Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pet Shop Slave (DaphneB64 x MessedupRP)

The vibrator buzzed against Daphne's sex. Marisa watched the girl, the way she pushed her hips forward and the sound of her begging for more. A vibrator like this wasn't powerful, but it was effective. Especially for a new slave.

The domme kissed Daphne's neck. She used one hand to hold the vibrator while the other hand squeezed Daphne's breast, her fingers pinching and teasing the bound girl's nipple. "Yes. Beg for more. Your pussy made a mess all over this floor, after you come you'll clean that up. Once you come, and accept your position, your training will begin. I'll push your limits, but you'll love everything second. You're going to learn how you keep your owner happy. You'll be able to please cock and pussy alike. Most likely, you'll never see a real cock again. You'll be pleasing my strapon cock instead." Marisa smirked, "Your tight little holes will be trained to accept my toys, and you'll be rewarded with orgasms like this one."

Marisa turned the vibrator up to high power. She moved her other hand down from Daphne's breast and between her legs. Marisa slipped two fingers into Daphne's pussy and began fingering her. Marisa shifted the vibrator up to Daphne's clit, rubbing it over the little nub. "You can do it. Come for me. Come for me, my little slut. My good little whore. Just relax and enjoy it. This is your first of many many orgasms. I suggest you enjoy it, because there's only ever one first time."

Mistress Marisa's words rang in Daphne's ears as the vide sent waves of pleasure through her cunt. Her juices were gushing out of her now as she drew closer and closer to the edge. She stopped fighting, stopped fighting all of it and let herself completely surrender to the other woman. "Please Mistress, please give me more," she heard her own voice plead as she pressed her pussy harder against the vibe.

She felt Mistress Marisa's free hand slide down her body from her breasts to her cunt and she gasped as she felt two fingers enter her and begin to slowly move in and out as the vibe moved up to her clit. Daphne's breath caught in her throat as she pulled against the chains holding her loving herself in her own pleasure. She heard her Mistress saying that she would clean up the mess her juices were making, she didn't care, she would gladly do it for more of this. She heard to woman tell her how she would learn to please her strap on cock. "Yes mistress please, give me your cock, please fuck your whore hard with it." She wanted this woman to claim her virginity, no more than wanted, she was craving it.

The vibe turned on even higher and Daphne screamed finally tipping over the edge as Mistress Marisa commanded her to cum. Stars burst in front of her eyes and the world swam in dizzying pleasure. She had never known she could feel this good. But fuck did she! Her whole body went limp, the chains holding her were the only things that kept her from completely collapsing as she panted heavily, trying to calm herself.

Marisa's smile was so wide, she felt sure her face would split. There was an unabashed happiness in her as she watched Daphne come, her first orgasm as a slave. Marisa felt a sense of satisfaction. The way Daphne screamed and thrashed as her oegasm built waa like nothing Marisa had seen. She'd watched plenty of slaves squirm as they were finally given pleasure, but something about Daphne's movements was different. It was better.

She watched as her newest slave finally reached climax. Daphne's eyes rolled back, her jaw slacked and the girl squirted her orgasm onto the floor. Marisa was shocked, but not shocked enough that her instinct didn't kick in. She out one arm around Daphne's shoulders, holding hee upright, while the other turned the vibrator to medium, then to low, then slowly pulling it away. The head was completely drenched in Daphne's nectar.

Marisa made sure Daphne wouldn't fall, then turned her attention to the puddle below her. Getting a girl who squirted wasn't common, not to mention how much Marisa enjoyed watching her pet orgasm like that. For now, she waited until Daphne was a but less delirious, rubbing her arm and telling her what a good job she did.

As the slave became more cognizant, Marisa smiled. "Did you like that? It was nice wasn't it? I bet it was. You looked so sexy when you came, and you were so good leading up to it." She held up the come-covered vibrator. Marisa licked the head, cleaning Daphne's nectar with her tongue. "Mm, and you taste wonderful. Just delicious."

She set the vibrator down and checked her phone, "We've been playing so long, we missed breakfast. But, lunch is very soon. I'll have it sent up here, my little pet needs a break after her first orgasm." Marisa stroked Daphne's hair. "Now, let's get you out of these." She removed the shackles from Daphne, holding onto the girl just in case she wasn't entirely ready to support herself.

When she felt satisfied, Marisa eased Daphne off the mount. She stroked the slave's head a bit, then pointed at the puddle of Daphne's nectar. "Be a good girl, clean that up for me. Lick it all up and swallow every drop. I want you to know how good you taste." Marisa stepped back and watched Daphne, "Oh, and make sure you stick your ass up in the air. Nice and high for me." She watched Daphne for a few minutes, then left to get some more toys for after lunch. She was famished after all that domination, but invigorated to continue. She really wanted to continue working on Daphne, to see her fulfill her true potential.

An arm was wrapped around Daphne's shoulders and the strong buzzing on her clit that was rapidly bringing her toward another orgasm began to fade gradually until it two was gone. Weakly she pushed her hips out again as the vibe was pulled away. "Noooo," she whimpered as she felt her sexual pleasure begin to fade. She didn't want it to go away she wanted another orgasm. Slowly she felt the arm steady her and help her kneel up right again and didn't leave her until she could stay upright on her own. Licking her lips, she tried to answer Mistress Marisa's questions but only let out a croaking noise as she nodded her head.

Daphne's eyes locked onto her Mistresses as the older woman licked her juices off the vibrator. She moaned again, straining against the chains, wanting more. She didn't care about food at that moment she just wanted to be used more, but her Mistresses tone made it clear that they would be taking a break to eat. Even as the chains and cuffs fell off and she stuck out her hands to stay up once more as the supports clattered to the floor. She paused for only a moment as she was told to lick up her own juices and her eyes went to the door and a tiny voice inside her sang of trying to escape but she crushed it quickly.

"Yes Mistress," she replied quietly as she leaned down, sticking her ass up in the air and began to lick her juices off of the mat. She was surprised by her taste. She didn't find it as good as Mistress Marisa's but nor was it bad either. She had not thought she would like her own taste but found that she could more than stomach it and would not mind tasting it again. Her tongue ran all along the mat that had been under her as her ass wagged in the air. The sound of her tongue pressing and rubbing against the map and the slurping noises she made as she licked her juices up into her mouth and greedily swallowed them resounded through the room. She heard Marisa walk away as she was finishing. Once she was done she stood up, shifting awkwardly, unsure what she was supposed to do.

Marisa came back a moment later with a bag. It was no larger than a handbag. She looked Daphne over and pointed at the floor, "On your knees, pet. You kneel when you're in my presence." She smiled, "Good girl. You learn quickly. After lunch, we'll work on proper posture and basic commands." Marisa pulled off her latex bra and tossed it aside, "crawl to me, pet." She sat down in a chair and watched Daphne crawl over to her.

The domme smiled softly and stroked Daphne's hair. "Come up here, sit in my lap." Marisa helped Daphne up, when she was sat on the dominant woman's lap, Marisa slid one hand around Daphne's waist, the other groped one of her breasts. "Hm... You'll need a new name soon. You can't just be 'pet' forever. Well, you could be, but I don't think a good slave deserves such an uncreative name. No, you need a new name. One that will replace your old name, as it will your old life."

She grabbed a bit of Daphne's hair, her eyes fixed on the teal highlights, "Hm... Something related to blue would be good, don't you think? A pretty name for a pretty slave." She slipped her hand back down and pinched Daphne's nipple. "So obedient, so sexy. Such a good slave." She kissed Daphne, clearly readying to bring her another round of playing, before there was a knock at the door.

Marisa moved Daphne off of herself and went to the door. She let a sexy woman in a very skimpy maid outfit enter. The woman set down a plate of food on a table, then another plate she set on the floor. As she bent over, they could notice that she was wearing no panties. She nodded to Marisa, then left. Marisa smiled and sat down at the table. "Here, come get your food." She motioned to the plate set on the floor. The food seemed exactly like Marisa's, just set on the floor. She didn't get to eat on the table like her mistress.

Daphne dropped to her knees instantly when commanded, not wanting to be punished for doing something wrong. Despite how good she had been made to feel the wooden horse she had been placed on just the previous day was still on her mind and she did not want to be put back on it. She trembled slightly at the thought of it, but as she looked up into her Mistresses face she noticed the other woman was smiling as she looked down at her and so Daphne relaxed. As her Mistress sat down and ordered her to go to her Daphne crawled along the floor until she was at the older woman's feet. She winced as she made her way across the cold hard stone, it was already rubbing her knees raw, but she didn't complain.

She was relieved however when she was ordered up onto her Mistresses lap, but so much time on her knees before and now was making her legs stiff and her Mistress had to help her to her feet before she could stand completely then she slipped onto her Mistresses lap and snuggled into her. The young slaves breathe caught in her throat as she felt Mistress Marisa's hand grope her breast. It was clear the older woman was ready for more fun and s Daphne felt a now familiar heat bloom between her legs it was clear she was too.

As her Mistress played with her breasts and ran her fingers through Daphne's hair, commenting on a new name Daphne looked up at her in confusion. She had always liked her name, it had actually seemed to fit her well. "Mistress I don't understand why do I need a new name? Whats wrong with my name? Don't you like it?" There was no hurt in her voice just a desire to know why.

A knock came before Mistress Marisa could answer and someone in a skimpy maid outfit walked in carrying to plates. Daphne slid off her Mistresses lap as the older woman began to stand and got back onto her knees following behind her Mistress as they went to the table. Daphne noticed her plate on the floor. It was the same food as her Mistresses, but there were no utensils for her to eat with. Slowly she picked up the food and began to nibble on it.

Marisa nodded as she watched Daphne start to eat. She pet her head and smiled, "Good girl. You catch on fast. The mark of a very good slave." She sat back and started eating her own food. "It's usually customary for a slave to take a new name. The idea is, that it's a rejection of their old name and their old life is a part of it, but it's really for most dominants to justify giving a slave a new cute pet name."

She chuckled, "But, I don't need to change your name to do that, do I... We'll keep your current name for now. I quite like it, as a matter of fact." Marisa dropped the issue from there, focusing on her meal. The food tasted good, and it would be especially filling for Daphne. Marisa finished her meal first, but waited patiently for Daphne to follow suit. The slave's improved behavior warranted such luxuries.

As soon as Daphne finished, Marisa stood up and left the slave over to an area with a well sized mat on the ground. She pointed to the mat and nodded, "Kneel, good girl." Marisa tilted Daphne's head back and smirked. "Let's start your training. This will be your basic poses." Marisa walked back to one of the chests of drawers in the room, continuing to speak, "Every slave has positions she is taught. These are meant to properly present her in any way the dominant chooses."

She took out a riding crop and a short cat-o-nine-tails whip. "This is what we call a flogger. You can assume what it's purpose is." Marisa smirked. "I'm going to teach you a position and you are going to replicate it for me. You'll do it again and again as many times as you need until it's correct. The floor here is padded, so you'll be comfortable. Once you have a few poses, we'll start playing a game. I'll call out a pose and you.go to that pose as quickly as possible. You lose the round if you don't do the pose properly, or take too long to do it."

"When you lose a round, you have an option," Marisa held up the flogger in her left hand, "You'll get one extra spank as soon as training is over," She held up the vibrator in her right hand, "Or, you'll get thirty extra seconds of edging." Marisa smirked, "Now this might not sound very good, but I have a reward as well." She set down the tools and picked up a tiny little blue egg vibrator. Marisa turned the toy on, the low humming noise audible in the silent dungeon. Marisa knelt down, "Spread your legs." She ordered.

She licked her fingers and rubbed Daphne's pussy a bit, then pushed the little egg vibrator into the girl's sex. The vibration was barely noticeable, but it kept Daphne horny. Marisa nodded, "If you get a position correct, you'll get this." She held up a little remote and turned the knob. The vibrator suddenly flared to life, buzzing much stronger inside of Daphne's pussy. Marisa turned it back down, only giving the slave a taste of what was to come. "Now that you know the rules, let's start training. Now, kneel for me."

The food was good and Daphne ate delicately trying to make as little mess as possible. Her stomach growled and she wanted nothing more than to wolf it down but knew doing so may cause her to waste some food, letting it drop to the ground and she had barely eaten since coming here. Still she couldn't stop herself from licking her fingers or the plate once everything was gone. She knew it made her look more like an animal, more like a pet and that brought a blush to her face but she was so hungry, even after the food was gone, she felt she could have used more, that all of this only whetted her appetite.

She listened as Mistress Marissa explained about taking new names but was relieved when the woman said they would keep her name. Daphne liked her name as well and even with her being more obedient, or at least showing more obedience...she was still confused as to what she was really doing, she had not wanted to give up her name. As Daphne put down her empty plate she felt the leash move and then a tug as she was led over to a large padded area, she knelt as instructed as she was led to the center of it and waited as her Mistress walked to a toy chest.

Upon seeing the crop and the flogger being pulled from the chest she flinched back whimpering. She remembered the cruel whipping she had received the previous day, the marks were still bright red and angry on her skin, though they were not raised welts and wouldn't scar it would be a few days more before they faded. Daphne's face looked terrified as she tried to think of what she had done wrong so that she deserved to be whipped again.

It was only after her Mistress had started speaking, explaining about the posture training that Daphne realized that she was not being punished...at least not yet. She didn't like the thought of the floggers touching her for messing up, but after feeling the pleasure her Mistress could bring her she didn't like the alternative of being edged just as much. Why did she need to be punished anyway. She was still learning wasn't she, she was trying to do good, to be good. Daphne felt ashamed that as her Mistress moved closer with the implements of pain she flinched away again, though she still spread her legs when she was ordered. Surprisingly her pussy was still dripping like crazy.

The small vibe was held up and Daphne could hear its faint buzzing before it was pressed into her cunt, instantly her pussy clenched around it, the vibration was not strong but having anything inside her felt so good right now. Suddenly the small device sprang to life and Daphne gasped , falling forward, her face to the floor. She gasped, moaned and writhed until all to suddenly it was off. She groaned in disappointment, but quickly said. "Yes Mistress," in response to her owners command to kneel and did her best to move into a kneeling position.

As Daphne moved into position, Marisa nodded. "Very good attempt. I'm impressed. Most slaves make more mistakes early on in the posture training. My only problem is..." She pressed the crop against the outer side of Daphne's thigh and very lightly tapped her flesh. Not enough to cause even a bit of pain, but enough to get her attention. "Close the legs. Now the hands go on the thighs." She tapped Daphne's hand in the same way. "Your head is bowed." She stepped forward and lowered Daphne's head so that the slave was looking at the floor. "There... If I tell you to get on your knees, you knew like this. You can relax your position when I command."

She nodded, "Now. Lean back, prop your torso up against the ground with your hands. Good girl, just told your head back." She placed her riding crop under Daphne's chin and tilted her head back. This seemed to be her method for correcting Daphne's posture. "Good girl. You'll only assume this position after I've ordered you to kneel. This is for me, in case I want to play with your nipples," she gave each of Daphne's breast's a quick squeeze, "And I can sit on your face." She stepped over Daphne, her pussy hovering over the girl's face for a few seconds before Marisa stepped back.

Marisa smirked down at her slave, "Return to your kneeling position. Now. You might be familiar with this one, doggy-style." Marisa watched Daphne assume the pose. She not her lips and got down on her knees beside the slave. Marisa slowly stroked her hand down the length of Daphne's back, "Mm. Poor slut. We'll put more of the soothing cream on tonight. The whip bites harder than most of my toys, but you're a good girl now, so you'll never have to fear it again." She squeezed Daphne's buttock, "This is my favorite pose. You're right here, acting like a sexy little kitten for me." She lifted Daphne's chin, "Purr for me, kitten."

She chuckled and gave Daphne a quick kiss, then stood back up. "Perfect. Perfect posing. Here, have a reward for that one." She turned the vibrator up to about halfway the power that it had been before. She left it on for ten seconds, then turned it off again. "Now, this next one is important. Bend over, put your cheek against the mat." Marisa nodded, "Hands just over your head, now arch your back. Push that pretty little ass up into the air... When I want this, I'll tell you to present your backside."

The blonde domme tossed her hair back and nodded. "That's a good girl. Try these a few more times." She gave Daphne the commands, switching up the order of the poses between each time. After a few minutes of this, Marisa nodded. "Good girl. Now, let's try the game. Start it simple... Kneel... Lean back... Now doggy-style... Present your backside..." She went on for several minutes, ordering poses and whenever Daphne made a mistake, she gave her a verbal chastising and made her choose, would she take the flogging or the edging for that mistake.

At the end of the little game, Marisa held up her hand. "Stop. Relax. Tell me Daphne, My obedient slut, how many mistakes did you make? How many were for flogging and how many for edging?"

Daphne really did not want to get punished so she tried to follow Mistress Marisa's instructions exactly when she was instructed how to kneel properly, closing her legs, placing her hands on her thighs and bowing her head. The touch of the crop made her twitch but only slightly, she was able to reign in the better paqrt of her fear of the thing and breathed a sigh of relief when it was removed. The next position was trickier and Daphne was a little uncertain of it needing more correction from Mistress Marisa, that meant the crop touched her more, this caused her to tense and in turn need more correction as her movements were stiff. The crop wasn't hurting her, really her Mistress was only lightly tapping the parts of her body that she needed to adjust.

The second pose exposed her chest much more and she gasped and moaned as Mistress Marisa gave her breasts a squeeze. When she moved her pussy closer to Daphne's head the young woman automatically stuck her tongue out, though her Mistresses pussy was not close enough for her to get to and Daphne didn't dare move until she was told to, all she could do was whimper, wanting to taste her Mistress again.

The third position was much easier as it was only doggy style and didn't require her Mistress to use the crop. Mistress Marisa knelt beside her and stroked her back, it felt nice until her hand rubbed across one of the marks from Daphne's whipping the other day. She winced, hissing out a breath, they were still tender but upon hearing they would put soothing cream on it later she said. "Thank you Mistress." She relaxed even more hearing the whip should not need to be applied in the future as she was a good girl now. That made her fill with pride and still a little bit of disgust. She could no longer say this was just playing a part. She couldn't deny that really...a large part of her enjoyed this and wondered why she had fought so much to begin with. "I...I hope That's true Mistress, that I wont fail you and earn another whipping." She meant it too and a look of confusion briefly crossed her face. She...she didn't want to leave, she realized. And as commanded she let out a soft, pleased purr as she nuzzled her cheek against her Mistresses chest.

The kiss surprised her and the vibe springing to life surprised her even more. She fell forward, her hands going to her pussy as she moaned loudly and writhed on the floor until just as suddenly it was off. "Noooo, please," she begged as she struggled to move her hands away from her cunt. It took her a moment to calm down and focus on the last position, where it stuck her ass up in the air. After all the positions had been gone through the training began and Daphne was run through the poses several times, she had tried her best to remember them but still mistakes were made to her shame. Ultimately though by the time they had run through them for the last time Daphne had them down. Upon being told to stop and relax Daphne moved into a more relaxed kneel, looking down at the mat she blushed from shame as she said. "S-Seven Mistakes Mistress....th-three with the flogging and four edging."

Marisa nodded. "Indeed. Exactly seven. Some slaves have told me incorrect numbers. Some were lying to me, and some were simply not paying attention. Lack of focus, and untrustworthiness are not the makings of a good slave. I am very glad you haven't displayed either." She held up the little remote for Daphne to see, then turned the vibrator on again. She let it buzz higher for ten seconds, then turned it off once more. "So, after we finish the training. You'll have three strikes of a flogging and two minutes of edging."

Marisa walked away from the mat and got a bottle of water. She opened the cap and took several deep gulps, then sighed, "Seven mistakes may seem like many. But you should be proud. "When I played this game, I got ten mistakes on my first try." She chuckled, "I know, surprising that I would ever submit to anyone. But, it's a requirement that all dommes in the facility must first undergo slave training. Among other things, we were all put through the same gauntlet as you are." She kept down and held the bottle to Daphne's lips. She tilted it up and the water started sliding into Daphne's mouth. "Grunt when you're finished."

Marisa continued speaking as Daphne drank, "Every slave I've ever trained never got less than twelve mistakes in a round. Seven is an achievement. One to be proud of." She pulled the bottle away when Daphne grunted, then pet the girl's hair. "Now, back to the next set of poses." She scooped up her crop and stops up again. "This is your basic pose, called presentation. Kneel, now spread your legs wide." She indicated with the crop. "Good, now push your chest out" She tapped Daphne's back, "Very nice. Just remember. You're presenting. Showing me every delicious part of your body. Chin up. You look forward, nose in the air so I can see your face. Slaves at auctions hold this pose for hours. You'll hold it for a few minutes in rare circumstances, so count yourself lucky."

Marisa smiled, "Now, lean back. Keep your legs spread like that, just lean back now. Just like before. Good girl. Now you can tend to the needs of your mistress and I can play with your pretty tits, and your pretty pussy." She rubbed the head of the riding crop over Daphne's bare sex. "Next pose. Get on your back. Good, now grab your ankles and pull your legs back as far as you can. This is called, receiving pose." She gave Daphne's leg a tap with the crop, "Relax. After this, you only have the standing poses to do, which will be easy. Now... Present... Lean back... Receiving Pose..." After giving Daphne one last critique of her poses, Marisa ran through the game again. When they finished, Marisa nodded, "You've already acrued three strokes per side, and two minutes of edging. How many mistakes did you make this time, and how many of them will go my flogger; and how many to my toys."

Daphne felt a strange sense of pride at being praised for her honesty. It had not really occurred to her to lie about it. Obviously Mistress Marisa was keeping count as well and would know if she was lying and Daphne did not want to face the crop anymore than she had to, nor did she want back on the wedge. It shocked the young raven haired girl to find out her Mistress had gone through the training as well, she did not think that would have happened. She wanted to ask how she had escaped becoming a slave if she had gone through the training, but held her tongue, not wanting to say anything that might be taken as resistance.

Then the vibrator clicked on again and once more Daphne found herself leaning forward, her hands on her cunt as she moaned and rocked. It was bliss, pure bliss, simple as that. Her juices were leaking, nice and hot down her legs and she knew she was grinning like an idiot as she got closer and closer. Then the vibrations were gone and Daphne felt hollow once more. She wanted to scream, cry, beg to be allowed to cum, but she didn't. It was so frustrating!

When she looked back up her Mistress was holding a water bottle for her. Daphne opened her mouth, wrapping her lips around the nozzle as cool, refreshing water washed down her throat. She drank a lot listening to her Mistress continue to speak as she drank, finally she let out a grunt and the water was taken away from her. Gasping and taking in a deep breath Daphne said. "Thank you Mistress, Im happy I was able to do so well for you." Then they were back to work. Daphne going through the poses, her Mistress correcting her where needed. These poses were easier to remember than the first ones and they went through them relatively quickly.

Then they ran through them again, for real. Mistress Marisa barked them out and Daphne complied, though once more it wasn't perfect. She winced as she straightened up and went to a relaxed kneel. "I made three mistakes Mistress. One with the flogger and two edging." Her voice was small, she didn't want punishment, she was trying to be a good girl.

Marisa raised an eyebrow, the difference in Daphne's demeanor was clear to her. She stepped closer to the slave girl and ran her hand through Daphne's hair. "Yes. You did make mistakes, but that us how you learn. Most slaves are very poor at presentation, especially in the beginning of their training. Your presentation was impressive, I can already see the looks on my fellow dommes' faces when I introduce you." The idea brought a sly grin to Marisa's face. Leading Daphne in by her leash, having such a slave present herself properly within such a short time. It would blow her peers away. Such obedience in such a new slave was unheard of.

Marisa came back to the present. She cupped Daphne's cheek in her hand and smiled down at her, "You've made me very proud. Proud enough, that after your edging, I may even let you orgasm." She chuckled, "I think this will be enough practice for today. You're making very good progress, my little slut. Soon, I'll be able to flaunt you to all my friends, make them jealous at the sight of my adorable, obedient whore." She let go of Daphne and stepped away, grabbing her flogger. "Now... Four strikes, and three minutes of edging... Behave yourself, and this will be over in no time. Now, present your backside." Marisa couldn't suppress a smile when she gave the command. Her first time giving such a command to this slave. She ran her hand over Daphne's bare bottom, "So fat and juicy. I'm going to love playing with this. But not now. No, we have other things to do now."

Marisa stepped behind Daphne and began swinging the flogger, "My memory's a bit foggy today, ucont each of my strikes nice and loud. If you're too quiet, I might lose count and we'll have to start over. Also, don't forget to thank your mistress each time, or I might need to double both of your punishments. But, I'm sure you'll behave. You always do." Marisa pulled her arm back and brought the flogger down on Daphne's backside. The flogger didn't have the same bite as the whip. It would hurt, but wouldn't leave the same welting as Marisa's whip would. This was more suitable for playtime than the whip.

She gave Daphne's other buttock a smack, then waited for her to announce the number and a thank you, then Marisa did it again. She continued, giving each side a good smack for a single count. A few times, Marisa discreetly turned the vibrator up the moment the flogger made contact with Daphne's ass, then turned it back down. When the flogging was over. Marisa, knelt down and removed the vibrator from Daphne's pussy. The domme smiled, and held the little toy up to Daphne's lips. "Lick it clean. We don't leave our toys dirty, slut." She giggled a bit, "You did well. Now, when you're ready, get into Receiving pose." Marisa walked back to the toy cabinet and set the little vibrator back in it's place. She smiled and began collecting a few other toys for the edging. As she was collecting her toys, Marisa got a text. She checked her phone and a smile split her face.

The slave she'd been training, the one in her apartment, had just been sold. The transaction was remotely done, so the buyer would be meeting Marisa tomorrow to transfer the slave. This was good for several reasons: It gave Marisa a very convenient space in her home, should she choose to let Daphne occupy it; it let Marisa take Daphne with her to meet the buyer and transfer the slave, let her practice her behavior around other dominants and submissives, and it might even let Daphne see how another, more experienced slave acts. Really, it was quite a nice surprise for her.

Daphne listened as her Mistress explained how good a girl she was being and it both aroused her and ashamed her. She...she wanted to be good but it felt...she had fought so hard at first and then had just crumpled with the horse and the whipping. The red, angry welts on her body still stung, the days work had not soothed them in fact the sweat from the position training was making them sting and itch, but she hadn't scratched for fear of making it worse. The poses though not overtly complicated could be demanding in regards to Daphne's flexibility and what Mistress Marisa wanted and so by the time it was time for her flogging she was sweating and panting from the exertion, her chest heaving slightly. Though with the promise of a possible orgasm she did smile and say. "Thank you Mistress...I...I would like that."

As ordered she presented her backside to her Mistress in the prescribed position and clenched her eyes shut, a small whimper escaping her lips. The first strike hit and she squeaked, but when the next strike hit her other cheek she felt a jolt come from the vibrator in her cunt and she jumped with a loud cry, her mind going blank with pleasure for a split second, then it was gone. "O-One...th-thank you M-Mistress," Daphne's voice was shaking and she was trembling as she resumed her position. This time both strikes hit and though Daphne cried out with the second of the two she kept her composure much better. "Two," he voice was loud and clear. "Thank you Mistress."

The vibrator sprang to life again and the young woman moaned loudly. This time as the flogger came down the pain mixed with the pleasure which confused Daphne even more, the strikes had actually made her cunt even more wet...how was that possible? "T-Three...thank you Mistress." Her voice was still loud and clear but had taken on a tone full of lust and her hand began drifting up to her mound, but she remembered herself in time and stopped, biting her lower lip in frustration. The vibe turned off with the next strike but on the last it turned on once more, higher than it had been before. She screamed as her orgasm, drew closer, with her tipping her closer to the edge, then it was gone and she cried out in frustration. "F-four, thank you Mistress." It was done, the flogging was done, but now that it was Daphne was not sure she wanted it to be over.

Suddenly she felt a finger in her pussy and she moaned loudly, but her hoped of her Mistress letting her cum were dashed when instead she just pulled out the little vibe. Mistress Marisa held it to her lips ordering her to lick it clean. Daphne did it without hesitation still filled with unfulfilled lust. She licked it clean, even sucking her Mistresses fingers into her mouth and running her tongue along them. Then the toy was gone and her Mistress was moving her away. Daphne quickly got into the receiving position, wanting to get her punishment over with so that she would be able to cum. Then her Mistress pulled out a phone and she developed a satisfied wicked smile. Daphne tried to hold her tongue but was unable to resist as she finally said. "Whats going on Mistress?"

Marisa noted the little stray of Daphne's hand. Before she has the chance to reprimand her slave, Daphne corrected herself. Marisa grinned, a slave naturally still wanted to touch herself, but the adjustment to fix her behavior was impressive. After the flogging, Marisa made a mental note to reward Daphne's self-control. She looked down at the slave as the girl asked what happened. Marisa smiled at Daphne, "A slave I was training has been sold. I've been negotiating a price and a pickup date with her new owner, and it's finally come through."

She leaned against the bench, "This particular slave took a while to train. Almost a year. Unlike you, she wasn't naturally gifted and inclined towards her duties. However, she's shaped into a very fine submissive. I would have called her my best work, then you came along and usurped that title from her." Marisa winked at Daphne, verbal accolades helped motivate new trainees. Especially for a slave like Daphne, who had fallen so quickly. Marisa continued, "Selling a girl takes time. Potential owners are subject to background checks, disease screening, interviews; all before we even start discussing prices." As she spoke, Marisa grabbed a few items, collecting her toys for dominating Daphne, "I feel quite certain that this particular owner will be a very good home for this slave. I've met her personally several times, and they'll be a perfect fit."

Marisa carried her toys over and smiled, "Mm, look at you. So intuitive I didn't even need to tell you to take Receiving Position." She gave Daphne's buttock a little squeeze, "Perfect. Your posing is perfect, now, let's get you ready." Marisa fitted a spreader bar between Daphne's ankles to keep them nice and wide, then she cuffed the slave's wrists to her ankles, keeping Daphne prone in that position. "Most slaves squirm upon their first edging. We have machines here, designed to monitor how close you are and keep you on the brink of orgasm, but I feel those aren't as fun. Nothing quite matches a mistress and her new toy." She chuckled, then turned on a small wand vibrator. The buzzing sound filled the room.

She pressed the little toy to Daphne's pussy and the three minutes began. Marisa wiggled the toy between Daphne's lips, holding it in place against the slave's pussy. She slid it up and down along Daphne's pussy, teasing the bound girl. "You're my good little girl. It hurts now, and your training may seem hard, but soon you'll become stronger and more flexible. Your body will become attuned to the language of pleasure, and you will be the perfect slave." Marisa pulled the vibrator away, she could feel Daphne's muscles tense under her skin. It was almost like she intuitively heard Daphne recognizing and upcoming orgasm in her head. But Marisa cut off the pleasure before it came.

Marisa reveled a second in the joy of tormenting the beautiful little slave, then lightly teased her, giving Daphne's nipple a squeeze and acclimating her to pleasure again as the orgasm slide back down, away from that edge. "I think you'll be present for the sale tomorrow. It's good practice to see a more experienced slave, and to be around another dominant woman aside from your mistress." Marisa presses the vibrator into Daphne's pussy again, teasing and edging her further. They still has two minutes of fun left, after all.

Back
Top Bottom