characters, and I have a bit of an interest partnering with Anna

You can apply for a Digimon in the profile thread. I am not sure if Anna has partnered yet but if not someone else could still apply for a human character for your Digimon.

Not sure whether folks are looking at the OOC thread, so I suppose for now I'll check if there's anyone that might want a Lekismon as a partner

Tossed up his profile for now; would be open to plotting with anyone about possible partnership

Back
Top Bottom