Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brainsick (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

His movements were hard, desperate, before finally letting out a strangled growl as he dumped his load inside Ronan, his cock throbbing as it pumped its heavy cum.

He panted hard and weakly crawled over to kiss him. "I.. Y-You.. Can do that all again sometime if you wish.."

Days passed and Cuán was still unable to get Ronan out of his mind. Things had appeared to go back to normal, but Cuán was almost more tense than before.

He didn't quite know why he was always thinking about Ronan. Sure, he cared about him and wanted to protect him but it couldn't be more than that. Could it? It was just for the sex, he told himself.

The sex was incredible, he had to admit. It was odd for him, but far better than with any of the women he had been with.

There was just something about it that made it so gratifying. He couldn't put his finger on it. But one day, when the urge to hear Ronan's moans grew too strong, he followed the servant silently before grabbing him and sweeping him into one of the secret passage ways; can't have a good escape route without one of those.
He slapped his hand over Ronan's mouth and hissed softly in his ear to keep quiet.

He slowly removed his hand from his mouth. "You've done it to me again." He growled , his hand slipping into Ronan's trousers and groping his cock and balls slowly, "You've driven me to madness again."

Cuan's eyes were wild and glazed with lust.
"I swear to Christ, you've charmed me. You've cast some spell and refuse to break it."

Ronan melted in his hands, moaning quietly behind his hand. He was throbbing, his eyes glazing over.

Cuan teased him, biting and sucking on his neck, "Admit it, slave." He growled "Admit you've charmed me." He was like some kind of animal, starved and frenzied.

Ronan moaned a bit louder, keeping as quiet as possible. He shook his head, his cheeks burning a bright red.

He continued to tease and grope, his teeth digging into the soft flesh of his neck as he huffed. He huffed and snarled, his madness worsening.

He was teasing Ronan for what felt like an eternity, refusing to go any faster. Not until Ronan admitted he had charmed him.

Ronan gripped at the stone as he gave a soft, muffled cry, suddenly climaxing onto Cuán's hand, panting hard.

Cuan huffed and pulled his hand free, "Damn you." He muttered. He was aching but he couldn't give Ronan the satisfaction. Not yet. He bit Ronan's shoulder one last time before leaving, wiping his hand off on the wall.

Ronan trembled and staggered against a wall before walking out of the passage and getting out to try and walk it off.

Later that night, long after their brief interraction, Cuan brought Ronan to his room. He sat him on his bed and moved to the large chest across the room.

He said nothing before finding what he was looking for, showing Ronan a short off shoulder dress. A dress worn by harlots. He tossed it to him and crossed his arms. "Put it on."

Back
Top Bottom