Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Musicians and Management (MysteriousD & LunarWolf)

"Y-you look nice. Really nice," Diego slurred his words with a smile on his head. He was blushing in fact

“W-why would you say that? I always thought you were pretty...” Diego slurred his words before he laughed.

“Yes you are. Your tots are nice and I’ve always thought you had s cute ass. Your eyes are.. are like gems,” Diego said as he pulled her into a drunk hug and kissed her on the cheek

"Itd true... I always thought you were beautiful, but you n-never seemed interested in a relatioship," Diego xplained to her while he snuggled to her.

"Y-you looks surprised," he noted as he sat up, looking at her. "W-what do you want?" Diego asked her, wondering if she would like something.

"Y-you look like you want something," Diego slurred with an odd look before getting an idea. "Ooh I know," he said before he leaned in over to give Addison a kiss on the cheek. He must have been really drunk here. He gave her another snuggle.

"I-I kinda do, but I wanna know if you want to, too," Diego said, giving ehr a big hug and holding her close to him.

"Y-ya know," Diego said before chuckling and snuggling at Addison some more. Only a towel around them seperating their nude bodies and he was growing hotter as he realized how pretty Addison was. "The fun stuff," he said before he kissed her cheek once more and actually kissed Addy's neck.

"You want to?" Diego's voice drop to a whisper as his hands went near her arms and his eyes looked into hers, his usual compassion and friendliness now tinged with desire and affection at her.

At seeing Addy nod her head, Diego leaned in for a kiss, his restrain slowly leaving in and giving into his desires. He began moving the towel from them, allowing their nude bodies to touch and grind against her. He began touching her... caressing her... She was so damn hot and he was wanting her.

Inspired by Addy's groaning, Diego's hand went to play and squeeze with her breasts and he could himself growing hard against Addy's thigh, showing her how much he wanted her.

Back
Top Bottom