Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Plot Oriented Detailed Role-play.

Darkness123

Planetoid
Greetings random stranger!

I see you've stumbled upon my thread, great! I hope you do find something that will suit your liking! Let's start with a brief introduction shall we. You can call me Darkness. Why that you might ask? Well, rather simple. I am all about forbidden, dark and unacceptable. I've been role-playing for couple years now and am seeking more role-play partners. If something catches your eye hit me up!

Writing:

• I am a detailed in depth writer. I tend the flash out the story and describe what my character is doing and her surroundings pedantically. I write a lot. And I mean a lot! Specially when i'm into the story and what is going on. My writing reaches from 3 paragraphs to 10 or more. Really, I can write you a book. XD Though I do like to keep the dynamic, so If I feel that too much description could kill it, I won't include it.
  • Side characters are a must! I like to build the world around our characters and that also means creating side characters, starting from close friends and enemies to a random drunk in a bar.
  • As for the smut in the plot the ratio is 60/40 for the plot. Smut is very much welcome! But I find it get's boring if it's the main thing happening. I like to build up to the moment, tease and play with other character until neither of them can take it anymore. I need the plot and action to be the main thing. Let's leave sex for a cherry on the top and let the character's get to know each other.
*While my characters are submissive, they're far from innocent whimpering little girls. If you're seeking a naive girl with zero brain on her, I'm afraid I'm not the partner for you. My characters are strong willed, cunning and dangerous. They own sharp tongues and harsh tempers. Spitfires if you will. Often they have walls built up so high they themselves cannot see past them. They go from sly and flirty with hidden intents to cold and deadly.
*For male characters ( That would be you) I'm seeking a Dom. Someone strong and capable of breaking through her walls. Someone with a tragic past or someone as sly and capable of playing along. What i'm trying to say is, you can shape your character however you please, but don't give me someone incapable seeking for a mistress. Just Don't!!!
*I play only females in FxM pairing! But when it comes to side characters, I have no problem playing as a male.
*This is not as important, but I do like including pictures in the play and character sheets (Face claims, if that's what you prefer.) I strongly lean towards realistic or well drawn characters. Please don't give me slutty looking anime. Please, that will just turn me off and nothing will work. If we go for drawing, which I don't mind at all. Let's stick to something legend of crypid style.

Kinks:
Yes:
Vanilla sex, Bondage, Rough sex, Mild abuse ( hitting, spanking, tying up etc) Anal sex, Wax play, sexual pain ( Where let's say 'he's'too big for her, Oral, Any type of fingering, age difference, Rape, Group sex ( typically two males, one female, up to discussion) 3+ penetration,choking, foreplay, hair pulling, branding ( At certain plays, again, up to discussion), sex toys, Incest.
No:
Water sports ( Everything meant for toilet, stays there) , Animals/ anything related to furries is a no, monsters ( like orgs, handsome vampires don't count) Animal anatomy, children in sex, Multi beasts or any other private parts, Tentacles, Fisting, Vore.

This is pretty much all that came to mind. I'm open to suggestions and if you think something you want to try will disgust me in any way, feel free to discuss it first!

Now let's get to the fun part shall we! Lately I've been craving something akin to romantic comedy. ( Not a must, but fun to have.) I have listed a couple of new plots, but I am open to your ideas as well. :)

God of War.

(This is based on Greek Gods, but can be altered to our liking.)

Muse A is down on luck, working crappy hours at a crappy joint in Boston city. Barely managing for the ends to meet Muse A it forced to pick pockets. The entire gig goes down hill when cops notice the thief and set chase. Muse A in an attempt to escape gets ran over by a car. When Muse A opens their eyes again, the they find themselves in middle of battlefield. Arrows flying, men falling dead at their feet.

Muse B thrives in chaos and blood. They're ruthless in battle. If the God of War joins one side, it's ought to win. Muse B takes Muse A as war trophy, fascinated by their odd clothes and behavior. What Muse B didn't anticipate was that Muse A would snatch their dearest possession - an object that hold all their power.

The object (pendant or perhaps something else) allows Muse A to return to their own world. Unbothered Muse A grab the chance to gain easy cash and sells the object. Problems start when Muse B arrives and demands it back.

This starts the wild hunt for the pendant that has every outwardly creature's attention. But the more time Muse B spends on Earth, the weaker they become. Unless they get back their power, they will turn into human and be cast out from realm of Gods.

(This role-play could involve scenes like Muse B attempting to halt a bus with their hand. Turning Muse A's apartment into a brothel to satisfy their needs, which of course goes terribly wrong. Up to discussion, there are a lot of things we could do with this plot.)

The Nord brothers.

A pack ran by two brothers, different as the night and day. One a charming player and the other a stone cold leader. The Nord brothers are the center of rumors as their pack extends territories rapidly. With their freshly gained power, they have also gained a reputation many wouldn't dare to even mention. Nothing could stop them from gaining the ultimate power over the packs of North, except one thing. Every leader has to have a mate and a proper hire. Both of them have enough women in their bedrooms, but none have a Luna. Until a certain rogue comes stumbling into their lives. Muse A is an outcast, driven out from her pack and now an official target of Hunters. She is cased onto their territory with a goal to slip through unnoticed. Little did the trio know that the second she had taken a step onto the Nord lands....all of their lives would change.

Kiss of Revenge

Some years ago Muse A's mother died during a heart surgery. It turned out to be a doctors mistake and hospital covered it up not to ruin their reputation. All the data about the failed operation that was performed by the director himself was hidden and all the personnel threatened not to say a word if they didn't want to loose their jobs and be accused about defamation.

Muse A swore revenge and some years after the surgery she started to work for the same hospital in order to destroy it's reputation and director himself. To do that Muse A had to find the hidden data and get close to the director's family. Her aim is to seduce Muse B who is director's son and with time take over his position as head of the cardio department and to fulfill her revenge. However things don't go easy as Muse B isn't easily fooled and is known for his arrogance and coldness, making him a man of quite a reputation around the hospital along the lines of being the reason of heartbreak for many women.

Death Wish.

(This is rather undeveloped plot. But with some brainstorming could turn out pretty fun.)

Muse A is a promising surgeon on mission to save every poor soul that ends up on their table. On one particularly bad night, Muse A finally snaps. Three dead patients in one night is too much to take. Flustered and angry, Muse A challenges Death. The thing is, Death actually responded.

Muse B is an angel of death. Terribly bored, the angel takes the doctor up to the challenge that could cost Muse A's life.

(The other idea was that Muse B is a supernatural creature that's brought into OR or something. As I said, very undeveloped plot.)

Thieves Game.

Muse A is the most wanted artwork thief in the whole country, known in underworld and in lines of police as someone who no one has ever seen and would never capture. Muse A likes adventures and challenges and accepts a mission that would turn Muse A's life upside down. Muse A has to find a painting that is hidden in FBI headquarters for a reason unknown to anyone but few agents. Not knowing where to begin the search Muse A enters FBI recruiting program for a time being until painting would be found.
Muse B is one of top agents that after a tragedy on a mission ( Your choice of what happened) is put off field and has to train the new recruits for a while. Muse A's and B's personalities could only be described as something completely opposite of each other which leads straight to one conflict to another. As their relationship progresses over time many nasty secrets from both of their pasts begun to emerge along with Muse A's little secret.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom