Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brainsick (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
It was your typical evening in the castle of Clan Cahalane. The men were uproarious with their stories, entertaining their lord with their tellings. There was more food and mead to feed them all three times over, and they all gorged on what their lord offered them. One warrior sat quietly as he enjoyed listening to his brothers. Messy oak colored hair and even darker eyes, his muscles sculpted and toned from years of vigorous training. He was arguably the smallest of the clan but definitely not the weakest.
"Oi, Cuán," One of his brothers, Herber, called to him. Cuán glanced up at him silently and Herber grinned, "Watch this." He turned his head and cupped the side of his mouth with his hand, "Rónán! Come here!" He shouted. Cuán looked over quickly at the petite servant boy that came out from the corner of the room before looking to Herber. The large Irishman offered the servant food but dropped it when he reached for it. Cuán scowled at him; he was always picking on the lad because of his odd silver hair and feminine features.
"Is that necessary, Herber?" He asked coldly. Herber merely laughed.
"He knows it's in good fun!"
"Is it?" Cuán asked lowly. Herber looked and scowled, baffled by his behavior.
"He's just a servant."
"He is also a human being and under our protection, you will treat him properly or I will put you in the damned dirt." Cuán growled lowly. The chatter had died down to listen to the growing confrontation, things already growing tense.

"See?" Herber said gruffly, "He knows." Cuán scowled and returned to his food.
"I would prefer you treated him the same as the other servants, which isn't like a total fucking bastard."

"Rónán, shut your mouth." Herber snarled and Cuán threw his tankard at Herber's head.
"How about you shut yours!" He snapped. Herber slammed his fists onto the table and shot up but their lord raised his hand.
"Both of you shut up. Rónán, go on," he waved the boy away, "Cuán, Herber, if you both want to knock out each other's teeth then do it outside, not in my mead hall."
"Sorry, lord..." They both bowed and sat back down.

Rónán made his way back to his quarters, where he relaxed and waited to be called upon again.

Cuán finished his food early and wandered off with a small bottle of ale, "Damn that servant...being so...fucking cute." He grumbled.

Rónán was cleaning up in the halls, sweeping. His hair was held back with a cloth, his mind full of far off thoughts.

He spotted Rónán and chugged the last of his ale, face turning pink. He wasn't gay. There was no way. He had been with plenty of woman and had always satisfied them. But why couldn't he stop thinking about Rónán? "Goddammit."

"He should treat you better." He grumbled, "I'm sorry, I'm not always there to keep you from him.."

"C-Cuán I am but a servant of this household, standing my ground against him would not be a good idea.." He said, trying to leave.

"Wh.. What?" He asked. "I-I'm.. Cuán I'm confused... Are you sticking up for me or am I?"

His words were all jumbled in his head. He huffed and scowled, "You are, but if you need me, I'll be there...!" He stated

Back
Top Bottom