Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"A moment of Clarity" (Cylian / Pazzo)

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
A swarthy looking gnome stood on a chair behind a huge, ornate desk that was more sized for a human. It was stacked with ledgers and books of all shapes and sizes, as well as a half drained decanter of rich bourbon whiskey.

His bald head had a few scraggly strands of hair sticking up, and his eyes were bloodshot as he counted out a generous amount of freshly minted platinum coins. His rich green robes hung about him loosely, as he looked at the coins on the table in front of him.

He was so small it was almost easy for Magnus to lose him behind all of the stacked documents.

"Forty, Max..." The red robed wizard seated across from him murmured, as he waited in one of two matching black leather high backed chairs. The wizard's hair was long and black, with white at his temples. His beard was likewise long and grizzled, but immaculately combed. "The contract was for forty pieces of platinum." The wizard finished, as he swirled around the leaded crystal glass in his hands, smelling of the whiskey.

The little gnome nodded, and dropped a few more coins into the pile. "And a few extra Magnum..." The gnome slurred. Magnus grunted, as Max had yet to get his name right in the three years that they had known each other. "...You brought in the criminals a full two days earlier that we expected." He mumbled as he tossed the leather pouch clumsily at the wizard, who had to lean to the left over his arm rest to catch it. "...Perhaps you should stop drinking for breakfast Maximillian" He said to the gnome. "You will be lucky to reach 250 at this rate."

The gnome dismissed the Wizards, comment and scoffed. "I passed 300 two years ago, Im fine..." He slurred, and then belched.

"Alright then..." Magnus murmured low and deep. "...as always, its a pleasure doing business with Maximillian, Savings and Loan." The wizard downed the whiskey, and let out a low breath as he savored its richness, as well as the slow burn along his throat. He then stood, and retrieved his wide brimmed red hat, with two long white feathers stuck in it. "...I think I will go get a room, and something to eat."

The gnomes eyes lit up "Speaking of which..." The gnome murmured as he relaxed into a chair that was entirely too big for him. "...Madam Claraty's is open now." he said. Magnus arched an eyebrow at him.

"Its a brothel you fool, I, I would never..." Magnus gasped at the little man, in mock shock. Max just laughed at him in a tired manner. "Seriously Maggie, you need to relax, you are the hardest working Merc I know. Go in there, get a bath, something to eat, and a few bed companions. Come back in a few days, and I'll have more work lined up for... for...." The gnome yawned, and smacked his mouth a few times, as his eyes closed.

Magnus just shook his head, and turned to leave. He thought about the gnomes suggestion.
He had never been to Madame Claraty's. He had heard rumors, that if the price was right, one could get anything they wanted there. The food was supposedly good, the bathhouses luxuriant, and the company was.... well, attentive, or so the rumors said.

Forty platinum was a small fortune, and could likely buy him a months stay at such a place, with the best food and women money could possibly by.

He shrugged. "Why not?" He whispered to himself, as he adjusted his hat, and stroked his beard.
Magnus was tall and athletic, and walked with powerful, confident strides. There was an age old fallacy that rigorous training left little time for a wizard to exercise, and that they were all weak. Such was not the case with Magnus the Red.

He dusted off his red robe and cloak. While ornate, it was dusty from his adventure last night, and singed in a few places. His right shoulder pauldron was likewise scratched with three wheals from that damned summoned honey badger. He spat angrily at that memory. He could go see a tailor and armor smith tomorrow.

After about a half hour of walking into the better part of town, he came up to a beautiful stone building, with several windows, and well tended roses along its periphery. Outside the front door was a huge male orc, easily standing around eight feet tall. He was dressed in purple finery, with his hair combed, and his tusks highly polished. Magnus rose his eyebrows, but approached none the less. The orc acknowledge him, and despite his brutish appearance, spoke with intelligence and clarity.

"Welcome noble sir..." The orc said in a deep, yet pleasant tone. "...Welcome to Madame Clarity's, are you here for business, Pleasure, or something else?" The intimidating orc asked. of the wizard.

"Hmm..." Magnus surmised, considering. "...I have had a long night at the office. I could do with a bath, a meal, and a bed." The wizard replied. The big orc just arched an eyebrow. "...Okay." Magnus scoffed. "...I could do with some feminine company." He said acidly.

The big orc grinned knowingly. "Of course good sir, please enter." The orc then opened the heavy wooden door, gesturing for the Wizard to enter the building.

Magnus took off his hat, and walked inside.

His senses were assaulted immediately by a multitude of sounds, and scents. The air was heavy with incense and perfume. The lighting was subdued, with the walls being covered in a rich red velvet padding and curtains. He pursed his lips. A beautiful young girl in a fairly revealing outfit smiled, and greeted him. "Welcome handsome..." she said in a sultry tone. "...Please, the meeting room is just ahead. Someone will be with you to discuss....details, shortly" she said to him, with a sly wink.

Magnus nodded his head once, and continued walking down the hallway.

He entered a dim, but opulent meeting room with many tables, divans, and works of erotic art all along the walls. He was brought a glass of sweet smelling wine that tasted of elderberries.

The wizard nodded, approving of the relaxing , non judgmental atmosphere.

He took a seat in one of the plush red chairs at a round table, and sipped his wine, watching as the pretty girls walked here and there, in all directions..

The way sin hung in this place was more like a delicate coat of paint by a master than anything else. The bright red, yellows and purples that adorned this house of the flesh prepared the mind for the bountiful pleasures of what awaited Magnus. Though even from this simple waiting area, to call this place lavish was almost an insult.

First and foremost, the plushness of the couches here might only be topped by the sultryness of the various women here. Magnus may have been to a royal court or two before, but this might have spoiled him. The rich smoke of cigars, incense and delicious sweat tickled his nose as he waited with his wine which never seemed to end. The distinct tart sweetness of the wine begged itself to be drunken down with gusto. As men went on to the next room a different lady took them to meet the matron; a human, a dragon lady, a drow. Every inescapable taste was there to be found. There was a lovely young, curvaceous bar maid serving him currently and she almost look good enough to takeaway to a room herself.

Her smooth sapphire skin was oiled to perfection and was perfectly taut. Her wide hips walked with a natural, alluring gait that demanded attention. She have a lovely bust that peeked through her top and deep black eyes that wanted to eat one's soul. Though her attire only made her body all the more attractive. She wore a tight, form fitting metallic looking leather that shined against the light. The dark purple leather only made her look all the more forbidding as her tail hugged and teased around the inner thighs of men.

Soon enough a lovely human woman with bright red hair came by and gave him a warm smile as she led him to another room. It was certain a nice room, but while a little plain in comparison to what he saw before, there was a certain charm here. The pure whiteness of this room with the gentle hints of blue were the perfect counter balance to the red sin that would come soon. There was another door opposite of where he came from as there was a wanton party as a wondrous woman appeared to him and turned on several orbs of light.

Where could one even begin? Was it her platinum eyes that made the metal seem cheap? Her golden hair that brought shame to miners in search of precious metals? Her porcelain skin both flawless yet marred by what seemed to be years of slavery. Her body was covered in tattoos she wore proudly as her pink nipples were clamped and perky for all her guests to see. The mountains that were her breasts would make a great home for any happy dragon to roost in. Even sculptors could not make more fine features on a statue. Her long ears had rows of both beautiful and garish piercings, again a veritable road map of her body's travels. Magnus could find Orc, goblin, human, minotaur, centaur, dragon, drow markings in her. Yet she still carried a quiet refinement that could not be defined. And how her thighs seemed to spill out of her purple, tights was cause for question.

"Welcome to Madame Clarity's, I hope you can find what truly enlightens you here. I am the Madame here. Now tell me, what is your desire in my little dorm of sin?" The way even her voice sounded could make one murder with its intense sweetness.

"But I could tell, you are a man of taste all things considered. Well I am here to make sure any and all of your desires are met while you are here. There are a few rules though. Sadly, I am not on the menu. Secondly, every pleasure here has a price and thirdly I need a small sample of your magical essence in order to ensure the anonymity of my guests here. See, I serve a very esteemed and very special kind of guest here and they expect a certain kind of protection. If you were to speak about this place too openly then something terrible may befall you."

The madame took the time to take out a scroll of magical paper as she took out a sharp steel quill. It seemed he had to stab his thumb and stamp it down into the paper. One had to wonder just who was seen down here for such secrecy? But even still. This woman took this very secretly.

"Do you have any questions my dear?" She turned to him as she waited for him.

Magnus's eyes rose intently as the shapely, highly attractive elven maiden sauntered up to his table, and alighted herself on the chair in front of him, looking as if she had just stepped out of his wildest fantasies...

His lips then pursed in disappointment as she said she was not on the menu. Perhaps that was just a tease meant to incite. Whatever it was she was doing, it was working. His arousal had sparked, and was smoldering nicely, just like the thin wisp of smoke rising from his ivory carved pipe. She then spoke of requiring a sample of his own lifeblood, to use as a marker in case he decided to go and speak of secrets heard here. He recognized the device on the table as a scrying aid. They would effectively be able to monitor and spy on him whenever they wished. Magnus smiled at her ingenuity. At least that was what she thought.

Then she spoke of something terrible possibly befalling him. Normally, such things would rouse his anger, but in this case, it stirred hs arousal even hotter. What was smoldering before, now evolved into a nice, rolling flame. Dangerous women were exciting, and this one was quickly becoming a favorite. Her being forbinnen only seemed to make her that much more attractive.

Her liquid voice the filtered to his ears, asking if he had any questions.

At that one, the handsome wizard had to grin. He stroked his beard thoughtfully, as he drew in smoke from his pipe, and savored the aromas and tastes from the blended weeds burning away in it bowl. He blew lazy concentric circles in the air above his head, forming them around his tongue before he exhaled. "Just one.." The red wizard murmured to her thoughtfully.

"...As you said, every fantasy to be found within your halls has its price. And I can assure you..." And this is where Magnus knew he would get her attention. He reached into one of the many the breast pockets of his ornate red wizard robes, and withdrew what looked like a coin purse made of living night, and sewn with threads from the very galaxies and stars found in the night sky.

The item was easily recognizable. One of the infinity purses of legend. Only five were know to exist in this reality. If you put money inside, and left it overnight, your money would double. Magnus had happened upon this one several years ago, and had placed several heavy bars of platinum inside of it just for safekeeping. The damnable thing had then lost itself for several years, much to the red wizard's aggravation. He had plans for that platinum. The wizard had then found the purse in the cushions of his study. The amount of platinum bars inside was... staggering to say the least.

Despite this insane amount of wealth, he would not be able to spend all of it in one place. Such vast amounts of currency could easily corrupt local economies, making them collapse within a few days. It was best to spend it rather slowly at best. This woman however likely had connections where she could sell such things easily.

"...My question is, how much would it take to have your magnificence placed back on the elite menu for the discerning customer?" He murmured to her, low and deep. "We could even make this collection of my magical essence part of our.... nightly adventure?"

The madame looked over with her sullen eyes, she examined the pouch. But like many thing in this life; it held no interest for her. What many people did not know was that the madame has lived for a long time, she was once a queen of a kingdom whose name only she cared to remember. She remembered it all too well; it was a night like any other. The gentle moon blessed the world with its cool light as her entire capital burned due to the greed of a group of mages. It was the first time she was marked. Her chastity and sanity stolen as she has had every kind of cock stuffed inside of her folds recklessly. They were relentless, they used her as some sort of foul entertainment. They stuffed with any cock they could find as an experiment they said. Every day became an endurance of sexual over stimulation until she felt nothing. Then the pain came. Then they did whatever they could to force a reaction from her, painful runes, beatings, starvation. She was their plaything and she was eventually sold when they were bored. She had been passed around like some sort of birthing prize for all that time. Every night she was forced to endure the nightmares of cum baths, forced births, ritualistic scaring and a whole host of perverse acts. She had lost track of all of the acts done on her over the last thousand years. Sadly for Magnus, sex no longer held anything for her. She doesn't even masterbate, her entire lower body was just there for show.

While he was surely a handsome man, she considered that he was at a good age where he functioned quite well. His cock certainly had power and his hunger for her was certainly a testament to his passion for her. She felt nothing for him, and that would be a waste of his affections. Her mind cycled through the available girls that might provide him an interesting time. Sadly, Naexi, a nymph woman was busy with the pope so she was currently out. Maybe Sybil? No, she just finished with a client that would be rude to give him some one else's sloppy seconds after that mess. That caramel skinned woman from the south with those adorable hips and that energetic personality: Nym.

"You know that I have been offered a private chateau by the Duke of Val Gustov to be his private whore and I denied him." That Duke was known to be one of the most prosperous men on the planet. An excellent business man and mage with political power to match. Still, the way her elvish tinged common said foreign words were almost like a sweet treat. "As stated sir, I am no longer something that is on the menu. Not because your money has no value, but rather-"

"Mavi!!! Give me a dick!" A woman just barged in as a scarlet hue covered the madame's face. It made her blonde hair shine all the more brightly against her reddish skin. "Oh! You are doing business. You should have had the sign up Mavi." This demon was quite the stunner as well. She had wild purple hair and a row of onyx horns with features not even the most astute painter could put to canvas; full lips, almond shaped eyes and a lovely shaped nose. Her bright pink skin called to attention every part of her sensual form; from her breasts that competed with the elven madame, to her wide hips and her full thighs that held a cavern of endless wonder. Though, those amethyst eyes gave her an air of ethereal eroticism that could not be compared. She wore nothing but a ragged skirt that little to the imagination. There was a little tail that seemed to peek around and show off her firm, rotund ass almost as a call to action to other men. "You owe me still!" This woman continued to demand as she looked over to Magnus as she sauntered over took in a deep breath of his scent.

"He is perfect! I want him. We can strike a deal right? Your cum just looks so tasty for me and it is the perfect time for a nice, thick, syrupy shot for my tummy." Her words escaped her tongue like some sort of trap, it was obvious that this demon wanted Magnus. This demoness asked as the madame, most likely this Mavi only looked to her and gave a simple snap of her fingers the demoness was now contorted like a pretzel as she let out a sweet moan. She seemed to enjoy the pain.

"I apologize for the interruption my dear guest..." Mavi looked rather upset at her seeming friend, still it was quite the show of force to snap one's finger and force someone into such a position. The demon's wild moans filled the air as more snaps followed, it seemed that every snap seemed to release a gust of wind at the demon's clitoris. It made for quite the erotic symphony. "We can continue our discussion. I am sorry about Taeril, she is quite impulsive and since I owe her a debt of gratitude. She has certain privileges, but shall we continue with your signing of the paper and what pleasures you seek. Unless you wish to indulge my friend. She certainly a rare dish here." The entire conversation with Mavi was broken up by snaps, perfectly timed like a metronome, she intended to torture her friend. Still, Mavi looked quite embarressed and dismayed that her aura as a madame was broken just a little. It was obvious as her cadence was broken ever so slightly by Taeril's entrance. Still, she planned to do her best for her guest.

Magnus first was dissapointed in the beautiful hugh elf's dismissal of his fortune, as she was easilly the most attractive thing, even with all of her scarrings, tattoos and marks.

Despite her asethic appeal, she was also immortal, ageless, and had likely been around long enough to learn some secret, esoteric sexual techniques that would drive a man completely wild.

She likely had many lovers over her many years. Such things did not affect Magnus's arousal in the slightest. If anything it magnified it. So long as she was clean and healthy, whoever came to worship at her temple before him didnt matter. They were simply a stepping stone, a way for her to practice sexual activity, to discover how to please a man, and what she liked. Given her elven nature, her breadth of knowledge was likely staggering.

Still, the wizard was a connsumate professional, and despite his dissapointment, he would ultimately honor and respect her decision.

The red wizard lowered his eyes away from the decadent, yet forbidden woman, and stroked his black and white beard, lost in thought. His dreams shattered, he was just about to request only a dinner, a bath, and room for the night. Not maybie a heartbeat later, the wizard suddenly sensed an intensefied lustful aura permeate the immediate area, like a sickly sweet cloud of exotic perfume.

It was then immediately followed by the sultry, if eager voice of a female infernal. She appeared... desperate?

Magnus narrowed his eyes at her for a moment, considering how in the nine hells such a thing was possible. Her body was statuesque to say the least, with perfect, flawless skin, wide hips, toned midriff, and magnifient breasts that defied gravity, straining against the fabric of her top...

His eyebrows the raised as her attention flitted to him, as she spoke to him of things that were intimate in the extreme, as if she was ordering a drink.

Magnus couldnt help but grin a little, as the demon offered to buy him. This sexy fiend could easily have any male she wanted, in this realm and the next, and yet here she was, begging the matron of this fine establishment for a night with him.

Magnus's grin was then dispelled immediately by a sudden surge of domination magic. Thick to its core and flawless in its execution, the finely tuned, magic sensitive mind of the wizard traced it to the lovely high elf. He daint fingers snapped every few seconds, making the lovely demon contort upon the carpet, maoning softly.

The wizard then listened to the high elf as she seemed a little embarassed by the sudden outburst, and then looked down to the mewling, highly aroused demon girl at his feet. Magnus only bit his lower lip once. Succubi were legendary in terms of thier sexual prowess, and the delicate curves of her body did more than stril the Wizards loins.

He looked back up to the high elf, and arched one of his bushy black eybrows, considering, then back down to the whimpering, horny demoness.

"Alright then..." the wizard murmured to the high elf matron. He opened the satchel of living night, and withdrew a single platinum bar from the nigh infinite hoard located within. It gleamed beautifully in the subdued lighting of the room, easilly bigger than the pouch that contained it.

At one foot long, five inches thick at its base, four inches thick at its top, and four inches high, it could have easilly bought him a months stay, with many meals, and many women. It bore a stamp on its dorsal surface, from some long forgotten elven kingdom that Magnus had tried to research, fruitlessly, many times.

He set it on the table, with a resounding clunk of its considerable weight. "...I want one night with your lovely freind here, starting with access to the bath houses, as she looks a little bit... dirty..." He murmured to the Matron. "...followed by dinner, and a room for us to sleep in."

The wizard then stood, and with a wave of his fingers, he unleashed his own magic, a perfect blend to dispell her little effect to keep the demon girl occupied.

Magnus then knelt, and scooped up the lovely demon girl is his powerful arms. He then stood up easily, lifting the girl up, and holding her close. If she protested, he silenced her with a well placed "Shhhhhhhh..." wispered into one of her long, pointed demon ears.

Magnus then looked to the Matron. "If you please, lovely matron, would you direct me to the steam baths?" he murmured.

Mavi looked over this entire situation in dismay, to think that the air of superiority she carried was always shattered by her dear friend. But the debt she owes to Taeril is one she could never repay to any single person in the world. There is no amount of gold Mavi could give, no amount of murder she could commit, no amount of genocide sufficient to return the boon the demon had given her. After all, the demon had given her something that was technically for free but something with untold value; her freedom.

As Mavi released her spell, Taeril's eyes already succumbed to the pleasure her friend forced her to endure. Magnus soon noticed the deadly true skill of this ancient elf's magic in the air, it wasn't just the light slapping of the air but something far more sinister, far more malevolent. It was a true movement in what sublime pain was meant to be, and after a life time of pain, Mavi had mastered the unique spice of pain to a degree that put royal chefs to shame.

Mavi shaved off parts of Taeril's clit to give her a slight taste of shocking pain. As the pain rode up her body like an electric stock that burned through her flesh, the wind soon healed the wound and repaired the dampness back to her optimal state. It was the kind of sweet pain only a demon could enjoy and Mavi did it without remorse. Taeril's screams of wanton lust mixed with agony were like a delicious drink for Mavi. Yet her face did not twist in sadness, her smile did not change, it was a move done that was more frigid than the breath of an ice dragon. The cool stillness of her heart could freeze the heart of the undead. Yet, she still loved her friend for saving her.

Mavi's eyes only stared at the platinum bar for what seemed to be an eternal moment. She refused to show how it made her heart weak to see her kingdom's symbol, her skin felt as if it was on fire as it recalled all of the pain of that night. But her mind recalled all the sweet moments of her time back then; her kingdom's rise, the warmth of a pie whose taste had been lost to the sands of time, the sweetness of the lips of a lover whose face was now an empty hole. She took the platinum bar as she took out a key and handed it to him.

"Thank you for visiting dear client, and while I understand this situation may not have been ideal for you, I do appreciate your candor and kindness in this matter. Before you proceed, what lays before you is a true den of sin of which many men never leave. I provide a place of comfort for my guests that no one cares to ever escape from, there comes a point of Clarity where one wishes to run from the horrors of the world to hide within the bosom of my safe haven. But if you have the coin know that most things are within your grasp here. Now please, enjoy yourself and delve into your skin in a way you never dreamed possible."

With Mavi's sweet words in the air she open her final door and let Magnus in. What awaited him were truly the most shameful, corrupt and damnable pleasures available most likely in the known world.

As the door closed behind Magnus he was first greeted by a haze of familiar smoke as he found both men and women of class, pride and distinction devouring the flesh of these sultry women like wild animals. The plush red and gold trimmed seatery begged for the rich to bring their guests and their unctuous sin here. Magnus noticed several prominent figures here; the head of the religion with pair of rather young trifling girls, a Duke who was currently in several scandals with both young men and women, even the queen herself found herself revelling in the pain of a whip from her favorite being. An intersex elf.

But it did not stop there, the smells that overpowered the distinct stink of sex was destroyed by food. The meals that were served here put several royal chefs to shame. The gluttons lined up with women to ease them into their destructive habits. From steaks, to game to even more questionable pieces of meat. It seemed to be all served here. But there was still more to bombard and destroy his senses.

Towards a quiet corner there was a group of young men who currently had an odd apparatus in front of them. There where four pipes and there was a small little mandragora inside of some liquid. They drank and spat out this liquid as they enjoyed their more awkward nods. It was a drug known as "Angel's Kiss." It worked on a fundamental principle of medicinal herbs but it overloaded their systems and made reality more real. Colors were brighter, foods were more appetising and touch was more sensitive. However, repeated use led to total death of sensation.

With the jovial music played by the band, Taeril finally stood on her feet and took Magnus to her room. These rooms were quite simply a wondrous luxury. It only made Mavi's effort look all the more amazing.

This room was colored in sensual purples and blacks with gentle lights to accent the room. There was a pool of water which was surrounded with essential oils for a scented bath. A small golden goblin waited for him as Taeril gave him a deep kiss on his lips, there was a certain shocking quality to her lips as she pulled him in to a deep embrace and her the smell of her sticky sweet and her famished sex attacked his senses.

"You are mine for as long as you want me. But I am sure you want a meal and a bath. Thay little goblin is Gabbik, he is a construct and he will listen to whatever you say. So tell me, my precious meal, my king for a weekend. What can I satisfy you with?" She pressed herself closer still, her hot breath tickled his ear as he felt her heart beat through her chest. The way her moan escaped from her lips made it quite obvious she wanted only one thing.

Magnus' cum in her desperate cunt.

The wizard looked around the room approvingly, and nodded his head. The purples and blacks soothed his weary eyes, and the pool of water surrounded by soaps and oils looked very inviting.

As did his lovely female companion for the night. He pursed his lips, and considered things. He walked over to the corner of the room, and waved his hands at the floor, saying a few old, forgotten words, creating a soft blue mist that coalesced into a large, solid granite foot chest, with a complicated brass and steel clockwork latch set into its surface. He waved his hand to the side, and the clockwork mechanism whirred, and opened, sliding the impressive box's lid to the side. The wizard slowly took off his shoulder pauldrons, scoffing at the one that was clawed up from those damn beasts he had tangled with earlier. He tossed them both into the box. He then began to pull various small items from the many hidden pockets lining his rich red wizards robe, likewise dropping them into the box.

Magnus then pulled several wands out of his pockets, one after the other, and tossed them into his foot chest. Curiously, the Red Wizard then drew an archetypal wizard's staff from the inside breast pocket of his robe, something that should have been entirely too long and bulky to be contained in such a small pocket. He then slid the staff into the box, which seemed to swallow it up whole. Several more similar staves followed it.

The wizard then took off his boots, and his socks, and his cloak, Revealing his tanned, heavily muscled body, covered in the many scars of many different battles. He then turned to face the demoness, with his impressive manhood nodding to her as it dangled between his legs.

He then piled everything into the arms of the little golden goblin that sat in front of the room, still wearing the demon girl's lipstick.
"Go..." He ordered to the clockwork construct. Have all of that laundered, and brought back in the morning." He said to it.

Steam appeared to shoot out from his ears as the construct flared to life, and then scampered out of the room.

The wizard interlaced his fingers over his head, and stretched, his muscles flexing, and his joints popping like a bunch of thick branches.
"...Damn." he swore, as he rolled his right shoulder around a few times, feeling soreness emanate from his rotator cuff.

He entered the pool of water, stepping down into it slowly, allowing the heated water to soak into his skin, and soothe the soreness away. It felt so damned good that his eyes rolled back into his head. Magnus then sat in the water, and gestured for the demoness to join him. "I thought we could bathe, and relax for a bit first, before we get too crazy..." He murmured up to the devilishly hot fiend.

"...Its my understanding that succubi give back and shoulder massages that are to die for. Please, join me, and help an old man relax..."

Taeril was far to busy as she admired the form of her partner for the night. She was already impressed not only with his magical prowess, but with what he had beneath him. She bit her lip as her lips grew moist from their starved desperation to be filled. She walked over to a curious box in the corner of the room as she opened it and knelt before it. She of course allowed Magnus a deeper look at her moist, velvet folds that begged for a man's attention. She pulled out a bottle of something chilled as she snapped her fingers. In a puff of purple smoke, her clothing disappeared and turned to dust. Her frame was now hidden behind carefully placed clouds of shadowy darkness as she posed for him. She obviously toyed with him for now, as well she should, this was her domain and as it stood. Magnus was her meal. And she planned to enjoy every single morsel she could.

"Now my dear, before we get into things let me assure you that even though I am a succubus, I will not drain your soul dry. Your balls however are a whole other story." The tone of her voice held a salacious playfulness that could not be denied as she sauntered over. Her violet nipples poked through the purple cloud of magic as a cloudy patch of black hair covered her lower region. Though the moisture from the previous encounter with Mavi left the succubus quite lascivious. She placed a glass for them as she poured a thick, rich, red liquid. It almost looked lke blood but it held a fruity quality.

"I hope you enjoy it. This is a rich Elven Wine from Mavi's personal collection. She likes to call it "Blood of the Queen". And I share it with all my guests." A single taste was more of a euphoric trip through countless vineyards across the world. The flavor of this wine coated one's tongue with the unctuousness of a jam and the aroma to put mahogany to shame. "And we a surely do the best massages in all the known world my dear sir. But first a lovely pair of introductions I think is in order." Taeril carefully came up behind Magnus as her hands already surfed across his form. She almost admired his strength through her sense of touch alone. Her lips parsed open as she gave an audible gasp as her hands could not prevent their wild exploration of this exotic form. A mage with such strong and robust, features? She felt almost blessed to have him.

"My name is Taeril Zillhook. I am a traveling swindler of hearts, gold and delicious experiences." It was such a tease to only feel her sharp nail gently rake across his flesh. It was not enough for a full on scratch to cause pain and barely enough to notice. She only traced the outlines of his scars and his muscles. She found him better than any steak she had seen. He was the king's feast for her. Her gentle gasps as she continued to explore him were only there to taunt him, she loved to feel his body. "You are so tense, tell me. What is your name and what happened to you before?"

Taeril's hands moved through his muscles in a way that seemed unnatural but it gave credence to the massaging prowess of succubi. Her fingers seemed to be able to contact his muscles directly and moved his body like a simple and fresh pile of dough. There was no knot that could resist the fact that it felt as if she her hand into his muscles and almost readjusted them to be in their prime condition. She even seemed to get some kind of pleasure from this. She hoped to hear her dear man moan and cry for her, to hear his tender coos for her touch. If Mavi did not want that magnificent cock attached to this exceptional man then Taeril would have him all to herself.

Magnus wanted to surrender himself completely to the pleasures offered by the beautiful, if fiendish creature. but felt it best to keep just a little part of his mind sharp, and his wits about him in the process. A sort of compartmentalization he developed for survival purposes during his time in the Goiania Wastes, where part of his mind would doze, but his eyes were open. It was a sort of half sleep that could sustain him for weeks, but a rest deficit was developed. Afterwards he slept for 36 hours straight, in a type of torpor / near-coma.

One little night wouldn't kill him however. If the demoness tried anything stupid, he would be at the ready.

He then listened to her, almost on que in response to his concern, that she promised not to drain him of his soul or his life energies. All she required were the contents of his testes.
That made the red wizard arch an eyebrow, and chuckle. He felt his loins heat up a little, and his sac tightened a little ad the demon girl mentioned it, and her intentions to drain it.
Such a lovely, seductive way to say that you really want to get someone off.

Magnus then watched intently as her well manicured fingers enclosed around an ornate bottle, and slowly poured some of its rich contents into a clear glass, and then handed it to him. He accepted it, nodding his head to her once in thanks. He brought the opaque red liquid up to his face and swirled it, inhaling of its fragrance. Alcohol to be sure, and fruit flavorings, nut nothing malicious. He sipped of it. Its flavor was exquisite, and his eyes rolled back into his head. He took a larger drink, enjoying they way it tingled going down.

He then leaned into the demon girl's fingers, and moaned softly. The fiend was indeed quite skilled at finding each and every sore knot in his muscles, but also quite strong. Whenever she discovered a muscle that needed relaxing, she took hold of it firmly, coaxing and rubbing it into submission, making him curl his toes a little in the warm bath waters. As her fingers traced along one of his scars, he would murmur about the creature that had given it to him, and how that creature had met his end.

Magnus did not speak like a braggart, but simply answered he questions truthfully and to the point when she asked them. Her kneading of his muscles had left him quite aroused.
Using his powerful hands, he gently led the demoness to sit upon his lap in the warm water, with his thundering erection nestled in-between her sumptuous ass cheeks.

"Such a competent massuse..." he murmured to her low and deep. "...Allow me to return the favor." He then downed the last of the wine she gave him, swirling it around in his mouth, and marvelling at the taste. He then poured out some of the fragrant liquid soap from one of the many glass vials nearby, and started applying it to her full, magnificent breasts.

"These appear to be a little heavy, and sore..." He murmured, as he clutched and felt her chest with his powerful hands, kneading them, and feeling how full they were. "...my drink seems to be empty, it was exquisite, but these look to be just as delicious...

The wizard brought one of her red, puffy nipples to his mouth, and traced circles around the edges of her areolae, kissing the lightly pebbled surface teasingly. He then took her nipple into his mouth, squeezing and kneading her flesh, causing her lactate to flow freely. It was creamy, thick, hot, and delicious, and the wizard fed from her greedily, moaning in pleasure all the while, as his thick erection throbbed in the erotic crevice of her sexy cleft....

Taeril, like any vendor of their own flesh, took her trade seriously and yet still with the air of whimsy that made this entire affair a light hearted romp through a lush meadow. Though the succubus found much enjoyment in the many tales of the scars that littered his body, it was all a feast for her. Her fingers now trembled with anticipation as this little dance continued on, her patience was like a candle that was burned on both ends but she remained the ever patient little demoness. Her meal would be worth the wait. To have the seed of such a hero, of such a man was for the woman its own reward. She couldn't wait to have his syrupy contents grace her form.

As she was so easily shifted, she soon felt his thick manhood throb in between her supple and around ass cheeks. Her fleshy globes of sex awaited his lips as she looked to him for a moment as she gave him the sweetest moan, almost to eat him on. "Now... if you were to drink my milk Magnus, you might never want to drink anything else ever again." She taunted as his lips wrapped around her nipples. She pulled his head closer to her chest, so he could feel her heart beat as he suckled to his heart's content. It was true, the first few drops were creamy, thick and hot but that was nothing until the real milk came through.

The milk came into his mouth in gushes; this kind of thickness that put egg custards to shame. It coated his mouth with the kind of maternal warmth and kinky eroticism that begged for a continued drink. The sweetness that then followed made even the purest sugar taste like grapefruits; it was an all encompassing sweetness that rushed his mouth like an army of barbarian orcs against an unsuspecting village of helpless female virgin elves. The most dangerous thing about this milk was that his tongue never seemingly got tired of this taste, her milk tasted as good on the first drink as it did on the most recent drink and paired with her husky moaning it only added to the delight of her milk.

"I hope you don't mind... but I want your cock in me. I am going to be a greedy lady and have you all to myself." She swayed her hips carefully as Magnus soon felt her warm and tight entrance. Her cheeks turned red as her moans grew more and more husky as slowly, inch by inch she slid down on his cock. Her velvet-like cunt was already slippery and wet from all of their previous foreplay. She took him deeper and deeper still until they were fully connected. Magnus felt her entire body shudder in delight as his cock had fully penetrated her. Her cheeks lit up with a bright pink color once again as she not only gyrated her hips but her vaginal muscles as she remained in places.

"Hmmm... I am really... really glad you picked me up. Your cock is superb." She crooned as she felt her walls widen out from his oppressive size, her breasts continued to leak out her custard like milk.

Magnus closed his eyes, and grunted as he felt the demon tease his engorged cockhead with her silken petals, sliding up and down his length teasingly, making it just a little bit harder. He then felt his hot erection penetrate her tight entrance, making him groan out in pleasure, as the touch of her womanhood lit little fires along his skin in its wake.
The girl's impossibly hot velvet walls squeezed his man flesh in the most arousing of ways, like it was its own separate creature, ravenous for his flesh. With one powerful hand, he gripped on of the succubus's succulent glutes, squeezing and kneading at its firmness, adding to his arousal.
His other set of fingers still clutched at one of her massive breasts, kneading and massaging, sucking at her milk hungrily. He thrust his hips upwards into the demon, his slit kissing her puckered cervix with each long, deliberate stroke, like one would kiss a mouth.
He pulled back, and relaxed in the water as he looked up at the beautiful demon girl bouncing upon his fat, throbbing manhood, feeling every soft texture as she slinked up and down every hard vein within him.

Magnus focused on her full lips, and how the subdued lighting from the many candles in the room glinted off of their wetness. His eyes trailed lower to her huge, perky breasts as they bounced and heaved from her savage, thrusting movements.

He grinned evilly, as he felt his loins heat and grow heavy... The red wizard reached down between the demons taught thighs, and gripped at her erect, hot, throbbing clit, holding it within his fingers. He rolled it around in his fingertips, followed by a rhythmic pinching motion. He looked up at her in hunger as he stroked her clitoris for her, adding to her stimulation...

"I want you to cum pretty girl..." He murmured up to her, tugging up and down upon her flesh as she fucked him. "...Cum right now, you know you want to. Flood my flesh with your infernal nectar... "

Taeril didn't expect to find such a succulent cock, it made her feel alive. Every single inch of her frame exploded as her cervix was kissed by his rough thickness. Her eyes were closed in euphoric bliss as she bounced on his manhood. Her wild moans filled the room with honey sweet grunts as she took every inch of him. The way the demon's honey pot gripped at him was certainly sinful; her flesh tickled every inch of his cock yet it remained as tight as it did upon his first entry, still her body dripped with an infernal slipperiness that begged to be filled. She arched her back as she tried to ensure her body was able to swallow every inch of his perfect cock.

"Hmmm... Magnus, drink me and fuck me more..." She begged him, her flesh tingled as he continued to suckle on her nipples. The sweet release of her breast milk made her entire body tingle as the constant penetration of his cock sent shock waves all the way down to her spine. "Hmm... Magnus! You might make me swear of giants! Your cock just fits me so perfectly!" She cooed for him but things went a little wild when he began to play with her demonic little clit. She clamped her nails onto his back as she began to gasp, unable to catch her breath from the wild shocks of pleasure from her clit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she began to thrust her body against his gargantuan cock, she was obviously desperate for his seed but desperate for something else as she brought out her cute little spade of a tail.

"Please! Suck on my tail, it is actually our second most sensitive spot! Oh god! Magnus!!" Taeril screamed as she reached the cliff of her climax, she was so close to that big step and only needed a little more help. Every inch of her body twitched and contracted against his thrusts as that cute little spade teased his lips. There was a slight tingle on his lips as the spade passed by, as if there was a slight taste of danger there as well...

Magnus did not need to be asked twice. He gripped her jaw firmly with one hand, and her elegant tail with the other. Holding the demon's need gaze, he lightly nibbled along the edges of her tail spike, every so often licking, kissing, and suckling upon the flesh ridge just under where her tail started to spade outwards. He squeezed his hand around her otherworldly part, taking it into his mouth, and sucking it powerfully, his tongue caressing and savoring it like a delicacy. He brought her face down to his, making her hunch over as she impaled herself upon his thick member.

The red wizard brought her tail up to her mouth as well, still playfully licking at its surfaces and her sexy lips all at the same time, kissing her through her second most sensitive spot. His tongue disappeared into her mouth, caressing her own demonic tongue, dancing a delicate, beautiful ballet with it as her tail squirmed all around between them.
He left a sweet peck on her full lips, placing the spade of her tail back between his teeth, as he clutched her breasts with both hands tightly, as he brought her tail to reside between them. Using his hands, he pressed her magnificent mammaries around her tail, Like a man might do if her were fucking a woman's tits...

Magnus then bucked his hips up into the demonic woman forcefully, almost throwing her into the air with each powerful thrust. He felt her juices flowing all around his flesh, and the way her folds caressed every nook and cranny, as well as places on his cock he never knew he had. He kneaded and rubbed her breasts as he suckled each nipple, pausing to lick and kiss her tail as he moved between them.

After what seemed like an eternity, the wizard could bear no more, and cried out into her generous bosom, burying his face in her cleavage. His ball tightened and clenched in thier sace, as his cock erupted violently, deep withing her lust filled, silky folds...

Taeril body was at the wild whims of all of the pleasure that ran through her like the perfect army. She was now no better than a beast who thrived off pleasure as every inch of her body was under her lover's mercy. Her infernal pussy was under the dominating hold of a mortal cock as it punched through and pushed deep into her cervix. In that shining, explosive instance, Taeril experienced an orgasm she could not put into words. She could only account for the sheer amount of wild sensations that clouded her sharp mind and turned her into nothing more than a pleasure hungry whore.

It all of course started from her extremities, Taeril was a caster of spells so she understood the feeling of casting both lightening and thunder from her fingers. But to feel both as her body was over come by this heavenly cock was something new, even for the demoness. Her breasts leaked out her custard like milk seeped out of her nipples. Unbeknownst to Magnus, that little spade was essentially like another clitoris for Taeril so the infernal being had a pair of clitori being rubbed madly, it was like a pot that was boiling over rapidly. Her breaths came in short bursts as she seemed to be unable to even hold in air, every thrust was a kiss to the deepest part of her as her womb remained open for his baby making semen. But when he shot his load, when he gave her everything.

"Magnus!!!" She screamed for him like she never screamed for no man in her long career of being a demon. The warm thickness that coated every inch of her hungry womb led to another shocking display as Taeril's ample rump tightened and a cloudy liquid soon mixed with the bath water. The glazed over look in Taeril's eye as she fell over in a disaster of a mortal head said it all. Her hands still trembled, drool dripped from her lips, she felt so many orgasms at once that she blinked with a certain level of strain. Almost as if she had some trouble seeing. She smiled over to Magnus as she took in a deep breath and swam under the water...

A pair of warm lips wrapped around his softening cock to provide a gentle cleanup. Taeril sucked on this cock with the kind of love that one expected of a wife of twenty years. She adored this cock, she worshiped it with her tongue. Her gentle moans as her mouth provided a home for it said it all; Taeril was his.

Magnus shuddered as he lay sprawled in the hot bath water, with the liquid demoness pouring herself over his flesh, moaning as she lavished his sensitive flesh with her full, sensual, ruby red lips. The steam from the waters rose lazily, and the scented perfumes in the soaps and oils throughout tickled his nose. His refractory period set in, putting his mind in a state of deep relaxation. His senses rode upon a cloud of the finest silk, as he felt the heat of the steam coat the inside of his lungs, and the tongue of the succubus clean up the last of his seed from his flesh.

The red wizard thought long and hard about the events that led up to this moment. First of the bounty upon the thieves of Gragct Morackk, and how he had then found an artifact belonging to that banker gnome... What was his name? His mind was too foggy to remember. All he knew was that he had just been paid handsomely, and wanted somewhere to spend his money. Not that money was even an issue. His payment was more like the adrenaline high, and the knowledge and experience gained on his adventures and quests.

Magnus then grunted a little as the succi 's highly skilled tongue lathered and licked at a very sensitive place just under his arched cockhead, that little bundle of nerves that was his frenullum. He tried to sit upright, but the demon girl was latched onto him tightly, sucking away every drop of seed she could possibly get. True to her words, and a testament to her erotic abilities, the demon had drained his balls to their very last drop. They quivered and shook, as they churned away, fighting to produce more.

The Wizard pulled her from his softening sex, and brought her beautiful face up to his. He planted his lips to hers, and then slid his powerful tongue into her mouth, massaging and licking at all of her sensitive oral spots, as he kissed her hungrily, tasting his lust on her kiss. He had no qualms about tasting himself like some lesser men might, as more often than not, letting a woman know you appreciate her oral skills with such a gesture often guarantees she is happy and receptive to do it more in the future, granted, each woman was different in her kinks, but this was the solid majority.

The wizard then helped her out of the pool, and then dried her off first, paying extensive attention to detail as he dried off all moisture from her pristine body. He then dried himself off.

Magnus then felt a rumble of pain stab at his stomach. He spoke to the clockwork goblin in the room. "You, go and fetch me a hibachi cart, with some rice, beef, chicken, raw prawns, lots of butter, and an assortment of spices from the far east. I suggest you hurry, as my companion is likely famished."

The golden goblin quickly scurried off, as he held the cooing demon in his arms, stroking her hair, and whispering all manner of filthy things into her pointed elf like ears.

A few minutes later, the goblin returned, with everything the wizard had asked for. One fire based griddle, along with a cart of fresh, sumptuous looking cooking supplies...

The wizard then grinned to Taeril, and kissed her full lips one more time, as he seated her across from the griddle.

Magnus then donned a chefs hat....and nothing else. He stretched and flexed his muscular form, and then began twirling an immaculate silver knife, with its equally ornate two pronged companion. First, he coated the griddle with oil, and then set it alight with blue flame from his fingertip, resulting in a massive fireball. The then placed a generous portion of white rice upon the oil, letting it sizzle beautifully, then folding a generous slab of butter into the crackling and popping mountain of starchy grains, mixing in various soy based sauces and spices, and fresh vegetables, keeping them constantly moving so they would not burn.

Soon, the beautiful demoness has a steaming pile of delicious looking fried rice upon her raku fired ceramic plate....

Only a moment later, Magnus had a heavily marbleized piece of beef on the griddle before him, sizzling in the most tantalizing way. using his fork and knife, he skillfully cut it into quick cubes, dousing it with savory sauces, as he encouraged the demon to try her rice.

The way his taste lingered in her mouth was a surprising treat for her, as his penis coiled away she soon felt her body lifted up as they took a moment to share in a bold eye trap. She swallowed the last remnants of his seed as what came next, she was not ready for, their lips locked again and their tongues danced once more. This was not a simple tongue kiss for Taeril any longer, the passion the succubus gave off made her more like a true lover than some lady of the night. She wrapped her arms around his neck, she pressed herself against him, her tongue hungered for his flavor as the desperate on her lips desperate for the new love in her life. They eventually separated as they did need to eventually dry off, and though her sexual hunger was stated, her body quivered for actual food.

Still, the tender after care from her new lover was sublime. Her body was still sensitive from the intense orgasm she had just experienced and every single touch from Magnus felt like a match was pressed against her and lit. Just the heat from his hands alone made her nipples perk up. But she needed to allow him a moment to recover, she wanted to make sure that precious cock was at optimal efficiency. That unique hardness was something she wanted to always experience at its best. Taeril couldn't help but give off appreciative cooes and moans as Magnus dried off her sensual form. She did even give him a little gentle rub of his heavy sack with her tail. Taeril did join him and helped him dry off as she heard his stomach soon protest as do did hers.

"You can cook as well? And a hibachi cart? I have to say, I never experienced this before." The succubus actually seemed to be very enthralled by this entire little show. "What are those?" Her curiosity was much more like a small cat's than a grown woman. The demoness looked as with his impressive martial skill the myriad of ingredients harmoniously became a solid dish. "Now you need to tell me where you learned to make this Magnus, you are certainly full of surprises my dear. If I weren't such a wanton whore I would marry you and keep you myself." She boldly claimed as she took the first bite.

Taeril just remained there, stuck in almost suspended animation as she chewed into the unique spices and combinations of this rice. Her cheeks exploded into a blush as she swallowed own her first bite with a pleasurable moan. She looked down to this plate as she continued to eat more. The distinct saltiness of the soy sauce when paired with the extra saltiness of the prawns, with the rich butter to quell down the saltiness and the rice, the humble rice was the perfect vehicle for all these flavors. "Hmm, I might allow certain things to happen at this rate Magnus... you are a very dangerous man." She gave him the most complete smile she had given him thus far as now now she only waited for what was next.

Last edited:
"Truly, a greater compliment has never been leveled at me, beautiful creature." He murmured to her over the sizzling beef and chicken, that had been cut into bite sized cubes, and allowed to cook after being doused in a soy based sauce and blend of spices. The aromas filling the room were heavenly to say the least. As the protein reached a pleasant medium rare state, Magnus lifted it with his spatula, and placed it upon the demon's plate, as well as a second plate for himself.
The wizard then sat down next to the lustful creature, and using his fork, gently speared one of the perfectly cooked cubes of seasoned beef, and fed it to her.
Magnus ate quickly, nodding his approval at the taste. He finished first, and as the demoness continued to eat, the wizard rummaged around inside of his dimensional chest, looking for something specific.
"Ahhhh..." He exclaimed, ad he produced an odd looking black lacquered box, that looked very much like a small coffin, about a foot and a half wide, and three feet long. The wizard placed it upon the table, and opened it, allowing a sweet smelling pink mist to flow out of the box. From it, the wizard produced some rather erotic looking feminine garments, all of them made from soft black dyed lambskin.
He laid out two elaborate, metal studded high heeled crotch boots, with multiple straps and buckles, with metal fittings at their peep toes and spiked heels. He then laid next to them a tight fitting leather garter belt, with attachment points for the boots to hold them up.
Following it was an odd looking set of black leather sleeves and shoulder covers, meant to be worn on the arms and back, but leaving the woman's breasts fully exposed, and easily accessible for play.
He then laid a tiny, impossible black leather micro bikini on the bed, neatly arranged.
"Oh, don't mind me..." Magnus murmured to the demoness, "...I'm just seeing to dessert. After you are finished with your meal, I would like to dress you in this, and then make love to you properly..."

Taeril marveled at the delicious little pieces of steak as Magnus prepared quite the meal for her, though, as good as the meal was there was something else that captured her attention. He pulled out several interesting little tidbits of clothing as she explored the clothing her loins grew hungry for him again. But the least she could do was savor the food, which while it was certainly delicious and she felt the juices from the steak and chicken exploded in her mouth. The succubus was far more interested in the flavor of something else that exploded in her mouth before. Though with these new articles of clothing, she found herself more and more compelled to follow him. She had never found a human like him, maybe he was worth it after all.

"And I take it all of those are for me my sweet?" She teased as she took a look at the entire array of exotic looking clothing. As she stared at it all, her pussy quivered with excitement. Taeril took a moment to make a certain mark disappear from her stomach, Magnus recognized that mark as she redrew a different one. He also recognized that one as well. Of course, they were only tales and stories but he had a chance to witness it.

Taeril altered the infernal runes that monitored and altered her body's reproductive system. Of course, succubi and incubi could reproduce but it was always on their own terms. They needed to feel compelled into doing such a thing. They needed to feel a person move them into a realm of such human compassion that it made them want a taste of the human experience. The most human of experiences was that of child birth. Taeril turned off her body's protections that endured her barren state and activated her body, within moments her body got to work as her pheromones began to leak out more, almost like a perfume that made her sweat almost smell sweet. It lust had a smell, it would be this sticky smell that lingered in the air. But she looked at the future father of her child and licked her lips.

"Make sure to shoot every single drop inside of me Maggy-dear. I want to make sure to give you a kid. I hope you don't mind... but I want to make sure to preserve you in some way shape or form. I understand the life you lead is dangerous and keeping a part of you safe in my womb keeps you alive in its own way. And besides, I want to feel you make me a mommy. It is the one pleasure I have never felt before. No one has ever won me over in such a way. And of course, if there is anything you want please ask, I am here to please"

Without so much as a care in the world, Taeril changed into the outfit, though her natural thickness did force her to struggle a little bit. As a woman of many talents she did manage to fit in. The boots fit her like a second skin as the springy fat from her thighs spilled out a little from the tips of the boots. She gently slid up the micro bikini as her thick cheeks swallowed the small piece of fabric and made it disappear almost like a magic trick. Her lips hungered for his cock as they dripped with their sex honey with her bountiful breasts and pointed nipples a match made in hell with leaking nipples of delicious custard like milk.

"So tell me, does the future mother of your child look good enough to eat?" She lifted her arms and placed them behind her head and struck a pose for Magnus, she wanted him to devour her body. To take her, to make love to her, to whip her, to rape her, to do what he wished to her. It was odd to feel as if she knew she existed to please him, but that level of completion made her feel warm and loved. It was worth it.

Magnus stood up from his chair to his full height, his corded muscles rippling under his tight , battle hardened skin. He brought one of his powerful hands up to his face, to wipe his mouth, as for a moment he had started to drool.

Never before had he considered settling down and having a family. He had always considered such things as a liability, an unwanted expense on time and money. All of those thoughts suddenly seemed selfish, and fool hardy. He had always considered himself a man of the road, ready to up and leave at a moments notice, ready to tackle whatever challenge his employers had.

But money? It had never been about the money. He had that in droves, far more than many kings could possibly hope to have. And Time? He had walked the material world for many years. For some odd reason he couldn't explain, his body had stopped ageing when he was in his late forties. He had remained active, despite his many long hours of study and research in magic, and was built like many of the finest warriors.

That had been almost two thousand years ago... He had been on many an adventure, and seen many wondrous things throughout his unnaturally long life. He flexed his arms and stretched. There was no pain or soreness in his joints from age. But how long would he constantly explore this world, and the planes of reality that lie beyond? Having a family? What kind of an adventure would that be?

Another reason he had never take a wife, was that he had made many enemies in his countless years, and they would likely target the things he had loved most. He had figured if he didn't have a family, they couldn't be destroyed, and hurt.

But this demoness? She was terribly powerful in her own right. If someone had decided to attack her, they would be in for the fight of their lives. He felt almost like he could love her, and not have his feelings be a liability after all...

But her as a mother? What kind of a mother would she be to his children? These creatures were made for wanton lust. She would not be faithful to him not out of malice or for a desire to hurt him, but because it was simply her nature. Asking her to settle down with him would be the same as her asking him to stop being a wizard. What would she do once the child was born? Drop it off with him while she ran off to sate her demonic appetites somewhere else?

Or maybe...

When Magnus had come to the city, he had seen a farm on the outskirts was for sale. Three hundred acres of prime, fertile land that he could make into something beautiful. He considered it, Imagining himself working the fields, with his gorgeous demonic lover in a cottage he had built for her, baking pies and cookies, and sweet loaves of spiced bread.

The wizard walked over to the gorgeous creature, and wrapped a muscular arm around her waist, bringing her in close, His hard, throbbing cock oozing fresh, warm seed, as it pressed against her lovely abdomen, grazing her little tattoo marks that she had just altered.
"Tell me..." He murmured into her ears softly, as he bit her earlobe, suckling her piercings with his lips for but a moment, before continuing. "...What would a life with you and out children be like?"

It was a fair question, one he would need answered, before committing to having a child with her.

"That is quite there have been countless unions between my people and others before. But there is a reason why they are successful. And this is a trade secret so please keep it hush hush. But I am going to marry you in a way that is more meaningful and deeper than some stupid little ring can be. Sure, the gesture is nice but it does not compare to what I am going to give you. I am going to give you control of my cunt. We are going to make an ink from your blood and my blood. With that ink, you are going to write your name in infernal on my skin. And you will be writing it on a specific part of my body. Right here..." Taeril spread herself a little open for Magnus, she pointed out her malleable abductor muscle that led to her moist honey pot. "From here, when you write your name there... you will enter a contract with me where I am faithful to you, my womb is faithful to you. To all other sperm I will be as barren as the most arid desert, but to you I will be more lush than an elven grove. Our pact is one that runs deeper than some pointless promise and a ring, it is one that I promise my very body too."

Taeril blushed warmly as she pressed her face against his, she grabbed an ominous obsidian bowl, Taeril cut her hand and poured out some of her blood. The liquid life poured out of her with ease as she sealed it up with a healing salve. She passed the knife and the bowl over to Magnus as she took out a white opaque bottle and passed it over to Magnus, it seemed rare but yet again Taeril seemed to be blushing at the mage over this entire situation. She found his charms beyond irresistible as her heart seemed to skip several beats without warning. She had never thought about that, she had a different little tale in mind that might capture the attention of the red mage just a little more.

"Well, there is a certain someone who I trust to help me with them and since she trust me she might open herself because she surely needs a partner. But I have been around humans enough to understand how to raise a child a much more differently than a demon. I would lock all of my influences to you and refer to you in how you wish for our child to be raised. I am not much for domestic situations so I might bring some... lower beings to help but all things considered, I would prepare myself and try to be the best mother I can be. But I do know one thing..." Taeril floated over to him casually and gave him a coy smile as she peered int him, there was one thing she could do to seal this deal and if meant she could keep him. She would do so gladly. "Mavi trusts me and if she sees that I allowed you to brand me, she might open herself up to you. Now think about that, a succubus of my caliber and a high elf... like her? Imagine the nights of sheer orgasmic rapture that await you with the two of us at your deploy! Imagine the nights of endless joy at your finger tips. But of course, that is up to you."

Her little tail floated by and moved the bowl over to him and now, she only waited to see what her future husband would do.

Magnus watched as the lovely fallen angel spread her legs, making the tendons and muscles pop out f her inner thighs, making his mouth water. He had already made love to that holiest of holies that she was so proudly displaying to him As she traced her fingers along that delicious muscle, he had to lick his lips. Oh to sink his teeth into that adductor muscle, to feel her flex her legs around his head tightly, as she moaned and cried out...

Magnus felt his own loins stir ominously, at her offer to give him a child. One of his greatest fears of having a family was that they would be put in danger because of his many enemies, but a demonic child would be powerful, with more advantages, and better able to tackle the challenges of the world that no doubt waited to break its mind...

It was as if a little angel appeared on one of his shoulders and whispered into his ear, as a little demon appeared on his other shoulder, also whispering. More disturbingly, was that they were saying the same thing;

Their voices ebbed and echoed in unison, perhaps a few milliseconds out of phase with each other, just enough to give them an unearthly sound.

"...Ravage that little whore's womb, and plant your seed deep within her. Put forth your children into the world, that they might do good, and make it a better place. Fate is rarely so kind to offer up a mate such as this. Don't be a damned fool, and take her offer."

The red wizard outstretched his muscular hand over the bowl, and brought the knife blade over his palm sharply, enough to let his hot blood flow into the bowl to mix with that of the demoness. The two life giving fluids hissed a little as the met and intermingles, with a thin wisp of steam rising up from their union.
Given the nature of this establishment, all manner of toys and implements were available, able to offer any and all sensations one could possibly desire, even needles for the more... adventurous.

To his shame however, he did know the infernal script and language, but he did not dare speak or write it. If anything, it was exactly the same as celestial, just backwards and upside down... Perhaps...

Using his mind, Magnus the Red reached out into time and space, and grasped several of the needles with his mind, making them float up and hover out of their carefully labeled drawer, in a huge armoire against the far wall. The sliced through the air at the direction of the wizard's hands, to then dip their points into the blood mixture, and then point themselves at her quivering muscle, so freely offered.

"With my name, I Magnus The Red, take you, Taeril of the fallen, as my wife, and mother to my children..." He murmured, as he wavered his fingers, making each needle lightly prick the woman's flawless skin in quick succession, driving the blood ink into the deeper layers of her skin, where it would lie forever. After each needle pricked her skin, it fluttered back to the bowl, to dip its point back into the ink, in a sort of endless manner. Before long, his own name now resided on her inner leg, in perfect, beautiful celestial. As the demon would read it, it would be in infernal...

The wizard then mentally had all of the needles reside back into the bowl, as he cast healing magic upon his own hand, making his flesh knit together quickly, and then upon the demon girl's own hand.

He then got on his knees, and kissed the sore flesh, letting the new tattoo burn and smolder for just a little while, before blowing his cool, refreshing healing breath upon it, making the flesh around her new marking heal completely.

Magnus then gripped his throbbing erection, and rubbed her already sopping wet labia, coating his engorged head in her sexual fluids.

The wizard then stood up, bringing his leg up and over her shoulder, standing tall and proud over his new, very lovely wife. "Taste yourself upon your new husbands cock, demon girl..." He mused down to her, tugging upon her collar just a little.

Taeril waited as the bloods mixed into a new concoction, the demon poured in another liquid as it mixed to become an ink like substance and the first part of their journey had been completed. With every tap of the nail, Taeril's infernal gasping reached new heights of erotic carnality which only proved her words. With this, he was almost rewriting her very form. Her muscles almost lit up on their own, her hot core glistened with sensual moisture as Taeril's sickening sounds of infernal were only the sweet sounds of a wife who enjoyed her husband's touch.

"Oh my precious Magnus... that feels so good... I want you to fuck me ragged right now. I feel you deeper than any man has ever been... in my heart and soul as we begin our new journey together."

Once the new brand was finished, the affectionate lick from Magnus brought out any husky and deep moan from the demoness. She way her entire body shuddered in delight only proved just how much control Magnus had over her now.

"And I Taeril Zillhook, former divine being of the 7th circle of heaven take you, Magnus the Red as the futute father of my children. May your heart and soul be burned into mine and may our union be fruitful." A smile whose warmth put the sun on a kind spring day to shame slipped onto her lips like a pair of panties. Though the heat from her loins put the hottest desert to shame as she hit a high pitched squeal with his gentle tease.

"Not demon girl... demon wife my husband." She squatted down with ease, the outfit barely able to hold onto her feminine beauty as her tight lips wrapped around his thick cock as she took him straight to his base in one, slow, long,- heated suckle. Taeril grabbed into his ass and began to slam his hips onto her face as she forced his cock down her throat, her lips wrapped tightly around his cock as her tongue circled around his length. She let him go with a pop as she smiled to him.

"Tell me... what is the one thing you want to do me. Do it. It is a wife's job to please her husband..." she like any true demon of temptation spoke with the kind of velvety smoothness that made murder seen like a good idea. Her eyes gazed up to him as her mouth wrapped around his balls. Her spit engorged his testis as she smiled to him. "Your next shot is going to be extra thick for mommy..."

"Uuunnggh" Magnus groaned in ectsacy, as the sultry, sexy little demon girl touched and pleasured his member with her leather gloved hands, feeling the stark contrast and texture of the black leather upon his flesh as she worked him over. He hot mouth upon his balls felt absolutely divine.

Magnus did not waste any time. Using his powerful arms, he picked her up by her waist, and tossed her onto the lush bed on her hands and knees. Using his left hand, he gently traced his fingers up and down her labia, ensuring that she was already sopping wet. With his right hand, he smacked her right ass cheek smartly, filling the room with a loud crack. He allowed the bite of his strike to penetrate her nerve endings, developing into a hot, molten burn that teased her senses as it smoldered beautifully.

On her other cheek, he snk his teeth down into it firmly, growling. Again working quickly, the red wizard flipped her over onto her back, and spread her legs wide with his hands. He pressed her body down into the mattress with his own weight, feeling her large breasts likewise pus up into his chest. He slid his hips forward, slipping his throbbing member deep within her sex, feeling it penetrate her walls as deep as possble, before his swollen head hit her cervix.

He moaned, and then whispered into her ear. "I want to plant my seed within you, and start a family...."

Among all of the little tricks Taeril had teased her new husband with, there was one she decided to keep hidden for now as it was one that would no doubt arouse the man; well it would arouse any man really. Tossed away so easily, Taeril then raised herself on all fours and shook her behind for her precious husband as she waited for him to tease her; every inch of her erotic form seemed more youthful for some odd reason. It was almost as if looking through a mirror through time and he saw what Taeril would have looked like if she were a blushing bride of 18 years of age. Rather it was an illusion or a truth was beside the point, it was a vision of sublime beauty.

Youth made Taeril's form beyond the simple convention of beautiful; the skin once sported certain spots of roughness now seemed like silk. Darkness that had come with age and the harshness from the sun disappeared into a pale and almost syrupy lilac skin. The muscles that were built from years of toil softened into a delicious and malleable body. As his cock pierced through her cunt he met with an unknown resistance as Magnus soon found small specks of blood leave her seemingly untouched vagina. The now youthful Taeril's body squeezed onto Magnus' cock securely as her inexperienced voice echoed in the room. Her nails dug into the bed as she cooed huskily as her body already enjoyed his thick cock penetrating her body. After all, she was still a succubus.

"Oh my love... give me a moment to get used to your manhood! It's too big!" The girlishness in her voice made the rest of this vision all the more decadent. Velvet like walls tightened and undulated with the beat of her heart as any single twitch he did made her entire body weak with pleasure. She was entirely at his mercy, even the spade on her tail had turned rather small and cute as she struggled to fit his member into her slender frame. Yet inch by inch, she continued to force more of his prick into her accepting horny and hot hole. "More my husband... give me a baby. I beg you."

Last edited:
Magnus had already fucked her earlier, and creamed her insides with generous amounts of his heavy cream, and yet, this was different.

This felt more like taking a tender young eighteen year old virgin to her bed, and teaching her of what lovemaking was, taking away her innocence, and making her a woman. This was not fucking, this was a connection on a much more profound, deeper level. This felt as if his spirit, his soul was meshing with her own, mixing together just as their crimson lifeblood had done earlier.

Whereas before he thrusts had been hard, driven by lust, now they were driven by genuine desire and affection, wanting to please her, to make her cry out for him in pleasure, and wanting to make her feel good. The sensations he felt from her velvet walls were now hitting him dead center, and with each thrust, it felt like a small orgasm in itself. He felt his swollen cockhead flow out a constant stream of his seed into her, as his balls heated up again, feeling them press into her wetted labia.

Each thrust was long, slow, but reached in deeply, as he felt her womanhood completely envelope him, warming him. He reached around her hips, and started to run circles around her swollen clit, fingering it gently, smearing and tracing her juices up and over it, pressing it, and ultimately rubbing it with frevor.

His eyes closed as he lost himself within her. She had promised not to drain everything he was, and yet, here he was thinking of it. Of planting a seed within this prime choice of a female, and having her bear him strong children to carry on his name.
Before long he felt his muscles contract, as his cock pulsated within her virginal hole. He rubbed at her clit with a little more power now, pinching and stroking it as pistoned in and out of her.

"Yes..." he murmured down to her, as his scarred battle hardened body tensed, gripping her waist tightly as he climaxed, feeling weightless, as the earth moved beneath him. His testicles spasmed, filling up her womb with his hot, creamy seed yet again...

Back
Top Bottom