Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How the west was won (poseidon and esmeraldine)

Lucky for them her size and lack of stealth wasn't an issue as they only left 2 guards to watch the hideout. Will motioned for her to take the guard out inside while he got the one outside near the back door. Thankfully they were so overconfident they never knew what hit em as will easily knocked his mark out with little effort.

Rolling her eyes, Gabriella mumbled to herself when Will indicated his plan. She was the kind to enjoy shooting first and asking questions later. Besides, the sheriff just wanted the leaders, right? Still, considering she got to her guy first, shooting him would have alerted the other one, so instead, she pulled up from around the side of the entrance, obviously heard by the guy. Though he would've heard hooves, he likely would've thought she was anything but what she was. "Goodnight," she remarked as she whacked him aside the head with the butt of her rifle, sending the guy flying a good ten feet away, and landing on the dirt ground unconscious. "Hmph." Course, that was a light swing, since she could easily crack his skull open.

With that, she waited for Will's signal to indicate that his side was done as well.

Once it was done will signaled and met her inside "ok, gabby you stay and watch in case they come back, holler if the do. I'm gonna go down below and deal with this place, I'm gonna burn it to the ground" he explained. Going down the stairs quietly he made his way through till he found 2 things that made him blink a think hed hit the jackpot. 1 he found the missing kitty he was hoping to find, and 2 3 large sacks of cash the dalton's had stolen. "Jackpot" he said with a grin as he approached the kitty hanging up and drew out his buck knife after bolstering his gun.

"Hmph… I always haf to esetand guard..." Gabby complained, but did as she was told, standing at the entrance with her rifle drawn, her large eyes analyzing the desert before her. It was pretty boring to say the least.

Downstairs, Catherine had just about given up hope, they were going to come back and abuse her, at least until she saw the human man from before. "Mgghnn!!?" The kitty had fear in her eyes as Will approached, and when he took out his knife, she started to struggle, obviously thinking he was there for revenge. "NGMGNN!!!" she cried, begging him not to do it. But instead, he let her down, and she dropped like a rock with a THUD on the floor.

Will cut her loose then engaged her "did they hurt you?" He asked calmly. "Comon, imma burn this place ta the ground" he said standing up offering her his hand. Will was still smiling like it was no big deal shed tried to sell him out to the dalton's. "Wanna make it up, you can help us take em down" he said with a smirk.

Why was he being like this? So stalwart and a gentleman, despite everything she had done to her? The black furred woman gazed at him in disbelief as he freed her. "W... why... why are you doing this?" she asked, hesitant to take his hand. She looked somewhat roughed up, particularly as the whole top half of her lovely dress had been torn apart, and nothing but her lovely silky boobs had been left behind for him to gaze at. So... the way men tended to treat her, even if he did show a different side, she wasn't quick in accepting it.

"Guard de enterence… fffuuu…" Gabriella groaned as she stood outside, looking over the horizon, bored out of her mind. Really? Just one guy at the entrance? It didn't seem right. Sighing deeply, she looked down at the ground, seeing the shadowy outline of the base entrance behind her. But also something that she didn't remember seeing... "Que es eso?" she said lowly before the shadow shifted.

The mare didn't react in time as she felt a thick rope tug against her throat, as the short stack that jumped on her from his hidden location hugged himself against her back. "Achnn!!!" While her throat was too thick for him to hurt her with such pitiful strength, it did press enough to make it uncomfortable and prevented her from yelling out. Shifting her body wildly, her arms weren't long enough to reach to him, and she didn't have the angle to tug at the rope with any strength.

Will heard the thudding were gabby was no doubt in trouble "damn. Come on kitty cat, we gotta go" he said grabbing her hand. Upstairs he say finky, the little troll trying desperately to choke gabby out. "Git off er ya lil bastard" he shouted.

Finky was caught off guard as will field goal kicked him into a wall. "Kitty hun gag and bag that lil bastard" he shouted as he got gabby free. "Easy girl, odd thing when a short shit can get tha drop on you girl" he said.

Gabby choked out a bit, the rope having left a bit of a burn on her throat, but otherwise she was fine. "Ahhh fuck... hijo de puta..." she groaned as she glared at the little runt, wanting to stomp his nuts into the ground. Only for Catherine to do it, the kitty bringing her foot down heavily on the little man's crotch.

"Got it," she said, eager to redeem herself, and quickly set about setting the bastard up. Frankly, she seemed to be a bit too good at tying him up and gagging him with his own bandana.

The mare, on the other hand, looked to him and narrowed her eyes. "So... she is coming weeth us then..."

"Call it payback for doin us wrong gabbs, sides shes a bit fun when she ain't tryna get us in shit" he said helping her up. "Sides if she does you like she did me you jus might like er" he chuckled before hopping back downstairs. Soon 3 large heavy bags full of cash flew up into the open area "we jus got us a bonus on toppa tha bounty we gonna pick up" he said popping back up.

"Cat hunny bring tha runt along, if he tries anythin, remind em why he wants his balls" he said. "Gabbs grab the money, take catharine outside with the runt and hold tight" he said. Going over to an oil lamp he started throwing straw around and was about to set the whole place ablaze.

Catherine was pretty quiet, just nodding when she was called upon, though Gabriella seemed to have warmed up to her fine enough, considering how roughly the kitty was handling the guy. "Fine, we will do eet your way," the mare said as she easily picked up the bags of cash and motioned for the feline to follow her, soon enough, all three of them were in hiding, though one of them against his will.

Will soon came running his ass off "shiiiiit" he shouted as he dove over the ridge they were hiding. Seconds later the building exploded and was nothing but a smoking crater. "Crazy bastards had dynamite all over the place, I saw it right after I set the fire" he said speaking up blinking with his ass still smoking from almost getting burned. "Ok, common girls, time for phase 2 of ma plan, and with that lil runt we gots us a trump card" he said kicking the bag the youngest dalton was in.

In town the daltons had taken over the town and were in the saloon to bed down. The whole town had been told wills plan by the sheriff hours earlier and were waiting for noon tomorrow when will and Gabriella would be back to spring there trap.

"Mhn, right the phez two," Gabby said with a nod, before blinking at him. "Wait... you mean..."

Cat looked at her expression confused, before looking back at him. "Uh... what do you mean by phase two?"

The equine girl narrowed her eyes at Will. "Ooohh no... you want me... to do dat? On purpose?"

"What? Do what?" Catherine said, intrigued.

"Gabby baby your the only one what can pull it off, your strong enough to take em all down without there guns. Besides what's the worst that'll happen, you'll get to blow some steam then bust some heads. Gabby baby if we pull this off itll be our biggest payday ever, we can retire on this one" he said pleading with her.

"Look I'll make it up to you, I'll get you some more silky undies and a new scope for your rifle" he said trying to bargain. "All you gotta do is keep the goons busy long enough for the sheriff and his posse to get in position to spring the trap" he said confidently.

Puffing up her long cheeks, the mare folded her arms over her impressive chest and finally gave in, as Will knew exactly how to play her like a fiddle. "Fine... but if dey gag me, you are going to get me two undies..." she grunted, before shoving her rifle into his gut. "Here, you hold eet," she said, the hefty rifle practically a cannon in weight to him. Frankly, she rarely got to shoot it, but then again, any man hit by this thing would immediately lose an arm or potentially his whole stomach. Turning to Catherine, she narrowed her eyes. "Eef you betray us, I will mash you into poolp."

Cathrine nodded. "Noted..." Seeing as she didn't have a weapon, she extended a claw toward Will. "Mind if I borrow your gun? Kinda should make it believable, ya?"

Nodding will entrusted her with his six shooter and winked at her "ready for payback" he whispered. I'm a matter of minutes little finky was secured and he and gabby were secured to be taken to them. "Now remember girls, on my signal we give em hell" he said with a smirk knowing they had these fools dead ta right. "And here we go" he said as phase 2 was put into action.

As he handed his weapon to her, Catherine grinned before turning it on them, with a grin. "Aww yeah!" Gabby looked shocked, then angry and looked to Will, as if wanting punch him in the face for trusting this treacherous little minsk. To which Cat giggled and lowered the gun. "Aw you should've seen the look on your face!" Either way, this was happening.

Leaving the little whimp with Will to do with as he thought best, Cat and Gabby left, the mare's hands tied before her, as she feigned defeat. While it wasn't the first time the mustang girl had been tied and paraded around, it was the first time she was doing it voluntarily. Obviously, they would've caught the attention of the men guarding the town, and Cat poked from around her. "Well look what I found in the desert!" she called to them, pulling her little charade of being on their side, as if the torture never happened.

Will had found it all in good nature and waved it off as a joke in bad taste. Hed explained the plan to get the gang so distracted by happy that they'd never see the ambush coming. "Well well well look what the cat dragged in" pinky said with a wicked smirk. "So what happened to the cowboy? You finally finish the job and bring us a peace offering?" He asked.

The gang was gathering around chuckling and learning at Gabriellas fine body.

Cat chuckled, joining in with their celebration, apparently having forgiven everything they'd done to her. "Oh don't you worry about him. I'm sure the vultures are feasting on his corpse by now. And check out what a beauty he left behind." The kitty woman flashed the pistol, as if to show off the trophy she would've plucked from him. "Now this bitch here... she doesn't have an owner anymore."

Gabriella grunted as she glared at Catherine, as if the feline was taking this too far. But Catherine intended to keep up the ruse and slapped the mare's ass hard. "Nrnrnng!!" Gabby cried out, though more in shock that the kitty would do that.

"Keep your eyes straight, hoofy, or I'll do to you what I did to that puny idiot." She grinned as she referred to their hostage, though for all the gang knew, she was talking about Will.

Elsewhere will was slipping through the back of town signaling the locals for his plan. It all hinged on the dalton gang being so busy paying gabby attention they wouldn't even notice. So far so good as the gang took gabby downstairs to where the bar whores worked out of. "Good job Catharine, seems I was wrong about you" pinky said in his sick sweet voice as if shed forget what they were gonna do. "I'll bets finkys havin fun wit da cowboys carcass" dinky said giggling as the lumbering ofe went downstairs.

Stinky was looking thoughtful "he musta really been stupid to trust a whore" he grumbled as he went. Gabby was before long surrounded by men in a private room who started taking turns on her.

Back
Top Bottom