Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brainsick (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They were easy to remove, and he almost whined. He began to shift slightly, and Cuan could feel it. Those hips of his were going to drive him mad.

He groaned lowly and pulled every single piece of cloth off him, including the one in his hair. He pulled his head back and bit into his soft neck, leaving marks over every inch of skin.

"God, your moans sound so fucking good." He growled lowly, reaching to grope and stroke his cock.

"I told you, you've done something to me." He hissed before moving to gently bite his ear, "I can't get you out of my mind." He snarled softly.

He tossed off his body suit and moved his hand to pull their cocks together gently before stroking them both slowly. He gave a low growl of a moan into the kiss, his spine tingling.

He gave another growl of a moan, loving the soft sting of his nails. He bit into his neck again and huffed, "Not so loud, got it?"

He stroked their burning needs faster, almost melting on top of Ronan, "Fuck, it feels so good." He growled lowly against his neck.

Ronan was a puddle beneath him, trying to keep quiet. It was so hard to do that, though. He was losing his mind.

He focused the tips randomly, his breaths hot puffs against Ronan's skin as he kissed and bit where ever he could reach.

"You're going to have to deal with it. I'm not stopping even if you start tearing up." He stated lowly before pumping his hand faster and giving a throaty moan that sounded way too good not to hear again.

Ronan arched and raked his nails up Cuán's spine again, almost begging to hear him moan like that again.

He was rewarded with another throaty moan and a strangled "fuck" as Cuán continued to pleasure the both of them. He was throbbing harder and harder, signalling how close he was.

Ronan continued, drooling as he drew out all these wonderful new sounds from Cuán. He was loving this.

"C-Cuán s-so am I~!" He panted. He throbbed hard and bit his lip, watching Ronan drown himself in pleasure.

He huffed and growled before giving another deeply satisfying throaty moan as he dumped a massive load all over hos hand and Ronan's abdomen.

Back
Top Bottom