Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price of Freedom (Houdini and Jeshire)

Gabriel did his best to ignore his own pleasure and stare straight down into Camelia’s eyes as she reached her peak. There was no look to compare with that in a woman’s eyes as she experienced her very first orgasm. And the fact that this girl didn’t seem to even know that such a thing existed only made it rarer. He was well aware that she was in need of gentleness, but that was not one of Gabriel’s attributes in the bedroom once he got himself going. He kept rocking into her for a short time after they’d both reached a climax of pleasure, finally slowing gradually to a halt. His moist chest rubbed against her, mashing her white orbs down into her chest as he eventually came to a rest on top of her. Although she glistened a little, she proved to be a lady even in the throes of passion, not sweaty or sticky at all.

Pulling himself out of her deflowered womanhood, he looked down and saw red mixed with the moisture that oozed off his member, the harvest of her virginity. He lifted his head off her neck and rolled off Camelia, laying on his side and facing her, his head propped up on his elbow. “I trust you enjoyed yourself?” he said, stating the obvious with a smirk as he ran his fingers through her hair. He lifted one leg and slid it between hers, tangling them together. The only question now was what to do with her. Would he allow her to share his bed for the night? That was a privilege, in his eyes at least, and he hadn’t yet made up his mind, although he’d certainly been taken by her thus far.

Utterly exhausted and shaken to the core by her first orgasm, Camelia fell back onto the bed, every part of her body trembling and weak - except for her sex, which clung to Gabriel desperately, occasionally clenching in post-orgasmic waves. Her breathing made her chest rise and fall rapidly. Her cheeks were flushed bright red and she was a little slick with perspiration, but her body lay white and prone beneath his comforting weight while she tried to catch her breath and calm her heart rate. Quite blissfully so, her mind was blank for a time before she started to come down from her high and regained awareness.

A rather sultry moan came from her lips as he withdrew, leaving her pleasantly numb and empty. Her knees pressed together in an attempt to ease the somewhat needy void left behind before relaxing again. A bit of his expelled seed tricked out of her, dripping onto the bed dressing below her. A little confused but curious, she turned onto her side to face him, blushing lightly as he slipped a leg between hers but curling her own about his anyway. "What was that?" she asked breathlessly. "I've never felt anything like that... I.. I.." She trailed off, at an obvious lack for words. Feeling a bit of semen tickle her slit, she squirmed lightly and closer to him. "I felt something come out of your... um, does it have a name?" How innocent was she to have just had sex with him and still not know what his manhood was called!

Gabriel looked the girl over, pleased that she was so visibly shaken by the experience. “Some call that a climax, Camelia,” he explained as he stroked her hair, calming her down. Holding her in his arms until her breathing returned close to normal, he moved his hands all over her back. “And the good news is, after the first time, you don’t feel the same initial pain. Only the good part,” he emphasized with a smirk. He looked down in approval as his emissions oozed out of her, wondering if he’d impregnated her. That was something else she doubtless didn’t know about, and something he wasn’t about to explain. He reached over to her hand, and moved it over to his manhood, clenching her fingers around it, wet with a mixture of their by-products and her blood. “There are many different names that people give this,” he said softly. “I think you should think of your own name for mine,” he suggested. “You two will be seeing a lot of each other,” he added smugly. “You’ll find out soon that what we did isn’t the only thing one can do with one of these.”

Marveling at her innocence, Gabriel got out of bed, tugging his pants back on, but not bothering with the shirt. “I’m going to get a drink,” he told her. “I’ll bring you a glass of water, too. Why don’t you dress while I’m gone, and I’ll then take you to your sleeping quarters,” he told her as he dressed. “I’ll have to warn you, I wasn’t able to arrange for very roomy accommodations for you, dear,” he added with a smile as he left, locking the door behind him. Five minutes later, he was back, drink in hand. “Here you are,” he said, handing her one glass. “Why don’t you follow me back here?” He lead the way to the side room attached to his own, aware that she’d be quite taken by shock when he saw the ‘accommodations’ he had in mind.

Gradually, Camelia came down from her pleasure-induced high, her breathing returning to a soft and steady lull of her chest. She listened closely to her new caretaker, reviewing the information she'd just learned. She had a climax because he had put his fleshy rod inside an opening between her legs, which had gotten moist with some kind of lubricant when he touched her. It was all very foggy with its strange concepts, but she got the gist of what she would likely never knowing that they'd just 'made love'. The fact that the pain wouldn't be felt again was a relief - though, in retrospect, it hadn't been too terrible compared to the following fulfillment it gave her. Finding her hand being guided to his member again, she gripped lightly, frowning a little at the slimy feel. (Likewise, the last of his seed trickled out of her, leaving a little trail on her thigh and a puddle on the bed.) His words were a little ominous, but if the future "run-ins" were anything like a few minutes ago, it couldn't be too terrible. Thinking of a name for his manhood sounded like a much more difficult task.

The girl sat up when he left, doing as he suggested and dressing herself all prettily again. She looked almost the same she had half an hour ago, save that her hair was a little more mused and dry and that she still appeared a little flustered. While he was gone, the duke's daughter let her mind wander, a tendril of homesickness working its way in among all the recollections of the past hour; she was not, however, concerned with 'roomy accommodations'. After such a long day, Camelia felt the exhaustion hit her hard; in five minutes, she had to stay sitting up to keep from nodding off, her eyes tiredly watching the door for his return. As he did, she hastily tried to blink the fatigue away (with little success) and took the glass with a quiet thank you. When he bade her to follow, she did.

"A cage?!" she gasped loudly, looking upon her 'accommodations' for the night. Camelia nearly dropped her glass and swayed faintly on her feet. He had to be kidding... this surely was a joke. The girl looked over at him, her look imploring that he say he was simply jesting and that there was a room elsewhere she'd be spending the night. "You... you can't be serious!"

Back
Top Bottom