Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musicians and Management (MysteriousD & LunarWolf)

Diego began smiling at the shot. It wasn't that bad though also he had a feeling that it would not be the last alcohol that they would be having together after all. Before long, the actual food came in for them to enjoy along with complementary glasses of some craft alcohol for them.

After a bit Adrianna loosened up a little and was drinking more freely then she normally would have but there was something about the drink she was having that she loved

The night had been going and shots were taken along with some of the alcohol, causing the atmosphere to liven up cnsiderably. "How are you doing, Addi? I didn't think you were enjoying these drinks that much," Diego told her in a chuckling manner, putting an arm around her.

"Well, looks like we might get more soon. First time I saw you this ahppy," Diego joked, bringing in his manager in closer. He always found her to be pretty, but now, with her hair let down, she definitely looks nicer. The celeberation kept going on over night and most were heading back to the room in the hotel and whatnot, leaving just Diego and Adrianna.

finishing the last of her drink off Adrianna stood up only to stumble a little bit before looking at Diego "we should get going it's late and we have an early morning"

“A-all right. Letsh go,” Diego said, also pretty punch-drunk right now before grabbing her hand and began leading them out of the bar. “You’re real pretty, you know that,” he told her.

"And your giggle is nice," Diego slurred with a smile bacK. Addy has a wonderufl smile and laugh. When her hair was down, she was quite pretty. "We needs to get to our room," he murmured. He could handle his alcohol, but sampling the boozy shake made with some sort of exotic sweeteners, it did have an effect on him.

"Yeah, we will gotta get goin. You know I do like spending time with you. I'm glad I invites you to join us," Diego said, having an arm around her with a big smile on his face.

"You're prety shot up too. But I like seeing you happy. Your smile is nice," Diego said while in the cab before pulling her into a tighter hug.

"W-we're almost there. Though I wonder if we needs to share a room," Diego noted, remember they had a bit of trouble with the hotel before they arrived and he pulled her out, holding her hand.

When they got to the hotel and checked on their reservation, Diego's hunch was correct. Due to a technical error, they did not get enough rooms so the two would havw to share a room. She even told them their baggage was delivered over to their rooms.

Diego began leading Addy to the room. "We should.. We should shower and that could help," he told her, trying to cheer her up.

Diego smiled and went into the room before grabbing Addy and resting on the bed.

"Bed is sho soft," he said before laughing.

Diego smiled and went into the room before grabbing Addy and resting on the bed.

"Bed is sho soft," he said before laughing.

Back
Top Bottom