Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musicians and Management (MysteriousD & LunarWolf)

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
Being a musician was one hell of an experience, even if it was based on rather odd genres. Granted, that did not matter if those genres were currently the in-thing right now, as was the case with Diego Vendrix and his band, the Digitizers. The Digitzers were a chiptune band, playing modified instruments to make 8 bit sounds. They were part of the new wave of music along with futurefunk and vaporwave, playing in clubs and earning some money.

Right now, they just finished at playing a show and Diego was laughing along with his bandmates befores also bringing their manageress in. He met her back in college and seeing her again, deciding to hire her to be their manager to helo with her degree.

Adrianna also known to a select few as Addy stood waiting for the members to arrive after their performance. while she was waiting for them she was also making plans for the rest of their tour as they were now adding four more stops. Adrianna rolled her neck as she spoke since she wanted to release some of the stress building in her neck and without having her neck popped that was the only way to so

"Heya Addy! I think we manage to blow the house down! TKO at the very least! And that encore was our bonus level!" Diego said, high off of the intense music they played and with a big excitable on his face before he gave her a hug. He was a big touchy-feely person after all.

"So how is our favorite button-up bun-haired business woman doing?" he asked, checking up their manager.

Adrianna pinched one of his wrists and used his momentary pain to free herself from his hug "we are going to have to find a way for you to safely calm down after concerts before I have to start handcuffing you to people" Adrianna then looked at them all "your nationwide tour has been confirmed and scheduled we leave in two days so I need you all to head home after dinner and start packing"

“And you need to find a way to loosen up and have fun, Adria,” Diego said, calming down a bit before he stuck his tongue out at her playfully.

“Wow, nationwide. Didn’t think it happened, but a lot of stuff is coming out way. Unique music is in, crooked politicians are in jail and so much more. It’s an era of dreams,” Diego told her with a grin.

His glasses gaze looked into hers.

“Oh yeah! This is gonna be your first real tour with us! Excited to check out the new ride?” he said to her with a smile.

Adrianna looked at him "yes nationwide and I will be traveling in my own car as I will be working and need quite" Adrianna also didn't like the idea of being stuck in a large rv with a bunch of men all alone

"You're going to need quiet while you are driving in your car?" Diego asked Adrianna. He rolled his eyes at his former classmate They met in technical writing class when he had English as his minor and he did kinda bond with him. They did sit with each other and they helped one another on projects.

"Well, we better get ready to plan and so on!" Diego told her with a smile as he saw his bandmates arrive. One was Melissa, the second in command who's girlfriend was in the armed forces, another was Rocky, a black gay man who also served as their electrician and lastly there was Jamie, who was their vocalist and pretty talented. Though they were demisexual. He pulled them all in a hug and they were also in it, laughing like he did, though not to his extent.

"Will you be joining us for the celeberation, Addy?" Diego asked her with a smile.

"yes, that's right you all get rather loud when your board and sure I'll join you this time" Adrianna gave him a small smile as she was still getting used to being their manager and running the groups rather tight schedule. Adrianna then ushered them to the limo so that they could leave and go get some food before they started to drink

Diego smiled at Adrianna. "All right, now we're talking then!" Diego smiled befor ehe began leading everyone outside and then Adri led to them limbo. While they liked giving off the air of being rock stars of sorts, they were pretty tame. They never wrecked hotel rooms and were always very hospitable and respectful to the staff and everyone who hosted them.

"So what's the place we're going to to celeberate at?" he asked her.

"its a new place only been open a couple of weeks but from the reviews, they have good food and great service" Adrianna then got in after giving the driver the location and while they drove she was reviewing things on her tablet

"Well, then it would be a lot of fun to go and do," Diego says to her with a smile. They were all in the limo, chilling and relaxing. He was drinking his favorite soda with the others drinking water or so on. Really, only him and Jamie drank alcohol... well, Adrianna also drank as well.

"So we all wine and dine and celeberate before getting some rest and head on out," he proclaims.

Adrianna chuckled and shook her head "try not to get drunk and do something stupid please" Adrianna was looking right at Diego her eyes narrowed in on him

"I have not done anything stupid," Diego said with his arms crossed and with a smirk. It was true though. In the atmosphere, he was actually pretty good at holding his alcohol though he was mouthier and snarkier when he was drunk.

"We're almost there," he ntoed with a smile.

“That maybe true but you never know with how much you drink” Adrianna smiled when they pulled up and got out to head in and get a table

"Don't think as much as you do," Diego responded, noting how Adrianna can be sometimes. Regardless, they all in and they began ordering their food and drink for a night of celeberation and their cross-country tour.

"So Adrianna, how are things with you?" Diego asked her whule they were waiting for their food, getting some appetizers through restaurant bread with butter.

"fine I have work so I am good" Adrianna did nothing but work but she wasn't going to tell him that or she would probably get lectured

"Well, besides work I mean. How are things with your family or your future plans?" Diego asked her with a smile. Everyone was looking interested. They were a motly crew that all had one another.

Everyone kinda quieted down after hearing about her rough family life. Diego went and gave Adrianna a hug to comfort her.

"its ok Diego while I don't speak to my father I have found that I enjoy my work and I have a few friends i talk to" Adrianna knew they would all try and cheer her up if she didn't reassure them

Diego still went and hugged Adrianna to comfort her. Before long, the appetizers came in also and eveyrone began digging in. "You're one of us, Adri. We're here for you," Diego told her with an affectionate smile.

They were all eating the appetizers before they would get a round of shots. "Of course," Diego smirked at Jamie, who laughed. They were always a pretty big enjoyer of the drink. "Cheers for our success," Diego said, pushing Adrianna's shot to her.

Back
Top Bottom