Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkfever [Goody + incendo]

For most of the trek through the house, Jim kept the lamp light low, wary of being seen or attracting attention. Even still, he was very attentive to Lady Mayweather, looking over his shoulder when he'd gotten ahead of her, offering reassuring smiles in the dim golden light. The staff were all supposed to be in bed by now, so, he took her down the back hall steps towards the back door, where they were less likely to be seen coming or going. But as they started down the narrow stairs to the lower levels, voices could be heard. Cringing with a harsh grimace, Jim turned to Prudence on the short landing, with wide, dark eyes and offered her a finger against his lips, urgently asking her to remain quiet. For a moment, it seemed as if they had a hit a wall, and tapping fingers against his face, he quickly thought if they had to go back or not.

Handing her the lamp carefully, Jim pressed flat hands against her hands and middle, silently telling her just to stay put. With slow, creeping movements, Jim walked the rest of the way down the steps, turning into the hall. He peered down that way for a long moment, realizing as he listened, that there seemed to be just a few servants still awake in the kitchen. From the idle conversation and scent of cigarettes, Jim surmised that they were likely just smoking and playing cards. Stepping lightly back to the stairs, Jim motioned Prudence to follow him, warily leaning to look down towards the light from the kitchen doorway, making sure no one moved from the room or saw them. Once she'd reached the bottom of the stairs, he took the lantern from her and ushered her towards the back door, passing the line of bells on the wall that led up to the rooms upstairs.

Once outside, Jim turned up the lamp, the light extending outward in a warm glow. Leading Prudence down the front lawn, he took her past the wildflowers, the same path taken during the picnic earlier in the day. The soft rustling through the tall flowered grasses, signalled some small rabbit startled as they walked too near. And as the trees came into view, gargantuan monoliths, black against the black of the moonlit sky, gnarled fingers scraping at the heavens above, they could hear the occasional call of night birds. As the serene pond came into view, silver light glittering upon it's inky surface, the harsh shriek of an owl punctured the docile air, wings distant and haunting, chilling the bones.

"You spooked?" Jim asked in a low voice, giving her an impish grin. "Yer not, are ye? You're like him. Like us. You take pleasure in the night and all its terrible monsters."

Pleased by this thought, Jim led her further, past the tree that her family had lunched under, following the footsteps she and the duke had trekked towards the field of stones in the shadow of the church.

"Careful," Jim cautioned her, staying close to her side now, letting her use the light. Some of the tombstones were rather low and he'd scraped a shin earlier. He dreaded the thought of ruining the evening if the poor young lady were to trip over a grave and be sent sprawling to crack her head open.

Still, the warning was unnecessary. As soon as they came abreast of the rows of stones, they could see the solitary figure waiting for them. Dressed in black leather coat, his clothes relaxed underneath, Emery presented both a dark, sinister lordly image and yet, an intimate picture as well. Without a tie, his deep, blood red maroon shirt hung loose and open down to his breastbone, and his trousers were fine yet of a casual style. The calf-length leather coat elevated his look, and of course, he always looked the part of a duke with his clean-cut facial hair and regal pose. The feral brightness in his eyes, illuminated by the lamp as Jim neared, showed his passion in this moment as he stared at the young woman who emerged from the cloak of darkness.

All arrangements had been premade, so, as they came up to where Emery stood, Jim was silent, handing off the lantern to his Master. A respectful nod was all he gave to Prudence as the butler retreated back the way they came, to stand watch while also giving the couple their privacy. With the lamp held level at his middrift, lighting his features from beneath, they gave his expression a malevolent cast as he smiled warmly at his beloved betrothed.

"You will think me cruel, very selfish, but love is always selfish; the more ardent the more selfish. How jealous I am you cannot know. You must come with me, loving me, to death; or else hate me, and still come with me, and hating me through death and after. There is no such word as indifference in my apathetic nature."

Riegler took in a deep breath, rolling his eyes at himself briefly. "I was thinking of Carmilla earlier and I couldn't get that out of my head. Especially knowing what I planned for tonight...once I had it planned. Might have even been as early as when we first stepped these grounds."

Setting the lamp onto a thick gravestone, Emery stepped closer to her, his hand drifting up to cradle her beautiful, pale face. "How attached are you to your virtue?" he murmured in a low, deep tone. "Do you think me selfish to ask you for it now? Is it too soon for you?"

Leaning close, planting a chilled, teasing kiss upon her lips, he eased out of it, his breath ghosting against her cheek as he staying achingly close and purred, "Are you ready for more than my fingers? Are you willing to see me...beyond the man that I am? Are you frightened?"

Another half smirk as he quoted another passage, his voice dark silk, lilting and deeply passionate, as he cradled her face with one hand, the other idly working at the strings of her cloak. "You must know that I am made of death from head to foot and know that it is a corpse who loves you and adores you and will never, never leave you!...Look, I am not laughing now, crying, crying for you, Christine, who have torn off my mask and who therefore can never leave me again!...Oh, mad Christine, who wanted to see me!

-each time he turned his attention onto her, Jim was met with a kind but amused look in return. She knew her way around the house like the back of her hand, in truth but she let him lead the way. Having slipped out countless times. Merely to the gardens at night but regardless. There was a soft twinkle in her gaze, by the light of the lantern that said she appreciated his concern as well as enjoyed the clandestine trek through the dark hallways of the estate.

In the stairwell, she stayed put with a silent nod, letting the lantern hang softly at her side as she watched below and waited. When he waved her down, she lifted her dressing gown and descended carefully and quietly.

Following, dressing gown brushing softly against the grass. The path had been lovely during the daylight but it was breathtakingly beautiful at night, her eyes dancing over each magnificent scene as they passed. When he asked if she was spooked, her dark gaze fell upon him, brow lifting gently, a smirk curling her unpainted lips. A soft chuckle escaped into the night breeze as she shook her head, stray strands of obsidian whisked about her features.-

“No, I’m not spooked. And yes, I take great pleasure in both.”

-she moved just as gracefully beside him and with the aid of the light as she had been, barely looking at the ground but rather taking in the approaching graveyard before them. As soon as she spotted the shadow amongst the shadows, she stopped. Paused, not out of fear, instead as Jim alone drew closer to Emery, she took him in by the light casting over him. From the depth of the night cloaked around her now, she peered up in quiet fascination and adoration. Idly wondering if her heart, beating like the wings of the owl just moments ago, could be heard. The darkest part of the night, staring at her from the midst of the dead. Only when Jim turned did she move again, drawing closer as the man nodded and moved past her. She offered a smile and nod in return but was quickly held enraptured by look and words as she drew closer to her beau.

She had little time to respond, her lips parting to do so, only to be captured by his teasing lips. A hand, pale and bold, drew from the dark depths of her cloak and found his chest as she leaned into the kiss. Fingers brushing softly over the flesh exposed beneath the part of his shirt.-

“No.”

-she whispered as he drew back. A simple answer to several of his questions. No, she didn’t think him selfish for asking, she was his and would be in name as well soon enough. No, it wasn’t too soon. No, she wasn’t frightened, of him nor of giving herself to him, completely.-

But to die as lovers may - to die together, so that they may live together.

-was her poetic answer to the rest of his questions. As was her step closer, a teasing press against him as her chin rose softly, allowing him access to the strings he sought. Her fingers still stroking longingly against his chest.

Her fingers stilled and her nose wrinkled cutely amidst his passage quoting and she couldn’t help but chuckle softly, she knew what he was quoting from, merely amused at the irony of the use of what he’d been calling her sister. Her hand rising to stroke against his jaw, her thumb sweeping across his cheek.-

“Mad as a hatter and wanting to see all of you.”

-her tone impressing that she meant it literally and figuratively. Her gaze lingered warmly on him a moment longer before she captured his face between her hands and pressed her lips against his boldly.-

A grin widened upon his features at her response, both the simple negation of his last remaining qualms, and her return volley of dark poetry at him. It couldn't be more perfect. The darkness around them cloying and coaxing, the hushed trepidation of her sweet breaths exciting his own responses. The eerie sensation of ethereal eyes upon them from the dark void beyond the rows of graves, yet the emptiness and stillness suffocating with the existential knowledge of their loneliness forever in death. And right in the center of it, the two of them, together, for once, in both of their lives, truly seen and felt by someone else.

As her lips captured his, Emery softly hummed against her, moving upon her with a delicate persistence that sought to tease her, even as he hoped to encourage yet more boldness from her. He finally had her cloak undone and his hands fluttered up her shoulders to sweep the cloak off, letting it fall to the ground. Nothing but her dressing gown remained, but as his kisses once again faded, pulling back, he let her continue wearing it.

With an elegant gliding motion, Emery swept his own leather coat off of his shoulders, turning briefly to lay it out on the grass. The interior lining of the coat was rich and soft, the whole thing spreading out on the wide lawn between rows, big enough for the both of them to lay side by side. Although...they would hardly be doing that. Taking Prudence by the hand, he led her down to the makeshift bedding, sitting upon it, half-reclining back on his elbow. With her laying beside him, Emery stroked her face, his eyes glittering in the dim light from the lamp several feet away, like stars in the pitch of the sky. Lust burned brightly in his gaze, his body warming with her closeness, getting to see her in what were essentially her private clothes.

A bold hand found the hem of her gown, sliding beneath it, even as he drew it up her legs, baring her pale skin to the voracious daemon eyes in the night around them. His lips found hers again when his fingers touched the warmth at her center, swirling deep at the pretty, swollen flesh through her underwear as his mouth grew impassioned against hers. Naughty, illicit fingers pushed aside the delicate garments, hungry for her syrupy heat as they slipped inside of her. A demanding set of teeth dragged at her lips wantonly as he pressured her to lay on her back, fucking her silken tulip with the appendages until she'd grown embarrassingly, sopping wet.

Slipping them free of her, Emery pulled back his kisses, panting now as he lifted up to hover half over her, still laying on his side on the coat beneath them. Beside her thigh, he rubbed his thickening manhood where it bulged within his trousers, easing some of the tension that was growing within him. Sticky, shining fingers began unbuttoning her dressing gown, huffing a husky growl, frustrated with the uncooperative and numerous buttons. Grabbing at the edges of her collar, Emery gave it a harsh yank, grunting softly as buttons went flying, her fist-sized breasts bouncing as he exposed her all the way down to her belly button. She was perfect and he hissed through his teeth in desire as his hand slithered out to cup her right breast, flexing on it possessively. His mouth was on hers again, coaxing at her, words muttered apologetically in between fanatical smooches.

"I'll buy you a new one... I'll buy you anything... My kingdom...my blood...it's all yours... My addiction...my beautiful Poppy."

-she settled on the ground next to him, leaning, propped up on her hand and half facing him. Her eyes danced over his features, lips curling at the corners as her head tipped to his touch.

Legs shifting, parting. The muscles dancing erratically beneath the sliding heat of his touch as he pushed her gown further up. The material catching and biting softly into her skin where she sat on it.

A gasp breathed against his lips as he captured hers, her own answering the hungry call of his kiss. A hand rising, fingers curling around behind his neck as she pulled herself against him, her hips rolling against his teasing fingers. A soft groan rumbling against his lips as flesh touched aching flesh. She moved willingly at his demand, her hand grasping softly at his side as she lay back, fingers curling into the material of his shirt, nails scraping softly at the skin beneath with the same rhythm that she clutched at his fingers. Writhing in sweet wanton need with far more freedom than she had in the library.

He left her panting, her tongue dragging over her lips when he drew back, as she peered up at him with lust glazed eyes. Her stomach tightening as her breathing grew heavier when the night air licked against her flushed exposed breasts, nipple tightening even before his palm pressed against it. A heady groan escaping into the darkness around them as she arched, pressing the plush mound deeper into his gripping fingers. Her hand slid from his neck, curling and tightening against shoulder as a heavy groan rattled like death rising in the night as she pushed against him, her body moving with him as she lifted herself from his jacket. Coming to straddle his lap. Her gown rolling up against her hips, leaving it only covering her shoulders, sides and lower belly, pale and exposed to his darkness and the darkness pressing around them.

Her hips ground heatedly down against him, enveloping him in her moist heat, as if to punctuate the words that would leave her lips. The confidence in her tone, in the shift of her petite frame against him, it could almost make one question her virtue but the tender work of her fingers, even as they unclasped the remaining buttons of his shirt and pulled the material from his trousers. Teasing and lingering a moment against the button of his pants before working it and his zipper loose.-

“Haven’t you figured it out yet, Em? There’s only one thing I really want or need for that matter....”

-she said softly, leaning closer. Eyes lidded with desire for the man that sat beneath her, held in her gaze. Lips brushing warmly against his as she whispered.-

“....You.”

-as her lips fell against his again, he’d feel her fingers brush against his skin as they slid beneath the opening of his pants, sliding against his length. Again making one question virtue but he would find out soon enough that hers in fact did solely belong to him.-

A husky groan left his throat, like the strained echoes of a ghoul from the depths of a crypt. Eyes shuttering closed for a brief moment as her fumbling, innocently bold hands found him, stroking his velvet hot length, Emery crookedly smiled before reopening them to gaze upon her. It was an exciting, active dance between them. So much of his trepidation about this awakening had to do with her turning into a fragile blossom, ready to be stabbed viciously by him, to break her open into womanhood. He should have known better. His Poppy was not some shrinking violet; no, this delectable, bloody flower of his, not only spread her legs for his invasive, naughty fingers, but jumped up into his lap as soon as he got her naked. Lovecraftian old world gods spied upon them from the empty expanse above, and the rotted, all-seeing eyes of her fathers and their gods, watched them from below. And still, there was no shame as she humped on his thigh, dripping, wetting his trousers, even as her hand explored him, gently easing him out, growing more confident in her movements the more she got to touch it.

"I love you, Prudence."

Fevered lips of a man driven mad by her, pressed solemn, aching kisses against her throat, grunting softly in feral desire as his hips lightly rolled beneath her, enjoying the way she stroked him. Pearls of clear arousal formed at the tip, coating his 8" of thick, veined muscle when her palm made a pass over the head, slicking him with his own lubricant. As her pussy lips dragged against his thigh, naughty as she ground her own swollen button, using him as a machine of pleasure, Emery cradled her hips, helping ease her movements. Her dressing gown skirts were lightly pulled up, exposing her pert buttocks to the night, his fingers slithering with hedonistic trails, exploring her curves and the bashful crack between them. When he was done licking and kissing her neck, his tongue and mouth ventured lower, bending his head to catch a pink, erect nipple in his lips. Softly suckling her, rolling her nipple between his teeth, he stroked at her backside lower, fingering her pussy from behind and underneath.

Abruptly, he lifted his head, sweat spiking the hair at the nape of his neck and his sideburns, his breathing labored now. "You gotta stop. You're driving me crazy with this loosey-goose, teasing stuff."

His other hand came up to mold against hers, wrapped around him. Firming her touch, his breathing dragged hoarsely from his throat as he pulled her hand up and then down, the side of her thumb bumping over the lip of his head with delicious friction each time it passed the obstacle.

"When you touch me...you gotta grip me harder..." he instructed her, his body tensing and shivering as she obeyed. "Like you command the universe with this scepter. And then...just because you're a goddess of death and destruction, you've got to unleash its power and...twist on it..."

Further still, he showed her how that was done, moving her hand in a twist upwards over the bulbous helmet of his cock, her motions following through without much more push from him. A shuddering gasp popped free of his mouth, his whole body quaking to his core, stiffening as he rested his nose and forehead against Prudence's cheek, overcome by the moment of pleasured weakness. Blinking away the haze, he was panting softly, breathing in deeply as he drew back to look at her, licking his lips in uncertainty.

"On second thought... I better not instruct you anymore lest this night be over before we reach the bliss of death."

Kissing her again, Emery helped her shed her dressing gown fully, pulling it off of her slender shoulders, pushing to her waist. Emery too was freed of his shirt, baring wide, muscular shoulders and a gentlemanly slender, masculine frame. While continuing to occupy her lips with his own, he cradled her backside, holding her to him as he lowered her back onto his coat. Pushing his trousers down, he hovered above her, his erect and excited length bobbing gently as he freed his ankles of the last of his clothes. She too was helped out of her gown, baring her fully to his gaze, a petite triangle of black hair accenting her womanly figure down below. The very same curls that he'd stroked with such loving darkness in the library.

Positioning himself between her thighs, lifted up on the pillars of his arms beside her shoulders, Emery rubbed the head of his cock against her wet, swollen slit, testing the opening with a bit of pressure from his hips, here and there. When he finally did push all the way in, stretching her unused tightness to make room for his thick penetration, her glistening arousal and fluids helped ease his passage. Releasing a heady groan of triumph as he filled her completely, Emery's eyes fluttered for a brief moment before his gaze found her in the shadow of the graves. Lust-filled adoration regarded her from his expression, bending low to plant reassuring kisses upon her as his hips began to move, his cock slick and powerful as it slid in and out of her, stretching her body more.

-her head tipped back, the crown of his hair tickling softly against her chin as the slender, porcelain column was presented to his lips.-

“And I love you, Emery.”

-the words vibrated softly against his lips as they trailed against her flesh, making way lower until she felt the heat of his lips, the moist of his tongue dragging across the hard little gem captured between his teeth. The soft stroke of her hand faltering now and again, but never leaving him, as he cast pleasure upon her from every direction. Her free hand gripped his hair, stroking softly through the finely clipped and styled strands of onyx as she stroked and writhed against him. Lips softly parted, tender groans falling on his ears like wordless supplication to her Dark God.

His panted words, his soft command to stop brought her still. Her gaze a mix of hazy lust and curiosity, dropping for just a moment to watch his hand curl around her own before lifting again to watch as the words formed upon his lips. Ever the apt pupil, listening, wanting to please him as much as he was her. Following his command, watching his reactions and storing it away.-

“No. We don’t want that.”

-her lips twitched in a soft smile as she pulled off one final, teasing stroke before their lips crashed together and he slipped her dressing gown from her shoulders. Her hands fell against his chest, fingers tickling against the bared flesh as they snaked beneath the shirt, pushing it from his shoulders, hands tracing the form of his arms as she slid the shirt from him.

Arms curling loosely against his shoulders as he lay her back on his coat once again, her skin alive and warm, she shifted beneath him drinking in the soft feel against her bare back and the contrasting, solid steely warmth of him against her breasts and belly.

Thighs parting for him, tender, silken flesh brushing against his hips as he nestled to her core. Short gasps echoed on the night with each tease. A hand curling around his bicep, the other against his side. Not only would he feel the soft pop of her virginity giving way to him but the bite of her nails into his flesh as he claimed her completely. A small hiss of pain escaped her as her walls quivered and stretched once the barrier was broken, forming around him and tightening against him as he filled her.

Her hips rose, tentatively at first as she grew accustomed to each thrust. Her eyes dancing across his features, caressing over the shadows that fell in tandem with the faint light of the lamp. Her lips parted, chest rising and falling in rapid, soft pants as pure pleasure replaced the momentary sting of pain. Soft moans fed each kiss he planted against her lips and with each reassurance, her small frame moved more fluidly against him, until each glide of his hips was met with her own in rhythm.-

The lamp on the gravestone behind him cast his features in deep shadows, ink dripping from the lines of his face as his brows contorted with the agony of bliss and sensation. She was delicious. Even brand new as she was, no stranger to the darker parts of human nature, Prue was gladly surrendering to the carnal darkness, her body moving and opening to him without fear of what was inside her and what was inside him. Emery found himself impressed with her, even as she blinded him with overwhelming pleasure, succulent and damaging, bits of his soul chipping away with growls and groans muffled against the flesh of her throat. By the end of it all, she would own him entirely. Every piece.

His hips kept a steady rhythm, gently patting against her groin and thighs as he owned her from the inside out, her body meeting his in a clash of sea and rocky shore, tempestuous and frightful. The build up came suddenly, seemingly so far away for so long, nothing but desire fueling him, until it was right there in a flash, the end looming nearer like demonic shadows creeping over the ground to engulf them. Quickening his pace, his voice cut through the night, moaning in hot, sickening torment, letting the night and all its denizens know how she tore him apart. Cock slick and shiny with her juices, slid rapidly in and out of her, before slamming home a final time, husky pants leaving him as the entirety of him stiffened and throbbed, naked and tense above her. Inside, his thick manhood pulsed, spitting the fulness of his seed into her, sullying her, defiling her, marking her as his.

Take. Claim. Keep.

The monster that wore him as a flesh suit was temporarily sated and he leaned down low to kiss her languidly, in the throes of ecstasy still humming through his limbs and clouding his mind. Nuzzling at her, still buried deep within her pleasurable softness, Emery gave her a slow smile as he spoke in low tones.

"A beautiful little death, my love. I am grateful to have shared in this with you. How glorious it would be, for the earth to just swallow us both whole, right now. Exactly like this. Entangled together, full of life and passion."

-heady groans sliced through the night air like small, dark, poetic songs of pleasure burrowing into his ears but none would rend him so deeply as the last. Throat curved in an aching arch against his lips as the death rattle of his name escaped, several times, in tormented ecstasy. Eyes closed, fingers and frame gripping and clinging to him as she crashed against him like a dark and beautiful storm, beating maddeningly against a dark and unmoving shore. Muscles tightening, pulling at him, intent on dragging him into the murky waters even as the crescendo of her storm began to subside.

Her chest rising and falling against his in soft pants, she stared up at him. Her dark eyes fluttering, a tired and satisfied dance before she let her arms curcle lightly behind his neck and shoulders. Her pale flesh flushed a warm pink. The soft curls that had come loose from her hair matted in a soft sheen of sweat along her temples and neck.-

“I wish it would.”

-she murmured gently, her body relaxing beneath him even as she stayed wrapped up against him. She loathed knowing that once they drew apart, they would have to remain that way until the next time they could sneak away. Returning to the house meant sleeping once more apart and in their own beds rather than risk being caught and that was not something she was ready for. Not now. Now that she’s given herself to him. Fingers stroked languidly against the hair at the nape of his neck.-

Dim thoughts of death began to open, and an idea that I was slowly sinking took gentle, and, somehow, not unwelcome possession of me. If it was sad, the tone of mind which this induced was also sweet. Whatever it might be, my soul acquiesced in it.

-she whispered, a small smile curling the corners of her lips as she drew close, sweeping a longing kiss against his lips.-

“We should get back though, as much as I’d rather not.”

-she sighed softly as she let her head come to rest against the ground again. While it was still dark around them, she knew that it was fleeting and if they stayed too long, the servants at least would be stirring in preparation of the coming day.-

Back
Top Bottom