Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Price of Freedom (Houdini and Jeshire)

Well... she hadn't been expecting that, and it came to a surprise to her, but it didn't explain to her why she was being treated the way she was being treated. When he said 'please', nothing perverse came to her mind. Ever since she was born, her father had made it excruciatingly aware that no one was to tell his daughter about sexual experiences. While that wasn't a completely guarantee, Alston had assured that mindset by viciously executing men if they even touched her in a suggestive way, when she was becoming of age. Thusly, Camelia was as innocent as any new born in that aspect. The references, the blatant innuendos, she didn't understand anything, because she was missing the key ingredient: she didn't know sex existed. Because of that, it puzzled her when he said 'please' - please as a happy, playful dog would its master, or how a pretty picture would please an artist. Why hadn't he just told her that in the first place?

Her heart gave a little leap when he brushed at the top of her breast; she moved to step back, not used to a touch in such a place, but his hand kept her rooted to the spot. He further confused her, the poor girl, by remarking on the state of dress. Staring at him now in a predominantly and completely confused way, she cocked her head and wondered why wearing such a tiny piece of dress or nothing at all could make someone happy. Camelia flustered, trying to sort out such a puzzling request, and was pushed rather effortless into the chair. She stared up at Gabriel, completely missing the intention of the question - but she tried to answer it anyway. "In the bedroom alone? I... I'm not sure.. She could please him in any way she can when not in the bedroom, I suppose... I'm sorry, Sir, but different things please different people, like how I love needlepoint while my sister adores making flower crowns. It would all depend on what you enjoy most.."

Gabriel nodded with a big smile as Camelia articulated the differences between different persons' tastes in hobbies. She was even more blissfully ignorant that he thought possible, considering she was of age. This only made Gabriel want her more, like a ravenous wolf eyeing up a fresh young lamb. "I see," he finally answered after a few moments of silence had become almost uncomfortable. "Well, young lady, I'm going to show you what pleases me. I think you'll understand better what is expected of you afterwards." Sliding off the bed a little bit, he sat with only the edge of his bottom still on the side of the bed, so that he faced Camelia, his knees touching hers. Sitting down, her linen dress didn't come even halfway to her knees, he noticed.

"Now Camelia, I'm going to ask you to stay seated in this chair until I finish what I'm showing you. Only then will you learn what you've been kept in ignorance about all these years," he said, looking straight into her beautiful eyes. Half of him wanted to throw her on the floor, tear off her dress, and simply ravage her immediately, but he wanted to see how far he could get being somewhat gentle first. Force could, and would be employed later. Sliding his hands from his own knees onto hers, he pressed down firmly on them, sliding his hands up her thighs, slowly rolling the hem of her dress back until it was all the way back at her hips. Reaching in towards her, he placed his middle and index finger over the slit of her sex, and slid the fingers up and down it. "What have you supposed this opening is for, Camelia? The one covered by your little curls of dark hair," he asked with a fat smile, still squinting into her lovely eyes.

As the atmosphere became increasingly more awkward and concerning for Camelia, she began to fidget more, making slight adjustments to her posture or refolding her hands in her lap. Something was wrong here... For some reason, she wasn't getting the full spectrum of what he intended to have her do, and that was rather unsettling to her. Despite his treatment of her so far and the charm of his good looks, the maiden started feeling apprehensive -- even more so when he shifted forward and lightly pinned her knees against his. She lucklessly tugged down the edge of her dress, but even afterwards a straight path up her thighs was clear.

"O-okay," she murmured nervously, worriedly looking at him from beneath her thick lashes, like an untouched doe. Realizing that her breathing had become uneven and quicker, she took a deep breath to try and calm herself, convincing herself (rather, hoping), that she had nothing to fear from him... but she did, didn't she? How civic could a man be if he conducted conquests on unsuspecting estates so he could steal money - or people? Camelia's attention snapped back to the present in a split second as she felt his hands plant against her legs and make a quick path up her thighs. Giving a light noise in surprise, she sat up in the seat a few inches before settling back down to find that his fingers were touching somewhere she had never touched. While she didn't know for certain if it was 'wrong' or not, it felt as if he shouldn't have his hand stuck between her thighs. She let his hands linger for a few fleeting moments before lightly grabbing his wrist and trying to pull his hand away, her knees pressing inward to prevent another feel. "O-opening? I don't know what you're talking about... Please stop, that... I've never been touched there.."

Looking back at the beautiful maiden with a small, firm smile, he pulled his hand back from her for a moment when she grabbed his wrist. "No, Camelia. Unfortunately, I can't stop it. Because this area of your body," he explained, nodding towards it, "is going to be quite involved with the manner in which I'll expect you to 'please' me." Swinging his knees inside of hers, his rotated them outward, spreading her knees farther apart. "This," he said emphatically, as he reached back in and rubbed his index finger up and down her slit, "belongs to me now. I know you don't understand what I want with that part of your body, but I'll explain it now. So if you want to learn what is required of you in order to pay your household's debt and go home in six months, you'll need to pay attention to what I'm telling you."

He could tell that although apprehensive, she was still thoroughly confused and in the dark about the uses for her sexual areas. He reached up, and found the soft little orb above her slit that he well knew contained many sensitive nerves. Beginning to rub her clit gently up and down, and then tracing a circle around it, he continued his information session. "This may even give you a pleasurable feeling you've not experienced before, Camelia." As he felt some of her rough hairs grind against his finger, he looked into her eyes. There was fear and confusion written all over the big, beautiful eyes that hid behind her long lashes. "In fact, I'll be able to demonstrate this better if you get up, and lay down in the bed instead, Camelia." He stopped what he was doing, and stood up, clearing a path to his bed for her. "Tell me, how did that make you feel, my girl?" he asked in his usual deep voice.

While he explained himself, Camelia continued to hold onto his wrists, more from the distraction rather than the overbearing will to keep his hands away from the apex of her thighs. She released her grip when he readjusted his knees, making her own press open forcefully enough so that she couldn't try to push them back together; naturally, she tried, but knowing that his legs were undoubtedly stronger than hers, the girl opted to cup her hands over her mound instead, her legs lightly trembling against his. Despite the arrangement of his hands, he reached back and began to caress her again. Squirming at the weird feeling of being touched there, Camelia whimpered very faintly and again gripped his wrist, though she didn't pull at it.

The brunette settled down briefly when he mentioned her father's "debt" and the six months she'd be staying. She'd never been taught that having her pristine slit touched was a 'bad' thing - it just felt odd and strange... Even this couldn't be that terrible. When Gabriel's fingers strayed to her (highly) sensitive clit, Camelia's hips twitched against his hand as she bent forward, gripping harder at his wrist - mainly to hold on. Several shocks of sensation arched up through her, instantly making her head swim and her body, save for that little button, numb. She couldn't decide it if was pleasurable, painful, or just plain frightening; in fact, she couldn't think much of anything at that point. Her mind idly returned as he stopped and stood up, her body melting into the chair as if she was utterly exhausted, her breath ragged. Surely Gabriel was a warlock and had just cast some kind of spell on her. The idea terrified her, but now she couldn't ignore the light tingling that filled her genitals, making her thinking cloudy. "I.. I don't know," Camelia murmured uncertainly, voice wavering. Without really know why she did so, she rose on shaky legs and climbed into the bed, resting on her back with her knees tightly together. "..What are you going to do to me?"

Gabriel smiled as she obliged him, laying out on the bed as he had requested. He was indeed capable of gentleness, although it took great restraint, something he was not used to. Getting more and more aroused as Camelia had her first-ever (but certainly not last) taste of sexual gratification, he knelt to the side of the bed, and arranged Camelia's body so that it was laid out flat and straight, prodding and coaxing her knees with his hands until they spread out a little. Now hovering over her, his face at chest-level, he reached down and arranged her dress to his preference again. Which involved being pulled up all the way to her navel, as he placed his knees inside hers again to prevent them from following her natural instinct to close together.

"You seem a little confused, but not upset," he began in his baritone. Reaching up and tracing his fingers through her tresses, he looked at her eyes. "And I'm glad about that. This is nothing to be upset about. That little feeling you just had," he continued, playing back in his mind the picture of her hips quivering, hands gripping him tightly as he rubbed her. "That was only an appetizer. I'm going to show you how that part of you was meant to be used. What's been hidden from you all your years." He wondered if she'd noticed the bulge he was now displaying. Surely, that was something she'd need to learn about as well. Gabriel leaned down, and planted one firm kiss on Camelia's lips as he reached down, as if to silence any other questions she might have. His hand began to work at her more vigorously, tracing a light trail around her slit, before finding the familiar spot which he'd taunted her with on the chair. He massaged it up and down, left and right, even pinching it a little and twisting gently, looking down into her eyes all the while, curious what emotions would arise as a result of such contact on this previously untouched area of the maiden's pure body. "You can tell me how you feel, Camelia. It's perfectly fine," he grunted with his trademark wicked smile, his face hovering just above her breasts.

It went without saying that being in such a position made her feel quite vulnerable, facing him with her legs (and more importantly, what was between them) prone and easily adjusted to his needs. She gripped nervously at the bed dressings, looking at him first from beyond her knees and then from between them as he spread them again. Camelia tried to get them to relax, letting her slender, pale legs stretch out on his bed. What a pretty picture she painted... She'd be all the more beautiful without the shift to distract from her natural, naked beauty. As he pulled up her dress, she blushed and looked to the side, laying her arms across her stomach uncomfortably.

Her eyes slowly wandered back to his, encouraged by the sensuality of his deep voice. Much like how a child would react, the girl calmed a slight bit when he assured it was nothing upsetting. If he had made a big deal of how girls only let certain men they liked to touch them there, or that showing her mound in public was disgraceful, or anything else, she might have made to struggle a little more, but so long as there wasn't anything 'wrong' with what they were doing, she could settled down a little. She hadn't yet noticed the bulge in his pants, and even if she did, the innocent woman wouldn't have recognized its meaning or what it was exactly. The kiss came as a surprise, and so she made a little noise against his lips as he stole her breath from her. And then he started the assault on her sex, teasing and stroking and very quickly working up in her a sensation she'd never felt before. Camelia squirmed beneath his touch, whimpering softly as the pleasure began reaching its tendrils up to ensnare her. Her breathing became ragged and uneven, and her hands gripped at the bedding again, her pretty face giving quite a lewd look as she flushed and gave pleased, little noises. "It -- it's weird... my head feels light," she whined softly. "Nnhh.. it... ah!"

Gabriel shifted his weight to the end of the bed, eager to take in the whole of the beautiful Camelia. Kneeling there, he beheld the magnificence of her half-naked body laid out across the bed. The milky smooth skin of her legs led right into the triangle that her mound presented. All of her shapes and curves were just perfect. The little sounds she had made, doubtless for the first time ever, were amazing. "You know, in the meantime, you can touch yourself like I did, if you want to feel more of that," he said gently, stroking her leg below the knee.

He had been quietly undoing the tight clasp on his leather pants, and tugged them down to his knees as he stayed at the foot of the bed. Continuing to watch Camelia, he was still in amazement. It was as if he were teaching a child about her body, yet she was a full-grown woman! "You know, my lady, you've only seen half of the story," he continued, only his thin silk undergarment providing him any modesty now. "A man's body is quite different in that area. You've never seen a man unclothed, have you?" he inquired teasingly, hands on the waist of his remaining garment.

"Nnh?" Canting her head, Camelia leaned up on an arm, her chest rising and falling with the quickness of her breathing, timed with her rapid heartbeat. That's right. If he could touch her there, she could too... not that she believed she would. She'd never thought to run her fingers against the crease of her sex, or gently caress the sensitive nub that Gabriel exploited. Why hadn't she known about this earlier? Not that it mattered much now. She half sat up, dark hair spilling over one shoulder as the other shoulder's sleeve slipped down, exposing the flesh beneath it. Her knees had pulled up towards her and pressed together without his hand there, but were in just the position to still give the Lord a peak at her virgin spot.

Though flushed, bleary eyed and obviously distracted by the light throbbing of her womanhood, Camelia found herself a little curious to see what he meant by 'the second half'. She'd never been overly curious to know the differences of a man or woman, and always assumed that whatever could be seen with the clothes on was the only real differences. Faced now with his tenting undergarments, the woman stared at his covered cock wonderingly before letting her eyes trail up his body to his own. She shook her head slowly and sat up more, lips parted only so slightly. "I wasn't aware there was any difference," she murmured, a little bashfully. "..Is... is that-" she looked at his bulge, "what men have?"

Although her sex was covered a little more modestly now, Camelia was just as adorable, in the inquisitive way she was now reclined. He saw in her eyes that she had considered manipulating her new found pleasure zone herself, but decided against it. Her big doe eyes were so innocent, he thought, her pretty dark hair running down her shoulder like a chocolate river. Glancing down, he still had an excellent view, part of her bottom visible to him with her knees up, as well as the wonderful, pure slit in between.

Walking on his knees a little closer to the maiden, he took her hand in his, and held it up to his crotch. "I touched yours, Camelia, now it's only fair that you touch mine. And you're very right, men have something completely different," he acknowledged with a big smile. He let go of her, and dropped his silk undergarments, revealing his thick, aroused manhood, pointing at her like a one-eyed beast of some sort. Taking her hand again, he forced it to caress his member. "Now, you see, this part is capable of making feelings happen in me, just like the one that you just had. And, even better, they're meant to go together. When that happens, the feeling is better still," he explained, looking into her eyes for a reaction, curious if she understood or made the connection about the meaning of 'going together'.

Her eyes widening in surprise as he took her hand, Camelia lightly recoiled before letting him guide her hand about and against the sizable bulge in his undergarment. From what she could feel, whatever was beyond the silk fabric was hard and hot, something that was mildly concerning for some reason. She took her hand back gratefully when he released it, watching in complete, nervous fascination as he dropped the last bit of fabric and exposed his proudly standing member to the air. Her eyes darted once to his, but for the most part stared at his length, which almost stared right back at her.

Amply distracted enough, Camelia didn't resist when he took her hand again, pressing it to the interesting contraption that stood up by its own. "Meant to... go together?" she questioned hesitantly, wondering how two different things could fit 'together'. She automatically assumed that he meant pressing them together, not fitting one inside the other. Gabriel could find that he didn't need to force her to explore his manhood; she actively felt her way around it, brushing her smooth fingertips against his skin. At one point, she even lightly gripped his girth before letting go and caressing him more, following the tip all the way down to the base and the sack that hung below it. So it was connected between his legs then... like hers? "Is it always like this?" she questioned softly, looking up at him in a charmingly innocent way. Such a stiff, awkward thing would be hard to deal with, she imagined.

Lord Gabriel's majestic length responded nicely to Camelia's curious touch, hardening even a little bit more as she caressed it in wonder. It was begging to sink deep into her virgin body, but he let it just quiver in desire a little bit longer. "No, Camelia, it's not always like this. I think you would have noticed, if all the men you've ever met had one of these," he laughed, motioning at his gigantic erection, still seeming to stare down the maiden. "It gets longer and harder when it's... ready to receive pleasure." He reached out, and stroked her leg, starting at her knee, and working down the leg, massaging her calf, before doing the same with the other leg. "And that's where you come in."

He ran his hand down her leg, to her smooth, velvety slit, accessible with her knees up on the bed. He massaged around her sex again, before working his finger inside of her, just an inch or two. "What I have..." he began, "goes in here, just like my finger is inside." Pulsing his finger in and out a couple of times, he pulled it out, rubbing her knee again. "It's perfectly normal. What I have is meant to go inside what you have. And the feeling is wonderful," he continued with a devious smile. "What do you say we give it a try?" he suggested, continuing to work her perfect knee.

"Ahh," she mused quietly. He was right about that. If men walked around with something so large in their pants, she would have noticed it sooner or later. 'Longer and harder'... Camelia wondered what it looked like when it wasn't as long or thick. Certainly not as intimidating as it was now; otherwise, the men of her estate wouldn't have been able to hide it, whatever 'it' was called. She shivered delicately as his hand moved down her legs, her fingers unconsciously gripping about his girth tighter in response.

Once again, her cheeks flushed as his hand returned to her sex. Though he'd only played with her for a few short minutes, Camelia's body was reacting to the pleasure and she'd started to get damp at the touch of his fingers. She wasn't nearly as wet as she'd have to be for comfortable entry, but she was starting to get there. As he pushed his finger inside, she gasped loudly and snapped her grip onto his arm, her head immediately swimming. "Wha--! What are y-you--" she cried out, giving several little noises for him until his finger withdrew. Finding herself panting, Camelia looked up at Gabriel, eyes partially blurred, but not because of pain... yet. "Is.. is it s-s-supposed to .. make me so dizzy?" As an after thought, the girl's gaze traveled to his manhood again and she whimpered in concern. "How will that f-fit in.. inside... me? It's really big."

Gabriel moved his hand from Camelia's knee, back up her wonderfully soft thigh. "In my experience, it makes different women feel differently," he informed her. "But almost always good," he added assuringly. He saw her looking on with some trepidation at his erect member. Next, he traced his hand yet again to her untamed womanhood. "Do you feel how moist you're getting, my lady?" he asked as he ran his finger up and down her slit, spreading some of her moisture around. "That's your body preparing for... a visitor, shall I say," he conjectured with a big smirk. "It's perfectly natural. Your body knows so, and that's why it prepares. Your mind just didn't know, up until now, that is."

He knelt before her, looking into Camelia's beautiful eyes. Placing a hand inside each knee, he firmly spread them apart, despite her natural tendency to keep them closed. He pushed her knees down to the bed and spread them apart as much as he could. "You see, as you know, in your daily life, it's normal for a lady to keep her legs closed, as I'm sure you know." He couldn't believe what he was explaining to her. Camelia was like a lump of clay in his hands. Every thought she would have from now on about sex, would be based on what he told her; how he molded her. "But here in the bedroom," he continued, "it's perfectly normal for a lady to spread her legs wide." Kneeling in between her legs, he kept a knee firmly pressed against each thigh, assuring that her legs would be kept spread. "Look down at your little opening," he encouraged her. "Look down. Don't you see that with your legs spread, it makes your opening much wider. I'll fit inside you much easier like that," he concluded, placing his thumb back on her womanhood, rubbing more vigorously, endeavoring to get her wetter and wetter.

Of all the things Gabriel was telling her... why was she trusting him? There was absolutely no reason for her to trust him. She'd long since known of his infamous attacks on unsuspecting estates, and the most recent one on her own home should have made her distrust him even more. Perhaps it was the pleasure and lightheadedness that hampered her thoughts, but she fully believed him with everything he said. The girl whimpered and squirmed as he tested her sex again; too distracted by the overwhelming touch (just from a finger or two? How would it feel to have him sunk deep inside of her?!) to answer that she did actually feel she was wet.

Her gaze was cloudy and unfocused when he looked into her eyes; she had yet to learn to the words to describe the emotions and feelings that swam in her head and heart, but the look was clearly one of unripe lust, of an unrecognized yearning to be used. It didn't take much effort for him to spread her legs, and though she delicately covered herself up (and unintentionally feeling just how moist she really was), when he announced it was quite normal to in a bedroom, she stopped resisting altogether and slowly relaxed her legs. In this state, halfway between nervous anxiety and a tangible need, the maiden was especially easy to convince. She drew her hands away and attempted to look between her legs, seeing only the petite triangle of hair covering her just as petite mound. "O-oh, that -" makes sense, she was about to say, her words cut off short as she jerked her hips in response to his thumb. It took relatively very little time for her to start panting lightly, her tender slit becoming completely saturated with moisture. At a point, she gave little noise like immature moans; to say she was ready to receive him was only a slight understatement.

It was clear to Gabriel that she was buying his line of reasoning, whimpering and moaning as she went along with him. It was evident, also, that her body was sending the right signals, her sex quickly getting wetter, the moisture spreading a bit through the little hairs that surrounded her slit. Her hips were begging, it seemed for something to fill her virgin womanhood. But, he thought he would tease her just a little bit more, so that she would be in an absolute frenzy when he took her. Kneeling over her, he leaned in next to her face, his stubble rubbing on her cheek, a little of his hair trailing over her chest. He kissed her forehead, and whispered into her ear. "Hold your legs open for me. Keep your hands on your knees. I'm going to do something else to get you even more ready."

Leaning back down, he kissed her on her stomach, then down to her moist sex. He kissed all along the outside, and then traced his tongue up and over her slit. Continuing up, he began lapping at her clitoris, rubbing it with the rough, broad surface of his tongue. Finally, he went back down, forcing the tip of his tongue just inside her, twirling it around inside. He felt his erect member dragging down her thigh as he gave attention to her most sensitive area of her body. "Are you ready now?" he asked, lifting his head up, and taking his cock into his hand, as if to signal that he was ready for the main event.

Camelia shied away from him a little when he brushed his cheek against hers, his stubble making her shiver lightly. The girl bit her lip when he whispered but nodded slightly, taking a deep breath in futile attempts to calm herself down some more. Her mind more cleared for the moment, she briefly wondered if Gabriel was making her do something that proper women wouldn't... she wouldn't be surprised to find that he was, but thinking so made her nervous. Even so, the throbbing of her tender sex was unbearable and couldn't be ignored at this point, and so she willingly slipped her hands to her knees and held her pale thighs open. For a passing time, Camelia mused on the fact how odd she felt with her legs spread in such a way, everything from her toe to her flat abdomen exposed while the rest of her was still clothed in the not-quite linen dress.

Once again, Gabriel took the liberty of wiping Camelia's mind completely clean of any thought as he experienced her pure taste. She gasped loudly and bucked her hips once again the surprisingly potent feel of his tongue against her sensitive skin. Her legs and arms trembled with the amount of resistance it took to keep from snapping her legs shut again, even more so with the attention paid to her swollen clit. Though her virginity assured her tightness, as his tongue invaded her, her muscles tightened down a little more, gripping yearningly. Without much surprise, the duke's daughter was too breathless to reply verbally. Somehow, she knew having his hard flesh deep inside of her would help relieve some of the pleasured tension he'd worked up in her -- so when he asked, she looked up at him with an unfocused gaze, her wetness answer enough for his question.

Gabriel backed off his new captive, completely and utterly ready to take her. He glanced over her exposed legs and midsection, and although he liked what he saw, the picture wasn't quite right. He quietly reached out, and lifted the little dress up, pulling it over her breasts first, and nudging her arms up to lift it completely off. "This would only get in the way, dear," he offered in explanation, tossing it to the side, his breath labored now from the anticipation. Now, everything looked right for what he had in mind. Gabriel beheld the pure maiden in all her glory now, her two creamy breasts pointing at him. He took a handful of glorious breast in one hand, squeezing firmly as he pushed her down onto the bed, pressing his body down on top of her.

Now was the moment he'd he been waiting for. He gave her sex one last exploratory rub before guiding his length to the opening. She was very wet, as lubricated now as her tight, untouched sex was going to get. He knew that it would be difficult for her to accommodate his generous length, and only allowed himself in a couple of inches, before stopping, pausing, and gazing into Camelia's wondering eyes. He felt himself pressing against her hymen, and even though the thickest part of him hadn't entered yet, she was completely encircling him, her muscles squeezing him wonderfully, begging for him to proceed. "Everything will be fine, precious," he assured her with a sly smile, stroking her hair with his free hand. He then pulled himself almost back out, struggling against the significant friction, and pressed back in, gently breaking through her hymen this time, entering an inch or two deeper than last time, but still not even halfway inside her. Needing something to grip, he left off her hair, and grabbed her wonderfully soft breast again, twirling his fingers lightly around her nipple, gently continuing to press in and out of her.

She lay beneath him quite prettily, as if she were meant to be strewn so elegantly but lewdly on his bed. Camelia hesitantly lifted her arms when he pulled at the dress, exposing the rest of her to the slightly chilly air; her perky, rose colored nipples stiffened partially. The whiteness of her skin contrasted beautifully against his bed dressings and her hair, a stray curl falling lightly against her left breast. Her response to his actions came naturally: a soft noise and whimper -- and he pressed against her, smothering her body like a warm, fleshy blanket. Camelia curled her arms about his torso, unconsciously hugging him closer to her in nervousness. Spread and held apart by the bulk of his hips fitting between them, her knees pressed against his sides.

Unfortunately, very little things could have truly prepared the maiden for his member. Though she was very well lubricated, it would be an really tight fit for Gabriel. The initial pressure of his head against her sex felt thrilling, but that feeling quickly faded as he pressed onward, stretching her virgin walls to accommodate him. She winced once but held completely still, afraid that moving would intensify the uncomfortable, almost painful strain; despite that, she trembled harder, giving the occasional, uncertain noise. Camelia gasped as he withdrew and cried out sharply when his broad tip pushed through her maidenhead. Tears instantly sprung to her eyes, but she looked too shocked from the stinging pain to cry out again; the poor girl laid there for a minute hardly even breathing. She became animated again shortly, feeling his hand grope at her breast and his hips easing him about inside her. Though the movements were minute and he treated her gently, it still felt as if he were ripping her straight through. "Please," she gasped, dissolving into sobs, "please, stop -- wait, it hurts! It really hurts, please, don't move!"

So the first kink in Gabriel's plan had shown itself now. The maiden was begging for him to stop, unraveled finally by the feeling of his large member inside her. But the scene was so perfect, the girl so beautiful, and the mercenary so starved for the touch of a woman that he had no intention of ceasing. He paused his movements for only a moment, looking down into her sobbing eyes, and grasping both of her breasts with his two hands. He noticed that her perfect pink nipples had stiffened up, and as he worked her breasts, he squeezed on the erect nipples as well, tossing her locks of hair to the side. "Camelia..." he started, a bit short of breath, holding his manhood perfectly still where it lay, a few inches inside her. "You'll... you'll be fine. What you feel is perfectly normal. But a man can't stop once he's begun," he explained.

He lay back down over her, his cheek against hers, and slowly began moving again. He could feel himself stretching her out, and began thrusting again, sliding his hands down to her hips, and using them as handles to guide himself. Slowly pulling almost out again, he sunk himself deeper yet into her wonderful, warm sex, feeling every detail of the contours of her walls. With a grunt, he leaned into Camelia's face, and quieted her pleas with a strong kiss on her lips as he finally sunk himself inside her to the limit, filling her utterly and completely.

The girl quieted a little when he paused; even if it was just for a moment, Camelia felt grateful of the brief relief from the uncomfortable pain. She sniffled delicately as he groped at her breasts, wincing in what couldn't possibly be pain as his fingers pinched her perky nipples. She rather hesitantly looked him in the eyes again, her own red and her cheeks wet. In the short time he kept still for her, some of the pain ebbed away. She eventually nodded slightly, feeling defeated knowing that he wouldn't be able to stop -- though she didn't think to question him why, exactly.

As his hands gripped at her hips, holding them still while his own began to ease his cock in and out again, Camelia wrapped her arms about his neck and held on tightly, pressing in to his sides with her knees as well. She whimpered loudly as he resumed his motions, trembling with the pain of being skewered. The following noises were cut short by his lips, an ample enough distraction to quiet her until he completely dominated her, forcing his entire length inside. She shrieked softly into his mouth, just as soon starting crying again and digging her fingernails into the back of his neck. To her, the pain overwhelmed her; to him, she'd probably be the best thing he'd felt in a long time.

Gabriel was certainly prepared to continue whether she agreed or not, but when Camelia nodded at him, he shot a little smile back at her. It felt like she was holding onto him for dear life, her delicate limbs grasping at his body as he took her. He let her fingers dig into him as he plunged all the way in, feeling his mouth vibrating with the repercussions of her shriek. He responded by kissing her even harder before pulling away.

The feeling that he was experiencing at the moment was completely magnificent. Every ridge of his cock was being pressed and squeezed tightly, and massaged at the same time by the quivers of her love tunnel. Continuing to grasp her hips, he began slowly moving himself again, rocking very deliberately at first, out and back in again. The friction was still significant, despite the fact that she was lubricated and he'd already paved the way inside. He slid up along her a few inches, rocking himself up and down, which had the effect of both pushing him in and out of her, as well as stimulating her clit some with the shaft of his cock upon each rotation. He closed his eyes and gasped, letting out a deep moan. The pleasure was completely indescribable. "Oh, ohhh," he let out deeply, running his fingers through her hair, and feeling the wetness from some of her tears dripping there. "That's wonderful," he gasped. "You're wonderful."

As their lips disconnected with a moist 'pop', Camelia gasped for air, her breasts rising and falling rapidly with the pace of her breathing. This kiss had been delightful, given the strong but slowly receding pain down below. Predictably, she'd never been kissed before; luckily enough, the feel of Gabriel's mouth over hers and the delicate mingling of their separate flavors were enjoyable enough that the maiden thought of asking for one (or any number) more.

At first, she couldn't feel much over the pain and resulting numbness, but once Gabriel had started to rut her, her abused pussy became more sensitive (in a good way) to how his plump tip pressed in and spread her re-closing tightness to accommodate itself again. It was a slow and rough ride to get over enough pain to feel the more welcomed pleasure, but it came eventually. Gradually, Camelia stopped crying and relaxed her hold on him, though she was still prone to the movement of his hips. When he pulled out, she gasped at the indescribable sensation; when he forced his way back in, she whimpered with the bittersweetness of a sting and a deep need being satisfied. After several minutes of this push-pull between pleasure and pain, pleasure began to pull ahead and dominate her. The girl's walls, though already tight, constricted on him just a little more; her muscles tried to pull him back in when his cock drew away and fought merrily against him when pushing back in. Once he'd found the way back in and filled her to the brim on one stroke, Camelia gave a tiny moan. "Oh, g-god," she whispered, subconsciously pressing her hips upward in a tiny buck.

Each of Camelia's movements was delicate and refined, but there was no mistaking what he was doing to her. When Gabriel noticed that something made her quiver or moan, he gave her more of it. As he felt her moan and buck towards him, he knew that her previously undiscovered womanly parts were begging for a release. He then pulled almost completely out of her, and pushed his tip at the first couple of inches around her opening. Making a circle around this most sensitive area, he toyed with it for some time before plunging deep back into her in one fluid motion.

But as her muscles milked him, he couldn't bear to tease any longer. Every fiber of his being was telling him to get down to business. So he grabbed onto her heaving breasts again, and began riding her. He pushed in and out faster and faster, despite the tension from her spasming muscles and the sheer narrowness of her pussy. His groin made a snapping sound now every time it smacked against her smooth stomach. Bucking like wild, he filled her up and pulled out repeatedly, finally throwing his head back in the air, his eyes rolled back into his head with ecstasy. "Hmmmm," he growled, moaning loudly, and releasing a powerful ejection of his seed deep into her, continuing to rock her body until several rounds of thick liquid were sent deep inside of her.

It was becoming increasingly more difficult to do anything aside from gasp and whimper, the pleasure he made for her almost too strong for her first time. Camelia briefly mused on how wonderful it felt to have him buried to the hilt, his throbbing cock pressing against all of her muscles simultaneously. She wined softly when he pulled away, leaving her to ache emptily but giving her entrance some more attention that made her thrash lightly and rock her hips up against him. Now no longer in any sort of pain - just blissful discomfort of being stretched to fit him, the maiden held him tighter than before, breathing quite heavily and occasionally giving another noise she'd never made before. Like her arms, her sensitive walls were unwilling to let him go, continually gripping snugger and snugger around his manhood.

To her surprise, Gabriel upped the ante - after she was content with his current pace. The new rhythm didn't even allow for moans -- it was enough work to keep breathing as he knocked himself against her petite frame, bouncing her on the bed, though she did occasionally hiccup or give a high pitched grunt. She couldn't know what it was, but something was building up in her... Gradually, her grip tightened, her back arching against him more, a leg curling about his own to keep the distance between drills short. So close to something... Camelia twitched when she felt something start to fill her from the inside out. The poor girl didn't know what he'd done, but the sensation was enough to send her careening off the edge, her entire body seizing up in what could only bed described as a 'mind blowing orgasm'.

Back
Top Bottom