Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pet Shop Slave (DaphneB64 x MessedupRP)

DaphneB64

Planetoid
Daphne squealed at bit down on the ball gag in her mouth so hard it made her jaw ache as she was lowered down onto the wooden horse. It felt like her cunt was being split in two and it didn't help when heavy weights were tied to her ankles, pulling her down harder onto it. She writhed and struggled making the gold dangling piercing at her belly button twist and bounce. Her green eyes scrunched up tight and she let out a low moan as she felt another one of the workers grab her long black hair and pull it into a tight ponytail, the lights in the room causing the teal highlights in it to stand out even more.

They called this punishment. When the "trainer" they had sent to her cage that morning had opened the door Daphne had lunged at them, trying to subdue them so that she could get away. She had failed obviously and was now paying the price for it. She had no idea what they were planning on doing to her but she couldn't imagine it would get a whole lot worse, every movement shot paint up through her pussy and caused her to gasp, but it was confusing for her as well because every so often her clit would press against the wood and a wave of pleasure would crash into her, of course the pain kept her from getting too aroused but even still she had to wonder did they know the complete effect this thing would have.?

Shaking her head, trying to keep her mind on something else Daphne tried to think about how long she had been here, a few days? A week? A month? She couldn't tell, she hadn't been taken outside since she had been kidnapped off of the streets. Of course she hadn't been in the best position then either. Homeless and barely scraping by, she had been unable to locate work and had been reduced to sleeping on the streets or in shelters. But she had heard some horror stories about the shelters and so had gambled on the street. She had lost that gamble.

Marisa entered the dungeon, her high-heeled boots clicking against the concrete floor. Her black latex catsuit reflected the light perfectly. She had her long blonde hair down, straight and falling down her back. The domme stepped into her room, and found some of the handles strapping the latest slave down to the wooden horse.

This one wasn't supposed to be Marisa's. Cindy was the trainer assigned to this girl, but when Cindy came by to get her, the little bitch attacked her. So, Cindy asked Marisa to handle the slave in her stead, which she gladly agreed to do. As she got closer, Daphne would be able to see the whip coiled on Marisa's belt. She smirked at the slave, then glanced at the handlers. "That will do. I'll take her from here, boys."

The men filed out, leaving just Marisa and Daphne. The domme didn't speak to her new stock, simply walked around her in circles a few times. She nodded occasionally, liking what she saw. This slave had a nice body, and if Cindy was right, she was quite the brat. Exactly what Marisa liked. A sexy bitch she could torment and punish.

"This is all your own fault," Marisa said, motioning to the wedge between Daphne's legs, "If you had behaved well, you could have avoided this. But you didn't, and now instead of being trained by Cindy, you're going to be trained by me." She smiled wickedly, "Oh, did nobody tell you? You're here to become a sex slave, honey. Don't bother struggling, you won't get far, and then you'll only be put in a worse situation. No, you:d do best to behave and accept your new life."

Marisa knew that wouldn't happen easily, and she had hoped for it. That made life so much more fun, when a slave tried to fight back, deny what they were. It would make breaking this hot little emo girl that much more enticing. "So, you're a slave now. Give me one grunt if you want to get on your knees and submit, thereby receiving a reward. Or two grunts if you want to continue being a little bitch."

The pain was incredible, even the slightest movement caused the wedge between her legs to cut up into her cunt even worse. And then when it rubbed against her clit...she couldn't describe that feeling but it was turning her into a hot mess. So much so that she didn't even notice at first when the blonde haired woman came into the room. She heard the clicking of the woman's high heels and her dazed mind and trouble recognizing the sound at first. But even looking up caused the young raven haired beauty to move enough to send a painful shudder through her body and make her gasp audibly.

As the blond drew closer and Daphne was able to get her breathing somewhat under control she noticed the woman's appearance for the first time. The black latex catsuit almost shining in the light, then there was the whip riding the taller woman's hip. Daphne shook her head and struggled against the ropes holding her which only caused more pain from the horse and within just a few seconds she had to stop to catch her breath, wincing at the pain throbbing up through her pussy. She had already felt a whip since being here, when that first woman had tried to take her to the cage on that first night. Daphne had fought and fought hard to escape but the first woman had stopped her and decided to teach her a lesson with her whip. It had not been hard enough to scar her, but it had left marks on her back and thighs that were just now starting to fade.

As the blonde started to speak Daphne listened and had the gag not been in her mouth she had no doubt her mouth would have dropped open in surprise. "Fuck you!" Daphne screamed as this new woman finished speaking, though really it came out more like: faf ou, through the gag. She wasn't going to let this woman do this to her, she wasn't going to be turned into some bitches play thing.

Marisa shook her head, she was quite good at understanding gagged victims by now. She looked up at Daphne and brazenly grabbed one of her breasts, "That's no way to speak to your mistress. But you aren't wrong, you will be fucking me. But you'll only get the privilege once you start behaving." She pinched one of Daphne's nipples and pulled on it, "Now, I don't want to hear another word out of you, whore."

The domme smoothly removed the whip from her belt, it was clearly a practiced motion for her. She let the whip uncoil and smirked. "I would have been happier if you behaved, but I must admit that this also makes me very happy." She pulled her arm back and swung it forward, the whip strakes through the air and cracked across both of Daphne's breasts. Marisa smiled to herself as she heard the girl shriek, it was like a symphony. She pulled back and struck again, this time coming from the opposite side.

Marisa kept up her brutal assault with the whip, slapping all over the girl's breasts, occasionally letting a shot stray down towards her groin. The wedge always kept her from striking Daphne's pussy, but Marisa didn't want to hit her pussy with the whip. She had other tools for that. "This is what you get, bitch! This is what disobedient whores like you get!" She shouted at Daphne. Truth be told, this was hee fate regardless. If she'd behaved, Marisa would have whipped her with one of the floggers, it would still hurt but they didn't bite as bad as the whip.

She kept whipping Daphne's breasts until they were a nice shade. She didn't break the skin, that would put the slave out of commission, a broken slave couldn't be trained after all. Once the girl's breasts were nice and red, Marisa stopped. "Did you like it, bitch? Getting beaten like a dog? That's what bad little whores get. Now, if you only behaved, we wouldn't be doing this. I want you to remember that. Remember that disobeying your mistress always ends in pain."

Marisa pulled her whip back and walked up to Daphne. She put her hand on the girl's cheek, her touch surprisingly gentle, "This will be hard, you'll be pushed to limits you never even knew you had. But trust me when I say that this is what you were born to do. Not all of us were made to make our own decisions, and do as we please. Some of us, are better off obeying. Being taken care of by a dominant hand, and submitting to their will." She smiled a bit, "Look at where you were. Living on the streets, no meaning, no reason to live. Just living waste. I'm going to show you, your purpose. Your reason for being, is to serve others."

Marisa moved around behind Daphne and put the whip around the girl's neck. She pulled it lightly, leaning in towards Daphne's ear, "Now... Am I going to have to whip this pretty little ass as well? Or are you going to accept your true calling."

Daphne was shocked, she had never been called a whore before. True on the streets she had occasionally stolen to survive but she had never been reduced to selling her body, she hadn't fallen that low...though it had been close and tempting a few times. She had known girls, girls who had made a lot of money and were taken care of by their lovers, but she hadn't been able to bring herself to that. The word stung because she had never don't anything to deserve it. Daphne's thoughts were broken as her nipple was pinched hard and she screamed, bucking on the wedge, causing even more pain. Her whole body shuddered from it and her shriek petered out into a whimper.

As her nipple was released Daphne's head drooped and she panted heavily trying to recover from what had just happened, her whole body trembled from it. Then she heard the sound of leather rubbing against latex and looked up in time to see the ship uncoil from the other woman's hip. The tip just brushing the ground. Daphne's whole body trembled and she shook her head as she rocked on the wedge, struggling to somehow get off but she could only keep it up for a few seconds before the wedge was too much.

As she stopped though the whipe struck hard and fast across her breasts and Daphne screamed, bucking on the wooden horse. The whipping went on so long, at least to Daphne's mind it did, it struck out again and again, a biting, stinging strike that tore a scream from Daphne's throat until her voice broke. Soon her breast, abdomen and even down near her hips were a violent red and Daphne was a shaking, stinging mess. She shook her head when asked if she had liked it. No of course she hadn't liked it. She tried to ignore the fact that her pussy was leaking badly as her body trembled.

As the woman walked up to her and raised a hand to her face Daphne flinched and tried to pull away, but the touch was surprisingly gentle and Daphne let out a confused cooing sound around the gag as the other woman spoke, telling the young woman about what her place was and where she would be happiest and for a moment Daphne let herself get lost in that idea. It certainly sounded nice, to not have to worry, to have someone else dictate everything and she let out a small moan as she listened. But when the hand disappeared it was as thought a spell had been broken and Daphne remembered what was happening just as the whip was wrapped around her neck and pulled lightly forcing Daphne to lean back, listening to what the other woman said. She let out a small uncertain moan before she stiffened her resolve. "Uck ou." She tried to get out around the gag though the sentiment wasn't nearly so strong this time around.

Marisa frowned as Daphne cursed again, "Stupid bitch." She pulled the whip away and stepped back. "I was going to make this easier. Going to let you off the wedge, maybe even bring you to orgasm before putting you to bed, but now that's not going to happen. Only good girls deserve such pleasure." She grabbed a set of nipple clamps connected by a fine silver chain.

The woman walked around the mount, standing in front of Daphne. She held up the clamp, letting the girl see what it was. "I thought you could be one of my good girls, but if you wanna be a fucking bitch, I'll let you be a bitch." She got up to the girl and grabbed her left breast, squeezing it harshly. "Let's give you some nice new jewelry, whore." Marisa opened the clamp and closer it around Daphne's nipple, letting it bite into the sensitive flesh. She chuckled then put the other clamp on Daphne's other nipple. Marisa smirked and hooked a finger in the chain. She pulled on it, tugging the poor girl's nipples. "You look good with your nipples clamped, whore. Maybe next time I'll add a few weights."

The domme let go of the chain and moved back around to stand behind Daphne again. "Now then, I made a promise, and I like to keep my promises." She pulled her arm back and once more the whipping continued. Marisa beat her slave's entire back. She focused a bit more on her ass, but her whip traveled up and down the entire length of her back. She whipped Daphne, again, until she felt that the slave had enough. She didn't break the skin at all.

Once she finished, Marisa coiled her whip and sighed, "You made me so mad. Naughty little girls who curse at the people trying to help them, makes me very mad. But, don't worry. We'll have plenty of time to solve your attitude problem, then you can have all the benefits of good behavior. We'll try this again tomorrow. See if you have a better attitude then."

She calles the handlers back in and gave them detailed instructions of how she wanted Daphne put away for the night. She was taken off the wedge and immediately bound again at the arms and legs to make escape impossible. The two handlers brought her out of the dungeon and into a lonely room, a single cage hanging from the ceiling at four points, it looked sturdy. There was a set of manacles bolted to the ceiling of the cage, dangling down.

The handlers pushed Daphne in, on her knees. They cuffed her hands up to the ceiling using the manacles and kept her gag in. She couldn't use her hands to take it off, and even if she tried, she'd find it locked in place.

Marisa followed them in, and waited until the handlers left. "I'll be back tomorrow. Just remember. I'm very good at what I do. I can make your life a living hell, or a paradise. It's all up to you. Hopefully after you sleep in it a bit, you'll realize how much better life will be with proper behavior." She smiled and waved at Daphne, then left the room. She closed abd locked the heavy, metal door; leaving Daphne in darkness. The only sound, the clinking of chains.

Daphne knew it had been stupid to curse at the woman, but she couldn't stop herself or rather she wouldn't stop herself. There was a part of her, and it wasn't a small part who was still thinking on what this woman had said and she had to admit that part of her did want it. She was tired, the streets were hard and she had been beaten down by life so much already. The thought of just letting someone else take the reigns was so enticing. But this was HER life and Daphne had not consented to this and she was stubborn enough and perhaps foolish enough to fight...but exactly how long she could fight, she wasn't sure.

The moment the garbled words had worked around the gag The sweet tone in the woman's voice vanished and is was back to terrifying anger. She insulted and spoke down to Daphne as though she were a disobedient child and when she moved near again once more Daphne flinched. But this time there was reason when the wicked looking clamp was held up in front on her face. Daphne let out a small squeal of terror at the sight of it, a squeal that turned into a scream of pain as her nipple was tugged harshly before the cruel clap closed around her tender red flesh. She howled and bucked on the wedge which only made the pain more excruciating as she tugged on the ropes holding her hands above her head.

The second clamp was attached to her other nipple and Daphne honestly thought for a brief instant that she could feel no worse pain until the woman tugged on the chain as she mocked the young woman, threatening to add weights on next time. Daphne shook her head desperately as a line of drool escaped from around her gag and splashed onto her breast. "Oooo, eaph," She pleaded pitifully. Begging the other woman not to follow through with that threat. The woman let got of the chain and Daphne let out a choked gasp, breathing heavily and praying this was over. Then she felt the sting of the whip across her ass and she howled.

Once more the woman wielded the whip with skill and never broke Daphne's skin but fuck if she didn't make the young woman feel every strike as she criss crossed across her back and ass, even hitting her hips and thighs a few times. Daphne's screams reverberated off the walls and by the time the other woman had finished Daphne was slumped forward as much as the ropes would allow. She was in so much pain she didn't even hear what the older woman was saying. When the handlers came in and unbound her hands She didn't have the energy to struggle with them. The pulled her off the horse with an audible squelch and a cry of pain from the the young woman. When they set her on her feet she almost collapsed, so one held her up while the other retied her hands and legs, removing the weights from her ankles while keeping the gag in her mouth and the clamps on her nipples.

Daphne was half dragged half carried to a dark room with a sturdy iron cage dangling in it. She couldn't muster the strength to fight and they easily pushed her in. The closed and locked the door before reaching in and undoing the bindings at her wrists and securing her hands in the manacles above her head. The woman who had tortured her came in and watched them work and once they were done they left the two women alone. Daphne's captor once more talked briefly about the young woman being good and understanding her place and then she left. Daphne was exhausted but thankful that her captor had no idea how close she had come to breaking Daphne, but she hadn't and Daphne tried unsuccessfully to sleep with that idea in mind.

While Daphne was having trouble sleeping, Marisa slept very well. After leaving the newest slave, it was difficult for her to get Daphne out of her head. There had been something very enticing about Daphne. Her body was lovely, and she was nice and bratty, just the way that Marisa liked her newest toys to be, but there had been a moment, between the whippings, that she'd detected something a faint flicker in her eyes.

She couldn't exactly put her finger on it, which for an experienced dominatrix and slave-breaker like her, was surprising; but she thought it might be a bit of desire. This excited Marisa to no end. She occasionally got women who had secret slavery fantasies, but they usually needed a bit more coaxing to reveal their true feelings. She never had one that showed any hint of desire so early on in the process.

Marisa stepped into her lavish apartment in the training compound that they had provided her, a great suite of rooms perfect for her needs. As she closed the door, she heard a muffled groan and looked to the right side of the living room. There was a chain bolted to the wall which led to a leather collar wrapped around Marisa's latest slave's neck. The woman was on her knees, her ankles shackled together, but her legs wide apart thanks to constant training. She knew to present herself whenever her owner came into the room.

As Marisa came closer, she designed the slave girl. Her arms behind her back, wrapped in and armbinder. A silver anal hook embedded in her ass with a rope leading up to her collar. To keep her posture nice and straight, the last problem Marisa needed to fix before this one could be sold.

Like most of the slaves, this one has been drugged. A chemical they called "Amnesia" injected to make them forget any identity the had before their enslavement, it made training much much easier. As such, Marisa hadn't bothered to remember this slave's name. She usually addressed her as Slave. Marisa had selected Slave by hand, she loved her perky tits and her big blue eyes. Now, Slave was nude at all times. She only ever wore a silvery-gray latex mask, with holes for her mouth and eyes. As well as one for her ponytail of blonde hair to come out of. The hood would be removed at auction, but it worked for now.

The prone slave was gagged, a ballgag between her lips. Marisa smiled and stepped forward, "Did you come?" She listened, the soft hum of the little vibrating egg in Slave's pussy met her ears. The domme smiled and removed the gag. "Good girl." She took off her catsuit and allowed Slave to lick her pussy. Marisa was driven to several orgasms by her pet, a side-effect of her desperation, having been without orgasm.and constantly edged for three days at that point.

But, instead of letting her come, Marisa stepped back. She admired the little silver barbell piercings through Slave'a nipples and clit, and wondered how Daphne might look pierced, before returning Slave's gag. Maria filed the thought of piercing Daphne away and went to bed, dreaming of her newest slave, and listening to Slave's desperate moans.

The next morning, she opened the door to Daphne's cell about halfway through the morning. The gorgeous domme was dressed in a simple black latex bra and panties, showing off her lovely body. No cruel whip, and only a bright smile to show. "Good morning, I hope you're feeling better."

Marisa lowered the cage to the floor with an electric winch, then opened it. She released Daphne's hands and cuffed them together with soft, passed cuffs. "Come on, I won't:t hurt you." Just outside the door and out of sight were four handlers. In case Daphne tried anything, she'd be stopped almost immediately.

Marisa took Daphne to a high hook and brought her wrists up, sliding the chain of the cuffs over the hook so the fresh slave was standing with her hands suspended over her. Marisa put her gentle hand on Daphne's cheek, "Poor thing. Let's get you cleaned up." She went to a water basin in the corner and grabbed a cloth. She wet the clothes and wrung it out.

The domme walked back to Daphne and delicately began rubbing the warm, wet clothes over her body. "There you go. Just relax... You had a rough day yesterday. I can understand why you were so belligerent, after a whole day of punishment on the wedge." She looked up, "Does your body still hurt? Don't worry, I have some cream to help ease the soreness." Marisa was silent for a few seconds, "I hope you thought about what I said. My cruelty for poor behavior is swift, but my mercy is swifter. I see great potential in you, and I want to cultivate that. I want to see you follow your true calling."

She stepped away, them held up a plastic culinder with a leather strap running from either side. "It's called a bit gag. Policy demands I keep all new slaves gagged, but this one won't stretch your jaw as much as your current, ball gag does." She put her hand back on Daphne's cheek. "It's one of the perks of behavior. Others include pleasure, instead of constant pain, and the satisfaction you'll feel when you finally submit to me."

Marisa stepped closer and kissed Daphne on the neck. She kissed her there a few times, then began slowly moving down towards her breasts, planting kisses on her skin. "Just say it. Say you want me to dominate you, you want to be a good girl, a slave like you were meant to be. Don't bother denying it, we both know it's true."

Her whole body felt like it was one fire and Daphne's jaw ached horribly from the ball gag, as the night had worn on Daphne had discovered that by stretching as much as she could on her knees and twisting her head at a very uncomfortable angle she could get to the back of the gag. But she let out a frustrated cry when her fingers brushed against the small padlock that made removing the gag impossible. She also had to be careful with her arms. Suspended as they were over her head she had to move them as much as the manacles would allow and try to circulate blood flow into them whenever they started to tingle or go numb. and then there were her nipples, the cruel clamps bit into them and every movement brought about a fresh wave of pain so that at those moments where it seemed like at last she might get some sleep she was cruelly awakened.

But the worst pain of all was in her cunt. The only relief she could find was by spreading out her legs as far as possible and that brought back memories of the wooden horse, making her want to close them. What was even worse is that she was wet. She could feel her juices sliding down her thighs, every time she thought of the woman and what she had said...even...even thinking of the whipping. It just made it worse so that by the time early morning had come a small puddle of her own juices had formed at the bottom of the cage.

The aches and pains didn't leave though and she was so stiff and so sore that Daphne never once fell completely asleep, dark circles formed under her eyes, indicating how very tired she actually was and she moaned and drooled and squirmed, her pussy a wet, dripping mess. Why? why did thinking of those things make her wet? Why was there a part who liked that idea. It was maddening, she wanted it. She wanted to give in and let go, but she hated it and didn't want it either. She chased her own thoughts all through the night until she heard the sound of the door unlocking and her tormentor from the other day strode into the room.

There was the sound of a motor whirring and with a jerk that made her tits bounce and jostle the clamps still on them the cage started to lower. Daphne let out a cry though she could feel her cunt juicing. Once the cage was on the ground the older woman released Daphne's hands and opened the cage door. Daphne shrank away from the woman, even as her gentle, soothing voice reached out to her. Hesitantly Daphne extended her hands to the other woman who locked them in strange padded cuffs before helping the younger woman out of the cage. The tortures of the night before as well as her all night stay kneeling in the cage made her very unsteady and she clung to the other woman until a hook was attached to the new pair of cuffs, once more hoisting her up until only her toes touched the floor.

Daphne began to whimper, wondering what this woman would do to her next and flinched as the warm wet cloth touched her body, but as it rubbed at all the sore tender spots Daphne let out a slow moan of pleasure around the ball gag. She could feel her pussy begin to drip again and she hurried to close her legs even as this brought a hiss of pain to her gagged lips. Then she felt a soothing cream begin to get rubbed onto her body, it felt so wonderful as it undid the tension and eased some of the pain of her punishment.

Daphne's eyes opened and she stared at the bit gag in front of her and it reminded her of how much her jaw hurt. Her tongue pressed against it once more and she imagined herself wearing this new gag. The other woman's lips pressed against her neck and she couldnt stop a soft moan from escaping passed the gag. Would it really be so bad? This...This felt nice and it had to be better than the streets. Her moans got louder and louder the lower her tormenter went and Daphne's cunt was so very wet. The chain of the clamps still attached to her nipples jingled as she left the older woman's lips press against her right breast. Her head began to nod when she froze and turned her head away, no...no...she had to resist...didnt she?

That little moment, that beginning of a nod. That was all Marisa needed, all the encouragement and assurance a woman like her could want. She saw her in, saw her opportunity. Now she just had to take it. "I know how nervous it must make you, the idea of submitting. But you'll feel so much better once you do. You won't be sleeping in that nasty cage anymore. No, good girls get nice cages, with a little mattress, even a blanket if you're very well behaved."

Marisa slowly removed the niple clamps, easing them open and taking them off of Daphne's tender flesh. She kissed over one nipple, then the other, then she returned and began licking them slowly. "You'll stay gagged for a little bit, until I can be sure you're really a good girl, then you won't need the gag. If you're a very good girl, you'll get to sleep with mistress in my room. I might bring your cage up there and keep you with me, maybe I'll even give you your own littoe bed beside mine so you can stretch out a bit more."

Marisa had layed her trap. She knew how enticing it was, especially to a girl in Daphne's position. She decided it was time to show this new slave exactly what pleasure could feel like. So, Marisa out a hand on Daphne's belly and slowly slid I down towards her groin, "Little slut, you look so tired. If you submit to me, I'll make you come. Once you have a nice orgasm, then you'll get to take a long nap, I'll wake you up for something to eat, then we'll play together."

She slid her two fingers down, slowly grazing back and forth over Daphne's sex. Marisa smiled wide, then looked up at the girl. "Is my little slut wet? Aaw, she does know what she wants. Deep down you know how much you crave a dominant woman. You want to get on your knees and serve me, you want me to spank you and make you come. There's no shame, no shame at all in wanting to submit."

She licked Daphne's nipple a few more times, letting her fingers rub a bit faster. "Just submit. Beg me to make you into and obedient little slut slave. Admit your desires, and we can really start enjoying one another."

The older woman's words bored into Daphne's skull. It sounded so enticing that cage had been so horrible, even sleeping in alleyways had been more comfortable than that had been. Daphne let out a small cooing noise around the ball gag at the thought of not being put back in there. A hiss escaped her lips as the first nipple clamp came off of her swollen nipple, followed by a small scream as the second was released and a wave of feeling came rushing back to them, just as a surge of juices spilled down her legs. The younger woman moaned and her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt first the dominant woman's lips then her tongue against them and she unconsciously tried to push her chest out a little, trying to feel more of the pleasure. Though something was still niggling her in the back of her mind and the more she tried to fight it off the more it wormed its way forward.

She tried to think of something else. It was true what the other woman was saying, Daphne was tired, so very tired and a nice long nap sounded so wonderful. And food, she hadnt been fed since coming here. Food was for good girls. Girls who obeyed, and Daphne hadnt been a good girl. She paused as that thought entered her mind only to have it pushed out almost immediately when she felt the older woman's hand rub along her cunt. The touch was electrifying and a little painful due to her time on the horse. Daphne screamed in pleasure and pain, riding another wave of juices, though she hadnt orgasmed yet, she was drawing closer. But there was that...that thing...

She heard the other woman's voice, teasing her over being wet, calling her a slut, which Daphne didnt seem to mind much anymore. The woman's voice still encouraged her to give in to submit and...and again that feeling of wanting to, that feeling of knowing this was what she was, it came back so strong and...and Daphne almost said yes until the thought she had been fighting tried to fight its way through the gag. "Ou uth ill ell e." The words were garbled. Daphne hoped that the hurt that was now showing in her eyes would help get her message across. Why submit to a woman who wouldnt keep her, who would sell her and drop her like a piece of garbage, like everyone else had.

The look in Daphne's eyes surprised Marisa, she'd never seen such genuine emotional pain at the prospect of being sold. Many of the slaves she had to train would be excited at the prospect, but this one, like before, was different. Marisa had her mind made up since last night, she just hadn't realized it until now. In that moment, that little idea that had nagged at her head came back to her.

She looked back at the door leading out of the cell and nodded to herself, "No... No I won't. When I saw you, I saw something in you. Something that I found very enticing. A desire for this, for submisson like I've never seen. It may sound greedy, but I don't want to share that with anyone else."

She put her hands on Daphne's hips and pulled the girl's naked body close, "I want you, to be my bitch. My slut, my pet and my slave, and nobody else's. I want to be the one to reward you when you're a good girl and punish you when you misbehave. I'm already training you, all I need to do is purchase you and then just finish what U started." She held up a little key on a chain around her neck, "Here."

Marisa reached around and unlocked the key of the ballgag's straps. She removed the gag and gave Daphne a few moments to stretch her jaw. Then, Marisa pressed the smaller cylinder of the bit between Daphne's teeth and strapped it around her head. "If you want this, to be my slave, I'll expect absolute obedience. I'll push you to work hard, but reward your efforts. If you really want this, if you wouldn't rather be sold to some trust-fund baby with too much time on their hands... I'll take you to the sales office and buy you right now." Marisa was serious. She was taking a gamble by purchasing a slave so early in their training, but she had a feeling that Daphne was going to show herself to be well worth the cost, several times over.

The admission was a shocking one, the fact that this woman was already willing to buy her and make Daphne hers. What was more shocking was when she unlocked the ball gag and removed it. Daphne chocked and a flood of drool followed the ball gags departure and in that moment she knew she could scream and cry for help. Maybe someone would hear her...but she doubted that no one who cared would. Still that rebellious side of her wanted to but...but she bit back on it. The action surprised her as much as having the ball gag removed had.

Instead Daphne just stretched her jaw, trying to work out the kinked up muscles. She couldn't look at the blonde haired woman as her thoughts swirled in her head. In truth that part of her that wanted to rebel didn't want to be sold to anyone, but she also knew it was highly unlikely that she would be getting out. Then there was her own curiosity. She couldn't deny that there was a part of her, a large part who had been and was being turned on by all of this. She let out a sigh, still not knowing what to do and the bit gag was pushed into her mouth and strapped on. She heard the click of a lock and knew she would not be able to take it off.

The time to decide was now. The part that wanted it cried out for her to do it. The part that didn't said to do it anyway., it may provide her with a chance to run. Daphne scowled at that line of thinking. It...It felt more wrong thinking that way than when she had first gotten there. Slowly, she nodded her head, still not looking up at the woman who would own her.

The little nod brought a smile to Marisa's face. She stroked her hand over Daphne's cheek, "Good girl. Very good girl. Let's get you down." Marisa removed Daphne's handcuffs and brought her hands down. She promotly cuffed them behind Daphne's back. "You may be behaving, but rules are rules and you are still fresh." She grabbed something from the table near her. This time, it was a fine silver leash and a leather collar. "Just relax. This might feel strange now, but you'll very soon get used to it."

Marisa held her excitement as she collared Daphne. It was always a delight to collar a slave so early in their training, especially one she had agreed to purchase! Marisa really hoped she was making the right choice by buying this slave. She had seen something, but could it have been a fluke? Had she made the wrong call? Hopefully not.

Marisa slipped the comfortable, padded collar onto Daphne's neck. She secured it, then gave the girl a few seconds to adjust. Marisa tugged the leash, urging Daphne to move. She left her soon-to-be slave out of the cell and into the corridor.

The handlers followed close behind as Marisa led Daphne to a much nicer part of the facility, with creamy white walls and bright lights to replace the concrete floors and walls of her old prison. Occasionally, Marisa tugged the leash a bit to make Daphne keep up, or kept her back a bit when she was moving too fast. She wanted Daphne about five paces away at all times.

Marisa walked up to a desk, with a cute redhead sitting at it. She looked at the two through horn-rimmed glasses and smiled, "Miss Marisa, how can I help?"

Marisa pulled Daphne forward, "I'd like to purchase this slave."

The redhead looked surprised. "Really Miss? You've never done this before."

Marisa nodded, "Yes, I am sure. Notify the company that I will be completing her training personally. I've already reached twice my quota for this quarter anyways."

The redhead nodded, "I will, Miss. Does the slave have a new name?"

Marisa looked Daphne over, "No, no new name.yet. But we'll figure one out." Marisa smiled at Daphne. She took a step closer and placed her hand on Daphne's bare belly, "Looks like you'll be calling me 'mistress' now. Mm, I think I'll take you to the playroom and show you exactly how you'll say thank you to your mistress from now on." Marisa smiled gleefully, she already had so many plans for Daphne.

The young raven haired girl was still confused. She...she didn't know if she was making the right choice. But she wanted the pain to stop, she wanted to eat, to rest and she...liked when this woman was nice to her. It had been so long since someone had treated her with kindness. But still being owned? Being someone's pet or plaything? Everything in her quailed at that idea...well ok, not everything. There was still that part of her. The part that didn't want the responsibility anymore, who told her that submitting was a good idea. That someone else being willing to take care of her would be the most ideal situation and all she had to do was submit, that part told her it was a no brainer.

But what did that all really mean? It was clear this woman intended to use her body any way she saw fit but how far did that go. The electronic winch lowering her back to the floor snapped her from her thoughts and then her arms were lowered, uncuffed and then cuffed behind her back, with it being explained that those were the rules, much like the gag. Daphne had to admit the bit gag did feel a bit better, though the drooling was much worse with it. When she saw the blonde woman coming toward her with the collar Daphne took an involuntary step back but paused, this was part of what she agreed to. She didnt want to get put back up in that cage or worse back on the wedge.

The padded leather was wrapped tightly and securely around her neck and she shivered when she heard the click of the small padlock securing it on. Then the silver chain leash was clipped to a ring at the front of the collar and with a tug she was urged to move forward. The handlers, Daphne noticed, followed them out. One was glaring at her and Daphne recognized him. She had put her knee into his balls the other day before he had put her on the wedge. She noticed he was limping slightly and that made her feel a bit happier, though with the way he was looking at her she may need to stay very close to this lady...as if she had a choice. Several times as they walked and the scenery around them changed to much nicer accommodations the older woman would pull on the chain or indicate Daphne needed to slow down, as they got to a place with white walls, bright lights and plush carpeting Daphne had figured out she was to remain roughly five steps behind the blonde.

When they got to a desk Daphne noticed the red headed woman, she was maybe only a year older that Daphne herself. The difference between the two was obvious though. The red head was clothed and had no collar. She was not a slave. She and the blond, Miss Marisa, talked for a few minutes and Daphne tuned them out as she looked around until she felt a sharp jerk on the leash and she stumbled forward. Miss Marisa caught her though and gently began stroking her belly, an involuntary cooing noise came from Daphne's throat at the gentle touch. Though she paused when they spoke of a new name. What new name? What was wrong with her name?

"Very well Miss Marisa we will deduct her cost from your pay and she is all yours." The red head reached out and clipped a golden tag onto Daphne's collar a quick look showed it having some sort of serial number and Marisa's name on it. "Im sure your aware but just make sure that tag is...somewhere on her body whenever she is out of your presence."

Marisa gave the woman a nod, "Of course. Thank you so much for your help." With that, Marisa turned around. "Come, girl. You belong to me now, you'll begin your duties immediately." Just as Marisa was about to tug on the leash, she felt Daphne follow her. She looked back at her new slave and smiled at her. An unspoken promise of a reward carried on that smile.

Marisa walked Daphne back to the original wing of this facility. As they got deeper, the handlers slowly dropped off, going their separate ways. Only the handler Daphne had kneed remained, until Marisa sent him away.

The dominant woman took Daphne into a large room. It looked similar to the room she had been tortured in before, with walls lined with chests and drawers and things hanging from the walls. There were a variety of mounts and larger items across the space on the floor. The difference here, was that this room didn't have the harsh atmosphere that the other did. The mounts on the floor seemed less painful, the items sitting out of hanging from the wall looked like instruments of pleasure instead of pain. Most notably, there was a mahogany throne sitting against one wall, atop a little raised dias.

Marisa closed the door behind the two and locked it, Daphne couldn't leave if she tried. Marisa walked right up to the throne and sat down. She smiled down at Daphne, "Get on your knees. A good slave always keeps in the presence of her mistress." She watched Daphne, a lackadaisical smile on her face. "Good girl. You belong to me now... What that means is simple. You obey my commands, do what I say when I say it. If you don't, you'll be liable to be punished."

"You will address me properly. My preferred title is Mistress, but Miss, Ma'am and Goddess will suffice. Failure to do so will results in verbal chastising. If you do it multiple times in a row, or refuse to show me respect on purpose, you will be punished."

Marisa smirked. She tugged the leash, "Come up here." She held up a hand as Daphne began to walk, "No... Crawl to me, on your knees." Her smile grew as Daphne crawled up the dias. She already loved watching this girl submit. Once Daphne was close enough, Marisa lifted her up and sat Daphne down on her lap. She looked over Daphne's body with a smile, then slowly squeezed one of Daphne's breasts.

"Your body and soul belong to me now, for others, I'd explain that you'll be signing over your car, house and all other money and possessions to me, but you're the exception." She reached up and brushed some hair from Daphne's face. "Your body is to my liking, and I've seen that you can be a very good, well-tempered slave; I hope that I don't come to regret my purchase."

Marisa smirked and slid her hand down from Daphne's hair, instead she let her hand caress her slave's breast, teasing the nipple. "Your life won't be all threat of punishment. No, there are rewards for good behavior. For example, I'm going to reward you for being so well-behaved when I let you out of the cage, as well as when you were on the hook. There is also reward for your good behavior when I went to purchase you. You were quiet, obedient and responsive to my commands. Mostly, you're going to be rewarded for finally admiring your true nature, and accepting your place as my slave. You'll very quickly see, it was the right choice."

Marisa leaned in and kissed Daphne's neck. Her one hand was playing with her breast while the other began slowly rubbing her pussy.

As Marisa began to move away Daphne hurried to move as well before she could tug on the leash. She saw the older woman look back and smile at her and Daphne's eyes slid to the ground. She noticed that they were going back the way they had come and for a brief panicked moment Daphne was afraid they were going back the the wedge, the horse...what ever it was called. A small whimper escaped her lips and she thought about pulling against the collar desperate to not want to go back there. But then they made another turn and while she knew they were in the same area, they were not going back to the room.

As they went farther into the facility all but one of the guards dropped off and Daphne's heart sank when she saw it was the one with the bruised balls. They were far enough back from Marisa that the guard was able to come right up to Daphne and whisper in her ear. "You and I have some unfinished business whore. And I'll make sure you get whats coming to you." Then he had backed off again before Daphne could do anything. Shortly after Marisa seemed to notice he was still with them and she dismissed him, he gave a curt bow to her and left them alone.

They entered a room that had far more toys than the others did and though Daphne wasn't sure how she felt about that she did notice that the majority of these ones didn't seem to revolve around giving her pain. She heard the door shut beside her and the click of a lock and she flinched a little, she was trapped now, with her hands cuffed behind her back and the bit gag still in her mouth. All the while she had not been able to stop drooling and her chest was now covered in her own saliva. Letting out a moan she tried to wipe her mouth on her shoulder but it wasn't working. A tug on the chain and she was lead to the throne and commanded to kneel. "Ef ifref," she tried to respond in the affirmative but once more it was just a garble of noises and she awkwardly got to her knees. IT was hard without her hands and she almost fell flat on her face, but she made it just as Mistress Marisa sat on the throne.

Once again a sharp tug in the leashe and Daphne gagged as she tried to scramble forward on her knees. She began to stand when she was reminded to crawl up the stairs. She did awkwardly and slowly, until finally she made it to her Mistresses feet and was pulled up onto the older woman's lap. She let out lust filled moan when Mistress Marisa squeezed her breast and without thinking she thrust her chest out for more attention. She listened as Marisa told her of the punishments and rewards she could face for her actions and though she still hoped to get away the rewards sounded far preferable. The older woman's face drew closer until she was kissing, sucking and nipping at Daphne's neck, all the while the hand on her breast continued massaging and playing with it. Then Daphne jumped as she felt the fingers touch her pussy, but soon that too had her moaning.

Daphne's moans spurred Marisa on. She sucked at her slave's neck, kissing her flesh while two of her fingers slide inside of Daphne's pussy. Marisa's fingers caressed her inner walls, stroking them as she slides them in and out. Marisa pulled her head back from Daphne's neck and smiled at her, "See? Being a good girl has it's perks. You even obeyed my command and addressed me properly. You've only just begun and you're avoiding mistakes numerous first-time slaves make."

Marisa moved Daphne fully onto her lap. She had the slave straddling her thighs, Daphne's legs spread and her body facing Marisa. The blonde domme leaned down and licked up the spittle that had dropped down onto Daphne's chest. She looked at her slave, then pulled Daphne's head into Marisa's breasts. She held her slave there, Daphne's face right in her owner's cleavage. Marisa playfully shook her chest, "You like my tits? You like them? You'll be worshipping them from now on. Your mistress's body is the most perfect thing in the world, and your duty as slave is to worship that body."

Marisa quickly undid Marisa's gag, then tilted her head back. Marisa was looking down into the upturned face of her slave. "Such a good girl. Open your mouth." Marisa removed her fingers from Daphne's pussy, then slid them into her mouth. "Suck on them. I want you to lick my fingers clean. Taste your pussy, pet." The domme smiled to herself then gave Daphne a playful smack on the ass. "I think you're ready for your reward."

Daphne was moved off of Marisa's lap, back onto the floor. But, at least this time Marisa unbound her hands. She let Daphne relax her wrists a bit before she gave a tug to Daphne's leash. "Keep crawling. On your hands and knees." Marisa stood still and watched Daphne crawl. She just loved the way her slave crawled, her cute little butt swaying in the air. Marisa led Daphne to a new mount. There were wo parallel padded boards on a square base. At the back to corners were two chains with shackles, near the front of the mount there were two larger shackles and two smaller ones. The center was bare and open.

Marisa brought Daphne up to the mount and kept down beside her. The domme removed Daphne's leash and stroked her hair. "This is a special mount. It keeps you in a kneeling position. See, you knew right on those padded parts and then you get cuffed in. Your legs are spread, your body exposed to me." Marisa squeezed Daphne's button to make her point, "After you pushed your chest out earlier when I groped you, I'm sure you'll enjoy this. If I choose to, I can set up a vibrator in that opening, press it right against your pussy and let you come all day. But, you're getting a different reward now."

She helped Daphne her comfortable in the mount, then began locking her in. Each of the shackles were leather and lined with fur; surprisingly luxurious, although bondage none-the-less. First, Daphne's ankles were locked down at the back, then the larger shackles were wrapped around her calves, before finally her hands were cuffed down at her sides. To top it off, Marisa tilted Daphne's head back and fitted her with a new gag. This one was a metal ring, it left her mouth wide open and unable to close.

The domme knelt down again and giggled, "The ring gag is a bit to get used to, but you'll see it's benefits very soon. For example, I can do this." She leaned into Daphne and kissed her, slipping her tongue into the gage girl's mouth. Marisa pulled away after letting her tongue explode for a second, "Or, I can listen to you moan when I do this." She leaned down and licked Daphne's nipple. Marisa chuckled and stood up, "But this one, is really for your reward."

She slipped her fingers into the straps of her panties and slowly slid them down, Marisa held her panties in her hand. She held them up to Daphne's nose, "Take a deep sniff. Drink in your mistress's scent... It smells nice doesn't it? That's all from you, because I'm so excited to start playing with your delicious body." Marisa stood up and moved closer to Daphne. She tilted the slave's heas back and straddled her face. Daphne was face-to-face with her mistress's wet pussy, hovering just inches away.

"This is your reward, my good little slave. You get to taste your mistress, weeks ahead of most slaves. You should be honored. Now, thank mistress for her generosity, then beg for your reward like a good girl."

The fingers entered her and Daphne gasped, rising up just a little as they pumped lightly in and out of her. Despite what she had been through and even the hard life she had lived she was still a virgin. She had never wanted to do it with any of the other teenagers in the orphanage when she had started going to high school and after she had run away her whole thoughts were on survival. So this kind of pleasure was something very new to her. Even masturbating was something she had very rarely done because out on the street there wasn't a whole lot of privacy to do that kind of thing. But as Mistress Marisa kissed and nipped at her neck and slowly fingered her and fire was ignited inside Daphne's cunt and she knew she needed more.

Marisa began helping Daphne move so that she was straddling the other woman's lap and then moved from, her neck to her chest as she began to lick the drool from Daphne's breasts. Her sensuous tongue ran all along her breasts and chest even as her fingers continued to pump inside the younger woman. Daphne could feel...something...something building in her. I felt like when...on those few times she had masturbated, but more...deeper...a need for something. It was like she was climbing up an incredible height and once at the top...she wasn't sure but it felt like something amazing would happen.

Then her face was pushed down into Mistress Marisa's tits and they were shaken in her face as her Mistress began to explain that it was her duty to worship them. She caught herself when she realized that she had referred to Marisa as "Her Mistress" in her head. No...No that...that couldn't happen. She...she needed to keep her head, find a way to free herself...The gag was unstrapped and the bit was removed from her mouth. She looked up into Mistress Marisa's eyes as the older woman pulled her fingers from Daphne's cunt. The young girl moaned in disappointment once she felt the rush, the climb start to disappear, but she opened her mouth obediently when the juice covered fingers were presented to her and she began to suck and lick her own juices from the other woman's fingers. She tasted slightly salty but there was a hint of sweetness in it. Daphne decided she didn't mind the taste.

Once Marisa's fingers were clean the Domme pulled them from Daphne's mouth before giving her a quick soft swat on her ass. But it was still tender and Daphne flinched though she was surprised to realize that this time there was a bit of pleasure mixed in with the pain. Then Marisa was moving her off of her lap and onto the floor and surprisingly her wrists were unbound. This is my chance, she thought to herself. We're alone, I could attack her, knock her out, take the key to this collar and the door and make my escape. Daphne got onto her hands and knees as she had been instructed and silently followed Marisa over to the mount. She cocked her head confused at the thing and how it worked even as Mistress Marisa explained it. But with the older woman guiding her she was quickly situated on it and bound into it. The cuffs felt a lot nicer. The fur lining inside sending pleasant shivers up Daphne's spine and the padding under her knees made it feel like she was kneeling on a cloud.

Once she was bound in a new gag came out and without being asked Daphne opened her mouth for it, surprising herself. She had no idea what was going on, but the longer she spent with the woman the less she wanted to get out. If anything this gag made the drooling problem worse and Daphne's throat was getting dry. But then Mistress Marisa was leaning down and her tongue slipped through the gag and eagerly explored the young slaves mouth. Daphne moaned and cooed, squirming in the shackles until Marisa pulled out then went down to Daphne's nipple and began licking and flicking the erect bud. Daphne's cunt was juicing a lot and had not stopped since she had been fingered. She could hear a light pattering noise as drops of her juices his the mat below her.

Looking down Daphne saw the small puddle forming and looked up just as Mistress Marisa's panties were shoved under her nose. Obediently Daphne pressed her nose to them and began to breath in the scent of her Mistresses arousal. When those were pulled away she was greeted with her Mistresses pussy. She tried to reach it, her tongue stretching out through the opening it the gag but the chains that bound her wouldn't let her get close enough. She whimpered in disappointment until she heard her Mistresses commands. Through the gag she said. "Han ou isfref, eeease ay hith lave lick our uthy."

The begging was wonderful. Hearing a slave's first beg was always wonderful, especially when it was so soon into their training. Usually, Marisa had at least a month of brutal discipline and hard punishment before a slave was even ready to be trained. Then, many would be dosed with Amnesia and reprogrammed as training began. Very few reacted sooner than that, and none had ever fallen into such good behavior as soon as Daphne had. This girl was a natural burn submissive slut!

Marisa gave Daphne her reward, moving her hips forward and pressing her pussy against the slave's mouth. "Go ahead. Don't be nervous. You'll learn how to properly please me over time, just do your best and follow your instinct. You are a slave, you always have been, now that you accept it, your body will know how to properly serve."

Within a minute, Marisa was moaning. She had her hand on the back of Daphne's head, holding her in place. The majority of Marisa's moans were real, the other part were simply bolstering to make Daphne confident enough to try new things and get creative in how she pleasured Marisa. The domme moaned again, and looked down at Daphne's face. She decided that she wasn't going to have Daphne put under the effects of Amnesia. She liked the slave the way she was. However, was there a complication, Marisa had access for the counter-drug to Amnesia. A special substance that the organization used when they sold slaves, should a dominant prefer their slave have memory of who they used to be.

She pushed this out of her head as Daphne licked her again. "Good girl, very good. Yes, next time I think you won't wear a gag. You'll get used to using those lovely lips to please me." Marisa felt her orgasm approaching and tightened her grip on Daphne's head a bit. She moved her his back and forth, grinding them against Daphne's mouth. "Fuck! Yes, good girl. Just like that, you're making miatress very happy. Yes, I'm going to make you come like a fountain for this!"

Daphne was still stretched out, her tongue extended when her Mistress finally brought her hips forward and pressed her pussy to Daphne's mouth. Part of her was shamed at how fast she had caved, at how easy it had been for this woman to bring her to this. The other part the part Marisa spoke to as she told her she had always been a slave didn't care about that. Maybe...maybe Marisa was right, but if she was why had Daphne run away, why had she always bucked whenever she had been forced to do something while she was growing up in the orphanage. She had always seemed to rebel, but this woman...this woman shook apart everything Daphne had once believed about herself and left her confused.

Still she was eager to taste her Mistress and so she pushed those thoughts from her mind for now and focused on pleasing the other woman. She was clumsy, she knew that, she had never done anything like this before, understandably. So she knew that some of the moans were faked but she also sensed the fake moans weren't out of any malice, it was Mistress Marisa trying to help her. Daphne shoved her tongue in as deep as she could, running it up her Mistresses velvety walls, she tried to tongue fuck her, but the chains, combined with Mistress Marisa's hand on the back of her head made it difficult to move her head. Her own lips rubbed gently against her Mistresses pussy lips as she lapped away at the juices of her Mistress.

She could hear Mistress Marisa's moans intensifying as she began to praise Daphne and to her surprise Daphne felt an incredible amount of pride swell in her chest at the words and she...she wanted more of that too. She redoubled her efforts as she felt the walls of her Mistresses pussy start to contract and convulsed around her tongue, squeezing it. Why...why was she fighting this so much in her own head. It was exactly like what her Mistress had said before yesterday. What did she have to go back to? A filthy alley, a ragged blanket, nights of starving. She had no useful skills aside from some cleaning that she sisters at the orphanage had taught her. Here she was a slave but...but she could be taken care of. She strained even more against her chains as she felt her Mistress begin grinding her body against her face, covering Daphne's face with her delicious, sticky juices.

Daphne's efforts very quickly bore fruit, as Marisa came hard not soon after. She groaned aloud and tossed her head back. The woman let her nectar flow into Daphne's mouth. Once her orgasm had stopped, Marisa put her hand over Daphne's mouth. "Swallow it. That's your reward. Mistress gave you her delicious nectar as a gift for a job well done." She kept her hand over her slave's mouth until Daphne complied. "Good girl, very good girl."

Marisa took the gag out of Daphne's mouth and rubbed her hand over the bound girl's cheek. "Such a well-behaved slut." She got on her knees and slid a hand between Daphne's legs. "My good little whore. Yes. You were always taught those were bad, weten't you. Being a slut, a whore. But they aren't bad. No, look at you. It's your true nature. Mistress loves having nice slutty pet, eager to serve her owner any way she says. Or a well-mannered whore, happy to obey her owner, even when she says to tend to the owner's friends."

Marisa grinned wickedly, she wondered if Daphne had considered that. That she might be sharing herself with other owners. Of course, Marisa planned to expose Daphne to it. Once she felt her slave was ready for it. "It's your life's purpose to be a slut, a whore. For you, they aren't derogatory insults. They're calls to your skills, often uttered in the throes of passion." Marisa leaned down and licked at Daphne's left nipple a few times, "Now, who's my good little whore? And who's my perfect, needy little slut?"

Marisa removed her hand from Daphne's pussy and slid it up her body, moving up to grope her breast. "You've been so good, and so accepting of your true self. You're a true submissive pet. So, I think it's time you have an orgasm. We'll start today with penetration and vibration, then perhaps even dip a toe into anal play. See how long we'll need to train your ass for."

Marisa moved up, her head a bit above Daphne's. She was high enough above Daphne's that she tilted her slave's head back and looked into her eyes, "Tell me, how much would you like that?" While her voice was soft and soothing, like a loving caress, it was clear that Daphne's answer wouldn't matter. Marisa's word was law, and she decided what happened to Daphne regardless of the slave's input.

A rush of juices gushed down Daphne's throat and she had to swallow just to breathe as they did, though soon it hit her exactly what she was doing, by that time Mistress Marisa had moved her crotch away from Daphne's face and the young raven haired girl started to open her mouth to let the juices spill from it, but it was as though her Mistress knew what she was planning as she took her young slave's mouth in hand and kept it closed demanding her to swallow. Daphne let out a small whimper even as she was told the juice was a gift and reward, she...she wasn't sure...it was all... The confusion was plain on her face. There was a part of her that was still fighting these feelings the thoughts of lust. She realized that she had begged to taste the other woman's pussy and...she had liked it.

She swallowed the cum, ashamed to admit that she liked that too, that she liked Mistress Marisa petting her cheek and calling her a good girl. These weren't things she should enjoy, she should be thinking of a way to get out of there. Daphne tried to remind herself that she was only putting on this farce to find a way to get away...but was she really? Even as Mistress Marisa spoke telling her once more about her true nature, about how being called a slut and whore were words of honor for it she felt her heart flutter. She felt the hand slip between her legs and rub her pussy and she let out an involuntary moan, squirming as much as the cuffs holding her would allow. Her heart stopped and she paused however upon hearing that she would be shared, not really realizing that while her mind was trying to reject that idea her cunt was juicing even more at the thought of it.

Daphne listened to Mistress Marisa, asking her who her good little slut and whore was, almost as though she was a dog. Daphne's mouth opened and she heard her voice, the words shocked her. "I am M-Mistress...Im your g-good little slut, your good little w-whore." It was so humiliating, so degrading and she...she loved it. Her pussy was dripping even harder and she looked away her face red with shame at what she had said, but knowing it was true. The hand moved from her pussy, sliding up her belly, sending a shiver up her spine as it fondled her breasts. Mistress Marisa explaining what her plans were for Daphne next. It was clear even as she asked the young woman what she thought of the plans that it did not matter what Daphne truly thought. Still she answered, surprised by the truth in her voice. "I...I would like that very much Mistress." Her voice was small, quiet.

A smile creepy across Marisa's face. The internal conflict was so obvious to the experienced domme. She'd seen it before, but never so quickly. It was astonishing, how willingly and easily Daphne was falling. "Good girl. You're suited for this. You'll be remembered for being such a good slave slut."

Marisa retrieved a vibrator. A low-strength one. It wasn't too powerful, since Daphne was still new. The domme licked the head, then had Daphne do the same. She switched it on and listened to the soft hum. Marisa placed the vibrating head against Daphne's neck and slowly dragged it down towards her chest. "I can tell you're unsure. You grew up fighting against authority didn't you. You didn't like to be bossed around, and that influenced how you view the world."

There were a few reasons Marisa was successful as a domme. Her ruthlessness, her willpower, her acquired skill in handling and training; but especially, her education. Marisa held PhDs in biology, and psychology. Good to understand the body of a slave, as well as the mind. She could see through Daphne easily, and she knew exactly how to get what she wanted.

"This... This is different from all that. You were never satisfied with the world. You never felt connected to society, and why should you. The world tossed you aside and forgot about you. They abandoned you, the moment you let your true self free." Marisa brushed some of Daphne's hair from her neck and kissed the girl's soft flesh. She slide the vibrator down her skin, moving it down to her collarbone.

"They decry promiscuity, and deny the natural order of things. They taught you that being open about your sexuality, "being a slut and a whore are wrong," they say slavery is bad, yet they tried to make you into a slave. A slave to society."

Marisa dragged the vibrator down over Daphne's breast and swirled it around her nipple, "In the world, there are those who serve, and those who lead. But they don't admit it. They hide the truth, but expect you to follow it. They made you suppress your true nature. I have offered you the choice to submit to be, to embrace the truth. Just relax and enjoy it. You know deep down, this is what you want."

Marisa pressed the vibrator to Daphne's nipple, "You want this, you always have. But they told you it was wrong brainwashed you into believing it, and when you didn't conform they tossed you aside. But, I came and picked you up. I've given you a place beside my side and a new purpose, a proper purpose."

Marisa slide the vibrator down Daphne's body, "I know it might take awhile, but eventually, you'll never feel regret or comfort about your new rope ever again. You'll see that mistress loves you more than anyone else, and you'll even think back on this moment, reflect on how silly your concern were. Now, be a good girl for me."

Finally, Marisa pressed the vibrating toy against Daphne's pussy, "And submit." She hissed, smiling wickedly as she gave Daphne the toy's pleasure. "This is where you belong; naked and on your knees. Serving your beloved Mistress Marisa. The old world, the old ways, they abandoned you, reviled you. Cast them aside and embrace this, embrace your true identity. Become the pet, the slut, the whore, the slave, you were always meant to be! She turned the toy from low to medium power, wiggling it against Daphne's sex.

The words made sense. She had been tossed aside. No one had ever been there for her. Daphne had had to make her own way in the world, relying only on herself. Having to always be strong. It had become so tiring, so many nights crying silently to sleep, even in those moments she couldn't openly show weakness, on the streets that got you hurt or worse. She had avoided others, they always wanted something. No one had ever helped her just because they could see she needed it. She had grown up hard, hardened against society against others. The streets had raised her and...and they had broken her too. She had never wanted to admit it but they had. A single tear, only one slid down Daphne's cheek. She was tired of being strong.

The vibrator touched her neck and she gasped, biting her lower lip as her back arched and a small, slow moan escaped her throat. What was so bad, so wrong about letting Mistress Marisa take control. She was the only person to ever offer any sort of pleasure to her. She could still feel resistance inside her head, but she no longer wanted to listen to it, but it was still there and it still maintained some control. For a moment her body jerked away from the vibrator as it traveled slowly down her body, her head shaking at Marisa's words even as her body gave a shudder of pleasure as the vibe found her breasts circling them.

This isn't right, that part of her was saying. She tried to silence it but it was insistent even as her moans got louder and the vibe began to dip lower, all the while Mistress Marisa continued to whisper in her ear. The other woman was right she was right about everything. No shes not, that annoying voice again. Shut up! She screamed at herself, she just wanted to surrender, she didn't want to be in control anymore, why was part of her continuing to fight it all made sense. The Vibe was at her belly button now and Daphne bit her lip again. Why had she fought so much. She...She was a slut slave, a whore for her Mistress to use.

Daphne thrust her pelvis out, seeking out the vibrator as it got close, so very close. Her eyes were shut tight, her breathing heavy. She cried out in ecstasy as the vibe finally hit her pussy and she felt it increase. It didn't give her release but it felt so good. She wanted this, she did, she didn't want to be in charge, to be in control. It had only even brought her pain and misery. This...This brought her pleasure. "More," she heard herself say. Her voice was pleading, she wanted to erase her doubts, erase the old self the world had broken.

Back
Top Bottom