Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"A moment of Clarity" (Cylian / Pazzo)

As Magnus' engorged manhood thrusted into the soul-gripping tightness that was Taeril, the succubus was at his mercy for the entire ride. She matched his thrusts and while Magnus pumped into her body and explored apparently unexplored inches of her sinless skin like a brave explorer, Taeril gyrated her hips to push his prick deeper into her awaiting body. Every full thrust released the most adorable little gasp from the young woman; at first it was a girlish little noise as her body trembled with excitement and shocks of pleasure she had never known before. Every single inch of her frame shuddered with sensual delight as her honey pot only grew more and more wet. Then those girlish moans evolved to a husky and wanton moan that almost begged her newly found husband to fill her greedy cunt. Every thrust inside of her fresh body felt like a new sensation of forbidden pleasure.

"More!" Taeril begged Magnus, much like when one first found out the glory of a first kiss or any damnable first, Taeril bit her lip in undying pleasure as Magnus reached over and began to rub that explosive little nub. As he sped up his feverish rubbing of her clit a wild, throaty and drawn out moan escaped from her lips as her entire body tightened and collapsed against his cock. Her pussy had gotten so much tighter around him that he could have sworn that he felt her pulse through her vaginal walls as her breathing became as wild and erratic as his barbaric claiming of her clitoris.

"Ahh! Magnus!!!" Taeril's body arched itself more deeply than any cat could as she felt his thick seed sneak into every inch inch of her labyrinthine cervix and race towards a true rarity within the demon kind. A demon egg. It floated and now waited as Taeril's eyes glossed over as unknown pleasures washed over her entire form as she fell over and looked up to him. Her form remained the same youthful young woman he had certainly made love too, that creamy lilac skin was now covered in beads of exhausted sweat as she looked over to him and turned to the side. She didn't want to admit that among the few times she has done this, this one was her favorite and this one was the one that truly made her orgasm. Magnus could see his handiwork on the bed.

There was more than blood there, a curious pool of lady cum was spread all over the young succubus' legs as her eyes were unable to focus on the world. But she could focus on Magnus as she stretched her arms out for an embrace, she wanted him close.

Magnus felt his arms tremble as the feebly tried to support his weight. His breath came in ragged gasps as he rolled off of the succubus, and despite the tremors in his tired, aching muscles, one of his powerful arms grabbed her, as he brought her in close against his massive chest on his left side. On his right, he pulled a lavish blanket over them both, wrapping him and his new wife into its warm, velvety embrace.

Using what little was left of his magic, the wizard mentally controlled the numerous candles scattered throughout the room, dimming them to an elegant, slow dimness that let him barely be able to make out the outlines of Taeril’s lovely face.She somehow looked younger, more innocent now, like a tender young virgin, rather than the promiscuous demon girl he had dressed in a fetish outfit, and taken into his bed.

When the red wizard came here, he was aroused, horny, and wanted the company of a woman for the night. He did not expect to get married, and start a family with a fallen celestial. And yet that was exactly what had happened. Here he was, in what was arguably the most accommodating brothel ever to exist, with his arms wrapped around a dazed succubus, dressed in fetish gear that he had just impregnated.

What would the consequences be of his long term actions? He knew in his gut that despite her lineage, his child would grow up to be powerful in the extreme, and that Taeril would give her last breath to protect him or her.
Magnus presses his lips to her forhead, and kissed it repeatedly, releasing the scent of her beautiful, raven black tresses. She would make a fine wife, and he cared little about her being a demon. His soul was tied with and linked to her essence, and he knew that while she was a little dirty at times, she would be honorable.

Regardless of who she fucked to sate her appetites, she would always remain clean and healthy. She was also immortal, like him, and so he wouldn’t have to watch her, or his children grow old and die, as he ceased to age…He smiled in the darkness, and held her close as he drifted off to sleep, while she held him tightly in her leathery wings, keeping him safe.

Warm and jubilant breaths exited Taeril's mouth as she stared into the face of her new husband, the rugged good looks he had, Taeril adored silver foxes. She found them to be quite distinguished men, her lilac hands moved up and across his features as her body remained the same young woman, it was almost as if she stepped through a portal through time. Those alluring almond eyes looked up to him hungrily but every inch of her body still exploded as if there were fireworks all over her. Gentle beads of sweat covered her creamy skin. Full and puckered lips curved into a smile as she pulled him into her awaiting bosom. Her wings wrapped around him as they drifted off into sleep.

Taeril didn't snore in her sleep, rather, it was more of a gentle snuffle. Though, as a demon that invaded one's dreams, Taeril did the same thing here but it was not as malicious as one might have intended. As she promised from the very beginning. The demon did not take a single drop of his living essence and took it for herself, but if one could consider that dreams were her plaything. She literally decided to do just that, she merely had fun with her husband in the realm of dreams. What if they had a son? Would he be a brave boy? What would he look like? How skilled would he be? How courageous? How brave? How would he leave countless amounts of bastards in the world? Or would they have a daughter? Would she be like Taeril? Or would she be totally different? Would she be a rather kind and serene young girl? Would that made daddy happy? To have a daughter that, although she was a demon, was more akin to being a human. Would they live in this city? No doubt the pair were wealthy enough to make a home wherever they wish or would they live peacefully in the country side away from those pesky paladins who might take offense to their progeny?

Still, it was a restful sleep. With Taeril controlling his entire sleep cycle, there were no nightmares, no bad thoughts, there were only beautiful dreams and since in the world of dreams time was rather an irrelevant object, they could have spent what seemed like an eternity and yet they didn't. Soon enough, the sun had shone through the window of their room as those black and leathery bat wings opened themselves up to allow the sun in. Taeril's soft and gentle body stretched out and lifted Magnus' lips to her as she looked into his eyes for a moment.

"Morning my love, sleep well?" Her tender voice echoed though their room as Taeril was forced to adjust herself a little bit. Her fresh pussy did hurt a little from that pounding, but it was a pounding from her most precious Magnus. And she wouldn't mind another... "I think your morning salute is telling me you are quite alive and well." She teased him sweetly as she pressed her lips onto his ear. "Move me as you wish, I am yours to have. Fill me, squeeze me, dominate me as you desire." She tempted him with her innocent sounding voice. The juxtaposition of her inexperienced sounding voice with her experienced ways was quite the interesting new possibility.

Magnus drifted away, feeling as if he was floating on soft, warm air. His battle worn, combat mage body felt more comfortable than he ever had in his life.

His eyebrows lifted a little, and his face relaxed as his lips parted, as his mind drifted away to mingle with the awareness of his new demonic wife, a place that was more like heaven than the realm of lava lakes filled with pitiful screaming souls of the truly damned.

He dreamed of a lush field of planted wheat, as a gentle breeze blew over it, making golden waves flow around like an ocean. He looked over to see a modest cottage. Standing in it, surrounded by a horde of beautiful children, all with bat wings and tiny horns... Was Mavi...

Wait, The elf? Magnus blinked, and looked again, as he saw his gorgeous new wife, laughing at him, as he toiled away on his single acre of wheat, just for fun. Thier estate was much larger, yet rather than lord over his servants, he worked the fields right next to them...

Exercise was good for the mind, and for the body...

He then awake to her kisses, as he leathery wings opened to let in the first rays of the morning sun.

He stretached, and yawned mightily, as he then heard his lovely wife give him her best innocent voice.

Magnus felt his loins stir, as his morning erection thundered away, inches from her mouth...

" Lipstick..." He said, still half away in sleep. "...Apply thick, lush, wet lipstick to those purt lips, and use them to give me oral pleasure..." He murmured to her seductively. "Drain me lovely creature, to the last drop, into your mouth."

Taeril gave her new husband a smile, she took a moment to stretch out her new body. These moments of intense metamorphosis took a lot out of a woman, but as requested she took her finger and placed it gingerly on her full and puckered lips. With a simple swipe, her lips were now coated over with a full and glossy coat of black lipstick; Magnus didn't notice the first time but there was even a small birthmark over her right lip as her lips curved into a salacious smile. She knelt down before the golden construct and tapped it several times as it buzzed away with several benign sparks of arcane energy as it seemed to be headed to do another job. Taeril walked over to him as her nails raked across his inner thighs, her eyes clearly focused on the overindulged girth that was his cock. The very first motion was a long and slow kiss on the base of his shaft as her eyes focused on him.

"A little breakfast is on its way, but no doubt that I am getting a little meal early and I can already feel your seed reach deep inside of me and hit my precious egg. Tell me my dear husband, are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Just out of curiosity?" Those eyes, filled with compassion, love and lust for her husband, focused on his erotic tower as her fingers grasped him and stroked his cock slowly. Tenderly, Taeril's hand took his cock into her hand as she looked over to him with those sultry eyes that flickered at him like a prismatic crystal. "I guess my dear Magnus wishes for me to suck on his hard cock hmm?"

The temptress let out a slow and haggard breath as she placed her tongue on his heavy sack and ran that gustatory sensory organ across his cock. Taeril's eyes sharpened as his lewd taste occupied her mind and heart. Inch by inch, her saliva continued to pour out of her mouth as her hot breath pooled on the top of his prick. Soft kisses soon rained all over his manhood as the bold woman continued to eagerly press her lips onto him. It seemed for now that she was content in only savoring in his anticipation and in his erotic want for pleasure. Almond eyes focused on him as her lips turned to him as she chuckled warmly to him.

"I can guess that was not enough for you..." With both of her hands planed on his thighs, Taeril took him into her mouth, her lips soon about half way though dining on his penis with sensual delight. Her guttural moans an audible sign of her own pleasure as she slowly bobbed her head on his cock.

Magnus quickly shouted behind the golden goblin, as it skittered away on its noble quest to bring them thier early meal. "Bacon! Extra crispy!" He exclaimed to the construct as it took off down the hallway. "...And Iwant my eggs sunny side up!" He called after it. only to lose all thoughts pertaining to his breakfast, as she saw the young, demonic wife of his nestle down between his legs.

"I dont care of its gender..." He murmured back to Taeril. "...I only care that it is healthy and strong." He whispered, and he whimpered a little, as he felt her velvety tongue slather across his churning testes.

He watched with rapt attention on her as her puckered, perfectly painted pout teased his member plafully, making his eyes roll into the back of his head.

The red wizard thrust his hips upwards into her mouth gently wo meet each of her downstrokes, moaning hotly as he felt her tonsils hit his engorged head each time, the wet, sloppy suckling noises she made each time making him all the more aroused with her.

Before long, the great wizard felt his seed start to boil. He gasped a few times as the demoness teasingly lapped at his frenullum, trying to hold back as long as he was able to...

Taeril was jubulant with his responses, of course as the being that she was, she could control what this child could turn out to be. But the woman decided to allow fate to dictate the sex of their gestating little bundle. As much as the temptress felt Magnus' cock and ball's churn with anticipation from cumming as her lips tightly gripped against his cock, she felt her womb churn around and bring to life something new. At least, that was what the woman felt. There was no honest way for her to know except that the ritual that was performed had a 100% success rate, it had always worked before. But now was not the time for such thoughts.

Now as the time for her to delectably savor the taste of her husbands prick, to feel his veins across her lips, those drops of pre cum. Her lips released him with a gentle pop as her eyes focused on him. She licked her lips as her hot and husky breath escaped her mouth.

"I can see you struggle my dear, you want to fill my stomach with your seed and release it all but... you will have to earn that right." Lewd words escaped her lips almost like venom as the woman tied up her hair, she seemed to wait there for him for what seemed to be an infinite period of time. Taeril only kicked her feed around playfully, her nails occasionally passed by his ticklish head. But soon enough she pressed her head down on his cock and took him back to the base, she turned to him and winked as she clasped her hands and looked to him. She intended to give him full control of her head, so that Magnus to move her mouth as he wished. The experienced mage did feel a slippery and slithering tongue dance across the lower parts of his shaft but nothing more.

It was now up to Magnus to make his lovely wife to move as she bound herself in tight leather bindings seemingly through the powers of her own magic, strained yet pleasurable moans covered his prick as her mouth remained gobbled up on his penis. A content smile upon her lips and tight around his base.

Magnus's eyes bulged a little as he felt the hot breath of the succubus upon his aroused and redded , rock hard throbbing member.

In response to her words, about earning the right to drain himself into her mouth, his mind was filled with an inital frustration.

But then as she teased him, he just grinned, and wound his fingers into her silky soft hair, close to her scalp, and pulled, creating a warm, sharp pain, wanting her to scream a little around his thick erection.

Using his powerful arm, he pushed his beautiful new wife's head further down upon his member, penetrating the depths of her throat with each deep thrust.

The wizard was not able to last long, given the situation. His balls heaved and tightened, rising up closer to hius crotch. The sqeezed quickly, and he achived release within her hot, hungry mouth. His member erupted, shooting forth generous gouts of hot seed, filling up her mouth to the point that a little spurted out from the corners of her lips...

The wizard fell back upon the mattress, utterly spent, and dazed, deep within the confines of his refractory period.

"Where..." he started to mumble. "...Where in the hell are my damn pancakes..."

In what seemed to be the final show of carnal eroticism, Taeril opened her mouth and gave him a full look of his thick seed that swam in her mouth. She toyed with the sticky white substance with her tongue; waves of red tongue and white cum danced lewdly in her mouth as she finished up with a deep and full swallow. The fallen wife gave her husband's cock a gentle little kiss. Taeril took a moment to change into something rather more conservative for a demonic temptress, even a married one.

"I should try to cover up a little, or, if my covering up only going to make men want me more? Who knows?" Taeril soon donned a lovely red and gold silken piece that exposed her robust chest to the world. The dress was tight against her waist as the dress flared out. Her smooth, leathery wings spread out like an ominous cloud as she gave Magnus a cute little spin around for him. The additional heels gave the temptress a few extra inches that allowed her lilac toes to show of delicate though the flowing folds of her dress. She turned to him with a smile as she rubbed his chest and gave him another tender kiss.

"So I have decided that the country life just really isn't the best for me. I would lose my mind in the middle of no where, but I know how much you want that farm so I will go get it, but I also want a lovely little home near by. So I will go and take care of that while you rest my dear. Please enjoy and take care." A smile filled with warmth and love was the final thing he saw as she exited the room and soon went over to Mavi's room. Who for all intents and purposes, was not surprised. She only shook her head as she put away an old picture frame and turned over to Taeril.

"So what is this supposed to mean to me Taeril? That I give him my test because you gave him your demonic little marriage? I should call it more of an arrangement, you do this every 10 years and you never go through with it anyway. Or rather the moment they die on my portion of the quest you just drink some poison and remain youthful you pathetic harlot. Just let go of me will you?" Mavi's eyes focused intensely at Taeril as the demoness giggled over to her friend. Delicate steps walked over towards Mavi as she took a seat on her friend's lap and their gaze met, a tender hand rubbed the elegant elf's chin as their lips locked wistfully.

"This one is admittedly different Mavi. I am sticking with this one even if he fails, which I doubt. I think you should give him your test, I think he will finally give you the solace that you seek. After all, he is the first person who has brought you anything of your old home in how long? Even if you are an immortal being and you have lived longer than I have, no doubt that was a curious thing." Taeril whispered her words carefully to Mavi as she peppered her friend with tender kisses; down her cheek, her chin, her neck and even her collar bone. That tortured yet still pure looking porcelain skin was something Taeril always adored. "He has a pretty good piece too, and besides it has been nearly 700 years for you. You haven't even allowed me to enjoy you in that long. It is unfair to yourself. I can feel just how frustrated and pent up you are..."

Taeril's hand moved towards Mavi's voluptuous breast as the mauve master of amorous activity pulled on that pert cherry nipple. Once again their lips met as tongues soon waltz together and spit was their dance floor. The women moaned into each other's lips as Mavi gently pulled away and then pressed those robust lips onto that periwinkle neck. Taeril shuddered in abject delight as Mavi sucked on that sensitive spot in between the neck and collar bone. Mavi then grabbed the very tip of her dear friend's tail and rubbed it quickly as Taeril's honeyed moans filled the white room with sound. Taeril was only able to shudder and gasp out sweetly as Mavi left a tender violet mark on the succubus' neck as she pulled out her quill and began to write out a small note.

"I hate and love you when you kiss me like that Mavi dear..." Taeril responded quickly. Once the note was finished it was soon sent out.

As Magnus continued to lay in his bed, the golden clockwork goblin soon returned with a festival of food: a stack of fluffy pancakes were set down with several slices of thickly cut bacon, as he had shouted his eggs were sunny side up, there were also a pair of biscuits with a generous array of jams. A tart raspberry, a cooling blue berry, a vibrant orange vanilla and there was lastly a fresh creamery butter to go with everything. Lastly there was a lovely carafe, yet it was empty. But it was a magical item that Magnus had seen before; whatever drink he commanded the carafe to create it created unlimited quantities for the day. The food was all made with expert care; the pancakes had lovely crisp edges yet it was still fluffy on the inside and the eggs were still deliciously runny, the bacon had a wonderful and peppery bite with every chew. Those jams and biscuits were special as they provided a nice palette break from all the richness... but under the plate there was a small note.

From Mavi, "See me after breakfast."

Magnus Jumped a little as the clockwork goblin clattered back into the bedroom, jolting him awake from his little post orgasm nap....

He looked around for his beautiful wife, but saw that he was alone. The wizard grumbled as he sat up in his bed, , pulling the covers away from his sweat dampened body.

He saw the veritable feast, and immediately began shoveling the food into his mouth, the savage hunger stabbing away at his stomach turning him into a ravenous beast. He commanded to the carafe to produce cold milk, which he drank in great quantities...

Had he been anywhere else, and no so expended on energy, he would have slowed down, and tasted the food. Alas...

He was effectively reduced to gnawling upon the plate after licking it clean, only to feel the hunger pains subside. He then looked around as his teeth bmbraced the plate, holding completely still.

Satisfied that no one saw him, he cleared his throat, and set the plat back down upon the table., only to feel the paper crinkle under his fingers.

Her ripped it open, and scaned its contents. His steely blue eyes narrowed as the reached the end of the note.

A few short moments later, a full dressed and bathed Magnus the Red walked down the hallways to Mavi's offices.

He entered the opulent room, and sat before her massive desk. His appetites were well sated, having just made love to a sex hungry female demon, and his expression, as well as the tone of his voice were all business.

"You wanted to see me?" He said to the gorgeous elf maiden expectantly.

As Magnus walked into Mavi's office he had seemingly walked into her at an intimate moment; currently the madame was in a bath. But not just any bath, the sensual and nurturing smells of milk, honey and the earthy aroma of oatmeal. Much like the breakfast that he just had, Mavi's golden thread hair was currently propped up in the air as it was being washed by a servant carefully. Still, the milk and oatmeal seemed rather ashen in comparison to the perfection that was her skin as she extended her legs out. Shimmering, scintillating skin exposed itself as her toes stretched out. Those fleshy mounts of erotic flesh floated on top of the skin softening mixture, the way the liquid rippled against her pert nipples. On top of her desk was that platinum bar that he had left before as he motioned for him to come forward.

"Indeed I did ask for you to come by, Taeril is always so impulsive. Marrying you so quickly, she must really see something in the both of us from you. And I guess I will give you a chance. You did bring back something from my home in that platinum bar. But normally, Taeril marries a man she seems worthy of me, and I send them off in a quest. They normally die in the quest and I send up still as always alone. Which is fine for Taeril, when the men never return she eventually has the child and gives it to a family. She charms them and the family eventually loves it as their own. It is quite nice as she finds a barren couple to do it. For a temptress she finds happy emotions all the more pleasant to enjoy dining on. But, that is besides the point really."

Mavi took a moment to step out of her milk bath and allowed Magnus a look at her naked form; rosy pink nipples pierced the air as the servant took a wet towel across Mavi's ample and robust thighs, a sharp razor neatly cleaned off any excess hair and left sinfully smooth area's to play with. While the scarring may seem garish, it gave her body a certain unique flare, it was as if someone had purposely taken a knife across that flawless porcelain skin and scarred her to make her more beautiful. As he turned to face him, all of her curves were visible for him to see; those massive mammaries that bounced with every deep breath she took.

"So, you mentioned that you wished to have me, and I have a proposition for you." The servant now brought a sheer silken robe as Mavi wrapped herself up and took a seat as her desk as she pulled out a mithril ring and a map. "There is a certain undead child I need killed. I need his soul freed... he was my child, the only child I ever reared into this earth out of true love and he has been trapped in a never ending nightmare of death ever since my kingdom fell. While I may have sealed off the area and, at this point no one knows about it, the boy is quite protected. He is The Undead Prince and sadly there is no grand reward, the only reward is a whore of an elf who has been used and abused for nearly 2500 years that is me. Let me just suggest to you that you do not have to take this sir, I have offered this to countless men and none have returned. You may walk away from this and enjoy your life with Taeril and never worry about me, but if you wish to try, then take this and try. I do not know what sort of monsters live there. But know that there are horrors there that I could never face."

Mavi pulled her hand away from the ring and map as she looked away from him, the sharpness in her eyes dulled for a moment as she turned away from him.

"Do you accept? If you manage to return, I will be yours and I will tell you the tale of my fall from grace."

At first glance when he had entered the office, the Red Wizard had assumed Taeril was reclining upon some pillows on the floor. Initially he was not aroused in the slightest, ans she had denied him earlier.

Professional as he was, denial was not something he took well, and he was still a little raw about it. Regardless, he was a conssumate professional, and he conducted himself as such.

Then, as he neared the seats in front of her desk, he saw that it was an opulant tub she was partially submerged in. Her elven body was immaculate, despite the beautiful tattoos and scarring that covered her skin.

He had to admit, if anything her sarring seemed like elegant, purposeful gashes meant to enhance her beauty. It gave her a power, tought as nails yet still irresistably sexy look... He swallowed hard as his eyes gazed upon her magnificent breasts, jiggling and bouncing, defying gravity as she walked.

The servant then grommed her as she spoke, as he drew a razor across her more intimate of areas. She must have trusted the servant greatly, to hold a straight razor that close to her delicates.

Magnus said nothing, and just sat there, watching, and listening to her intently. When she spoke of the platinum bar being from her howetown, hetook pause, and his eyes narrowed.

Was it possible that the silver bars were indeed a relic from the lost elven kingdom of legend, one so old not even its name could be remebered? Was Mavi really well over two and a half millenea old? "Hmmm..." The wizard murmured, as he scratched at his beard with his muscualr fingers, considering.

He glanced down at the map, and the ring, and then back up to Mavi as she turned away from him.

So it was a pattern after all. Magnus was simply the last in a line of many potential men who sought to posess this elf maid for themselves. His child had already had numerous half siblings scattered about, the likes of which he would probably never meet.

Not suprising. Women were indeed infamous for baiting men and then switching things around when the situation favored it... He would deal with the succubus later, he knew it was too good to be true, and yet, with his heart of gold, he wanted to beileve anyway...

Perhaps it was not all as it seemed. Taeril had spoken of keeping a part of him alive in case he didnt live much longer, so this had been her plan all along.

And then there was of course the allure of a challenging adventure that becoked to him, a chance to truly test his strength and skill.

His tactical mind organized the facts that he had.

Magnus knew of the location on the map, it was a sort of magical hotspot that was known to have masses of zombies and other undead wandering around through it, but they never left the boundaries for some odd reason. He likewise knew of stories, saying that the ruins were haunted by a very old and very powerful lich...

An old undead prince mavi said. It was a possible match. Perhaps there was some truth to the old legends after all. Of course Magnus the Red could not resist putting the pieces together and investigating the rumors himself. He had grown up to that very story being told over and over by professional bards in the local tavern...

He was cautious not to touch the ring, but examined it as it lay on top of the map.

"It sounds as if you are offering me a contract..." He murmured to her in a stern voice. Any physical payment was of course not relevant. Magnus was curious, and wanted to solve the old mystery anyway. But Mavi didnt need to know that quite yet.

"...If you have heard of the way I do business, you know that I always demand half my payment up front." He said flatly, his tone carrying a double edge to it.

A lesser man might ask to have the whore first... But not Magnus. That would come later. He had no intentions of dying any time soon. Truth be told he had no idea if he even could die at all anyway...

Before she could reply in any way, he cut her off, and quickly replied. "That being said, go ahead and tell me the story of your fall from grace, of your son, how he came to exist, and then how he came to be as he is now..." He murmured softly. "...Iwould also like to know the names of the adventurers you sent before me. That would help me get an idea of what I'm up against..."

He then sat there, expressionless. Part of him wanted to bend her lovely voluptuous body over her desk and take her right now, but that could wait.

"...And after I'm done, Iwill of course expect to have any and all whorish actions perfomed upon my return, by none other than the lovely elf sitting before me."

"Any and then some Magnus, as you are a professional adventurer I am now a professional lady of the night, though I was once a professional empress before. Again, my kingdom is one lost to time and the elvish tongue I use to speak is one so old it is even lost to me. Even speaking it to myself brings blank memories I mean... I have no one left to speak my own tongue with. If I were to say the name dIabevabjja hsbdbhbhd, it would be all a bunch of crap to you no doubt Magnus. But Taeril has tried for years to get me to be a little more interested in men and after my long journey and fall to a being lower than a worm... I had lost my taste for the pleasures of the flesh. When you have had your body used as a breeding ground by the ancient caster Lezard Crowley over 2300 years ago so sustain his god forsaken bloodline, one develops an acrid taste for sex."

Mavi's legs crossed slowly as their gentle and supple nature intertwined and her eyes focused on him once again, he could easily tell by the slight droops on her face and ears. Mavi hated to speak about this subject, to be reminded of the folly that not only cost her not only her freedom, but also the life of her entire race and the life of her child was far beyond the simple word of agony. Those jewel-like almond shaped eyes with their prismatic nature swelled with tears as her mind wandered to a time before humans were the dominant race of the world, to a time where her people ruled the world and where her precious boy, who was now a boy with no name was more important to her than the sight of the sun on the following morning. The elven madame took a handkerchief and somberly cleaner her eyes as she looked towards Magnus again.

"You wished for names correct? There have been a few over the years, but I guess the most prominent heroes you might know, the last two to try were Rodney Bradford and I am sure you know him as the Limitless Luck Rogue, The King of Diamonds and... what was that other name. Oh! The untouchable." It was quite true, Rodney Bradford was certainly a rogue without compare while he was alive and to think that it was this that brought an end to his life was a bit astounding was a shocking piece of news. Rodney was blessed by the stars themselves with a body that was tailor made for the arts of assassination and deception. Swiftness, accuracy, physical aptitude and more; Rodney had the lion's share of gifts of nearly an entire village. It was even said that he had stolen an ancient relic from a berserk tribe of drow and managed to make it alive and yet this quest killed him.

"He was quite handsome too... I saw how those undead arachne devoured his organs like fresh fruit. It was quite the macabre show." One could not tell which was colder at this moment; the frigidness in her tone or the fact that she watched Rodney's final moments. The other person was only known as The Tower." A veteran of countless wars, expeditions and it was a title that was passed down for nearly 500 years from one trainee to the next. This Tower was a sharp tactical mind with the unmatched, unyielding spirit of adamant, this person had managed to endure the thunderous beating of an elder storm giant and lived to tell the tale and yet this mission still murdered him. "The Tower did much better than Rodney, but his stamina ran out when my boy clearly bit through his jugular vein. It was a costly mistake." Mavi snapped her fingers as her servant girl brought the madame several fresh fruits without a moment of hesitation. With a gentle bow Mavi waited for her pet to feed the slices of fruit delicately into her mouth.

"When it comes to what happened when my whole world crashed, know that it was all my fault. My kindness ripped everything away from me. My people were secluded away from the world and purposely kept it that way because we trusted no one. Our safety was paramount and I had my husband and son... as the empress it was my job to keep my people safe. I took pity on a human who was found nearly dead in our lands. As a young mother for the first time, I took pity on the man, before I would have killed him without a second thought for the safety of my people. My son's curiosity knew no bounds as well, poor child. We nursed him and fed him back to health and the first thing he did was take my son and turn him into a lich. To see my poor son, the boy who barely read, who stumbled so easily, who smiled so brightly easily dead crushed me. In my shock he promised me that if I give up that he would let him free. If I would... or could have thought more straightly and correctly, I should have just killed him. But it was my greatest failure and my greatest weakness."

The calm tone and the willful power Mavi carried was blown away like dried leaves to the wind as her eyes were swollen with crystalline tears. Unable to keep her composure, her servant girl cleaned her face as she took in a deep breath as the elven queen stood up and pointed out at an archaic looking mark over her flesh around where her hip met her thigh. Much like the name she said before, it was all gibberish as all of the marks blended together into a foul tapestry of erotic sex torture.

"As I fell, he killed my husband and one by one, he used my entire kingdom for experiments in necromancy as my poor son remains trapped in a haze of unending undead madness. Lezard used me to breed powerful casters and kept me as his main sow, he stripped me of every drop of dignity I had left. This is more of a pathetic recreation and reenactment of what I used to be. For a thousand years as I was used as some sort of rag for sex by my own children, my son was left in front of me as a constant reminder of my failure as I was used as a some sort of foul entertainment until I was sold off by the 14th leader of the Necrotic cult. Eventually I landed onto Taeril's hands and she helped piece some of me back together but... how much of me is real? Who knows."

Mavi now only took a moment to eat another bite of her fruit as her eyes darted off to the side, her face red from tears and her eyes pink from tears. The moroseness in her nature was real, the lamentation was real.

The shame was real.

Back
Top Bottom